PDA

View Full Version : What's the big decision going to be this time?

matty_f
19-01-2018, 09:14 PM
In recent derbies we've had two goals not given when the ball had clearly crossed the line, two goals disallowed for offside when we were onside, and a few red cards dished out against Hearts that were retrospectively given after the ref ignored them at the time.

So, who can guess what they'll get away with this time? :greengrin

Lancs Harp
19-01-2018, 09:17 PM
In recent derbies we've had two goals not given when the ball had clearly crossed the line, two goals disallowed for offside when we were onside, and a few red cards dished out against Hearts that were retrospectively given after the ref ignored them at the time.

Only conceding 5 when it should have been 10.

Johnny_Leith
19-01-2018, 09:19 PM
Obviously the big calls haven't went our ways recently but we need a strong ref not afraid to hand out yellow cards for cynical and persistent fouls!!

If we do, hearts will finish the game with 8 men. An absolute gang only focused on the worst type of football. A true Craig Levein 'team'.

Bostonhibby
We're due a controversial early sending off. The refs going to look seriously stupid if we get another goal disallowed when the ball clearly crosses the line.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

One Day Soon

Calling in a napalm airstrike on our midfield. The referee and linesmen will be 'unsighted'.

NadeAteMyLunch!
19-01-2018, 09:20 PM

A cup final penalty that was literally yards outside the box. It really is galling what’s happened in derbies in the last 10 years

IGRIGI
19-01-2018, 09:21 PM
Another goal not given and Bartley given a red card for f all are my calls. If I have to go for the hat trick I'd say a blatant penalty for Hibs won't be given either.

CraigHibee
19-01-2018, 09:26 PM
Penalty to hearts when it's a clear dive

brianmc
19-01-2018, 09:29 PM
Penalty to hearts when it's a clear dive

Beat me to it (almost). I was gonna guess penalty for them for a challenge that's clearly outside the box!

bawheid
19-01-2018, 09:30 PM
Lewis Stevenson sent off for sneezing prior to kick off at the beginning of the second half. Garry Parker sent to the stand for asking fourth official the time.

PatHead
19-01-2018, 09:30 PM
Match abandoned with 2 minutes to go when we are 3 up

Lancs Harp
19-01-2018, 09:31 PM
Beat me to it (almost). I was gonna guess penalty for them for a challenge that's clearly outside the box!

Aye but the way they play though the penalty taker will blast 10 metres over the bar for a conversion.

matty_f
19-01-2018, 09:31 PM
Bartley red card is a good shout. That's their best chance of a win, because he absolutely bosses derbies.

rcarter1
19-01-2018, 10:14 PM
We will be awarded two goals that are clearly not over the line. Hearts will have 2 players sent off for perfectly fair tackles. Three horrific Hibs challenges will result in a ticking off. Hibs will be awarded (and score) a penalty for a challenge outside the box. Hibs will score with the majority of their shots on goal. Hearts will have 30 shots on goal, none will go in.

Hibs will win at least 5-0, but we could be looking at a record.

:greengrin

B.H.F.C
19-01-2018, 10:26 PM
Stokes red card.

Unseen work
20-01-2018, 05:21 AM
Hibs start the game with 10 men cause Ambrose turns up late.

Naismith scores an offiside winner.

Stokes and Lennon sent off for fighting each other.

Dashing Bob S
20-01-2018, 05:51 AM

Quite a rap sheet and if that happened in OF fixtures there would be inquiries at the highest level. Seems far more like systematic bias than unfortunate errors to me. Be nice if someone could assemble a video montage.

Viva_Palmeiras
20-01-2018, 07:21 AM
Skacel on at halftime and he ties a scarf at the Hibs end goals unchallenged
McPhee kicks the ball away from the bench as McGinn goes to pick up
Yam throws a ball directly at Bartley from a throw in

Predictable mutants

McGinn on an early yellow and sent off after Cochrane half’s him without as much as a raised eyebrow.