View Full Version : Official Site: CELTIC TICKETS ON SALE TODAY

RSS Bot
17-01-2018, 09:20 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8327)

BlackSheep
17-01-2018, 11:49 AM
Im surprised by the lack of grey circle watchers (like me)!!!

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

HibeeHibernian4
17-01-2018, 11:55 AM
Sssh, don't let them know and we can have them for ourselves :greengrin

17-01-2018, 12:02 PM
Done. That was easy enough but there are only restricted view tickets available.

17-01-2018, 12:05 PM
Easy compared to last week, albeit only restricted effin view tickets left

17-01-2018, 12:05 PM
Straight in a three restricted view tickets. Is the view bad?

Ginger Gehagan
17-01-2018, 12:06 PM
Only restricted view left and I was straight in at 12, oh well at least I got tickets!! :thumbsup:

Easy compared to last week, albeit only restricted effin view tickets left

They start with the restricted view seats then release the others.

Straight in a three restricted view tickets. Is the view bad?

Yup. Celtic park one of the worst stadiums for away fans

BlackSheep
17-01-2018, 12:08 PM
The unrestricted seats go to the Away ST holders.

That was fairly painless though... 2 tickets in under 5 mins..... not as much demand for this game i would think?

17-01-2018, 12:12 PM
Got mine, delighted as I missed out last time at Parkhead. More tickets and less demand this time helps but the system worked perfectly. :thumbsup:

HibeeHibernian4
17-01-2018, 12:13 PM
That was dead easy, hope it's the same for Ibrox the week after!

ValleyHibee
17-01-2018, 12:14 PM
Canny believe it,4 tickets no probs,why no demand for this game ?

DarrenSQH
17-01-2018, 12:17 PM
I even managed to get some and I’m using Dodgy Mexican WiFi on holiday, no problem at all. Didn’t even get close to getting into the site last week.

17-01-2018, 12:18 PM
Canny believe it,4 tickets no probs,why no demand for this game ?

This is more like the norm for Parkhead.

ValleyHibee
17-01-2018, 12:24 PM
This is more like the norm for Parkhead.
Aye but if you take away AST only leaves about 700,surely be more Hibs fans than that wanting to go,you can be guaranteed not be this easy for ibrox.

17-01-2018, 12:34 PM
I forgot and logged in at 12.07 but got two.

17-01-2018, 12:34 PM
I forgot they were on sale so signed on at 12.25 and got 2 straight away. I was very surprised

17-01-2018, 12:41 PM
They are still on sale. Just bought 3 in 119

Rattler
17-01-2018, 12:52 PM
Totally forgot about the date that these were on sale...just got mine on the ticketing site no problem - 2 in sec 120

Hibeewilly
17-01-2018, 12:53 PM
They are still on sale. Just bought 3 in 119
Very strange indeed compared to last time

17-01-2018, 12:56 PM
Aye but if you take away AST only leaves about 700,surely be more Hibs fans than that wanting to go,you can be guaranteed not be this easy for ibrox.

Parkhead and ibrox both used to go to public sale. That may not happen again but demand will normalise to a certain extent.

17-01-2018, 12:59 PM
Parkhead and ibrox both used to go to public sale. That may not happen again but demand will normalise to a certain extent.

It's an expensive month with the derby, Celtc and possibly The Rangers on sale before payday. It's a 6 week month for some people.

17-01-2018, 01:08 PM
It's an expensive month with the derby, Celtc and possibly The Rangers on sale before payday. It's a 6 week month for some people.

That's defintely a factor. Throw in that last time was the first time there for a few years and we had a higher expectation of winning.

Radium
17-01-2018, 01:32 PM

ValleyHibee
17-01-2018, 01:36 PM
Another reason could be,last time they were still undefeated and people wanted to be there in case we won,prob the financial reason though which is fair enough.

17-01-2018, 02:13 PM
Just bought one 2 minutes ago. Not been to Parkhead for ages.

