PDA

View Full Version : Marciano

RossScott1991
21-01-2018, 04:03 PM
Came in for a bit of stick lately, but what a save in the second half, had no right to save it. Also a good save first half. One of 2/3 players who put in a performance today. Ambrose and Mcginn two of the worst today IMO.

hibsbollah
21-01-2018, 04:04 PM
Watching it again, lowdown to his weak side, so quick, unbelievable save.

stonewaller1875
21-01-2018, 04:05 PM
Came in for a bit of stick lately, but what a save in the second half, had no right to save it. Also a good save first half. One of 2/3 players who put in a performance today. Ambrose and Mcginn two of the worst today IMO.McGeouch had his worse game for a while and Silvka was *****

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

McD
21-01-2018, 04:08 PM
Rocky, mcgregor, hanlon, were easily our best performers, Stevenson next on the list.

Thought mcgeouch, McGinn, Boyle, were really poor

truehibernian
21-01-2018, 04:08 PM
Man of the match today, but thought their keeper was solid too and pulled off a great save from Boyle. Both keepers were class today.

Allant1981
21-01-2018, 04:09 PM
McGeouch had his worse game for a while and Silvka was *****

mcgeouch was still the only player who actually looked like he could get us going forward

Pretty Boy
21-01-2018, 04:11 PM
Unbelievable save. Really top drawer.

Rocky, Hanlon and McGreggor were about the only 3 to get pass marks today.

Pete
mcgeouch was still the only player who actually looked like he could get us going forward

That’s what I thought.

He was let down a bit by the boys who usually dictate these derbies in the middle.

Onion
McGeouch had his worse game for a while and Silvka was *****

Agreed, but in fairness McGeough was on his own in midfield. Slivka was horrible, and McGinn’s head was somewhere other than Tynecastle. Lennon has a job to do sorting all that out.

NAE NOOKIE
21-01-2018, 04:12 PM
A couple of great saves ... but at times his lax attitude on the ball gave me the bloody fear, some of his kicking was awful and he was slow off his line at times.

hibby6270
21-01-2018, 04:12 PM
As you say, along with Darren and Paul, was blameless today. In fact, if SJM hadn’t got in his way, pretty sure he’d have saved Berra’s header comfortably. Not saying it was SJM’s fault. He was on the post for the corner as he should be.
Rocky had 2 or 3 saves today that were key to keeping us in the game. Maybe signing Bain has put him on alert that he needs to be on top of his game. That’s no bad thing and showed in the most part today.

Heisenberg
21-01-2018, 04:18 PM
His save in the second half was unbelievable. Top class.

hibby6270
21-01-2018, 04:18 PM
Thought mcgeouch, McGinn, Boyle, were really poor

Errmm!! Hello!! Slivka!!
He was as bad as the 3 of them put together. He just doesn’t have the skill or temperament for Scottish fitba. Needs far too much time on the ball which he’s never going to get. Even more so in a derby cup tie. Bad selection today.

Iain G
21-01-2018, 04:24 PM
Errmm!! Hello!! Slivka!!
He was as bad as the 3 of them put together. He just doesn’t have the skill or temperament for Scottish fitba. Needs far too much time on the ball which he’s never going to get. Even more so in a derby cup tie. Bad selection today.

He got into some really good spaces and linked well with Shaw. He was not the one who should have been hooked for Barker.

McD
21-01-2018, 04:27 PM
Errmm!! Hello!! Slivka!!

Errmm!! Hello!! :rolleyes:

didn’t say Slivka did have a good game, I was pointing out that 3 of our more prominent players this season all had poor games. Slivka has barely played this season, so I didn’t have the same expectations of him.

see if you can be a bit more patronising next time though :bitchy:

Hibee Mac
21-01-2018, 04:37 PM
Marciano's kicking gave me the fear almost as much as every time Efe got the ball.

However that save was unbelievable and shows why he is here.

JCHibby
21-01-2018, 04:45 PM
Boyle - worried about Man U youngster
Dylan - Aberdeen talk effecting him
Ambrose - out of position and truelly awful

Hibs board need to act to fix Dylans contract situ pronto -IMO

seanoheimhin
21-01-2018, 05:18 PM
Boyle - worried about Man U youngster
Dylan - Aberdeen talk effecting him
Ambrose - out of position and truelly awful

Hibs board need to act to fix Dylans contract situ pronto -IMO

Not sure you can definitively say it’s the contract stuff, but it was as poor as I’ve seen Dylan for us in a long while. He was still trying to play football, but uncharacteristically sloppy in his passing and dribbling.

As you say, really hope the contract issue gets sorted ASAP

crash
21-01-2018, 06:05 PM
[QUOTE=hibby6270;5286426]As you say, along with Darren and Paul, was blameless today. QUOTE]

I don't know how you can say Paul Hanlon was blameless today.His challenge for the ball with Berra for their goal was pathetic.