PDA

View Full Version : Levein

hibsbollah
21-01-2018, 03:29 PM
Who does that? Strange little man.

Scottie
21-01-2018, 03:31 PM
What a throbber he is. Trying to start on Hibs two smallest players in Boyle and Barker right at the end in injury time. Wish he had tried that on Bartley or McGregor.

Never detested a Hearts manager as much as this cant. :jamboak:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
21-01-2018, 03:31 PM
On Sky when they were reviewing the goal, Levein says "Mcginn was unlucky not to clear it, but I was almost hoping it wisnae in......."

Classless ****

Mon Dieu4
21-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Guys just a weirdo plain and simple

hibsbollah
21-01-2018, 03:34 PM
What a throbber he is. Trying to start on Hibs two smallest players in Boyle and Barker right at the end in injury time. Wish he had tried that on Bartley or McGregor.

Boyle carefully ran past him and the scaffy bottom feeder just shoved him for no reason :dunno:

WeeRussell
21-01-2018, 03:35 PM
On Sky when they were reviewing the goal, Levein says "Mcginn was unlucky not to clear it, but I was almost hoping it wisnae in......."

Classless ****

I thought I heard that too, even rewound to convince myself I’d picked him up wrong. That’s the sort of thing fans would say to each other in jest. Very strange for him to come out of that and sums up his bitterness towards us.

Pretty Boy
21-01-2018, 03:36 PM
Boys a ****ing welt. Never has a club and manager been better suited. Typical bully picking on the smallest guy he can find as well.

OxoHibby
21-01-2018, 03:37 PM
I thought I heard that too, even rewound to convince myself I’d picked him up wrong. That’s the sort of thing fans would say to each other in jest. Very strange for him to come out of that and sums up his bitterness towards us.

He was hoping for a money spinning replay

GreenNWhiteArmy
21-01-2018, 03:38 PM
The man's a bully and a ****

The Spaceman
21-01-2018, 03:42 PM
Classless. Utterly classless.

Hibs Class
21-01-2018, 03:46 PM
He's a very strange little man. Obsessed with Hibs and has no ambition beyond getting the better of us. Think I'm right in saying he has the same number of medals as Gary Mackay?

GreenCastle
21-01-2018, 03:48 PM
Dinosaur who won’t win the next derby

MWHIBBIES
21-01-2018, 03:50 PM
Dinosaur who won’t win the next derby

Aye but he won this one, all that matters right now

highland hibbee
21-01-2018, 03:54 PM

Agree totally, but Boyle wasn’t for backing down, Levein only came the tin man because he had a rake of back up. And as for that assistant manager, where did they get him the bloody zoo, total Jakey!!

Crab apple
21-01-2018, 03:54 PM
He’s always been a *****bag as a man, player and manager. This mini defensive run will end soon and they won’t win anything. It will all end up painfully for him.

givescotlandfreedom
21-01-2018, 04:51 PM
The main is hearts personified. An absolute creepy weirdo of a man.

Sir David Gray
21-01-2018, 04:53 PM
If the Oxford dictionary started to put pictures next to words to give an example of what they mean, Craig Levein's face would be right next to the word "****".

Absolutely detest that man with a passion.

hibsbollah
21-01-2018, 04:55 PM
If the Oxford dictionary started to put pictures next to words to give an example of what they mean, Craig Levein's face would be right next to the word "****".

Absolutely detest that man with a passion.

The compliance officer has to look at that surely ? A player wouldn't get away with shoving a manager for no proper reason, why should it be any different the other way round?

Baader
21-01-2018, 04:56 PM
A sh¡$%bag who has won nothing in football.

Onion
21-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Strange, strange person who rolled an expensive dice in last chance saloon and got very lucky. That result will transform their season.

.Sean.
21-01-2018, 05:03 PM
Hope he crashes his car on the way hame.

Failing that, gets his heed kicked in in a pub car park.

Hearts ****.

Moody Blues
21-01-2018, 05:06 PM
Strange, strange person who rolled an expensive dice in last chance saloon and got very lucky. That result will transform their season.

Don't like him myself but He seems to be doing not to badly managing them, seven consecutive clean sheets is good going, got to give credit where it is due.

emerald green
21-01-2018, 05:18 PM
I wish Boyle had stuck one right on the specky c***, one where he didn't miss!

Cod Boy
21-01-2018, 05:19 PM
I wish Boyle had stuck one right on the specky c***, one where he didn't miss!

Boyle would have missed him.

lyonhibs
21-01-2018, 05:21 PM
A Hearts **** who knows what it takes to win a derby.

IlDiavola
21-01-2018, 05:22 PM
Guys just a weirdo plain and simple

:thumbsup:

Even looks it.

Hate him and his team of thugs.

madabouthibs
21-01-2018, 05:29 PM
Don't like him myself but He seems to be doing not to badly managing them, seven consecutive clean sheets is good going, got to give credit where it is due.
Let's not give him any credit, we all know it's dodgy officiating that's won him 7 clean sheets.

emerald green
21-01-2018, 05:30 PM

I'll give 6-4-0 zero credit. He's a f****** bore.

Sherlock Jones
21-01-2018, 05:32 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26907952_10155589349728025_5235071746793331277_n.j pg?oh=8fd44b0ef5b7e0e0a8a4881f28987c11&oe=5ADFE793

Carheenlea
21-01-2018, 05:37 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2iuvkwl.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dulc0z.jpg

andybev1
21-01-2018, 05:39 PM
said he wants to return the natural order of things - Lennon not happy. He is a classless ****.

One Day Soon
21-01-2018, 05:40 PM
What's this pi5h about him saying he wants to restore 'the natural order' in Edinburgh? How massive of a tool would you have to be as a manager to come out with something as low rent as that?

Truly defining lack of class, particularly since Lennon was generous enough to congratulate them on their win when he was interviewed after the game.

emerald green
21-01-2018, 05:41 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2iuvkwl.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dulc0z.jpg

Which is which?

kaimendhibs
21-01-2018, 05:45 PM
Detestible creature

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

BoomtownHibees
21-01-2018, 05:46 PM

Who in their right mind would want to give that **** credit??

Crab apple
21-01-2018, 05:47 PM
said he wants to return the natural order of things - Lennon not happy. He is a classless ****.

Did he really say that? What a ****. The natural order of things for him is failure. Throughout his playing and managerial career he has been awarded a couple of manager of the month awards. No trophies. Only failure.

lapsedhibee
21-01-2018, 06:19 PM

I always thought Vlad McMad was a bit unclassy when he was pictured sticking two fingers down his throat on hearing SOL, but Potter is in a whole different league.

hibsbollah
21-01-2018, 06:22 PM
I have a nagging feeling that Levein has a lot of unsavoury stuff on his harddrive.

Mr Grieves
21-01-2018, 06:25 PM

Wow, what an utter fud. That comment should be used as motivation the next time we play them.

Crab apple
21-01-2018, 06:26 PM
I have a nagging feeling that Levein has a lot of unsavoury stuff on his harddrive.

No surprise. He’s an unsavoury character.

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/7272-levein-back-with-his-family/

Pete
21-01-2018, 06:28 PM
His comments don’t make sense as they hadn’t beaten us since 2014 or something.

Our unbeaten run was achieved when we were both on a fairly even financial footing so isn’t that the “natural order”?

Maybe the natural order is Lennon punching him in the face.

johnbc70
Pin up that interview on the dressing room wall at ER at next derby, team talk taken care of.

Scottie
Wow, what an utter fud. That comment should be used as motivation the next time we play them.
Shouldn't need any motivation at all to play THEM. :rolleyes:

weecounty hibby
21-01-2018, 06:29 PM
Leveins natural order is to be a ****ing loser. No winners medals as a player or as a manager. Long may it continue as well. Defined by his hatred of Hibs, probably stems back to their non double winning season when the one point we took of them that year lost them the title. The day he literally what himself to play

murray26
21-01-2018, 06:30 PM
A prick is a prick he won’t ever stop being a prick.. get used to him.. we hate him he hates us and I’m quite comfortable with that

Sir David Gray
21-01-2018, 06:32 PM
I hope we pump them in March at ER and stick his natural order up his arse.

TelaStella
21-01-2018, 06:38 PM
Shame we're not allowed to swear on this forum because after today my hatred for that C*** has pretty much tripled. What the f was that all about with Boyle at the end as well? Some of the weirdest behaviour I have ever seen. As for his comments after the match I just can't wait till we play them at Easter road, PRICK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jones28
21-01-2018, 06:39 PM
He's a ****ing throbber

21-01-2018, 06:42 PM
A classless, weird little man who's entire football philosophy is build around simply kicking the **** out of people. He embarrassed his country when in charge of the national team with his anti-football, negative tactics.