17-01-2018, 02:19 PM
Yup. Celtic park one of the worst stadiums for away fans

Yes. That is one reason I have a 'home' ticket. Will need to take 3 valiums and tie my hands inside my pockets though. What can go wrong? - that they recognise my Edinburh accent or hear me shouting take that you soapdodging gimps. :greengrin

Lets hope for a nil nil , incident free game - for my sake. :rolleyes:

JIm
17-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Just bought two as well. Who needs loyalty points :na na:

seanoheimhin
17-01-2018, 02:55 PM
Yes. That is one reason I have a 'home' ticket. Will need to take 3 valiums and tie my hands inside my pockets though. What can go wrong? - that they recognise my Edinburh accent or hear me shouting take that you soapdodging gimps. :greengrin

Lets hope for a nil nil , incident free game - for my sake. :rolleyes:

Did this last time around, much better view. My heart went through my chest when McGinn made it 2-1.

That being said, it was a disgusting feeling having to just sit there when they equalised.

C Feeney-Seale
17-01-2018, 02:56 PM
Very strange indeed compared to last time

It felt far too easy compared to recent ticket drama! :)

JIm
17-01-2018, 03:01 PM
I forgot they had went on sale. Logged in about 2.20-2.30pm and got two no bother. Now to find someone to take my second :greengrin

17-01-2018, 03:22 PM
Still tickets for sale now.... where’s all the Derby support!?

Monktonhall 7
17-01-2018, 03:25 PM

Logged in at 12.15. An absolute breeze compared to last weeks nightmare. Is it correct that we've been given more tickets this time?

j'adore hibs
17-01-2018, 03:33 PM
ive just logged on and got mine just now......so much for our huge travelling support who couldn't get hearts tickets...........just saying

17-01-2018, 03:35 PM
We often don't sell out Parkhead..and if we do it's usually in the days leading up to the match...not sure why people are making it a "thing"...

j'adore hibs
17-01-2018, 03:37 PM
We often don't sell out Parkhead..and if we do it's usually in the days leading up to the match...not sure why people are making it a "thing"...

all those going on about loyalty points , have they snapped up tickets for this? doesn't appear to be the case

17-01-2018, 03:38 PM

It's a thing because of the recent demand for other games and the last game at parkhead sold out in under 30 mins

17-01-2018, 03:39 PM
all those going on about loyalty points , have they snapped up tickets for this? doesn't appear to be the case

if there was such a scheme, you would get loyalty points whenever you purchase a ticket...doesn't need to be in the first few hours does it?

j'adore hibs
17-01-2018, 03:40 PM
if there was such a scheme, you would get loyalty points whenever you purchase a ticket...doesn't need to be in the first few hours does it?

so it would appear we only need loyalty points for hearts games

17-01-2018, 03:42 PM

.....well, yes, they are only really important where demand is greater than supply...but you knew that, so not quite sure what the point is...

17-01-2018, 03:46 PM

Hearts tickets went to public sale plenty of times in the past. As the games become more routine again due to us both being in the top flight demand will drop off a bit for Tynecastle as well.

17-01-2018, 03:57 PM
It will be the fourth time we've played Celtic this season and it's only January.

This is us heading back to the norm.

17-01-2018, 03:58 PM
It will be the fourth time we've played Celtic this season and it's only January.

This is us heading back to the norm.

fair point...it is what we battled 3 seasons for :)

BurghHibby
17-01-2018, 04:24 PM
Nae tickets left now

18Hibee75
17-01-2018, 04:24 PM
Logged in at 12.15. An absolute breeze compared to last weeks nightmare. Is it correct that we've been given more tickets this time?Nope, was down at the TO today to collect my Derby tickets and asked how many we got, the lassie said 1,000. Confused at how easy it was to get 6 tickets, wonder why there was less demand for this? Ah well, I'm not complaining as I thought it would be a lot harder.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

17-01-2018, 04:51 PM
Will be more of a scramble for Ibrox next week I guess.
Said it before, but with our travelling support, which hasn't really increased despite season tickets and home crowds going through the roof, none of them should be missing out on Tynecastle.

17-01-2018, 05:17 PM

Aw mate don't, Nobody fancies Celtic or Dundee away. Hearts away though a different story...

17-01-2018, 05:18 PM
Will be more of a scramble for Ibrox next week I guess.
Said it before, but with our travelling support, which hasn't really increased despite season tickets and home crowds going through the roof, none of them should be missing out on Tynecastle.

Maybe not if todays sales are anything to go by. We can't even give tickets away for Dens Park!

yonder1875
17-01-2018, 05:26 PM
Aw mate don't, Nobody fancies Celtic or Dundee away. Hearts away though a different story...

Who's business is it really over what away games people would like to go to and what not to go to? Give it a rest.

17-01-2018, 05:26 PM
Where is best to park when heading to Celtic park ?

Safe and easy access out after game ?

fife hfc
17-01-2018, 05:30 PM

To true. Not many moaners this week😁

fife hfc
17-01-2018, 05:32 PM

Last game I parked at the Forge retail Park. There is an entrance that is not covered by the cctv (so I was told by Celtic fans) so no bother parking for so long.

17-01-2018, 05:35 PM
Who's business is it really over what away games people would like to go to and what not to go to? Give it a rest.

Its a forum, you can post what you like within the rules. Please use the ignore button if you have an issue with my posts.

17-01-2018, 06:08 PM
Mibbe should have sold the tickets for sellik first then said anyone who buys a ticket for sellik will qualify for a hertz ticket aswell.:greengrin

HibeeHibernian4
17-01-2018, 06:57 PM
All gone now, somewhere between selling out in under half an hour and only taking a four or five hundred through back in the bad old days.

17-01-2018, 07:15 PM

So is HC not allowed to comment on the huge scramble for the piggery, but Dundee and Celtic were not as popular? :confused:

17-01-2018, 07:20 PM
All gone now, somewhere between selling out in under half an hour and only taking a four or five hundred through back in the bad old days.

They sold out in 30 minutes last time, no such rush this time, over 6 hours to sell less than 800 tickets.

17-01-2018, 07:20 PM
So is HC not allowed to comment on the huge scramble for the piggery, but Dundee and Celtic were not as popular? :confused:

It appears not...

17-01-2018, 07:22 PM

Surely it’s a no brainer that the derby game is the most popular away game we have BF??? Some folk have to be selective in what away games they go to, including me, and away derby games are certainly my priority

17-01-2018, 07:23 PM
Surely it’s a no brainer that the derby game is the most popular away game we have BF??? Some folk have to be selective in what away games they go to, including me, and away derby games are certainly my priority

I know Blaster, but was defending the crab man

17-01-2018, 07:24 PM
I know Blaster, but was defending the crab man

Ah ok mate

To be fair he’s usually pretty good at defending himself lol 😂

17-01-2018, 07:27 PM
Ah ok mate

To be fair he’s usually pretty good at defending himself lol 😂

Haha fair point.......:aok:

17-01-2018, 07:30 PM
Aw mate don't, Nobody fancies Celtic or Dundee away. Hearts away though a different story...Im going to Dundee. Working for Celtc and in Germany for Ibrox

17-01-2018, 07:35 PM
The game has sold out. Not as big a demand as we are not exactly flying in the league of late and nobody knows the Hearts result yet. Still a good show from the fans and hopefully those going to the majority of away games will be those who get the tickets for Ibrox

17-01-2018, 07:36 PM
Im going to Dundee. Working for Celtc and in Germany for Ibrox

Bummer mate.

17-01-2018, 07:39 PM
Ah ok mate

To be fair he’s usually pretty good at defending himself lol ��

Ive got every right to comment about this, look a the spare tickets thread when we are away to hearts everyone wants a ticket.. Wont see a spare tickets thread for Dundee, certainly not Ross County...

17-01-2018, 07:43 PM
Ive got every right to comment about this, look a the spare tickets thread when we are away to hearts everyone wants a ticket.. Wont see see a spare tickets thread for Dundee, certainly not Ross County...

Nobody denying your right to comment on anything but come on HC an away derby is always going to be a priority for folk

17-01-2018, 07:45 PM
Nobody denying your right to comment on anything but come on HC an away derby is always going to be a priority for folk

Lets roll back the clock 6-7 years. We never used to sell out, regularly a block plus left unsold, one game (the casper game) we only sold half the stand...

fife hfc
17-01-2018, 07:45 PM

Last game I parked at the Forge retail Park. There is an entrance that is not covered by the cctv (so I was told by Celtic fans) so no bother parking for so long.

17-01-2018, 07:47 PM
Ive got every right to comment about this, look a the spare tickets thread when we are away to hearts everyone wants a ticket.. Wont see a spare tickets thread for Dundee, certainly not Ross County...

