PDA

View Full Version : Joe Hart (NHC)

Dashing Bob S
16-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Now playing for Shrewsbury at West Ham. How do we account for his massive fall from grace over the last 2-3 years? Is he snorting crack cocaine?

archiebald
16-01-2018, 09:02 PM
Now playing for Shrewsbury at West Ham. How do we account for his massive fall from grace over the last 2-3 years? Is he snorting crack cocaine?

Eh

hibbysam
16-01-2018, 09:02 PM

You mean for West Ham at Home to Shrewsbury?

Hillsidehibby
16-01-2018, 09:03 PM
I thought it was West Ham he plays for? Perhaps I should lay off the crack......

BH Hibs
16-01-2018, 09:04 PM

Might want to check that again mate :greengrin

Firestarter
16-01-2018, 09:04 PM
Didn't he start his career down Shrewsbury?

Albanian Hibs
16-01-2018, 09:06 PM
Think you have had a few large gin and tonics already 😉😂

Ryan69
16-01-2018, 09:07 PM

Perhaps its yourself on the crack..

He definitely plays for West Ham

Pretty Boy
16-01-2018, 09:08 PM
Didn't he start his career down Shrewsbury?

He did. Was in a few match day squads at only 15 and made his debut at 17. Played about 30 games for them I think.

truehibernian
16-01-2018, 09:09 PM
Think he's from there and supports them though DBS.

IGRIGI
16-01-2018, 09:10 PM
I actually checked if that was true 😂

Smartie
16-01-2018, 09:11 PM
I hate his hair.

Dashing Bob S
16-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Think he's from there and supports them though DBS.

Ah. I misunderstood the comentator. Glad Joe is still third choice keeper for a mediocre premiership club.

Colr
16-01-2018, 09:18 PM

He’s always been *****. I’m amazed he got as far as he did!

Firestarter
16-01-2018, 09:24 PM
He did. Was in a few match day squads at only 15 and made his debut at 17. Played about 30 games for them I think.

Cheers mate I'm a geek at asking a question like such and not checking wiki 😁

hibsbollah
16-01-2018, 09:26 PM
Vardy playing for Fleetwood vs Leicester tonight. How do we account for his massive fall from grace over the last 2-3 years? Is Bob snorting crack cocaine?

Hibbyradge
16-01-2018, 09:28 PM
Vardy playing for Fleetwood vs Leicester tonight. How do we account for his massive fall from grace over the last 2-3 years? Is Bob snorting crack cocaine?

:faf:

HibbyAndy
16-01-2018, 09:30 PM

:thumbsup:

7 Up
16-01-2018, 09:46 PM
Chronically overrated.

Lago
16-01-2018, 10:01 PM

Think your on crack.

hibbysam
16-01-2018, 10:07 PM
Chronically overrated.

Keep seeing things like this. Overrated by who? He gets it right by the English media, I actually feel he’s far better than he’s made out to be. He makes some mistakes but his get magnified big time. I’ve seen him making many outrageous saves, including one in the first game. His saves for England against Slovenia/Slovakia (can’t remember which one) were outstanding. He was brilliant for City in their title winning seasons. Before he signed for city he was brilliant. He makes far more top quality saves than he does howlers, but the saves get totally passed over by the media which gives fans this horrendous perception.

CropleyWasGod
16-01-2018, 10:09 PM
I hate his hair.Still head and shoulders above everyone else at Upton Park.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
16-01-2018, 10:13 PM
Keep seeing things like this. Overrated by who? He gets it right by the English media, I actually feel he’s far better than he’s made out to be. He makes some mistakes but his get magnified big time. I’ve seen him making many outrageous saves, including one in the first game. His saves for England against Slovenia/Slovakia (can’t remember which one) were outstanding. He was brilliant for City in their title winning seasons. Before he signed for city he was brilliant. He makes far more top quality saves than he does howlers, but the saves get totally passed over by the media which gives fans this horrendous perception.

I agree.

He's gone from the conference to being his countries number 1 and a Premier League champion in a pretty short space of time. He's having a tough time of it at the moment but he was and is a very good goalkeeper.

WeeRussell
16-01-2018, 10:14 PM
Still head and shoulders above everyone else at Upton Park.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Oh no you didn’t!! Haha :)

7 Up
16-01-2018, 10:40 PM

Not overrated by Guardiola certainly, who pushed him out of the door as quickly as he could.

I reckon he's a competent keeper who has been flattered by succeeding the likes of Rob Green, Ben Foster and Scott Carson as England No 1.

hibsbollah
16-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Not overrated by Guardiola certainly, who pushed him out of the door as quickly as he could.

I reckon he's a competent keeper who has been flattered by succeeding the likes of Rob Green, Ben Foster and Scott Carson as England No 1.

:agree: Also a bit of a laughing stock at Torino, where he was making mistakes week in and week out. When I see him he's often trying to fire himself up, leaping about, à la Budgie. But maybe emotionally counter productive when he's feeling under pressure.

hibbysam
16-01-2018, 10:56 PM

The same Pep that signed Bravo? It’s a position he’s never had to deal with before so I’m not going to look at his decisions as whether a keeper is good enough or not.

hibbysam
16-01-2018, 11:00 PM
:agree: Also a bit of a laughing stock at Torino, where he was making mistakes week in and week out. When I see him he's often trying to fire himself up, leaping about, à la Budgie. But maybe emotionally counter productive when he's feeling under pressure.

That’s not really true though is it, stats show he only made two mistakes which led to goals in Torino, and statistically had him in the top 4 goalkeepers behind Buffon and Donnarumma. Playing in a poor side of course he will concede goals and e put under a lot of pressure, and ultimately make a couple of mistakes but in no way did he make them week in week out.

hibsbollah
16-01-2018, 11:39 PM
That’s not really true though is it, stats show he only made two mistakes which led to goals in Torino, and statistically had him in the top 4 goalkeepers behind Buffon and Donnarumma. Playing in a poor side of course he will concede goals and e put under a lot of pressure, and ultimately make a couple of mistakes but in no way did he make them week in week out.

Which stats, specifically? I'd direct you to James Richardsons podcasts on Hart, Dave Preece, and his own president at Torino saying 'we didn't expect him to make as many mistakes as he did' as evidence to the contrary.

jacomo
16-01-2018, 11:44 PM
The same Pep that signed Bravo? It’s a position he’s never had to deal with before so I’m not going to look at his decisions as whether a keeper is good enough or not.

He brought a good one back from the shops last summer.

Daddy paid for it, though.

jacomo
16-01-2018, 11:46 PM

Pep likes his keepers to be sweepers and Hart is never going to be that. He’s decent enough but hardly world class.