Epitomises what it means to be hearts - classless, obsessed with hibs and pro-dirty tactics.

gazzag70
21-01-2018, 06:43 PM
“The natural order” from a man who has won NOTHING, Absolutely NOTHING. He really is a perennial loser. His only glory has come from beating us and gloryfying any victory to the ****bos who worship his failure as long he can win the odd derby.

Billy Whizz
21-01-2018, 06:43 PM

What you mean overspending again?

21-01-2018, 06:52 PM
"Natural order" :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf: OH MY ****ING SIDES!

What an absolute embarrassment you are Levein. Between that and his "Lennon has made a career out of kicking people" (the irony clearly gone way over his head!) he's made himself look an absolute tit. Anybody who is anybody in football must absolutely cringe at the utter garbage that comes out this clowns mouth.

Levein, you are, always have been and always will be an absolutely classless welt of a man.

tamig
21-01-2018, 06:52 PM
What you mean overspending again?

Exactly. The only order he knows is from the Mercer years when the debt started accumulating. Natural order before that was a fairly even split of wins and draws. He’s part of the arrogant generations of hertz fans who’ve known nothing other than financially doped dominance. Hertz ****.

JohnM1875
21-01-2018, 06:54 PM
"Natural order" :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf: OH MY ****ING SIDES!

What an absolute embarrassment you are Levein. Between that and his "Lennon has made a career out of kicking people" (the irony clearly gone way over his head!) he's made himself look an absolute tit. Anybody who is anybody in football must absolutely cringe at the utter garbage that comes out this clowns mouth.

Levein, you are, always have been and always will be an absolutely classless welt of a man.

Did he actually say that about Lennon making a career out kicking people?

What a totally classless little man. Your team has just won in a derby. Why even talk about the opposing manager?!

Hibs Class
21-01-2018, 07:59 PM

What a totally classless little man. Your team has just won in a derby. Why even talk about the opposing manager?!

He said it after last month's league game in response to Lennon's comment that Hibs were kicked off the park.

matty_f
21-01-2018, 08:17 PM
Coming from a man whose natural order is to ***** it when his team needed him for the most important match in their history.

Elephant Stone
21-01-2018, 08:25 PM
One win in the last ten derbies, Craig. Better get that old cheque book out to restore that 'natural' order.

Hearts' newest round of creditors will be bracing themselves.

monarch
21-01-2018, 08:50 PM
MIkey Stewart and Steven Thomson on Sportscene not impressed by Potters' actions and utterances.

truehibernian
21-01-2018, 08:51 PM
Natural order in Edinburgh is him in betting shops regularly isn't it ? :cb

Zazu62
21-01-2018, 08:55 PM
MIkey Stewart and Steven Thomson on Sportscene not impressed by Potters' actions and utterances.

What did they say?

KingFranck
21-01-2018, 08:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usYgf8cVfvU

I am the one in ten
A number on a list
I am the one in ten
Even though I don't exist
Nobody Knows me
Even though I'm always there
A statistic, a reminder
Of a world that doesn't care

21-01-2018, 08:59 PM

Yep. What he sadly has failed to realise is that Lennon in fact made a career out of winning medals, something Levein can only dream of.

hibees 7062
21-01-2018, 09:04 PM
I would love him to push me

SideBurns
21-01-2018, 09:17 PM
Yep. What he sadly has failed to realise is that Lennon in fact made a career out of winning medals, something Levein can only dream of.

Shurely shome mishtake? Did Levein no play in the legendary double winning Hearts team of 1986?? Oh hing oan...he might have, but instead spent the 90 mins at Dens perched on the lavvy pan reading about the mischievous exploits of Dundee's favourite family The Broons, and local scallywag Oor Wullie, while his teammates shat themselves in a more public manner leaving Sir Albert to run riot. Barry!

Hiber-nation
21-01-2018, 09:20 PM
Shurely shome mishtake? Did Levein no play in the legendary double winning Hearts team of 1986?? Oh hing oan...he might have, but instead spent the 90 mins at Dens perched on the lavvy pan reading about the mischievous exploits of Dundee's favourite family The Broons, and local scallywag Oor Wullie, while his teammates shat themselves in a more public manner leaving Sir Albert to run riot. Barry!

:greengrin

First time I've smiled all day.

EastCalderHibby
21-01-2018, 09:57 PM
Shouldn't need any motivation at all to play THEM. :rolleyes:

:top marks

broondog
21-01-2018, 10:51 PM
hate him with a passion, the natural order of things is Hearts getting pumped. what a strange comment from a weird little man

EastCalderHibby
21-01-2018, 10:59 PM
hate him with a passion, the natural order of things is hearts getting pumped. What a strange comment from a weird little man

hes a bigger arse than 10 bums 1 win in 10 is fine with me too ya windowlicking feind

hibees 7062
21-01-2018, 11:54 PM
Over 1000 games as a player and manager and won nowt .

Company Director , Director of football and manager

How much is he hoovering from the mugs ?

Firestarter
22-01-2018, 12:01 AM
I would pay good money to see John Dolan smash him.

jax67
22-01-2018, 05:03 AM
As far as I’m concerned, the dug barks but the caravan keeps going.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
22-01-2018, 09:52 AM
Which is which?

Oooooft! That's uncanny!

hibees 7062
22-01-2018, 09:56 AM
I would pay good money to see John Dolan smash him.

I'll smash him for nowt

BullsCloseHibs
22-01-2018, 10:02 AM
Neil should get Potters comments pinned on dressing room wall for next derby. Im sure he will too.

Potter is an absolute welt of the highest magnitude.:agree:

JimBHibees
22-01-2018, 10:38 AM
Attention seeking clown. Only thing worse than a bad loser is a bad winner. Absolutely no need for his comments re natural order, dear oh dear.

Can remember him having a go at Mowbray years back about a day before he left for the Leicester job? Boy is a bully and coward in equal measure.

Firestarter
22-01-2018, 11:08 AM
The more I learn about Hibs class, the less I like it.

I agree. Poor Skoda.

Firestarter
22-01-2018, 11:09 AM
I'll smash him for nowt

😂👍

Elephant Stone
22-01-2018, 02:00 PM
Attention seeking clown. Only thing worse than a bad loser is a bad winner. Absolutely no need for his comments re natural order, dear oh dear.

Can remember him having a go at Mowbray years back about a day before he left for the Leicester job? Boy is a bully and coward in equal measure.

Remember that well, came out with a completely gratuitous attack on our players as well, said some pish like "I didn't even know Beuzelin was playing".

When you hear arrogant managers like Mourinho stirring up **** and boasting about themselves you can kind of suck it up: he's a charismatic guy who has achieved tonnes in the game. Levein has won nothing in his entire career. Just let that sink in. :faf:

So, so glad he is not associated with our club. He's Hearts personified.

swin82
22-01-2018, 03:25 PM
Was wanted out of tynie months ago now,now boring draining football and a couple of signings he now has the freedom of gorgie,the man is a total twat

Onion
22-01-2018, 03:42 PM

For manager of his experience, it's a juvenile comment you're more likely to hear from a bunch of Hearts neds outside a pub (too young to go in). Shows himself and his club up for the small-minded little people they are. They are still hurting, badly.

eastterrace
22-01-2018, 05:51 PM
For manager of his experience, it's a juvenile comment you're more likely to hear from a bunch of Hearts neds outside a pub (too young to go in). Shows himself and his club up for the small-minded little people they are. They are still hurting, badly.

He knows what to say and when to say it, plays right into the hordes that follow that mob. They lap it up, we must put him back in his box on March 10th

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Diclonius
22-01-2018, 06:03 PM
If Lennon had said anything like this after we beat them, we would be loving it.

Levein is an arse and these comments are totally unprofessional, but that sort of hatred for your rivals is what wins you derbies. That passion showed yesterday and it is one that - apart from yesterday - we've had for the last three years.

I agree - Lennon should have these up on the dressing room prior to the March derby. Until then, I have absolutely no interest in what Hearts or Levein do or say.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
22-01-2018, 06:06 PM
Remember that well, came out with a completely gratuitous attack on our players as well, said some pish like "I didn't even know Beuzelin was playing".

When you hear arrogant managers like Mourinho stirring up **** and boasting about themselves you can kind of suck it up: he's a charismatic guy who has achieved tonnes in the game. Levein has won nothing in his entire career. Just let that sink in. :faf:

So, so glad he is not associated with our club. He's Hearts personified.

I kinda think this is the root of it all... he has literally won nothing in his whole career, and he didnt even really make an inpact on scotland due to miller and mcleish (despite him being a good player by all accounts) - and he (quite literally) shat out of his potentiallu biggest moment.