Can I just ask why it bothers you so much.

17-01-2018, 07:47 PM
Lets roll back the clock 6-7 years. We never used to sell out, regularly a block plus left unsold, one game (the casper game) we only sold half the stand...

And we never used to take as many to Celtic or Dundee or other away grounds then either compared to what we do now. It’s all relative mate

17-01-2018, 07:48 PM
Bummer mate.Cheers G. Prob struggle for Sevco ticket, will watch on German tv hopefully.

17-01-2018, 07:50 PM
Playing devils advocate, it definitely strengthens the clubs position regarding loyalty points.

Why should they implement a system that’s only going to be relevant for two or three matches a season? When else does demand heavily outstrip supply?

18Hibee75
17-01-2018, 08:05 PM
Where are all the people that want tickets for hearts away and rangers away today? Im thankfully going to tynie, also celtic park and dundee. If I don't get tickets for rangers because people who aren't interested when it comes to the lesser games decide to show up again it will be extremely annoying.

18-01-2018, 01:54 AM
Can I just ask why it bothers you so much.

You can ask but I’m not going to answer that question.

18-01-2018, 07:56 AM
I am going to the derby but not going to Celtic match. Sorry about that.

18-01-2018, 08:09 AM
I’m wondering why people are antsy that some games have more demand and appeal than others ?? It’s been the same as long as football has existed ....Is this an “I’m a better fan than you “ thing ??

18-01-2018, 08:28 AM
I am going to the derby but not going to Celtic match. Sorry about that.

Nowt wrong with that. I’m lucky enough to be going to both but if I had to make a choice it would be the Derby.

18-01-2018, 08:33 AM
Nowt wrong with that. I’m lucky enough to be going to both but if I had to make a choice it would be the Derby.

I think I missed about 5 games in 10 years when I was younger. Times change. I am getting bored with the constant droning of the every game punters. If my life was devoid of other things I dare say I would make every game too.

18-01-2018, 08:44 AM
I think I missed about 5 games in 10 years when I was younger. Times change. I am getting bored with the constant droning of the every game punters. If my life was devoid of other things I dare say I would make every game too.

Are you suggesting that fans that go to every game have no life or their lives are devoid of other things to do on a match day? :confused:

18-01-2018, 08:54 AM

I’ve always thought I have been extremely fortunate to be able to spend time and money watching Hibs play live. I love going to the fitba. It’s certify not a chore or in any way a sign of more dedication than others. Just good luck.

18-01-2018, 08:57 AM
Are you suggesting that fans that go to every game have no life or their lives are devoid of other things to do on a match day? :confused:

Some of them aye.

18-01-2018, 09:01 AM

Surely you make the choice to do the most pleasurable thing for you and your family with your spare time and cash? In the future your family members might want to do other things on match day and you will inevitably go to less games. It wouldn’t make you any less dedicated to our team though.

18-01-2018, 09:05 AM
I don’t think that is what he is saying at all. Surely you make the choice to do the most pleasurable thing for you and your family with your spare time and cash? In the future your family members might they want to do other things on match day and you will inevitably go to less games. It wouldn’t make you any less dedicated to our team though.
I was saying that but only tongue in cheek. I do know when I was able to go every week and to Europe on numerous occasions I had few other commitments in life.
Nowadays i have a very different set of circumstances. I just get fed up with the constant sniping aimed at people who have the temerity not to attend every single game.
Those who can are lucky that their life allows such an indulgence.

18-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Playing devils advocate, it definitely strengthens the clubs position regarding loyalty points.

Why should they implement a system that’s only going to be relevant for two or three matches a season? When else does demand heavily outstrip supply?

The tickets sold out in four hours, though. I realise that's a bit longer than last time but it still indicates high demand to me.

I would have bought one as well but was too late, as I can't connect to the internet at work. Other people also said they didn't realise the tickets were on sale until after they were sold out. I genuinely think we could have sold a couple of thousand tickets for this game, if they were offered.

18-01-2018, 12:35 PM
Some of them aye.

I have now reached the age of 45, and now learn that I have no life:greengrin

18-01-2018, 12:42 PM

Ach I wish I was still going every week.

