PDA

View Full Version : Hibs fans in hearts stand

Charliemurdhibs
19-01-2018, 06:56 PM
Out of interest, is there many hibs fans/does anyone know of hibs fans sitting in hearts end... struggling to
Find another ticket for someone but according to hearts fans they’ve still to shift about 400 tickets.

Obviously not the best sitting with the manky mob, but needs must!

stonewaller1875
19-01-2018, 06:57 PM
Out of interest, is there many hibs fans/does anyone know of hibs fans sitting in hearts end... struggling to
Find another ticket for someone but according to hearts fans they’ve still to shift about 400 tickets.

Obviously not the best sitting with the manky mob, but needs must!Yup 4 of us in the new stand

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

CropleyWasGod
19-01-2018, 06:59 PM
Yup 4 of us in the new stand

You, Stokesy, Swanson and...?

Charliemurdhibs
19-01-2018, 07:01 PM
You, Stokesy, Swanson and...?

McGinn because he signing for West Ham

wearethehibs
19-01-2018, 07:01 PM
With how badly organsied that place is, If I was sitting in their end, Id try the ticket at the away end 1st, might work.

Charliemurdhibs
19-01-2018, 07:03 PM
With how badly organsied that place is, If I was sitting in their end, Id try the ticket at the away end 1st, might work.

You know I was actually thinking that.... but then no doubt you’d get totally turned away from the ground...

To be honest, I wonder if you had a ticket for the new main stand if a steward would be nice enough to slide you over 😂

wearethehibs
19-01-2018, 07:06 PM
You know I was actually thinking that.... but then no doubt you’d get totally turned away from the ground...

To be honest, I wonder if you had a ticket for the new main stand if a steward would be nice enough to slide you over 😂

Saw people with no ticket get in last time so I doubt anyone would notice you try a ticket and then walk away.

HoboHarry
19-01-2018, 07:06 PM

Obviously not the best sitting with the manky mob, but needs must!
Are you up to date with your rabies inoculations?

Skol
19-01-2018, 07:10 PM
Saw people with no ticket get in last time so I doubt anyone would notice you try a ticket and then walk away.

How did they get in with no ticket ? Just scan any old barcode ?

Pete
19-01-2018, 07:10 PM
I’ll be there with a few of the boys.

It’s their own fault for not giving us more tickets. Big teams have big travelling supports.

Springbank
19-01-2018, 07:13 PM
Its totally Ann Budge to blâme.

6 of the 18 hearts sections still have tickets. there Will be loads of empty seats in thé home stands, yet Hibs could have sold 10,000 for this one

cabbageandribs1875
19-01-2018, 07:33 PM
beat them on sunday and the budge will be offering us the whole of the new wee stand as well as the roseburn for the next fixture at the piggery :agree:

DickieDastardly
19-01-2018, 07:40 PM
Hospitality for me if that counts.

HibbyAndy
19-01-2018, 07:41 PM
I’ll be there with a few of the boys.

It’s their own fault for not giving us more tickets. Big teams have big travelling supports.

Pedro , Your a good yin mate i like you , But no ****in danger could i sit with these ******s in the hearts end for a derby

The Modfather
19-01-2018, 08:31 PM

I saw someone scanning their ticket and while going through handing it back to their mate behind who called over a steward saying his ticket wasn’t working. Didn’t see what happened next as was going through.

Charliemurdhibs
19-01-2018, 08:38 PM
I saw someone scanning their ticket and while going through handing it back to their mate behind who called over a steward saying his ticket wasn’t working. Didn’t see what happened next as was going through.

Aww aye but he probs got away with that as a hibs ticket though... doubt hearts tickets would work there

Sir David Gray
19-01-2018, 08:43 PM
There's no way I could sit in the Hearts end for a derby.

I would rather not go to the game and just watch it at home or in the pub.

Lancs Harp
19-01-2018, 08:53 PM
There's no way I could sit in the Hearts end for a derby.

