PDA

View Full Version : (SHC) Hearts Dot Count for the derby (Hibs winning this before a ball is kicked)

Springbank
17-01-2018, 04:32 PM
A quick check on ticketmaster shows Hearts have got 18 sections in their three home "stands"

They have currently sold out only 5 of these sections, with plenty tickets remaining in 13 of the 18 sections

That's conservatively 2,000 to 3,000 tickets still available

Have they given up on derbies?

Maybe, instead of a money-spinning replay, Ann Budge should be going back to 80s & 90s format, where Hibs get a third of the main stand as well as behind the goals?

:flag::flag::flag:
This city is ours

Famous Fiver
17-01-2018, 04:41 PM
Can't count their STs as attendees for a cup tie.

Inflate the crowd number artificially and they will have to pay more in the share out, so for the first time in many a long day we might get some truth emanating from PBS.

Doubt if they'll announce a 20,000+ , in fact I am certain of it.

hibbyfraelibby
17-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Can't count their STs as attendees for a cup tie.

Inflate the crowd number artificially and they will have to pay more in the share out, so for the first time in many a long day we might get some truth emanating from PBS.

Doubt if they'll announce a 20,000+ , in fact I am certain of it.

Announcing 20000+ for a 19514 capacity stadium would take some cheek. What with Section N lower blocked off I think they will struggle to lie about a much above 16500 crowd

weecounty hibby
17-01-2018, 05:42 PM
I was told by the office Jambo today that they sold out the home end days ago, can't get a ticket for love not money apparently. He also told me they were the big team, that hearts had played us for suckers over Maclaren and that Tiny Tiney was 20500 capacity so he does have form for talking pish

Ozyhibby
17-01-2018, 05:49 PM
I was told by the office Jambo today that they sold out the home end days ago, can't get a ticket for love not money apparently. He also told me they were the big team, that hearts had played us for suckers over Maclaren and that Tiny Tiney was 20500 capacity so he does have form for talking pish

Their own dot count thread on kickback isn’t even claiming that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
17-01-2018, 05:57 PM
Cringy thread title op.

Albanian Hibs
17-01-2018, 06:00 PM
Cringy thread title op.

Yeah I agree. Hibs winning what exactly?

SirDavidsNapper
17-01-2018, 06:01 PM
Does this mean we haven't fallen behind for a change?

Hermit Crab
17-01-2018, 06:02 PM
Yeah I agree. Hibs winning what exactly?

Not a fan of arrogant threads towards hearts before matches. End up with your fingers burnt!

Seveno
17-01-2018, 06:03 PM

I hope his job doesn’t involve anything important.

LaMotta
17-01-2018, 06:18 PM

He is lying. I bought a couple of tickets for the home end on Monday using ref numbers from mates.

Still a few hundred tickets left as of now.

S4uzee
17-01-2018, 06:21 PM
Who cares?

Firestarter
17-01-2018, 06:23 PM
He is lying. I bought a couple of tickets for the home end on Monday using ref numbers from mates.

Still a few hundred tickets left as of now.

Gid luck with that yin.

LaMotta
17-01-2018, 06:25 PM
Gid luck with that yin.

:greengrin

Could be bad...could be fantastic.

wookie70
17-01-2018, 06:28 PM
Not a fan of arrogant threads towards hearts before matches. End up with your fingers burnt! Neither am I but to be fair it's been a while since anyone felt any heat in their digits for posting a thread like this.

Firestarter
17-01-2018, 06:30 PM
:greengrin

Could be bad...could be fantastic.

Report back Monday :greengrin

Mind and get to the charity shop on Dalry road next to Dikkens boozer so you have the proper clobber on and don't stand out.

Been in that end once before when Agathe scored but offside and rounded the goalie and missed. Never again.

LaMotta
17-01-2018, 06:58 PM
Report back Monday :greengrin

Mind and get to the charity shop on Dalry road next to Dikkens boozer so you have the proper clobber on and don't stand out.

Been in that end once before when Agathe scored but offside and rounded the goalie and missed. Never again.

Ive got a fake moustache and a pair of curry brown pointed loafers to match with a full superdry trackuit, finished off with a pair of leather driving gloves. They'll be none the wiser.

Done it twice before, 2 defeats. Third time lucky :greengrin