PDA

View Full Version : Free Saturday’s

Billy Whizz
22-01-2018, 09:18 AM
With Hibs going out of the cup, we’ll have free weekends on 10th Feb and 3rd March
Wonder if we’ll look to move the midweek game v Hamilton on Wednesday 28th Feb, to any of these Saturday dates
You’d think it would make sense

Sioux
22-01-2018, 09:33 AM
With Hibs going out of the cup, we’ll have free weekends on 10th Feb and 3rd March
Wonder if we’ll look to move the midweek game v Hamilton on Wednesday 28th Feb, to any of these Saturday dates

What about warm weather training for a few days?:

Sir David Gray
22-01-2018, 09:36 AM

It would do since Hamilton are also out. It probably won't happen though.

Since90+2
22-01-2018, 09:38 AM
Good idea , much prefer a Saturday afternoon to an evening midweek.

hibsforeurope
22-01-2018, 01:53 PM
I don't mind a midweek game but could they not keep them until March/April when it's likely to be a bit warmer. Having 3 midweek rounds in January and February is madness, throwing in cup replays/re-arrangements makes it even more sensible to hold off the league until later.

Iggy Pope
22-01-2018, 02:21 PM

Brilliant sense. I hope the clubs and the SPFL can see sense. Can we campaign the Fans Reps to make the suggestion nice and early? Especially as I've booked to go to Suggs one-man show the same ****ing night! Are Hibs selling tickets for the Hamilton game yet?

Ozyhibby
22-01-2018, 02:24 PM
What about warm weather training for a few days?:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grammyb111
22-01-2018, 02:59 PM
The one upside is that home games won't clash with the six nations I suppose.

IberianHibernian
22-01-2018, 04:55 PM
Brilliant sense. I hope the clubs and the SPFL can see sense. Can we campaign the Fans Reps to make the suggestion nice and early? Especially as I've booked to go to Suggs one-man show the same ****ing night! Are Hibs selling tickets for the Hamilton game yet?Club were advertising Hibernian Floodlight Experience for Wed 28th Feb. Playing at weekend would make more sense but not sure if Hearts possibly playing at home in cup could delay confirmation of day and time .

Billy Whizz
28-01-2018, 02:14 PM
Noticed that Hearts have moved their home game from Wednesday 28th v Kilmarnock, to Tuesday 27th Feb, to avoid a clash with Hibs at home.
Still think there’s a chance of the game moving though, as we have 2 free weekends, but play 3 games in a week at end of Feb/early March
SFA haven’t announced TV Cup games yet

Jonnyboy
28-01-2018, 02:58 PM
It would make sense to move the game but if we’ve already sold hospitality that might be a problem?

Billy Whizz
28-01-2018, 03:05 PM
It would make sense to move the game but if we’ve already sold hospitality that might be a problem?

Fair point

hibbysam
28-01-2018, 03:05 PM
Noticed that Hearts have moved their home game from Wednesday 28th v Kilmarnock, to Tuesday 27th Feb, to avoid a clash with Hibs at home.
Still think there’s a chance of the game moving though, as we have 2 free weekends, but play 3 games in a week at end of Feb/early March

Yes they have. Celtic, Rangers(possibly) and Aberdeen on tv. Celtic Saturday lunchtime on BBC, other two on sky on Sunday.

Hoping Fraserburgh cause an upset(for the obvious reasons) but then Amy would be stuck with Ayr vs Fraserburgh on the Sunday lol.

Billy Whizz
28-01-2018, 03:14 PM
Yes they have. Celtic, Rangers(possibly) and Aberdeen on tv. Celtic Saturday lunchtime on BBC, other two on sky on Sunday.

Hoping Fraserburgh cause an upset(for the obvious reasons) but then Amy would be stuck with Ayr vs Fraserburgh on the Sunday lol.

Thanks, must have missed this
Looks like Hearts v AR/Saints will be 3pm on the 10th Feb

SirDavidsNapper
28-01-2018, 03:15 PM
Free weekend wont do us any harm

Onion
28-01-2018, 03:32 PM

To allow their Obsessives to attend the Hibs match :aok: