PDA

View Full Version : 9 hours to go

Charliemurdhibs
21-01-2018, 05:05 AM
Managed to get myself a new job, so back to nightshift it is for me. currently sitting at the desk, clock watching, finish at 7, home for 8, 4 hours sleep then get ready.

I'm never not confident before derbies, but this one im in a funny mood about it!

my jambo mates are quietly confident :confused:

anywho 'mon lads! LETS GET STUCK INTO THEM! :nlgwa:hibees

PREDICTION - 2-2 taking it to the replay, who loves a match under the lights

SeanWilson
21-01-2018, 05:24 AM
Managed to get myself a new job, so back to nightshift it is for me. currently sitting at the desk, clock watching, finish at 7, home for 8, 4 hours sleep then get ready.

I'm never not confident before derbies, but this one im in a funny mood about it!

Ha! I'm a taxi driver mate.. been out all night but no chance I'm sleeping - buzzing!! GGTTH

HoboHarry
21-01-2018, 05:29 AM

Back tae yer work ya rogue or ah'll tell yer boss 😀

Charliemurdhibs
21-01-2018, 05:43 AM
Back tae yer work ya rogue or ah'll tell yer boss 😀

luckily for me once our work is done its done :wink::wink::wink:

we are even allowed to sit in one of the vacant rooms beside reception if we want to watch tv, I think ive managed to pull a good one :top marks

Charliemurdhibs
21-01-2018, 05:43 AM
Ha! I'm a taxi driver mate.. been out all night but no chance I'm sleeping - buzzing!! GGTTH

haha! Lucky!! I'm shattered!

ajf
21-01-2018, 06:03 AM
Just woke up and nae chance of getting back to sleep, don't have a ticket but canny wait , am so confident about getting a result , we only need to score toget a result, they wont score 2 against us ,easy peasy c'mon the hibees :hibees

macca70
21-01-2018, 06:03 AM

All the Jambos I know seem to be confident too, I just don’t get it.

And it all seems to be from them signing Naismith, who’s not kicked a ball all season and even in his prime at rangers only scored once every 4 games.

What they forget is that our midfield is fat too strong for them; McGinn, McGeoch and Bartley. They can’t compete with that midfield.

They have kept 8 clean sheets in a row, maybe they’ll try 2 x 0-0’s and take their chances on penalties.

Intae thum Hibs!!

southern hibby
21-01-2018, 06:25 AM
Think our midfield may just have ( at one point ) slivka on the right linking up with McGeoch and I think he’ll have a good game in that position.

GGTTH

Ronniekirk
21-01-2018, 09:29 AM

And it all seems to be from them signing Naismith, who’s not kicked a ball all season and even in his prime at rangers only scored once every 4 games.

What they forget is that our midfield is fat too strong for them; McGinn, McGeoch and Bartley. They can’t compete with that midfield.

They have kept 8 clean sheets in a row, maybe they’ll try 2 x 0-0’s and take their chances on penalties.

Intae thum Hibs!!

They seem to think Naismith is the new Messiah and will turn everything round for them Putting all their eggs in the one basket for one game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deansy
21-01-2018, 09:52 AM

Intae thum Hibs!!

30+ years of living it large on 'Other People's Money' has lulled them into believing they're the better club - the level playing-field, reality and 10-in-a-row+ will gradually (they're Jambos - not the fastest :wink:) correct them !