PDA

View Full Version : Sportsound - Derby

Sammy7nil
18-01-2018, 07:32 PM
A bit of a shock but the pundits are all tipping Hearts - Ian Ferguson, Peter Houston et al :greengrin

I like that I like it when Hearts fancy their chances bring it on

we are hibs
18-01-2018, 07:36 PM
Radio for dinosaurs. They have Michael Stewart who is probably the best on it when he's on but they have so many people with backward views about Scottish football like willie Miller, Houston, chick young ect.

Col2
18-01-2018, 07:37 PM
Peter Houston. Levein bum chum. Big surprise.

Bostonhibby
18-01-2018, 07:40 PM
Peter Houston. Levein bum chum. Big surprise.Purple heided understudy to Billy Broon for bellend of the decade.

Bitter wee man who was bound to end up joining this group of Hibs hating "experts".

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

truehibernian
18-01-2018, 07:41 PM
A bit of a shock but the pundits are all tipping Hearts - Ian Ferguson, Peter Houston et al :greengrin

To be expected - thought Iain Ferguson came across really well tonight, speaks really well and had some good anecdotes. Great wee player is his day too, especially with United. Scored a belter for them v Bayern Munich too if I remember.

Pat Bonner tipped us though :greengrin:aok:

xyz23jc
18-01-2018, 07:44 PM
Team talk for the Derby sorted....... Radio Scotland coverage on before kick off for the dressing room! :thumbsup:

Libby Hibby
18-01-2018, 07:48 PM
Going by all the gushing made in the media regarding Naismith, once again, we shouldn’t bother turning up on Sunday

xyz23jc
18-01-2018, 07:54 PM
Going by all the gushing made in the media regarding Naismith, once again, we shouldn’t bother turning up on Sunday

Just how I like it.... Under the radar amigo, under the radar! :wink::thumbsup:

Aldo
18-01-2018, 07:57 PM
Don’t give a flying f what that bunch of grade a roaster fuds think.

Will be tough but let’s see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous Fiver
18-01-2018, 07:59 PM
Houston is a no mark.

What is the saying? 'The emptier the tin can the louder it rattles.'

Never a truer word was spoken.

The Harp
19-01-2018, 12:49 AM
Just another BBC radio Scotland Yam love-in. Take your pick ... Sportsound, Open All Mics and Off The Ball.
They're all as bad as each other and all heavily slanted in favour of the cardigan wearing, scarf twirlers. Not worth bothering about.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2018, 01:19 AM

Fair enough. Hearts appear to have prepared properly with an intense training camp in Spain while we appear to have been on a lads drinking holiday inbetweeners style.

cabbageandribs1875
19-01-2018, 01:30 AM
i struggle to understand how on earth peter houston gets so much media time, i really do :rolleyes:

truehibernian
19-01-2018, 02:38 AM
Fair enough. Hearts appear to have prepared properly with an intense training camp in Spain while we appear to have been on a lads drinking holiday inbetweeners style.

Did you watch both their friendlies Ozy ?

I did - first game they should have been horsed by half time, second game they were lucky it wasn't double figures - but crack on with the melodrama :aok:

Danderhall Hibs
19-01-2018, 09:18 AM
Anyone got any idea what Houston’s talking about when he mentions the Preeeemiership?

Firestarter
19-01-2018, 09:28 AM
Houstons a complete bawbag. Why would anyone want that ****s opnion?

eastcoasthibby
19-01-2018, 09:38 AM
Who the hell does the job recruitment for the BBC sport, the bias that rolls of the tongues from most of their commentary teams is absolutely mindblowing in what's supposed to be a objective view on a match or review of one ...Preston, chick young, Derek Ferguson, Richard Gordon, Miller, and so on now we have this idiot Houston being handed a wage for also expressing his manipulated thoughts non of which are original or new or balanced ...oh dear Sportsound !! But I will still listen in cos the so called experts comments are more often embarrassingly funny as they try to hide their bias or seethe when its not happened for their team .

vuefrom1875
19-01-2018, 10:07 AM
Who the hell does the job recruitment for the BBC sport, the bias that rolls of the tongues from most of their commentary teams is absolutely mindblowing in what's supposed to be a objective view on a match or review of one ...Preston, chick young, Derek Ferguson, Richard Gordon, Miller, and so on now we have this idiot Houston being handed a wage for also expressing his manipulated thoughts non of which are original or new or balanced ...oh dear Sportsound !! But I will still listen in cos the so called experts comments are more often embarrassingly funny as they try to hide their bias or seethe when its not happened for their team .

Asking for a refund on my TV licence. Bunch o weegie tramps.