The only thing of note he has in his whole career is that he was part of a hearts side who had derby dominance. Thats all he has to cling on to.

Lennon should have just asked him to show him his medals, won in scotland and England. Amd Lewis Stevenson shpuld have done the same. And Hanlon, amd Gray, and McGinn and McGeouch, and Big Marv. And so on...

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
22-01-2018, 06:08 PM
If Lennon had said anything like this after we beat them, we would be loving it.

Levein is an arse and these comments are totally unprofessional, but that sort of hatred for your rivals is what wins you derbies. That passion showed yesterday and it is one that - apart from yesterday - we've had for the last three years.

I agree - Lennon should have these up on the dressing room prior to the March derby. Until then, I have absolutely no interest in what Hearts or Levein do or say.

But not really though... they won because they got the spin of the ball. It was hardly a dominat performamce, and for all we were pretty rubbish, they were only marginally better.

Scouse Hibee
22-01-2018, 06:58 PM
Levein is playing to the crowd with these comments, he knows exactly how it will annoy us and how his own fans will lap it up. I can't believe so many folk have taken exception to it. It's like the same ****** spouted by boxers. If Lennon had said it we would be laughing.

HIBERNIAN-0762
22-01-2018, 07:03 PM
Well then, we should make March 10th a "welcome to hell" moment for him and his arrogant sectarian fans then eh?

:cb

McrHibee
22-01-2018, 08:04 PM
Even though someone's already beaten me to it on this one, I said to me mate watching yesterday's match on the box that he looked like the love child of Rolf Harris and Jurgen Klopp. The strange man.

matty_f
22-01-2018, 08:10 PM
Leven will only ever be remembered as the man who shat it in '86.

Pretty Boy
22-01-2018, 08:15 PM
Can he frame yesterdays win and put it in his trophy cabinet? It will be the only thing in there unless he counts his 2 runners up medals.

Pretty Boy
22-01-2018, 08:15 PM

Quite literally.

Firestarter
22-01-2018, 08:16 PM

He's loves female trainers too.

Billy Whizz
22-01-2018, 08:17 PM

I remember him for that, and his spell as Scotland manager, where he diagraced our heritage with the 460

Firestarter
22-01-2018, 08:20 PM
Who was it that played a shocking back pass for Dundee Utd 2-1 up against the Huns in the league cup final? lee Wilkie? At the time I was pissed off but I hope it hurts big time.

Pretty Boy
22-01-2018, 08:23 PM
Who was it that played a shocking back pass for Dundee Utd 2-1 up against the Huns in the league cup final? lee Wilkie? At the time I was pissed off but I hope it hurts big time.

Mark Kerr I think it was.

He was only ensuring Levein maintained his 100% record in finals.

Firestarter
22-01-2018, 08:26 PM
Need to be careful saying things like that

True. Unquote please I'll remove mate. Still wound up over yesterday.

Firestarter
22-01-2018, 08:27 PM

Felt gutted for Eddie Thompson that match and yeah was Mark Kerr.

Is It On....
22-01-2018, 08:29 PM
Classless - definately!! However, unfortunately we didn't help ourselves in the last week and NL looks like (by dropping certain players) he has taken steps to sort it out. Onwards and upwards. GGTTH

Sir David Gray
22-01-2018, 08:34 PM
A total irrelevance as a player and a total irrelevance as a manager.

He was part of the biggest bottle merchants team of all time in 1986 and as a manager he almost relegated Leicester before he got the sack just in time for them to be saved, Dundee Utd won the Scottish Cup five months after he had left them, then he put out the most embarrassing line up in the history of the Scotland national team and also capped Ian Black.

The man epitomises failure.

weecounty hibby
22-01-2018, 08:47 PM
Let's not forget where he gave Ian Black his only cap. Petty in the extreme and shows that we , even more than his own club, define everything he does

Baader
22-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Show us your medals Levein...

22-01-2018, 09:15 PM

Classless ****

Hahahahaha so let me get this straight, he wishes his teams legitimate goal actually wasn't over the line JUST so it would wind up hibs?

Jesus wept what a truly sad sad individual.

johnbc70
22-01-2018, 09:25 PM
Just like Hearts latched on to the 1902 thing, we should make it loud and clear that Levein has won NOTHING as a player and NOTHING as a manager. In fact he has LOST everytime he has come close to winning anything, but he never had or has what it takes. He is a LOSER.

hibsbollah
22-01-2018, 09:32 PM
Can he frame yesterdays win and put it in his trophy cabinet? It will be the only thing in there unless he counts his 2 runners up medals.

Don't forget the 'Golden Suppository' award he picked up in '86. (or the suppositoire d' or as its also known)

Stuart93
22-01-2018, 09:33 PM
**** levein

RamYer1902
22-01-2018, 10:54 PM
I don't actually mind his comments because that should only motivate us even more for next derby.

We will see how 'normal order' goes in March.

:nlgwa

percy veer
23-01-2018, 12:29 AM
Just like Hearts latched on to the 1902 thing, we should make it loud and clear that Levein has won NOTHING as a player and NOTHING as a manager. In fact he has LOST everytime he has come close to winning anything, but he never had or has what it takes. He is a LOSER.

I'm sure someone could come up with a catchy wee number to blast out at him on march the 10th , when were winning.

lapsedhibee
23-01-2018, 05:54 AM
I'm sure someone could come up with a catchy wee number to blast out at him on march the 10th , when we're winning.

Potter was born in 1964 and within three months The Beatles had written and released this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukWRRNqMAZ4

Coincidence? I don't think so.

green day
23-01-2018, 07:16 AM
Pretty classless remarks from him, however they will play well on JKB.

He has kept his job after Sunday. If hearts want his brand of football, that's fine.

They will clog their way up the league, but win nothing.

Euro qualifications will be seen as a victory, despite the overspending.

Jambos never change.

hibsbollah
23-01-2018, 08:11 AM
Potter was born in 1964 and within three months The Beatles had written and released this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukWRRNqMAZ4

Coincidence? I don't think so.

:agree: Good point. The luciferians may have had some involvement too.

On a related point, not many people know that the day of Leveins greatest shame, 3rd May 1986, was also Eurovision.
The winner was Sandra Kim of Belgium who sang' J'aime la vie', an émotion Im sure thousands of Hibbys could relate to that night. It's almost poetic.

surreyhibbie
23-01-2018, 08:19 AM
my Chelsea-supporting mate texted me after the game and asked if Levein was the love child of Gerry Adams and Rolf Harris...

pretty accurate I think :greengrin

snooky
23-01-2018, 09:46 AM
my Chelsea-supporting mate texted me after the game and asked if Levein was the love child of Gerry Adams and Rolf Harris...

pretty accurate I think :greengrin

Most unfair to Gerry & the Rolfster. :coffee:

lucky
23-01-2018, 10:07 AM
He achieved what he wanted, love by the gorgie hordes and has wound up Lennon and the Hibs supp. Hopefully the Hibs players ram his stupid comments down his throat in the next game.

Kato
23-01-2018, 10:48 AM
Levein is playing to the crowd with these comments, he knows exactly how it will annoy us and how his own fans will lap it up. I can't believe so many folk have taken exception to it. It's like the same ****** spouted by boxers. If Lennon had said it we would be laughing.

Lennon didn't come with anything resembling that last time we beat as he just wouldn't, and if he did I for one wouldn't be laughing. Its low level fans "banter".

NAE NOOKIE
23-01-2018, 10:58 AM

Pretty sure it was Gary Kenneth .... he had probably been man of the match up until that point IIRC.

G B Young
23-01-2018, 11:06 AM
Quite a good piece from Aidan Smith taking Levein to task over his OTT reaction to the win:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/scottish-cup/aidan-smith-scotland-s-natural-disorder-gives-lie-to-craig-levein-jibe-1-4668955

Levein is a pretty repugnant individual. He's done his best to airbrush his stint at Scotland's worst ever manager by re-inventing himself as some sort of football guru before venturing back into management. For a guy of his age, his behaviour and comments on Sunday were infantile.

NAE NOOKIE
23-01-2018, 11:22 AM
Well then, we should make March 10th a "welcome to hell" moment for him and his arrogant sectarian fans then eh?

:cb

Absolutely this.

Mind you, we have a tough set of fixtures between now and then with away games at the Ugly sisters and a resurgent Kilmarnock. We need to up our game and get a decent number of points in order to keep the fans on board and feeling positive.

Folk are right when they say Levin's 'natural order' comment though typical of his lack of class was directly aimed at a strategy of keeping in with the puddle drinkers, like those puddles they will lap up that *****.

