PDA

View Full Version : Barker

The_Horde
18-01-2018, 06:25 PM
Any idea how long ronnies out?

JimBHibees
19-01-2018, 10:41 AM
Any idea how long ronnies out?

Is he back fit or still injured? Hopefully at least in the squad as he can make a difference.

hibbyfraelibby
19-01-2018, 10:56 AM
It's a secret. If he's fit why let on? If he's injured why let on?

Keep Potter guessing until 75 mins before kick off confirming his fitness or otherwise ahead of the game only allows him time to line up which of his best cloggers takes out which Hibs player.

NAE NOOKIE
19-01-2018, 11:17 AM
Hope he is fit .... he showed in that wee cameo against the Huns that he can rip a game up if he is on it. Definitely worth having around and if there is a doubt about him but he is fit then its worth keeping under wraps until the last minute ... keep em guessing is always a good strategy.

19-01-2018, 08:05 PM
Lennon said in his press interview that he is fit.

Onceinawhile
19-01-2018, 08:10 PM
Lennon said in his press interview that he is fit.

The evening news however are saying the opposite. Strange.

HoboHarry
19-01-2018, 08:11 PM
He is fit - until 5 minutes in that is when one of their cloggers puts him up into the air........

Billy Whizz
19-01-2018, 08:12 PM
If we don’t know, they don’t know

One Day Soon
19-01-2018, 08:20 PM
If we don’t know, they don’t know

And as the Stokes thread demonstrates, even when we think we know - we most likely still don't know.

Marco G
19-01-2018, 08:21 PM
The evening news however are saying the opposite. Strange.I always trust the EEN! Maybe they will let Neil Lennon know how his own player is.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

thebausburst
19-01-2018, 08:25 PM
Lennon confirmed at his presser that Barker is fit :thumbsup:

GreenNWhiteArmy
19-01-2018, 08:45 PM
He is fit - until 5 minutes in that is when one of their cloggers puts him up into the air........

I expect Marvin or Daz to do exactly the same thing to their dangerous players.

Perfectly legal tackle, even more so than the one Daz put on Cowie last year.

Hopefully he knows what's coming this time and prepares mentally better for it

calumhibee1
19-01-2018, 08:45 PM

If that’s the case then that is very good news.

SquashedFrogg
19-01-2018, 08:48 PM
I always trust the EEN! Maybe they will let Neil Lennon know how his own player is.

Woah! Don't come out with such crazy statements. We are in turmoil. Haven't you been reading .net?

I fancy us big time on Sunday.

Lancs Harp
19-01-2018, 08:50 PM

I agree, to be fair it was a cracking tackle. Be interesting to see how Brandon responds when he next faces such a "robust challenge". I played center back and fullback back in the day, I would have been proud of that challenge myself, of course I would have then dribbled up field and blasted one in from 30 yards, but this is Hearts we are talking about.

19-01-2018, 08:55 PM
Hope he's fit. A fit Barker will cause them all sorts of bother at the back with his pace. When he's on his game he's a massive player for us.

IGRIGI
19-01-2018, 08:57 PM
I hope we're at least 2 nil up by 85 minutes to allow Barker just to go right through whichever mutant it was that injured him.

tamig
19-01-2018, 09:06 PM

The News is just like a morning paper nowadays - a day behind with everything.

Firestarter
19-01-2018, 09:19 PM

😂 Fair enough.

NadeAteMyLunch!
19-01-2018, 09:24 PM
I agree, to be fair it was a cracking tackle. Be interesting to see how Brandon responds when he next faces such a "robust challenge". I played center back and fullback back in the day, I would have been proud of that challenge myself, of course I would have then dribbled up field and blasted one in from 30 yards, but this is Hearts we are talking about.

It may have been a cracking tackle but isn’t it ironic that the guy who made the tackle is in the press yesterday claiming to have beefed up to match our physicality 🤨 His physicality has put Barker out for a month

Deansy
19-01-2018, 09:44 PM
I always trust the EEN! Maybe they will let Neil Lennon know how his own player is.

Sarcasm ??

Even MORE sarcasm ??