PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: GET FIT IN THE NEW YEAR WITH THE COMMUNITY FOUNDATION

RSS Bot
16-01-2018, 04:20 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8326)

dalkeith stu
17-01-2018, 10:26 AM
I couldn't recommend this more!! The guys that run it are amazing and the course itself is great. I went on the last one and lost 11 kgs in the 12 weeks and it has really helped me turn my life around.

CMurdoch
17-01-2018, 01:41 PM
I couldn't recommend this more!! The guys that run it are amazing and the course itself is great. I went on the last one and lost 11 kgs in the 12 weeks and it has really helped me turn my life around.

Nice one Stu.
Have you joined the guys and girls fitness group at Easter Road on Tuesday night?
It is also very good.

dalkeith stu
17-01-2018, 05:30 PM
Nice one Stu.
Have you joined the guys and girls fitness group at Easter Road on Tuesday night?
It is also very good.

Aye, regular now mate. Loving it!! I try to get down for the football too when I can. The community foundation really has a lot of good things going on behind the scenes.

offshorehibby
17-01-2018, 07:45 PM

I went along about 2 years back, it was excellent. I was the same, lost about 11kgs, but sadly put it all back on.

Nice one Stu.
It is also very good.

I started to go to the Tuesday night sessions but with working away every 3 weeks fell out the habit. I should relay think about starting it back up. Do they still do the circuit taring in the stand.

MSK
17-01-2018, 08:24 PM
I went along about 2 years back, it was excellent. I was the same, lost about 11kgs, but sadly put it all back on.

I started to go to the Tuesday night sessions but with working away every 3 weeks fell out the habit. I should relay think about starting it back up. Do they still do the circuit taring in the stand.Yes they still do the circuits on Tuesdays, I also just recently finished the 12 week one, was excellent, going to do the Tuesdays too once I finish my run of lates.

Hibby_Huddy
18-01-2018, 04:47 PM
FFIT is a brilliant course. Definitely recommend it.

As mentioned above, Fit for Life is run by the club. It suits all abilities and it's free. 6pm on a Tuesday at the West Stand. It's better than any gym. Come along and see for yourself 😉

CMurdoch
18-01-2018, 04:58 PM

I started to go to the Tuesday night sessions but with working away every 3 weeks fell out the habit. I should relay think about starting it back up. Do they still do the circuit taring in the stand.

Get yourself down again.
Nice folk running it and nice folk working out.
Circuit training under the South stand, other choices also available.
Feel good ............after it :wink:.