PDA

View Full Version : Official Derby Day Weather Forecast

hibsbollah
21-01-2018, 09:34 AM
It's as cold as a unlit Dundee cludgie in 86 this morning in the capital. By noon the temperature should reach the heady heights of zero C, and the pitch is unlikely to thaw out before kick off. And be careful on those pavements everybody! It will be as slippery as Craig Leveins poorly inserted suppository.

Snow flurries are possible anytime between 12 and kickoff, and some heavy rain is forecast as the sun sets at approximately 4pm, so some fashionable weatherproof clothing is recommended, but with high pressure dominating the scene, winds will be light at only 5mph from the East. The Bollah barometer says 1010mb. Sunset at 4:22pm.

I predict a 0-2 away win, and by dark the home stands in Gorgie should be as empty as Gary Mackays trophy cabinet.

Let's stay warm and accident free out there :agree:

bordergreen
21-01-2018, 09:48 AM
It's as cold as a unlit Dundee cludgie in 86 this morning in the capital. By noon the temperature should reach the heady heights of zero C, and the pitch is unlikely to thaw out before kick off. And be careful on those pavements everybody! It will be as slippery as Craig Leveins poorly inserted suppository.

Snow flurries are possible anytime between 12 and kickoff, and some heavy rain is forecast as the sun sets at approximately 4pm, so some fashionable weatherproof clothing is recommended, but with high pressure dominating the scene, winds will be light at only 5mph from the East. The Bollah barometer says 1010mb. Sunset at 4:22pm.

I predict a 0-2 away win, and by dark the home stands in Gorgie should be as empty as Gary Mackays trophy cabinet.

Let's stay warm and accident free out there :agree:

I am forecasting Floods of tears from the maroon hordes, followed by complete Melting Down, even though it is Freezing! Mon the Fu@#ING Hibees!

LancsHibs
21-01-2018, 09:52 AM
I’m predicting a depression over TineyCastle later this evening

Mr White
21-01-2018, 10:05 AM
The long awaited and very welcome return of the Bollah Barometer :top marks

Leith Green
21-01-2018, 10:25 AM
Snow at 2pm on google weather. I do like a Hibs victory in the snow. Mind the 2007 league cup final 💚

hibsbollah
21-01-2018, 10:27 AM
Snow at 2pm on google weather. I do like a Hibs victory in the snow. Mind the 2007 league cup final 💚

You can see from MY forecast that snow at 2pm is very possible. About a 30% chance. I'd recommend you stick to reputable sources and not amateur taxdodging outfits like Google weather:grr:

hibsbollah
21-01-2018, 01:08 PM
And the snow starts to fall...

staunchhibby
21-01-2018, 01:24 PM
And continues

HibbyDave
21-01-2018, 01:31 PM
Here is the weather......... just look out the windae!

blackpoolhibs
21-01-2018, 01:35 PM
Thank god we've had a winter shutdown. :greengrin

ozwoody
21-01-2018, 01:56 PM
Here is the weather......... just look out the windae!

pitch black and 22 degrees, but that’s not important right now