18-01-2018, 12:44 PM
Ach I wish I was still going every week.

It is difficult juggling matches and ticking train numbers off but hey ho:greengrin

18-01-2018, 01:04 PM
Where are all the people that want tickets for hearts away and rangers away today? Im thankfully going to tynie, also celtic park and dundee. If I don't get tickets for rangers because people who aren't interested when it comes to the lesser games decide to show up again it will be extremely annoying.

Is that the fans fault that can choose which games they go to or the clubs fault for failing to implement a system that rewards fans that attend a higher percentage of games with a better chance of tickets for the in demand games?

18Hibee75
18-01-2018, 01:39 PM
Is that the fans fault that can choose which games they go to or the clubs fault for failing to implement a system that rewards fans that attend a higher percentage of games with a better chance of tickets for the in demand games?Clubs, I understand fans can't make games all the time, obviously.

18-01-2018, 03:28 PM

How's that work/life balance thing going?

18-01-2018, 04:24 PM
Anybody got a spare ticket?

18-01-2018, 07:59 PM

And Ibrox, and Parkhead last time

18-01-2018, 08:10 PM

It does anything but strengthen the clubs argument. the handful of games where demand outstrips the available tickets is the reason you need loyalty points. If we could stroll up to get tickets as is the case for Dundee, Ross County etc you wouldn't need points. The fact that someone can go to all those other less attractive games and miss out on the ones everyone wants to see is the reason folk want the points brought back in.

18-01-2018, 08:23 PM
It does anything but strengthen the clubs argument. the handful of games where demand outstrips the available tickets is the reason you need loyalty points. If we could stroll up to get tickets as is the case for Dundee, Ross County etc you wouldn't need points. The fact that someone can go to all those other less attractive games and miss out on the ones everyone wants to see is the reason folk want the points brought back in.

18-01-2018, 09:58 PM

I’m 49 and I Too have just learned I have no life.

18-01-2018, 10:20 PM
Selling out an allocation at Celtic Park in one day is pretty good going. I can remember a few excursions to both there and Ibrox with only 3 or 400 hardy souls.

Personally I hate Celtic Park so never bother trying for tickets. Crap view, crap for pre match drinks and over zealous stewarding make it a pretty crap away day.

18-01-2018, 10:24 PM
Selling out an allocation at Celtic Park in one day is pretty good going. I can remember a few excursions to both there and Ibrox with only 3 or 400 hardy souls.

Personally I hate Celtic Park so never bother trying for tickets. Crap view, crap for pre match drinks and over zealous stewarding make it a pretty crap away day.

You're better staying in the city center for pubs then taxi to celtic park.

18-01-2018, 10:27 PM

Exactly how I see it for some reason. Never a place that’s bothered me although Galbraiths late winner was a great night

18-01-2018, 10:30 PM
Exactly how I see it for some reason. Never a place that’s bothered me although Galbraiths late winner was a great night

I was there that night actually. Travelled down from Aberdeen in the afternoon, spent the night after the game in a pub then a casino in Glasgow until 5am then got the 1st bus back up the road in the morning. Great night although the exception rather than the rule for me.

19-01-2018, 11:53 AM

Possibly the best away day in the league for making a day of it in my opinion. Loads of good pubs in city centre & more within walking distance with no hassle unlike Ibrox.

19-01-2018, 11:59 AM
I’m 49 and I Too have just learned I have no life.

Could have told you that mate:greengrin

19-01-2018, 02:39 PM
I might not be able to use my ticket so looking to sell if anyone wants it. Will know for sure tonight.

19-01-2018, 02:51 PM
Could have told you that mate:greengrin

What you knew too?

john18722
21-01-2018, 12:45 PM
Are the tickets now sold out? Can't see any reference on the official site.

21-01-2018, 01:13 PM
Are the tickets now sold out? Can't see any reference on the official site.

Sold out in a few hours. I've got a spare

21-01-2018, 01:23 PM
Sold out in a few hours. I've got a spare

I'm looking for one.

Could only meet you on the day, tho, as I actually live in Glasgow.

21-01-2018, 04:41 PM
I'm looking for one.

Could only meet you on the day, tho, as I actually live in Glasgow.

I have one for you. £27 mate.

Sorry didn't read above. Have one for anyone else.