I would rather not go to the game and just watch it at home or in the pub.

I might sit in the Hearts end of my couch, simply because I can. It will be decorated in several Hibs scarves. I dont expect any trouble but the cushions are getting it big time when we win.

19-01-2018, 08:59 PM
**** that. Would rather watch it in a pub or at home than be surrounded by those tramps.

wearethehibs
19-01-2018, 09:05 PM

Just squezzing up close behind someone and walking through with them
when they scanned their ticket.

Lancs Harp
19-01-2018, 09:06 PM
Just squezzing up close behind someone and walking through with them
when they scanned their ticket. ****

**** doesnt work for fat people.

California-Hibs
19-01-2018, 09:08 PM
I know a group of 3 that were desperate to go so bit the bullet and bought in the home end. They aren’t the quiet type either and i’d be amazed if they don’t jump up when we score 🙈 I couldn’t do it personally myself, no way I could stay quiet.

IGRIGI
19-01-2018, 09:15 PM
I don't think I could trust myself to stay quiet if Hibs scored, unfortunately I'm not the 6ft 4inch brick **** house that could get away with celebrating either :greengrin

Pete
19-01-2018, 09:17 PM
Pedro , Your a good yin mate i like you , But no ****in danger could i sit with these ******s in the hearts end for a derby

It’s not that bad mate, you should come with us.

Plenty room...in fact we can have a row each!

theonlywayisup
19-01-2018, 11:36 PM
92 minute - game is 0-0 - you're in the Tiny Main Stand.

Hibs have a corner - overhit and cleared to Boyle who hits it first time - top corner - one nil to Hibs

What do you do next?

Hermit Crab
19-01-2018, 11:41 PM

Hibs have a corner - overhit and cleared to Boyle who hits it first time - top corner - one nil to Hibs

What do you do next?

Celebrate, what they going to do?? Kick you out? Its 90+2 the games over :greengrin

HoboHarry
19-01-2018, 11:41 PM
It's murder being in the wrong end. Remember being in the Celtic end when Marc Libra scored for us and thought I was going to implode with frustration.

stonewaller1875
19-01-2018, 11:45 PM

What do you do next?Jump aboot like an idiot

marleyhib
20-01-2018, 12:38 AM
In the roseburn on Sunday thankfully but have been once, was in the centre of the old stand when Gordon Hunter ended our hoodoo. Couldn't take any more with 10 mins to go stood up and shouted obscenities and jumped into the Hibs support . Couldn't do it again.

1875godsgift
20-01-2018, 12:39 AM

What do you do next?

Scratch your head and wonder what all the fuss is about, because your sitting behind the police control box? :dunno:

Delboy4
20-01-2018, 03:24 AM
Did it once. Me and a team mate were left out of our squad and one of our committee said he had two comps for the derby so we buggered off to the game and took the fine at training. 😂
It was In the main ****ty old stand, the game when Yogi got sent off...of course everything kicked off after that and the Jambos were fighting with us two, the only Hibbys in that area. Polis chucked us out..! Lol

Never again as I can’t keep my trap shut when it’s my beloved Hibs.

Charliemurdhibs
20-01-2018, 03:44 AM
Did it once. Me and a team mate were left out of our squad and one of our committee said he had two comps for the derby so we buggered off to the game and took the fine at training. 😂
It was In the main ****ty old stand, the game when Yogi got sent off...of course everything kicked off after that and the Jambos were fighting with us two, the only Hibbys in that area. Polis chucked us out..! Lol

Never again as I can’t keep my trap shut when it’s my beloved Hibs.

that would be my worry too haha! :top marks

One Day
20-01-2018, 04:27 AM
It's murder being in the wrong end. Remember being in the Celtic end when Marc Libra scored for us and thought I was going to implode with frustration.

