PDA

View Full Version : Cheats

broondog
21-01-2018, 04:31 PM
The only reason we have lost to what is a very poor and spineless Hearts side is because they have been allowed to bring in two players on ridiculous wages and once again giving themslevs huge advantage by outspending us. that mitchell guy and Naismith must be on about 20 grand a week between them - can someone please explain to me how the **** they can afford that. none of you can because they can't. wothout those two today it would have been 2 or 3-0 to us

Really feel something needs to be done about this as they have got away with it time and time and time again. there must be some sort of financial fairplay rules they are breaking.

hope those lowlife ****bags go into administration and finally die because that is what every single one of those cheating ****s deserves

Coco Bryce
21-01-2018, 04:32 PM
A run in SC will pay for them and will keep Levein in a job.

murray26
21-01-2018, 04:33 PM
Maybe it’s about time we started cheating

Sammy7nil
21-01-2018, 04:33 PM
Dear oh dear you need a lie down in a dark room, they have two loan signings they did not sign Messi and Ronaldo, the signings made little difference.

Jones28
21-01-2018, 04:34 PM
Breathe

Del Boy
21-01-2018, 04:35 PM
We got what we deserved. Better team won. Take it on the chin and move on.

sean04
21-01-2018, 04:36 PM
Hearts haven't cheated, board have paid big money to bring in players. Just got 300k for walker. Maybe cheated on the past with the list of money there due companies and charities but they have been ambitious with the signing of naismith and they have got away with sneaking a win today

AFKA5814_Hibs
21-01-2018, 04:36 PM
NaiSmith done bugger all. Hibs lost because WE were rubbish.

keep the faith
21-01-2018, 04:37 PM
Dear oh dear you need a lie down in a dark room, they have two loan signings they did not sign Messi and Ronaldo, the signings made little difference.

Agree.

murray26
21-01-2018, 04:37 PM
NaiSmith done bugger all. Hibs lost because WE were rubbish.

Naismith played well and will make a difference for them this season

GreenNWhiteArmy
21-01-2018, 04:39 PM
Nope

Hibs' fault today. Nobody else's so **** off with blaming them

KeithTheHibby
21-01-2018, 04:40 PM
Cheats? I’m all for slagging them however this isn’t the same owners as before. We could have went and got Naismith, lafferty etc however we didn’t got whatever reason, end of.

JK Rolling
21-01-2018, 04:40 PM
The only reason we have lost to what is a very poor and spineless Hearts side is because they have been allowed to bring in two players on ridiculous wages and once again giving themslevs huge advantage by outspending us. that mitchell guy and Naismith must be on about 20 grand a week between them - can someone please explain to me how the **** they can afford that. none of you can because they can't. wothout those two today it would have been 2 or 3-0 to us

Really feel something needs to be done about this as they have got away with it time and time and time again. there must be some sort of financial fairplay rules they are breaking.

hope those lowlife ****bags go into administration and finally die because that is what every single one of those cheating ****s deserves

:taxi

Pretty Boy
21-01-2018, 04:41 PM
The cheating patter is brutal.

We lost because on the day they had players and a manager who were marginally less pish.

AFKA5814_Hibs
21-01-2018, 04:42 PM
Naismith played well and will make a difference for them this season

He may well do ok for them this season, but he made no difference to the score today. A half decent display by Hibs today and we would have won that game, but we were awful.

matty_f
21-01-2018, 04:42 PM
Cheating had nothing to do with today.

They won fair and square today, we didn't turn up so we only have ourselves to blame.

If them signing players on big money annoys you then put your hand in your pocket and start backing HSL, the differentiator between the clubs income at the moment is FoH.

Match that and we'd be looking at signings of that ilk.

Bostonhibby
21-01-2018, 04:45 PM
We beat ourselves today. No obvious game plan and we were sucked into playing the game the way the yammish wanted. Ref let them off with some awful tackling but McGregor rocky and hanlon were the only outstanding players for us. Efe never will be a full back and it's becoming an embarrassment forcing him to play there.

Naismith was poor and faded badly in the second half

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

gillythehibby
21-01-2018, 04:47 PM

The boy Mitchell is an academy player and Naismith's wages getting paid by the sale of Jamie Walker money. Add to that him and Potter were close. We were **** the day. Wrong team selection and a gash pitch.

MWHIBBIES
21-01-2018, 04:48 PM
Barker will be on the same money at City as the left back will at United, stupid example really.

