PDA

View Full Version : Hearts Billy boys

18Hibee75
22-01-2018, 08:58 AM
Yet again, hearts fans belting out Billy boys and proudly singing about being up to their knees in fenian blood. They are becoming more and more like their protestant brothers each day, diet huns.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

flash
22-01-2018, 09:02 AM
It was like nursery corner with the union flags and tricolours getting brandished at each other.

Bostonhibby
22-01-2018, 09:03 AM
Yet again, hearts fans belting out Billy boys and proudly singing about being up to their knees in fenian blood. They are becoming more and more like their protestant brothers each day, diet huns.

Sent from my F3211 using TapatalkOnce they learn all the words they're moving on to finding out what the songs about.

It'll be interesting to see how the good doctor deals with this surge in singing banned sectarian hate songs from the morale high ground she's recently claimed. Definitely more prevalent on her watch.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
A fair few '**** the popes' added into Sweet Caroline at the end as well.

More important things to worry about after yesterday though than sad people living in the 70s (the 1670s that is).

oneone73

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Protestant brothers? I'm Church of Scotland, and I bleed Hibernian.

-Jonesy-
22-01-2018, 09:05 AM

Pretty sure that's an orange lodge reference

.Sean.
22-01-2018, 09:19 AM
It was like nursery corner with the union flags and tricolours getting brandished at each other.
Embarrassing, on both sides.

1two
22-01-2018, 09:29 AM
A united minute of respect for Shaun Woodburn was quickly followed up with a chorus of being “up to their knees in fenian blood”.

I wouldn’t dare tar all jambos with the the bigotted brush but sometimes you have to wonder what’s wrong with people.

SeanWilson
22-01-2018, 09:31 AM

You know exactly what was meant.

calumhibee1
22-01-2018, 10:11 AM
A fair few '**** the popes' added into Sweet Caroline at the end as well.

More important things to worry about after yesterday though than sad people living in the 70s (the 1670s that is).

There was plenty **** the pope, **** the ira and fenian blood references yesterday. It really was like being at a Rangers game.