But having said that, its the first time I can recall anybody actually employed by their poxy club using that phrase publicly. In view of which its fair for Hibs as a club to take notice of it, as a club Hibs can dismiss fan banter for what it is, but when its made clear that its also the attitude of Hearts as a club towards us that's different.

If we have anything about us as a club at all we should be filled with a massive resolve to ram that arrogance right down his and their throats, starting on the 10th of March. As you say ... we should do all we can on and off the park to make that day a 'welcome to hell' moment for Levin and his bunch of cloggers.

Tornadoes70
23-01-2018, 11:29 AM
Quite a good piece from Aidan Smith taking Levein to task over his OTT reaction to the win:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/scottish-cup/aidan-smith-scotland-s-natural-disorder-gives-lie-to-craig-levein-jibe-1-4668955

Levein is a pretty repugnant individual. He's done his best to airbrush his stint at Scotland's worst ever manager by re-inventing himself as some sort of football guru before venturing back into management. For a guy of his age, his behaviour and comments on Sunday were infantile.

We got beat by a mediocre yam side. We had a shockingly negative build up to the derby that obviously seriously affected us with Stokes out of the squad for whatever it was he was up to in Portugal and other incidents.

Let them crow about it however I would suggest its far better to ignore their over the top celebrations which in Potter's case has permeated into publicly being the weirdo we all knew he was.

Let's concentrate on what's happening at Easter Road and get behind the team which of course the vast majority of our supporters will. We had a terrific run with nine in a row and with a much better build up we'd now be celebrating ten in a row.

Better to ignore the yams as much as we can for now in my opinion and hopefully the boys will put on a better show against Dundee.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

Sir David Gray
23-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Pretty sure it was Gary Kenneth .... he had probably been man of the match up until that point IIRC.

Definitely Mark Kerr.

heretoday
23-01-2018, 12:39 PM
Lennon didn't come with anything resembling that last time we beat as he just wouldn't, and if he did I for one wouldn't be laughing. Its low level fans "banter".

I can't believe people are getting so upset about this remark by Levein! It's just banter and calculated to keep the pot boiling and bums on seats. We've heard it all before.

NAE NOOKIE
23-01-2018, 12:58 PM

That article pretty well nails it when it comes to not only Levin but Hearts as a club.

I've said it myself many times .... you don't hear other clubs talk about 'natural order' when it comes to derbies .... if ever a club could do it its Liverpool, but their fans would probably cringe at such a classless statement emanating from their club. You wouldn't hear their stadium announcer welcoming away fans from another country to the home of Liverpool's 'big club' either. And as the reporter says here, even in the hate filled Glasgow rivalry you rarely if ever hear such disrespect between club players or management.

When the teams run out on the 10th our DJ should play 'No Class' by Motorhead, what better tune to welcome them with.

monarch
23-01-2018, 01:34 PM

Aidan Smith's article underlines the fact that Potter's definition of "natural order" (horrible phrase) is selective. Based on that criteria Hibs only lost 2 derbies between 1968 and 1983. Also Alex Mcleish had a period of losing only one derby in 12. Both pretty impressive.

hibsbollah
23-01-2018, 01:35 PM
That article pretty well nails it when it comes to not only Levin but Hearts as a club.

I've said it myself many times .... you don't hear other clubs talk about 'natural order' when it comes to derbies .... if ever a club could do it its Liverpool, but their fans would probably cringe at such a classless statement emanating from their club. You wouldn't hear their stadium announcer welcoming away fans from another country to the home of Liverpool's 'big club' either. And as the reporter says here, even in the hate filled Glasgow rivalry you rarely if ever hear such disrespect between club players or management.

When the teams run out on the 10th our DJ should play 'No Class' by Motorhead, what better tune to welcome them with.

The 'Slateford Supremacists' line was a bit incendiary. That's not far short of calling them all nazis:greengrin

monarch
23-01-2018, 01:38 PM
I can't believe people are getting so upset about this remark by Levein! It's just banter and calculated to keep the pot boiling and bums on seats. We've heard it all before.

The words "banter" and "Levein" don't roll off the tongue easily.

Kato
23-01-2018, 02:04 PM
We've heard it all before.

Show me where.

Carheenlea
23-01-2018, 02:56 PM
Nothing has changed. Hearts are bad losers, but even worse winners.

Spike Mandela
23-01-2018, 03:36 PM
Levein is still smarting from John Collins calling them a ‘pub team’.😎

NAE NOOKIE
23-01-2018, 03:37 PM

Yes, indeed we have, but on the brain dead wasteland that is Yams Sickbag, you don't expect to hear it from the club itself because as Lennon rightly said its disrespectful to Hibs, to him as a manager and to our players.

NAE NOOKIE
23-01-2018, 03:45 PM
The 'Slateford Supremacists' line was a bit incendiary. That's not far short of calling them all nazis:greengrin

But bang on though. A trawl through sickbag doesn't take long to show that they think they are 'Edinburgh's club' and that their single year of existence more than Hibs somehow entitles them to look down on us. Dirty anti ( their ) establishment Leith interlopers is exactly how they see us. A mindset that breeds arrogant Yam pricks like Levin by the bucket load.

Kato
23-01-2018, 03:50 PM
But bang on though. A trawl through sickbag doesn't take long to show that they think they are 'Edinburgh's club' and that their single year of existence more than Hibs somehow entitles them to look down on us. Dirty anti ( their ) establishment Leith interlopers is exactly how they see us. A mindset that breeds arrogant Yam pricks like Levin by the bucket load.

It's not that long ago the more polite jambos would refer to Hibs as "The Immigrants".

Iggy Pope
23-01-2018, 03:53 PM

Called themselves St Andrews or something at the time, played in blue, skitted about the Meadows or somewhere looking for games. Think the swimming club has more pedigree than the present institution.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
23-01-2018, 04:27 PM

And the same trawl on Kickback reveals every 2nd post referring to 'Hibs Sc@m' , 'Hibs V3rm1n' and the like. The fact that these words are not censored on their site only fuels the hostility.

Famous Fiver
23-01-2018, 04:48 PM
As I've pointed out before, isn't it curious that when controversial, ill advised remarks are made they suddenly become 'humorous' or banter.

Levein suddenly trying to play them down.

He was deadly serioius when he made them and they are guaranteed to come back to haunt him.

Roll on March 10th.

I think NL now has free rein to make whatever remarks he wants and then put them in the 'good humour', 'banter' column.

I can't wait.

btw NL has won the SC 6 times. How many times has Levein won it? Natural order my a*se.

SirDavidsNapper
23-01-2018, 04:53 PM
As I've pointed out before, isn't it curious that when controversial, ill advised remarks are made they suddenly become 'humorous' or banter.

He was deadly serioius when he made them and they are guaranteed to come back to haunt him.

Roll on March 10th.

I think NL now has free rein to make whatever remarks he wants and then put them in the 'good humour', 'banter' column.

I can't wait.

btw NL has won the SC 6 times. How many times has Levein won it? Natural order my a*se.

Has he won anything?......at all?

Carheenlea
23-01-2018, 04:59 PM

Roll on March 10th.

I can't wait.

:agree:

His hard man act with Boyle just further bantz.

Levein doesn't appear popular with his peers, and probably has few friends. Lennon was one who he was quite cordial with before, but as far as Lennon's comments go that bridge is now burnt.

The biggest cock in Scottish football by some distance.

Carheenlea
23-01-2018, 05:08 PM
Has he won anything?......at all?

You're just being silly now - show the man some respect

Playing Honours -

Hearts

Scottish Cup Runner-up: 1985–86
Scottish PFA Young Player of the Year: 1985, 1986

Managerial Honours -

Hearts

SPL Manager of the Month: December 2001, April 2003

Dundee United

SPL Manager of the Month: November 2006, March 2007, October 2007, November 2009

Scottish League Cup Runner-up: 2007–08

WoreTheGreen
23-01-2018, 05:32 PM
Has he won anything?......at all? cycle proficiency and 50mm breast stroke

SirDavidsNapper
23-01-2018, 06:23 PM
You're just being silly now - show the man some respect

Playing Honours -

Hearts

Scottish Cup Runner-up: 1985–86
Scottish PFA Young Player of the Year: 1985, 1986

Managerial Honours -

Hearts

SPL Manager of the Month: December 2001, April 2003

Dundee United

SPL Manager of the Month: November 2006, March 2007, October 2007, November 2009

Scottish League Cup Runner-up: 2007–08

I take it back.

hibsbollah
23-01-2018, 06:33 PM
cycle proficiency and 50mm breast stroke

He was riding a tricycle at the time and even then he cried all the way. As to the breast stroke, he shat his trunks in the shallow end during his swimming gala and the whole commie had to be disinfected and a search carried out for several missing suppositories.

