PDA

View Full Version : All eggs in one basket

Stuart93
21-01-2018, 09:53 PM
Think we need to make sure of 4th spot and hope Celtic win the Scottish cup.

Hearts are probably stronger at the back and think lafferty and naismith could be a decent strike force for them.

Whether it be another marque signing...we have to go all out for 4th.

p.s think 3rd as a big ask now as I think the rangers have recruited well.

Ronniekirk
21-01-2018, 10:00 PM
Think we need to make sure of 4th spot and hope Celtic win the Scottish cup.

Hearts are probably stronger at the back and think lafferty and naismith could be a decent strike force for them.

Whether it be another marque signing...we have to go all out for 4th.

p.s think 3rd as a big ask now as I think the rangers have recruited well.

3rd is beyond us and there will be no Marquee signing this window
We now have our work cut out to stay fourth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimboHibs
21-01-2018, 10:04 PM
3rd is beyond us and there will be no Marquee signing this window
We now have our work cut out to stay fourth

What do you mean NOW ?? If we had won 2day would that have made 3rd place possible ?
This place cracks me up.

Jim44
21-01-2018, 10:05 PM
A top six finish for a team that has spent three years in the doldrums is not too shoddy in my book.

murray26
21-01-2018, 10:06 PM
Unfortunately top 6 is our goal now.. Hearts have got there act together and will pass us soon.

Stuart93
21-01-2018, 10:07 PM
A top six finish for a team that has spent three years in the doldrums is not too shoddy in my book.

When you look at the rest of the teams in the league id count below top 5 is a failure.

Maybe being selfish cause I want Europe if possible 😉

Stuart93
21-01-2018, 10:07 PM
What do you mean NOW ?? If we had won 2day would that have made 3rd place possible ?
This place cracks me up.

Think he means after rangers have recruited so well this month

calumhibee1
21-01-2018, 10:09 PM
Unfortunately top 6 is our goal now.. Hearts have got there act together and will pass us soon.

I知 not so sure they値l pass us although it値l be close. To be close with a team who are regularly playing a 16 year old in centre midfield is a joke though.

lapsedhibee
21-01-2018, 10:11 PM

Hearts will take a while to progress up the league playing for 0-0 draws every week.

Sir David Gray
21-01-2018, 10:16 PM

The comment was "we now have our work cut out to stay fourth".

Considering Rangers are currently third, I don't see what effect their recruitment would have on us remaining in fourth place.

Michael

I hope the player's don't think that. If we finish below Hearts it'll look pretty bad for is considering how awful they've been for most of the year.

Ronniekirk

They have but just think todays performance exposed our weaknesses and we had no solutions to change it
They have improved from when we last played them We now seem to have problems of our own making that Lennon will do well to sort out for the Dundee game which has to be viewed as a winnable game

murray26
21-01-2018, 10:19 PM
Hope your right but have my doubts.. Naismith will give them that little bit between midfield and striker that many SPL teams lack (inc ourselves) could be a very shrewd move.. pretty pissed off if honest.. but as I said hope I知 wrong..

Tornadoes70
21-01-2018, 10:22 PM
Hope your right but have my doubts.. Naismith will give them that little bit between midfield and striker that many SPL teams lack (inc ourselves) could be a very shrewd move.. pretty pissed off if honest.. but as I said hope I知 wrong..

:confused:

stonewaller1875
21-01-2018, 10:23 PM
Unfortunately top 6 is our goal now.. Hearts have got there act together and will pass us soon.Slaver

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

murray26
21-01-2018, 10:24 PM
:confused:

No sure what that means just say what you think

21-01-2018, 10:24 PM

We should always be looking up and trying to close the gap on the team above us, not looking down.

Even though we should have more points, the table isn't looking too bad. Hopefully some of the other teams suffer from too many fixtures and we can benefit.

IberianHibernian
21-01-2018, 10:27 PM
They have but just think todays performance exposed our weaknesses and we had no solutions to change it
They have improved from when we last played them We now seem to have problems of our own making that Lennon will do well to sort out for the Dundee game which has to be viewed as a winnable game

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBig match in Dundee definitely . If we win we`ll make up on at least one of Rangers or Aberdeen . As for rest , we didn`t play as well as we can but from minutes 75 to 87 it was Hibs that were threatening to break the deadlock and winning goal was against the run of play and left us very little time to react .

Tornadoes70
21-01-2018, 10:29 PM
No sure what that means just say what you think

I'm not in the mood to engage with yam trolls. Just do one.

IberianHibernian
21-01-2018, 10:58 PM
Hope your right but have my doubts.. Naismith will give them that little bit between midfield and striker that many SPL teams lack (inc ourselves) could be a very shrewd move.. pretty pissed off if honest.. but as I said hope I知 wrong..Didn`t see anything from Naismith today to suggest he`ll help Hearts clinch top 6 finish place let alone challenge for top 4 . Missed a sitter ( thought he was in offside position anyway ) early on then did little else . None seems to know how much he`s being paid but even lower guesses are high by Scottish league standards so doubt investment will pay .