PDA

View Full Version : Time to change

murray26
21-01-2018, 08:37 PM
That was like to many derby’s I’ve seen at Tynecastle.. we seem as a club in a time warp.. the only convincing win I can remember is the 0-3 millennium derby but even then we quickly sold miller etc.. I’ve got loads of ideas but we need someone/ people to make things happen.. I love this club but I feel we are in danger of stagnating..

greenlex
21-01-2018, 08:42 PM
Oh FFS

BoomtownHibees
21-01-2018, 08:42 PM
That was like to many derby’s I’ve seen at Tynecastle.. we seem as a club in a time warp.. the only convincing win I can remember is the 0-3 millennium derby but even then we quickly sold miller etc.. I’ve got loads of ideas but we need someone/ people to make things happen.. I love this club but I feel we are in danger of stagnating..

Let’s hear them then

Michael
21-01-2018, 08:44 PM
Ooops, it's too easy to accidentally delete stuff!

HoboHarry
21-01-2018, 08:45 PM
Email them to George Craig and let us know how he responds. :rolleyes:

JK Rolling
21-01-2018, 08:45 PM

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1900035.1469115756!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_1200/robin-williams-mork-mindy-1978.jpg

wazoo1875
21-01-2018, 08:51 PM
The guy has a point though. Hibs are soft as ***** at Tynecastle . We really need to stand up to them there. I’ve been going there for 30 years and you’d be lucky if I’ve seen us win there 5 times. As a club we are *****bags

murray26
21-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Sorry for posting my thoughts.. I know everyone is pissed off but sure we should be trying to improve as a club.. side note we have done a lot but that was like Groundhog Day in the 2nd half.. I will join the PM board and pass on my suggestions.. GGTTH

tamig
21-01-2018, 09:02 PM
Have you not started a few questionable threads tonight? What’s your big ideas bud? Let’s be having them.

tamig
21-01-2018, 09:12 PM
We’re waiting on the PM board. Can’t wait.

murray26
21-01-2018, 09:13 PM
Have you not started a few questionable threads tonight? What’s your big ideas bud? Let’s be having them.

HSL for a start.. very poorly run.. match day experience at ER needs big improvements.. look I’m not looking for a argument but surely everyone would like agree we can’t as a club stand still.. btw I realise a lot of good work has been done..

DarlingtonHibee
21-01-2018, 09:15 PM
Get lost

murray26
21-01-2018, 09:26 PM
Get lost

Behave.. we’re all Hibbys.. no need for for that.

calumhibee1
21-01-2018, 09:56 PM

People can slate you all you want but our record there is abysmal. Don’t see much wrong in what you’ve said.

murray26
21-01-2018, 10:02 PM
People can slate you all you want but our record there is abysmal. Don’t see much wrong in what you’ve said.

Thanks but it’s not about one upmanship I suppose I’m just hurting like every other Hibby that has commented tonight.. no offence meant to anyone I suppose this is just the place to let off some steam.. GGTTH good night and god bless the Hibernian