I was in the rangers end twice at ibrox very scary, the only one with no colours was just waiting for them to suss me out

Dashing Bob S
20-01-2018, 05:08 AM
Four of us (with two Yams) in the new stand. Pushing it up towards a sell out 17.8 K by the sound of things. Was going to say it will be strange sitting amoungst the tramps but it sounds like we’ll be in the majority.

SouthMoroccoStu
20-01-2018, 07:53 AM
Scratch your head and wonder what all the fuss is about, because your sitting behind the police control box? :dunno:

Best answer

Nakedmanoncrack
20-01-2018, 10:43 AM
Done it a few times in the old stand, used to be quite a few openly supporting Hibs in centre stand. Less welcome in the wings, but never had cause to celebrate anything there unfortunately, so never outed.

Pretty Boy
20-01-2018, 11:14 AM
When we inevitably draw them in the cup next year folk should all agree on a section and buy tickets there together. Scotland fans have been doing it for years; buying tickets closest to their section in the home end and unofficially extending the away end.

Imagine 5 minutes beford kick off a couple of hundred or so people all whipping off their jackets to reveal Hibs tops underneath.

Sioux
20-01-2018, 11:32 AM
When we inevitably draw them in the cup next year folk should all agree on a section and buy tickets there together. Scotland fans have been doing it for years; buying tickets closest to their section in the home end and unofficially extending the away end.

Imagine 5 minutes beford kick off a couple of hundred or so people all whipping off their jackets to reveal Hibs tops underneath.

That would work. Especially in the 'famous' section N, which they proclaim is full of PHM, and they're all hard as ****. Allegedly.

And while you are semi-undressing you can all get together with a loud rendition of "Here's what its like to be Hibees........":greengrin

Scenes!

kaimendhibs
20-01-2018, 11:49 AM
Was in the centre stand the 2 -3 game when bone scored with Diving Header. Quite a few fights in there that day

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

WeeRussell
20-01-2018, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE=Charliemurdhibs;5282727]You know I was actually thinking that.... but then no doubt you’d get totally turned away from the ground...

To be honest, I wonder if you had a ticket for the new main stand if a steward would be nice enough to slide you over 😂[/QUOTE

Can’t see them stopping you getting in completely because you got the wrong stand first attempt. However it’s still a silly idea to try and get into a full stand when you haven’t a ticket.

tamig
20-01-2018, 01:00 PM
I was in the rangers end twice at ibrox very scary, the only one with no colours was just waiting for them to suss me out

Four of us did it once. We lost two nil so we were never really tested. Didn’t stand when the hun scored though.

Albanian Hibs
20-01-2018, 01:22 PM
[QUOTE=Charliemurdhibs;5282727]You know I was actually thinking that.... but then no doubt you’d get totally turned away from the ground...

To be honest, I wonder if you had a ticket for the new main stand if a steward would be nice enough to slide you over 😂[/QUOTE

Can’t see them stopping you getting in completely because you got the wrong stand first attempt. However it’s still a silly idea to try and get into a full stand when you haven’t a ticket.

Exactly. Especially if you are in my seat.

Charliemurdhibs
21-01-2018, 06:47 AM

I've got a ticket though ;) I was asking for my uncle as he is unable to get one, he knows a few hibbys sitting in section P of the new stand:thumbsup:

jingler1954
21-01-2018, 06:57 AM
Can we have a thread after the game with input from all the Hibbys in the Yambonic end. I'm curious to hear all the guff from the puddle drinkers.

Hibs90
21-01-2018, 07:24 AM
Done it at Ibrox when we won 1-0 wuth ths goal coming from Murphy. Never again in a million years.

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-01-2018, 08:32 AM

I've done that once, we got beat 1-0, I got sussed out quite quickly. Kept them happy with regular updates of The Sheep winning 4-0 @ Tynie as Hearts were 2nd to them in the league at the time IIRC. I got surprisingly little hassle.

calumhibee1
21-01-2018, 08:40 AM

This would be amazing. The rage that hundreds of Hibees had infiltrated their shan stand in an organised takeover would be so good.