Paisley Hibby
23-01-2018, 06:33 PM

Exactly. Folk need to calm down. Revenge is a dish best served cold (on 10th March).

WoreTheGreen
23-01-2018, 06:48 PM
He was riding a tricycle at the time and even then he cried all the way. As to the breast stroke, he shat his trunks in the shallow end during his swimming gala and the whole commie had to be disinfected and a search carried out for several missing suppositories.

I got barred fae the commie for peeing in the pool . Told my mum she said all wee boys do that. Aye mum but i was standing on the top diving board at the time

G B Young
23-01-2018, 07:15 PM

The point Lennon was making, though, is that he wouldn't make such a comment. Having played for and managed Celtic in the Old Firm derby on many occasions he knows there's a line you don't cross when speaking about your rivals, especially as a manager. It was an immature comment for a supposedly experienced manager to make and betrayed his desperation to end our unbeaten run, a desperation you could feel oozing out of his comments at the Hearts agm last year:

"Listen, nobody has sat in that stand feeling sick more than me. We’ve been poor in derby matches in the last couple of seasons and it’s completely alien to me."

As a Liverpool fan yourself, have you ever heard any of the club's managers make that sort of comment about Everton? That's a derby fixture that (in my time at least) would invite such a comment more than most. I'd be surprised if they have though. I do recall Moyes ruffling a few feathers when he described Everton as 'the people's club' but that's about it.

If we'd won or drawn on Saturday and Lennon had said something like 'it's good to see the natural order maintained' it would have come across as unpleasantly arrogant and disrespectful in the extreme and he would have rightly been criticised for it.

Paisley Hibby
23-01-2018, 07:28 PM
He achieved what he wanted, love by the gorgie hordes and has wound up Lennon and the Hibs supp. Hopefully the Hibs players ram his stupid comments down his throat in the next game.

There's no hopefully about it, we will.

Sammy7nil
23-01-2018, 07:34 PM

Levein doesn't appear popular with his peers, and probably has few friends. Lennon was one who he was quite cordial with before, but as far as Lennon's comments go that bridge is now burnt.

Really ? Heard it was a very small tossle :wink:

MWHIBBIES
23-01-2018, 07:59 PM
Really don't see the big deal about this comment, Levein is a twat, we've known that for years. Easy way to shut him up, don't play like we did on Sunday is where I'd start.

Lennon being upset is pointless, do your job better and he never gets the chance to act like this.

SideBurns
23-01-2018, 08:22 PM

From what I was told (by someone who knows him very well) he wasn't popular as a player either when he was at Tynecastle. Which is probably why no-one thought to check on him when he went for a jobby at Dens Park, and some mischeivous scamp had super-glued the lavvy seat so he couldnae play. If Craig had been on the park that day, Albert Kidd would never have scored those goals. It's a pure liberty, ah'm tellin' yaise!

Eyrie
23-01-2018, 08:23 PM

My Celtc supporting boss said (unprompted) that the "natural order" comment sounded like Nuremberg. Looks like Smith regards it the same way.

Peanut Shaz
23-01-2018, 09:22 PM
If we have anything about us as a club at all we should be filled with a massive resolve to ram that arrogance right down his and their throats, starting on the 10th of March. As you say ... we should do all we can on and off the park to make that day a 'welcome to hell' moment for Levin and his bunch of cloggers.

I've said it before on here, we are far too nice to all visiting teams and supporters. We should be doing everything we can to let them know they are in 'our ground and on our terms'. Put their supporters in the top tier, dont thank them for attending, play tunes to wind them up. We need to toughen up off the park as well. It's all very well being nicey, nicey and community centered bur not on match days. Football first and everything else down the pecking order.

Not In The Know
23-01-2018, 09:31 PM
Not forgetting potter also acused Lennon of making a career out of kicking people.

That alone is pretty disrespectful. This was probably the last straw.

I wonder how how many medals and trophies potter kicked into his trophy cabinet.

Scouse Hibee
23-01-2018, 09:37 PM

Aye right then. Can't believe the moaning about this especially from Lennon. He's wound some folk up good and proper, Levein must be laughing his socks off at the precious wee hibees taking the bait.

cleanyman
23-01-2018, 09:37 PM
Would help if we could win more derby games

This bum has lost 6 in 54 is it ?

Total domination. No wonder he's smug.

Viva_Palmeiras
23-01-2018, 10:30 PM

Total domination. No wonder he's smug.

Settle petal ;)
As Ian Brown sang “the past was yours but the future’s mine”

Centre Hawf
23-01-2018, 10:43 PM
I hate Levein, I hate Hearts. But I am going to have to put the tin hat on here and say I am absolute amazed at how poorly some Hibs fans have taken this from Levein. We know hes a prick so its not new to us.

But anyone who says they wouldn't lap it up if Lennon had said the same or something similar is lying to themselves. The only conversation we should be having is about how poor we were and how poor we have been for a while now and the dressing situation sounds a tad worrying for me. I want to see Lennon go about fixing that, not greeting to the press cause he's had his feelings hurt. Maybe I'm being harsh on him but this just feels its taking the focus away from the performances and the bad publicity we've had with the Portugal trip, Stokes, the loss.

Sorry Neil but the only thing that can make me forget about the shambles the last 10-14 days have sounded is putting Dundee to bed tomorrow. I hope to god we get a reaction of some sorts.

Deansy
23-01-2018, 10:49 PM

Total domination.No wonder he's smug.

So the 30+ years between Mercer and Romanov wasn't cheating but was actually just a marvelous 'stroke of luck' for them in which they just constantly found better players/managers than us ?. Add in the fact their players/managers were of a standard far higher than the PBS's historical-norm with money that they didn't have and we would've won more derbies if only we'd had 'luck' like theirs !!

silverhibee
23-01-2018, 11:20 PM
I won't be happy until Lennon knocks the f*** out of Potter. Sooner the better Neil.

mjhibby
23-01-2018, 11:54 PM
I hate Levein, I hate Hearts. But I am going to have to put the tin hat on here and say I am absolute amazed at how poorly some Hibs fans have taken this from Levein. We know hes a prick so its not new to us.

But anyone who says they wouldn't lap it up if Lennon had said the same or something similar is lying to themselves. The only conversation we should be having is about how poor we were and how poor we have been for a while now and the dressing situation sounds a tad worrying for me. I want to see Lennon go about fixing that, not greeting to the press cause he's had his feelings hurt. Maybe I'm being harsh on him but this just feels its taking the focus away from the performances and the bad publicity we've had with the Portugal trip, Stokes, the loss.

Sorry but the only thing that can make me forget about the shambles the last 10-14 days have sounded is putting Dundee to bed tomorrow. I hope to god we get a reaction of some sorts.

Have to totally disagree with you. I would not expect a hibs manager to behave that way and would expect the board to have a word with him. We all know Potter is a classless dick but to come out with that childish nonsense is an embarrassment to Edinburgh and to Scottish football. I enjoy beating hertz but no more than beating sevco or celtic. Their obsession with us is cringe worthy and as Michael stewart finally has admitted they only were on top in the last decade or so due to spending romanovs invisible money. There is no natural order as witness by mann City being so far ahead in the epl and ajax, once the top power in Europe, struggling in their league. Its just typical of that small minded, petty club but hardly surprising coming from the worst Scotland manager ever. The fact he's so excited about winning a derby with a late goal says everything about them in the current natural order of things.

snooky
24-01-2018, 12:01 AM
Have to totally disagree with you. I would not expect a hibs manager to behave that way and would expect the board to have a word with him. We all know Potter is a classless dick but to come out with that childish nonsense is an embarrassment to Edinburgh and to Scottish football. I enjoy beating hertz but no more than beating sevco or celtic. Their obsession with us is cringe worthy and as Michael stewart finally has admitted they only were on top in the last decade or so due to spending romanovs invisible money. There is no natural order as witness by mann City being so far ahead in the epl and ajax, once the top power in Europe, struggling in their league. Its just typical of that small minded, petty club but hardly surprising coming from the worst Scotland manager ever. The fact he's so excited about winning a derby with a late goal says everything about them in the current natural order of things.

:agree: Heid Bam Walking

calumhibee1
24-01-2018, 12:25 AM
I won't be happy until Lennon knocks the f*** out of Potter. Sooner the better Neil.

