PDA

View Full Version : Paul Hanlon interview

DavieRoy
18-01-2018, 12:19 PM
Just saw Paul Hanlon on Sky Sports News, great stuff looking back at the Derby from 2016.

Watched the whole interview with him, Maclaren and Lennon on Sky Sports On Demand. Great stuff.

Salt N Sauzee
18-01-2018, 01:35 PM
Just saw Paul Hanlon on Sky Sports News, great stuff looking back at the Derby from 2016.

Watched the whole interview with him, Maclaren and Lennon on Sky Sports On Demand. Great stuff.

That Hanlon equaliser gets ma plumbs pumpin every time :hyper

Stevie Reid
18-01-2018, 02:24 PM

That goal was a bizarre (but brilliant, obviously) experience - I was watching it in The Persie with a mate, and the screen that we were watching had a couple of seconds delay compared to the one at the top end of the bar - when Daz's header was saved by Alexander, the guys to the left of us starting celebrating a goal, and two seconds later we saw Hanlon's effort hit the net, and obviously went daft ourselves. Surreal.

SteveHFC
18-01-2018, 02:56 PM

My favourite derby goal.:agree:

.Sean.
18-01-2018, 03:43 PM
I think I celebrated it more than Gray's winner. Hands down the most bonkers I've ever experienced a Hibs support, I ended up about ten rows in front, on my back and with bleeding shins

hibby6270
18-01-2018, 03:44 PM

That’s a whole new thread.:greengrin

EH54
18-01-2018, 03:48 PM
I think I celebrated it more than Gray's winner. Hands down the most bonkers I've ever experienced a Hibs support, I ended up about ten rows in front, on my back and with bleeding shins

This only because the David Gray goal I had to sit down and figure out what just happened :greengrin