We were *****, manager got it totally wrong again and we are out the cup first time of asking.

broondog
21-01-2018, 04:49 PM
Hearts haven't cheated, board have paid big money to bring in players. Just got 300k for walker. Maybe cheated on the past with the list of money there due companies and charities but they have been ambitious with the signing of naismith and they have got away with sneaking a win today

They haven’t cheated? Aye ok then. It didn’t start and end during the Romanov days, they’ve been cheating for years and continue to do so. They are paying both sets of wages for players who they can’t afford. That’s cheating. Their best two players who have been the difference today. It’s a disgrace

Pete
21-01-2018, 04:50 PM
They didn’t cheat, they just wanted it a bit more today.

Something that’s unacceptable.

MWHIBBIES
21-01-2018, 04:51 PM
They haven’t cheated? Aye ok then. It didn’t start and end during the Romanov days, they’ve been cheating for years and continue to do so. They are paying both sets of wages for players who they can’t afford. That’s cheating. Their best two players who have been the difference today. It’s a disgrace
If they are paying them they can afford then.

green day
21-01-2018, 04:51 PM
Cheating had nothing to do with today.

They won fair and square today, we didn't turn up so we only have ourselves to blame.

If them signing players on big money annoys you then put your hand in your pocket and start backing HSL, the differentiator between the clubs income at the moment is FoH.

Match that and we'd be looking at signings of that ilk.

Correct, most of those moaning are probably not paying into HSL. :top marks

lyonhibs
21-01-2018, 04:54 PM

Sober up and read that back over again.

Cringeworthy. We were terrible, whether Naismith and that other lad were on the pitch or not.

Scouse Hibee

Stop embarrasing yourself with this pish. We lost get over it.

leithsansiro
Not cheats, just using what is available to them. Barker looked a class above when he came on and he's on loan too. Can't have it both ways.

We were beaten by ourselves today, so get over it.

Joe Baker2
21-01-2018, 04:56 PM

answer = once again they are spending money they don't have. They're already in debt over that new bus shelter of a stand. Considering they were allowed to walk away form £30M+ worth of debt it beggars belief that they were not forced repay at least some of that debt after raising £12M for the stand. Are they cheating gunts? Yes!

TheHarpy76
21-01-2018, 04:57 PM
We were ***** today and got what we deserved.
Sometimes you just have to take it on the chin.

heretoday
21-01-2018, 04:59 PM

Exactly. Suck it up. Berra was great, we were rubbish, they took their chance, someone had to win a poor match and we didn't do it. Move on.

broondog
21-01-2018, 04:59 PM

So what they are doing is acceptable to you is it? That’s embarrassing you clown

Jim44
21-01-2018, 05:07 PM
Maybe they aren’t paying ‘big money’ for Naismith. I’m sure I read somewhere that he was taking a hit on his salary for a chance of regular first team football. So if he was on the reported £50k, he might be getting, say £40k from Norwich and a low token payment from the Jambos.

murray26
21-01-2018, 05:15 PM
Maybe they aren’t paying ‘big money’ for Naismith. I’m sure I read somewhere that he was taking a hit on his salary for a chance of regular first team football. So if he was on the reported £50k, he might be getting, say £40k from Norwich and a low token payment from the Jambos.

He’s getting 10k a week from Hearts which is a big outlay for them.. maybe it’s time we reinvested in the team.. still pissed off we never signed Henderson..

Scouse Hibee
21-01-2018, 05:16 PM
So what they are doing is acceptable to you is it? That’s embarrassing you clown

Now now petal, no need for the name calling it makes you look silly.

Thecat23
21-01-2018, 05:17 PM
They aren’t cheating. They have chucked all their money at him after selling Walker.

dalkeith stu
21-01-2018, 05:55 PM
Not cheats, just using what is available to them. Barker looked a class above when he came on and he's on loan too. Can't have it both ways.

We were beaten by ourselves today, so get over it.
What game were you watching?? I'd happily drive that spineless ***** back down to Manchester tonight!!!

hibsbollah
21-01-2018, 06:00 PM
The OP is right, they are cheating in the sense that they systematically foul at the half way line to break up play, knowing that scottish refs don't tend to book for multiple fouls. Again and again again. If I had to watch that every week I would stab forks in my eyes and put the latest Ed Sheeran CD for a bit of a break from the misery.

emerald green
21-01-2018, 06:28 PM
I'm not going to go down the "cheating" path, but how are they able to afford their current outlay without running up significant debt?