I actually don't care about his natural order quote. If that's the kind of thing he wants to say then it's no skin off my nose. But I'd still love to see Lennon knock his block off aswell. :greengrin

A guy who's spent 35 years or so in Scottish football, managed to throw away the league on the last game of the season when it was nearly impossible not to win it only to then go on and lose the cup final a week or so later which he also should have won. He's then carried on his medal-less tradition into management and his only "accolade" would probably be the fact that he's the worst Scotland manager of all time. Talk about natural orders all you want Craig, but you are the absolute definition of a loser. Not even just not winning anything has been enough for him, he's actually managed to nearly avoid cup finals etc altogether. 2 in 35 years, good going ya tramp :greengrin

Our squad has 35 WINNERS medals from major trophy wins. One for every year that specky has managed to avoid winning one.

ajf
24-01-2018, 01:03 AM
This may already have been covered as I haven't read the whole thread, but did he not make a similar comment the last time they won a derby back in the days of yore

Baader
24-01-2018, 02:14 AM
Aye right then. Can't believe the moaning about this especially from Lennon. He's wound some folk up good and proper, Levein must be laughing his socks off at the precious wee hibees taking the bait.

Who's precious about it? What's wrong with standing up for yourself? If Lennon finds the comments disrespectful why shouldn't he voice that? He is the manager of this football club. How do you think someone like Alex Ferguson or Shankly would've reacted to a comment like that from an opposition manager? Do you think they would just laugh it off?! Of course they wouldn't.

Maybe if you were Hibs manager you'd allow that loser Levein to trash talk and push one of your players? Thankfully Lennon won't and isn't afraid to call him out for it.

Maybe you're more tolerant in allowing bullies like Levein to go unchallenged?Maybe that's being 'precious'? Or are you just being contrary for the sake of it?

mjhibby
24-01-2018, 02:48 AM
He shows his actual wee team mentality as he was celebrating beating us for the first time in 4 years. Big teams just take it as another win then on to the next game but he behaved like the underdog having its day. BTW the crowd was 18,700 so nearly a thousand of a the most loyal fans missing. Sad, sad club.

mjhibby
24-01-2018, 02:53 AM
Let's not forget where he gave Ian Black his only cap. Petty in the extreme and shows that we , even more than his own club, define everything he does

He is always desperately wanting to be noticed and picking black at er made sure people were talking about him rather than the game being largely overlooked. He is a sad man who we should take pity on and shows what a plonker he is peeing off Lennon. Only one winner there. Their obsession with us is baffling to me as I never think about bar the run up to the derbies. The 0-7 is stuck in their heads for some reason as is 6-2 but that's history but still hurts them. Diddums.

Scouse Hibee
24-01-2018, 03:31 AM
Who's precious about it? What's wrong with standing up for yourself? If Lennon finds the comments disrespectful why shouldn't he voice that? He is the manager of this football club. How do you think someone like Alex Ferguson or Shankly would've reacted to a comment like that from an opposition manager? Do you think they would just laugh it off?! Of course they wouldn't.

Maybe if you were Hibs manager you'd allow that loser Levein to trash talk and push one of your players? Thankfully Lennon won't and isn't afraid to call him out for it.

Maybe you're more tolerant in allowing bullies like Levein to go unchallenged?Maybe that's being 'precious'? Or are you just being contrary for the sake of it?

Now he's being a bully 🤣
This gets funnier by tbe day, no not being contrary for the sake of it, just not rising to an opposition manager trying to wind us up and succeeding. Shankly would have pissed himself laughing at Levein.

Paisley Hibby
24-01-2018, 06:58 AM
Now he's being a bully 🤣
This gets funnier by tbe day, no not being contrary for the sake of it, just not rising to an opposition manager trying to wind us up and succeeding. Shankly would have pissed himself laughing at Levein.
True. And a side managed by Shankly would never have lost to a Levein team anyway.

Kato
24-01-2018, 07:01 AM
Now he's being a bully 🤣

Maybe, or he could get bullish and stick up for his club.

flash
24-01-2018, 07:02 AM
True. And a side managed by Shankly would never have lost to a Levein team anyway.

Whose side are you on?

Baader
24-01-2018, 08:53 AM
Now he's being a bully ��

Bully. Yeah. Making sure you push the smallest Hibs player on the park. Do you think he'd have even contemplated that if it was Darren McGregor standing in front of him? Stop bigging up Levein like he's some tactical mastermind. He's a classless s£1#*bag.

Shanks could start a fight in an empty room you're kidding yourself on if you think he'd accept that. You would. Lennon doesn't and the majority are with our manager on this one. Obviously you preferred Hibs when we were a soft touch about these type of things...

Kato
24-01-2018, 09:06 AM
Obviously you preferred Hibs when we were a soft touch about these type of things...

Exactly. Building up that type of arrogance works for them and has done for years as they expected Hibs to say nothing about it which was usually the case. Bite back and into them next time.

hibsbollah
24-01-2018, 09:18 AM
Exactly. Building up that type of arrogance works for them and has done for years as they expected Hibs to say nothing about it which was usually the case. Bite back and into them next time.

Id rather Lennon upped the ante to be honest. Started talking about Leveins trophy cabinet. Years of financial doping. Hiding in the bogs in 86.And the contents of Leveins hard drive allegedly being of interest to Operation Yewtree. You know, just for the bantz.

Firestarter
24-01-2018, 09:22 AM
Potter acted like a man with massive pressure on his shoulders then taken off his shoulders. Lennon seems to be playing deflective tactics over the past 2.5 weeks and has pressure if his own to contend with. He seemed like he was going to explode in that press conference yesterday. I hope for everyone's sake this all blows over and we do the talking on the pitch.

Thecat23
24-01-2018, 09:23 AM
Imagine waking up everyday and actively styling your beard to look like Rolf Harris. Mans a creep!!

Tornadoes70
24-01-2018, 09:34 AM
Imagine waking up everyday and actively styling your beard to look like Rolf Harris. Mans a creep!!

:top marks

Potter is a weirdo completely obsessed with our club.

On oddball character with no class.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

:flag:

The_Sauz
24-01-2018, 09:37 AM
I kinda think this is the root of it all... he has literally won nothing in his whole career, and he didnt even really make an inpact on scotland due to miller and mcleish (despite him being a good player by all accounts) - and he (quite literally) shat out of his potentiallu biggest moment.

The only thing of note he has in his whole career is that he was part of a hearts side who had derby dominance. Thats all he has to cling on to.

Lennon should have just asked him to show him his medals, won in scotland and England. And Lewis Stevenson should have done the same. And Hanlon, amd Gray, and McGinn and McGeouch, and Big Marv. And so on...
That and the fact he broke his team mates (Graeme Hogg) nose with a punch in a pre season friendly against Raith Rovers https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graeme_Hogg

lapsedhibee
24-01-2018, 09:42 AM

Presume we're talking about the more important of the two Shanklies here, Bob, and I doubt whether he or any other Hibs manager before or since ever made inane statements like Potter. Far from his utterances being a calculated attempt to wind up hibbies, I reckon Potter was utterly out of control after the match because he was so excited/relieved/whatever to have won. Natural order, wish the ball hadn't crossed the line, wtf? He should get someone else to go in front of the microphones after winning a derby until he's fully detumesced.

hibsbollah
24-01-2018, 09:43 AM
That and the fact he broke his team mates (Graeme Hogg) nose with a punch in a pre season friendly against Raith Rovers https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graeme_Hogg

Also famous for scoring a crucial own goal at Ibrox in 87 when they were top of the league and going for the title again after the 1986 'triumph'. He actually ****ed it up for the team he loves two years in a row. Which possibly explains the whole welt bitterness thing.

PapillonVert
24-01-2018, 10:07 AM
Potter reveals his true self!

Would take more pleasure in beating Hibs by cheating rather than fair and square.

As if we didn't already know HMFC has been actively pro-cheating for years.........

Anti-football, anti-sporting, anti-fairness. 4-6-0.

Says it all.

CentreLine
24-01-2018, 10:08 AM
It's not that long ago the more polite jambos would refer to Hibs as "The Immigrants".

I’ve never been able to grasp the “Irish immigrant” comments in relation to people moving from one part of Britain to another in the 19th century. At what point do natives of a country become immigrants as they move to another part of that same country?

norhfc
24-01-2018, 10:17 AM
I’ve never been able to grasp the “Irish immigrant” comments in relation to people moving from one part of Britain to another in the 19th century. At what point do natives of a country become immigrants as they move to another part of that same country?

Wake up, these people will never accept immigrants, especially those of us with Irish ancestory. Its been drummed into them all from a very early age, and is supported by the establishment. Quotes like We are the People and Natural Order is all about their sense of superiority.

pacoluna
24-01-2018, 10:22 AM
He said: “A laugh? I didn’t find it funny. In my time in Scottish football, I’ve seen a lot of people with a misguided sense of superiority in the game – without actually earning it or achieving anything.

