PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: NEXT WORKING TOGETHER MEETING

RSS Bot
17-01-2018, 09:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8329)

StevieCowan
17-01-2018, 09:15 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8329)

I wonder if everyone who criticises the fans reps or think they can do better will turn up or will it be then usual attendance of less than 20 people?

Danderhall Hibs
17-01-2018, 11:41 AM
Do they publish the agenda for the meeting?

JIm
17-01-2018, 03:24 PM
Do they publish the agenda for the meeting?

Don't think they currently do mate but sure Tracey said recently on one of the Podcasts that this is an area they are looking in to. They are keen to publish minutes as well (excluding some points that cannot be shared publicly)

Danderhall Hibs
17-01-2018, 04:25 PM
Don't think they currently do mate but sure Tracey said recently on one of the Podcasts that this is an area they are looking in to. They are keen to publish minutes as well (excluding some points that cannot be shared publicly)

It might entice a few more along if one or more of the topics interests them. As it stands you’d be going in blind.

Skol
17-01-2018, 06:50 PM
Not everyone can or wants to attend these meetings. However the secrecy that surrounds past meetings is quite astonishing. I believe they will be publishing minutes which is a step forward, but I cannot believe things will be divulged in these meetings to a bunch of randoms who show up that cannot be put in writing.

lets hope Frank & Tracey stick to what they have promised

Kojock
22-01-2018, 04:00 PM
I was going to attend this evenings meeting in the hope that there would be a discussion about the reintroduction of some sort of loyalty scheme. However Leeanne has said that the topic is not up for discussion and will not be on the agenda.

wookie70
22-01-2018, 04:03 PM
I was going to attend this evenings meeting you n the hope that there would be a discussion about the reintroduction of some sort of loyalty scheme. However Leeanne has said that the topic is not up for discussion and will not be on the agenda.
Saves me the bother of going too. Thanks for letting us know.

Iggy Pope
22-01-2018, 04:12 PM
It might entice a few more along if one or more of the topics interests them. As it stands you’d be going in blind.

And wasting your own time.

Topics for discussion wouldn't be a bad start. It's commencing in 90mins and even if I bothered getting along it sounds like Away Tickets isn't up for discussion. Wonder if there is AOB?

Tracy - if your watching - can we ask about getting the Hamilton home game slotted to Saturday instead? Ask on my behalf if you can. Thanks.

Billy Whizz
22-01-2018, 04:39 PM
And wasting your own time.

Topics for discussion wouldn't be a bad start. It's commencing in 90mins and even if I bothered getting along it sounds like Away Tickets isn't up for discussion. Wonder if there is AOB?

Tracy - if your watching - can we ask about getting the Hamilton home game slotted to Saturday instead? Ask on my behalf if you can. Thanks.

I raised a thread in this morning. Ideally will be played on Saturday 10th Feb, but presume will depend on Hearts v Albion Rovers/St Johnstone ko at tynie that weekend, and also what Hamilton agree too!

pacoluna
22-01-2018, 04:45 PM
What's the format for these meetings ?

IberianHibernian
22-01-2018, 04:48 PM
I raised a thread in this morning. Ideally will be played on Saturday 10th Feb, but presume will depend on Hearts v Albion Rovers/St Johnstone ko at tynie that weekend, and also what Hamilton agree too!There`s rugby on the Sunday so Hearts would probably play on the Saturday .

Billy Whizz
22-01-2018, 04:59 PM
There`s rugby on the Sunday so Hearts would probably play on the Saturday .

And possibly a TV game, 12.30 ko if it’s Saints. Not too many other exciting games, but Sky do like the Old Firm

StevieCowan
23-01-2018, 05:22 PM
Did anyone go and do any of the attendees want to share what was discussed?

Iggy Pope
23-01-2018, 06:03 PM
Did anyone go and do any of the attendees want to share what was discussed?

I certainly hope they were not talking about ****ing rugby.