Winston Ingram
21-01-2018, 06:28 PM

Behave yourself.

TheHarpy76
21-01-2018, 06:30 PM
Would this thread even exist if we had won today?

I’ll hazard a guess at no.

It’s embarrassing if I’m being honest and shows us up as being unable to take defeat gracefully.

WeeRussell
21-01-2018, 06:34 PM
What game were you watching?? I'd happily drive that spineless ***** back down to Manchester tonight!!!

That comment is as bad as this thread being opened.

Pete
21-01-2018, 08:30 PM

It’s seems odd that a lot of your posts are rather childish over-reactions to defeats that always seem to make it onto social media/kickback.

If you’re trying to make us come across as ***** in the eyes of others then it won’t work.

pacoluna
21-01-2018, 09:52 PM
I'm not going to go down the "cheating" path, but how are they able to afford their current outlay without running up significant debt?

I'll have a guess that it involves "anonymous" benefactors.

EastCalderHibby
21-01-2018, 11:24 PM
We were ***** today and got what we deserved.
Sometimes you just have to take it on the chin.

:agree:we were pish but wouldn't say we got what we deserved if we were to get what we deserved we would have been playing against 9 by the the time the **** scored

EastCalderHibby
21-01-2018, 11:28 PM
charitys be aware

Hermit Crab
21-01-2018, 11:38 PM
Yam on the wind up surely!

Tornadoes70
21-01-2018, 11:56 PM
Yam on the wind up surely!

Broondog/Mroondog.

There's about 5 or 6 of these very annoying yam trolls on here adding negativity to their posts about our club Hibernian every other post. A tag team of them. I've been trying to fight them off for a good few days now. At first it was a wee bit fun now its getting very very annoying. This forum should be for the regular Hibernian supporters not for these yam trolls buzzing around with their childish nonsense.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

EastCalderHibby
22-01-2018, 12:10 AM
Broondog/Mroondog.

There's about 5 or 6 of these very annoying yam trolls on here adding negativity to their posts about our club Hibernian every other post. A tag team of them. I've been trying to fight them off for a good few days now. At first it was a wee bit fun now its getting very very annoying. This forum should be for the regular Hibernian supporters not for these yam trolls buzzing around with their childish nonsense.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

for the sewerdwellers looking in should you not be home humping your sisters by now

The Baldmans Comb
22-01-2018, 12:15 AM

Stop digging. You cant really believe your own pish.

Nobody cheated and better side won.

Forza Fred
22-01-2018, 12:19 AM
Hearts had to beat us at some stage.

They did it with a late goal after one of our poorest performances.

Can’t get too morose about things.

If Hearts only beat us once in every ten games, then I’m quite comfortable with that.

monteddie
22-01-2018, 02:41 AM

hope those lowlife ****bags go into administration and finally die because that is what every single one of those cheating ****s deserves Your embarrassing,Take a break.

Jones28
22-01-2018, 07:39 AM
answer = once again they are spending money they don't have. They're already in debt over that new bus shelter of a stand. Considering they were allowed to walk away form £30M+ worth of debt it beggars belief that they were not forced repay at least some of that debt after raising £12M for the stand. Are they cheating gunts? Yes!

Right well you go and tell the SFA, meanwhile the rest of us back down on planet earth will get over the fact we got beat.

NORTHERNHIBBY
22-01-2018, 07:51 AM
We got beat. Simple as. Suck it up and move on. If we had lost away to another SPL team in the top six there would be disappointment but no meltdown .

marinello59
22-01-2018, 08:23 AM

Maybe you should be asking why we aren’t attracting players like Naismith to Easter Road. They haven’t cheated with their signings, they made spending on their first team a priority.

Hiber-nation
22-01-2018, 08:28 AM

Not quite sure which is the more embarrassing of these 2 ridiculous posts.

flash
22-01-2018, 08:31 AM

Off you go then. Just don't take him with you.

broondog
22-01-2018, 11:52 AM
Broondog/Mroondog.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

I agree with you that´s the case but don´t ever go accusing me of being one of them again please i don´t need to justify myself to you. take it from those on here that know me.

For the record I was simply highlighting what I think is a legitimate concern that made a difference in yesterday´s game - the Yams cheating. I stand by what I said.not negative about us whatsoever. if you think it is childish or don´t agree that´s up to you. disagree, don´t engage with it, I´m really not bothered.