That's Levein now put back in his place,failure.

CentreLine
24-01-2018, 10:24 AM
Wake up, these people will never accept immigrants, especially those of us with Irish ancestory. Its been drummed into them all from a very early age, and is supported by the establishment. Quotes like We are the People and Natural Order is all about their sense of superiority.

But my question is whether it is factually correct to refer to these people, my grandfather included, as immigrants?

Centre Hawf
24-01-2018, 10:45 AM

I agree that I wouldn't fancy my manager coming out and acting like he has. But there seems to be this weird notion that him wanting to beat us is wrong and obsessive, and we dont enjoy beating them more than anyone else. I love beating Hearts. They're our rivals and if wanting to beat them makes me obsessed then fine. Too many people are trying to play down this loss like "dont care, didn't want to go through anyway". He's spewing his pish as per usual, I have a problem with that because we let him.

norhfc
24-01-2018, 11:01 AM
But my question is whether it is factually correct to refer to these people, my grandfather included, as immigrants?

You will need to ask them that question, I cant get my head around it either, just stating the fact.

lapsedhibee
24-01-2018, 11:05 AM
I love beating Hearts. They're our rivals and if wanting to beat them makes me obsessed then fine. Too many people are trying to play down this loss like "dont care, didn't want to go through anyway". He's spewing his pish as per usual, I have a problem with that because we let him.

Where?

son of haggart
24-01-2018, 11:18 AM

No, it’s not

They could be, by a stretch , called migrants. I moved from Scotland to London 30 years ago, now back. I regarded myself as a migrant seeking employment. I wouldn’t have called myself an immigrant though as that tends to be used more specifically for people settling from foreign countries.

I applied to go to New Zealand 20 years ago - I would have been an emigrant/ immigrant then.

Kato
24-01-2018, 11:18 AM
Id rather Lennon upped the ante to be honest.

Years of financial doping.

You know, just for the bantz.

With you on that bit. That's how their "Natural Order" was achieved, years of reckless financial doping culminating in the money launderer being brought in by a member of Edinburgh Council. "Unnatural Order" more like.

hibee_nation
24-01-2018, 11:29 AM
No, it’s not

They could be, by a stretch , called migrants. I moved from Scotland to London 30 years ago, now back. I regarded myself as a migrant seeking employment. I wouldn’t have called myself an immigrant though as that tends to be used more specifically for people settling from foreign countries.

I applied to go to New Zealand 20 years ago - I would have been an emigrant/ immigrant then.

Sorry but the Brits don't do immigrant, they would be ex pats and moan about the chinese immigrants.

Centre Hawf
24-01-2018, 11:34 AM
Where?

People who claim he's obsessed and "look how much winning by a scrappy goal at the end meant to him" acting like we wouldn't kill to have been on the other end of that for example.

Barney McGrew
24-01-2018, 11:44 AM
People who claim he's obsessed and "look how much winning by a scrappy goal at the end meant to him" acting like we wouldn't kill to have been on the other end of that for example.

Hibs would never be that spawny.

G B Young
24-01-2018, 11:55 AM
More from Lennon here. I agree with him that Levein had likely been 'sitting' on the 'natural order' comment for a while, saddo that he is:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-boss-neil-lennon-craig-levein-was-pandering-to-hearts-masses-1-4670061

Scouse Hibee
24-01-2018, 12:19 PM
Bully. Yeah. Making sure you push the smallest Hibs player on the park. Do you think he'd have even contemplated that if it was Darren McGregor standing in front of him? Stop bigging up Levein like he's some tactical mastermind. He's a classless s£1#*bag.

Shanks could start a fight in an empty room you're kidding yourself on if you think he'd accept that. You would. Lennon doesn't and the majority are with our manager on this one. Obviously you preferred Hibs when we were a soft touch about these type of things...

I preferred when Hibs were a soft touch? Does being upset about what the big bad man said make us hard does it? Give me strength, god help you if you ever meet a real angry man.

Baader
24-01-2018, 12:25 PM
I preferred when Hibs were a soft touch? Does being upset about what the big bad man said make us hard does it? Give me strength, god help you if you ever meet a real angry man.

No bother pal. I can stand up for myself. Something you obviously don't advocate. Good to see Lennon no sap either. Don't see where he said he was upset - maybe you can show us that quote? He's giving it back and standing up for his players and this club. Clearly at odds with your philosophy of just rolling over and taking it. And it's you who is calling others 'precious'!

Carry on with your Levein love in...

Kato
24-01-2018, 12:56 PM
Give me strength, god help you if you ever meet a real angry man.

Mmm, maybe your right - coming from Niddrie and going to Hibs games for 50 years I've hardly ever come across a "real angry man". :rolleyes::wink:

G B Young
24-01-2018, 01:01 PM

I don't imagine Lennon said what he's said because he thinks it makes us hard (although I personally regard Lennon as pretty hard!). He was rightly (in my view) offended by the lack of respect shown by Levein and called him out on it. Levein's comments were, in my view, exceptionally infantile in such a situation and it says something about the man that he felt the need to make them. As I mentioned somewhere further back on this thread, I imagine the Merseyside derby is one where it would be VERY easy for a Liverpool manager to take the p*** out of Everton given how often they beat them, but I don't imagine many Anfield bosses would show such a lack of class?

Like many on here I like the way Lennon wears his heart on his sleeve and stands up for our club.

Scouse Hibee
24-01-2018, 03:37 PM
No bother pal. I can stand up for myself. Something you obviously don't advocate. Good to see Lennon no sap either. Don't see where he said he was upset - maybe you can show us that quote? He's giving it back and standing up for his players and this club. Clearly at odds with your philosophy of just rolling over and taking it. And it's you who is calling others 'precious'!

Carry on with your Levein love in...

Rolling over and taking it? FFS he said a few words to wind us up and you and many others like Lennon have bitten big style.

Levein love in. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Scouse Hibee
24-01-2018, 03:40 PM
Mmm, maybe your right - coming from Niddrie and going to Hibs games for 50 years I've hardly ever come across a "real angry man". :rolleyes::wink:

Couln't care less where you come from or how many games you've been to, it doesn't make you and others including Lennon who have risen to the bait any better.

green day
24-01-2018, 03:43 PM
Rolling over and taking it? FFS he said a few words to wind us up and you and many others like Lennon have bitten big style.

Are you aware that Levein also didn't bother to turn up for the traditional management post match glass of wine? He's at it acting the "big man" and - as Lennon says - it's the kind of behaviour you might expect from a fan, not a professional manager.

I don't think it's about arguing over degrees of pisstaking between mates, it's 100% about Levein being a twat to Lennon and Hibs.

snooky
24-01-2018, 03:46 PM
FWIW, erkies like CL are better ignored. You give them satisfaction when you react.

Tornadoes70
24-01-2018, 03:49 PM
FWIW, erkies like CL are better ignored. You give them satisfaction when you react.

Absolutely.

Its what obsessed weirdos thrive on and he is one flaky oddball that's for certain.

Best ignored.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

Kato
24-01-2018, 04:15 PM
Couln't care less where you come from or how many games you've been to, it doesn't make you and others including Lennon who have risen to the bait any better.

OK, whatev's.

Don't think it was bait from Levein, he was playing to the **** gallery. His sheepishness since shows he eventually realised that others might just be listening in.

Firestarter
24-01-2018, 04:17 PM
OK, whatev's.

Don't think it was bait from Levein, he was playing to the **** gallery. His sheepishness since shows he eventually realised that others might just be listening in.

If he's playing the turd coloured gallery then why take so much offence then? Let everyone laugh at the guy biting as Lennon has just makes him look like he's deflecting the real issues such as Stokes and Swanson and being out the Scottish.

Kato
24-01-2018, 04:23 PM
If he's playing the turd coloured gallery then why take so much offence then? Let everyone laugh at the guy biting as Lennon has just makes him look like he's deflecting the real issues such as Stokes and Swanson and being out the Scottish.

How do you know how much offence I've taken?

Lennon is being asked about it in the press and he can either reply openly or blank the question. He's chosen, unlike some Hibs managers in the past, to say he wasn't happy about Leveins' words and actions after the game. We'll just have to see how that pans out but ignoring it in the past has made us look soft imo.

Firestarter
24-01-2018, 04:24 PM
How do you know how much offence I've taken?

Lennon is being asked about it in the press and he can either reply openly or blank the question. He's chosen, unlike some Hibs managers in the past, to say he wasn't happy about Leveins' words and actions after the game. We'll just have to see how that pans out but ignoring it in the past has made us look soft imo.

