PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: FOURTH ROUND FLASHBACKS | RAITH ROVERS

RSS Bot
16-01-2018, 03:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8325)

MWHIBBIES
16-01-2018, 04:18 PM
2nd goal from a throw.

I'm fairly sure I read something on here about us being utterly and completely hopeless at throws...

wookie70
16-01-2018, 04:23 PM
2nd goal from a throw.

I'm fairly sure I read something on here about us being utterly and completely hopeless at throws...
A throw that one touch later SJM has to slide tackle to keep the ball. IT was a decent performance. Was that the game Dagnall made his debut, I remember it being up at Raith but not sure. He looked very decent that first game.

fat freddy
16-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Gunnarson and Dagnall both made thwir debuts. Both left me unimpressed. Gunnarson didn't seem to know his role and didn't seem to fancy attacking down the wing, seemed a bit nervous.
Dagnall reminded me of Bobby Hutchison but without the goals

erin go bragh
16-01-2018, 06:03 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8325)
Wonder how many of the 3k of us at the game ,thought we would go on and win it .
I personally had threw the towel in . Thought we were jinxed and had convinced myself, we would never win it . Well the famous five , Turnbulls tornadoes couldn’t win it .
Remember Raith tweeting that the last two teams who knocked them out , went on to win it ,after we put them out . The rest as they say is history ��

Firestarter
16-01-2018, 06:05 PM
I miss Dom 😩 Imagine him on the parade bus.

Would love to hear his thoughts on jase move - I don't care...

Firestarter
16-01-2018, 06:06 PM
Wonder how many of the 3k of us at the game ,thought we would go on and win it .
I personally had threw the towel in . Thought we were jinxed and had convinced myself, we would never win it . Well the famous five , Turnbulls tornadoes couldn’t win it .
Remember Raith tweeting that the last two teams who knocked them out , went on to win it ,after we put them out . The rest as they say is history ��

The last 3 winners of the cup had knocked Raith out. We got drawn I thought no danger. Was cold and dark that day from about 2pm and even Baltic walking from train station. Great train back mind.