PDA

View Full Version : Early night.

DelcyRodriguez
19-01-2018, 11:03 PM
It’s been fun tonight, I can’t believe how much it means to me to take part, albeit it a small bit, in this!

I love the fun and the build up to Sunday. My dad (God rest his soul) would have hated this but, he’s gone, I’m here and I’m telling you something, we are going to Tynecastle and we are are going to win!!

2-1 Hibs :agree:

Sammy7nil
19-01-2018, 11:41 PM
:hmmm::hmmm: can't make my mind up.

Deansy
19-01-2018, 11:43 PM
It’s been fun tonight, I can’t believe how much it means to me to take part, albeit it a small bit, in this!

I love the fun and the build up to Sunday. My dad (God rest his soul) would have hated this but, he’s gone, I’m here and I’m telling you something, we are going to Tynecastle and we are are going to win!!

I never usually predict the score but I dreamt the other night that we win 3-1 - never had a dream like that before so I'm gonna put some money on it :flag:

ehf
20-01-2018, 12:06 AM
:hmmm::hmmm: can't make my mind up.

100% zoomer.

stoneyburn hibs
20-01-2018, 12:13 AM
100% zoomer.

Lol, Agreed.

BigT-Hibeez
20-01-2018, 12:17 AM
I never usually predict the score but I dreamt the other night that we win 3-1 - never had a dream like that before so I'm gonna put some money on it :flag:

Look at my last post on team selection, also predicting 3-1 Hibs.. Gut feeling

Also think they will get a player sent off, straight red

Delboy4
20-01-2018, 12:19 AM
I’ve been saying to the mates we are close to giving them a doin’. If we get a bit of luck on th day, we’ll smash them.

MWHIBBIES
20-01-2018, 12:46 AM
All the usual rubbish about smashing them. Goal either way like every derby for about 10 years now. There is nothing between these sides on that piss poor pitch

silverhibee
20-01-2018, 12:54 AM
All the usual rubbish about smashing them. Goal either way like every derby for about 10 years now. There is nothing between these sides on that piss poor pitch

Let us dream of Hibs goals in there plenty on Sunday :thumbsup:

20-01-2018, 12:57 AM

I had a dream like that about 11 months ago. Grant Holt and Andrew Shinnie both scored....dreams can be *****in' crazy sh*t sometimes.

truehibernian
20-01-2018, 12:59 AM
I had a dream like that about 11 months ago. Grant Holt and Andrew Shinnie both scored....dreams can be *****in' crazy sh*t sometimes.

What are the odds for big Efe scoring ? Have a feeling he’ll nod one in.

The Harp
20-01-2018, 01:05 AM

I like your style. Keep enjoying Hibs.net, but be warned ... it's addictive. :-)
Hope your prediction comes to fruition.
'mon the Hibs!

southern hibby
20-01-2018, 07:45 AM
I’m predicting 3-0, why? Cause I believe.

GGTTH

DelcyRodriguez
20-01-2018, 01:06 PM
I like your style. Keep enjoying Hibs.net, but be warned ... it's addictive. :-)
Hope your prediction comes to fruition.
'mon the Hibs!

It is completely addictive as you say.

As I said on Wednesday, I have been a regular reader here for years but, it is only when one gets involved, do you realise that you want to be ‘on and posting’!

I am slightly concerned that the weather will cause the match to be abandoned though!

Moulin Yarns
20-01-2018, 01:15 PM
It is completely addictive as you say.

As I said on Wednesday, I have been a regular reader here for years but, it is only when one gets involved, do you realise that you want to be ‘on and posting’!

I am slightly concerned that the weather will cause the match to be abandoned though!

25 degrees and full sun at kick off time in Caracas will get the game abandoned right enough.

DelcyRodriguez
20-01-2018, 01:22 PM
25 degrees and full sun at kick off time in Caracas will get the game abandoned right enough.

I am sure you knew what I meant!

The weather forecast for Edinburgh tomorrow looks cold and snowy.

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-01-2018, 01:41 PM

I wonder if the two boys on Gregory's Girl ever got there?

silverhibee
20-01-2018, 02:09 PM

Who has a early night on a Friday.