Did you see the interview? He looked absolute seething to the max. If that's him mellow **** missing the first team coach or taking the piss in training :greengrin

If this was the other way about we would be slagging off Potter hiding behind a siege mentality to appeal to the support deflecting being emptied out the cup and the squad issues.

Kato
24-01-2018, 04:26 PM
Did you see the interview? He looked absolute seething to the max. If that's him mellow **** missing the first team coach or taking the piss in training :greengrin

In your opinion.

Firestarter
24-01-2018, 04:26 PM
In your opinion.

Ok he looked humble and laid back then mate.

Did you see the interview to form yours?

Kato
24-01-2018, 04:29 PM
Did you see the interview to form yours?

Yes, he didn't look happy but I don't think he was seething to the max.

CockneyRebel
24-01-2018, 04:29 PM

Exactly.

lapsedhibee
24-01-2018, 05:37 PM

Acting like you wouldn't kill to win a football match is probably a fairly sane approach. I was asking where you saw hibby people claiming that they didn't want to go through to the next round.

Sammy7nil
24-01-2018, 06:18 PM

Scouse I think you are losing the debate :agree: CL is a grade A cock and knew exactly what he was doing if NL fails to mention it he is showing weakness he had to react right or wrong.

Nows the time to let it drop never to be mentioned again unless we win in March :wink:

WhileTheChief..
24-01-2018, 08:03 PM
Lennon commenting on Levein’s statement made it a story.

If he’d said nothing the press would’ve ignored it and Levein goes away chuckling to himself.

Now at least there’s been a few pundits call him out for being a tw4t and his behaviour is being discussed. He’s been made to look foolish in the media and his smug remarks have already come back to bite him.

Meanwhile Lennon can sit back and watch.
Make no mistake, Lennon has got one over on Levein here :cb

Scouse Hibee
24-01-2018, 08:13 PM
Scouse I think you are losing the debate :agree: CL is a grade A cock and knew exactly what he was doing if NL fails to mention it he is showing weakness he had to react right or wrong.

Nows the time to let it drop never to be mentioned again unless we win in March :wink:

I'm not losing any debate, I'm sticking to my opinion about not getting taken in by CL's words. We can agree about his grade A cock status though.

CathroMustStay
24-01-2018, 08:43 PM
Mind the 5 point gap Levein ya bespectacled walloper of c*ntbaggery.

Pretty Boy
24-01-2018, 08:50 PM
Can you see us from all the way down there ya boy wizard rocket?

BullsCloseHibs
24-01-2018, 08:56 PM
Two games for their £10k per week man and no goals...

Was he really worth it? 😁

CL is a steaming hot jobby. Who takes it deep up the shoot.

The Spaceman
24-01-2018, 09:04 PM
Hearts on a club record run...still 5 points behind the big team :aok:

Coco Bryce
24-01-2018, 09:06 PM
Guaranteed the 1st thing he asked at FT was 'What was the Hibs score?' Total welt.

s.a.m
24-01-2018, 09:24 PM
Sorry for the rubbish formatting. Don't know what happened. It's from Twitter- you'll need to look for yourselves:

Heart of Midlothian‏Verified account @JamTarts · 43m43 minutes ago

In case you missed it, the (natural) order of goalscorers tonight...

Ross Callachan ��
David Milinkovic ��
Dario Zanatta ��

#HMFCLive

Hibernian FC‏Verified account @HibsOfficial · 18m18 minutes ago

We prefer this #naturalorder ��

[APOLOGIES - CANNAE COPY IT BUT IT'S THE LEAGUE TABLE!]

 Joelle Murray and Laura Montgomery liked

pacoluna
24-01-2018, 09:27 PM
Sorry for the rubbish formatting. Don't know what happened. It's from Twitter- you'll need to look for yourselves:

Ross Callachan ��
David Milinkovic ��
Dario Zanatta ��

#HMFCLive

😂😂😂😂😎

OxoHibby
24-01-2018, 09:33 PM

Ross Callachan ��
David Milinkovic ��
Dario Zanatta ��

#HMFCLive

They are totally embarrasing phwanniez

Firestarter
24-01-2018, 09:38 PM
Enjoy watching the Hibs on the team bus on the way home ya weird looking and acting plumb. Maybe phone your pal McCann to see how he's doing too 👍

Big_Franck
24-01-2018, 09:38 PM

Well done to whoever runs the Hibs twitter account. The saviles put back in their place :greengrin

Sammy7nil
24-01-2018, 09:45 PM
I'm not losing any debate, I'm sticking to my opinion about not getting taken in by CL's words. We can agree about his grade A cock status though.

It is possible to stick to your opinion and lose the debate :greengrin

Biggie
24-01-2018, 09:52 PM

Ross Callachan ��
David Milinkovic ��
Dario Zanatta ��

#HMFCLive

One thing that prick levein saying it, another the official club getting involved...classless pricks verging on the old docksiders mentality...

O'Rourke3
24-01-2018, 09:57 PM
I'm pretty sure the docksiders comment came from the same game Levein had a go a Tony Mowbray for not coming back for a drink and was all over the media about it. Missing the post match get together when you are the host seems like the behaviour of a prick. Of course if your world view is there is a natural order then you call yourself out as a prick.

renato
24-01-2018, 10:00 PM
The word prick was just tailor made for Levein. Prick.

Firestarter
24-01-2018, 10:01 PM
I'm pretty sure the docksiders comment came from the same game Levein had a go a Tony Mowbray for not coming back for a drink and was all over the media about it. Missing the post match get together when you are the host seems like the behaviour of a prick. Of course if your world view is there is a natural order then you call yourself out as a prick.

That was that fireworks Phil prick

Sure Levein did mention that though in the match riordan scored the best goal I've seen a Hibs player score when we lost 2-1. Plukey didn't even move

Firestarter
24-01-2018, 10:04 PM
The word prick was just tailor made for Levein. Prick.

Passed on from Gary Medals. They couple of pricks hate each other too. I would too if I was medals and Potter shat himself.

renato
24-01-2018, 10:07 PM
Passed on from Gary Medals. They couple of pricks hate each other too. I would too if I was medals and Potter shat himself.

Does anyone involved in football actually like Levein? Two trophy-less careers there. Maybe Lewis can give them a medal each..

renato
24-01-2018, 10:13 PM
Compare that prick’s behaviour / attitude / arrogance to someone like Paulo Sergio. He was a likeable guy and pretty classy, one that Potter would do well to learn from.

******g roaster.

O'Rourke3
24-01-2018, 10:17 PM
That was that fireworks Phil prick

Sure Levein did mention that though in the match riordan scored the best goal I've seen a Hibs player score when we lost 2-1. Plukey didn't even move

I was aware it was Phil and didn't think that needed clarified. I have it my head it was the same game and not trying to make a case that was a Bogmonster Rolf quote. This was the start of Hearts starting to perpetuate the big team idea though and pointing out the irony of CL moaning about a rival manager not attending a post match ritual. Was Neil Lennon supposed to bring his own bottle?

Eyrie
24-01-2018, 10:29 PM
I was aware it was Phil and didn't think that needed clarified. I have it my head it was the same game and not trying to make a case that was a Bogmonster Rolf quote. This was the start of Hearts starting to perpetuate the big team idea though and pointing out the irony of CL moaning about a rival manager not attending a post match ritual. Was Neil Lennon supposed to bring his own bottle?

Dens Park 1986 proved that Levein doesn't have any bottle.

Deansy
24-01-2018, 10:37 PM
Hearts on a club record run...still 5 points behind the big team :aok:

Levein revealed his inner-torment with his 'natural order' remark - the league-table proves his beloved club's '30+ years of Other People's Money' was never going to defeat 'Inevitability' !

The cream always rises to the top !

O'Rourke3
24-01-2018, 10:38 PM

:faf:

hibsbollah
24-01-2018, 10:39 PM

Or any control of his rectal functions.

lapsedhibee
25-01-2018, 05:46 PM
Compare that prick’s behaviour / attitude / arrogance to someone like Paulo Sergio. He was a likeable guy and pretty classy, one that Potter would do well to learn from.

******g roaster.

I thought Burley and Laszlo were fine too.

kaimendhibs
25-01-2018, 05:58 PM
:faf:There was no sign of it at Dens last night. Bottle well and truly lost

kaimendhibs
25-01-2018, 05:58 PM

******g roaster.I agree. Sergio was oj

Jim44
25-01-2018, 06:09 PM
I agree. Sergio was oj

....... Simpson? :greengrin

WoreTheGreen
25-01-2018, 06:13 PM
....... Simpson? :greengrin

If the glove fits