21-01-2018, 01:59 AM
Yes lad. **** the Hearts

SteveHFC
21-01-2018, 02:04 AM
Yes lad. **** the Hearts

:hyper

NZ Green
21-01-2018, 04:22 AM
Really looking forward to this one, Hearts have a few reasonably decent players now, so it's probably going to be our toughest game in a while. Its just a shame their pitch sucks so its not going to be the nicest brand of football to watch. Just as long as there's no poor decisions by the ref, its gonna be a good game.

jijihibby
21-01-2018, 04:33 AM
Really looking forward to this one, Hearts have a few reasonably decent players now, so it's probably going to be our toughest game in a while. Its just a shame their pitch sucks so its not going to be the nicest brand of football to watch. Just as long as there's no poor decisions by the ref, its gonna be a good game.

My fear is that as well as the potato-field pitch they will try to kick us off the park. As they did for many years. Hibs are a lot tougher and more resilient than in the past, I know that, and can give as well as take - but remember their ''star'' teenager's contribution to the last game at ER - a potentially career-threatening wild swing at John McG; or Paterson taking a year out of a very young Alex Harris's football life. If it is a game of fitba I am confident Hibs can win or at worst draw.

Libby Hibby
21-01-2018, 07:00 AM
Bring on the Jambo’s

I don’t get this ‘fear’ that folk are talking about. Perhaps I don’t pay much attention to all positive build up stories coming out of the PBS about how they are going to do this and how they are going to do that to us. Shut up will you? They are the argubly a weaker squad as last time with an untested left back and a good player on his day, that hasn’t played regular for some time now added and laughatme and Walker out.

They are desperate to beat us, it’s the Scottish Cup, it means everything to them to win today.

Their fascination, obsession and desperation to beat us will be their downfall. We have not had the best of weeks build up but I genuinely think that once the game starts, whatever team is put out will be ready, motivated and will compete.

I just can’t see us getting beat.

GGTTH

P.S Oh aye...and **** the Hearts

PatHead
21-01-2018, 08:55 AM
Hearts season ends today.

calumhibee1
21-01-2018, 09:04 AM
Bring on the Jambo’s

I don’t get this ‘fear’ that folk are talking about. Perhaps I don’t pay much attention to all positive build up stories coming out of the PBS about how they are going to do this and how they are going to do that to us. Shut up will you? They are the argubly a weaker squad as last time with an untested left back and a good player on his day, that hasn’t played regular for some time now added and laughatme and Walker out.

They are desperate to beat us, it’s the Scottish Cup, it means everything to them to win today.

Their fascination, obsession and desperation to beat us will be their downfall. We have not had the best of weeks build up but I genuinely think that once the game starts, whatever team is put out will be ready, motivated and will compete.

I just can’t see us getting beat.

GGTTH

P.S Oh aye...and **** the Hearts

This is why I'm not particularly worried about what's went on this week. We've got a core to the team that start nearly every week of about 8 players - Rocky, Efe, Daz, Hanlon, Stevenson, McGinn, McGeough, Bartley and do you think it's going to affect them? No chance.

SirDavidsNapper
21-01-2018, 09:09 AM
Its Hearts. Bugger all to be worried about. 2014 and counting

IGRIGI
21-01-2018, 09:10 AM
Hearts season ends today.

Along with Potter's career.

CmoantheHibs
21-01-2018, 09:46 AM
I woke up this morning with a very strong sense that today is going to be a very special day for us. Lets enjoy this day because its going to be a cracker.of a day that will live long in our memories.

CmoantheHibs
21-01-2018, 09:56 AM
I woke up this morning with a very strong sense that today is going to be a very special day for us. Lets enjoy this day because its going to be a cracker.of a day that will live long in our memories.