PDA

View Full Version : 07/02/16

GreenNWhiteArmy
15-01-2018, 05:20 PM
There's currently a lot of hysteria on this place with the signings rangers and hearts are making.

Let's just take a few minutes to think back to the 7th of February 2016.

Where were You?

The day high flying hearts were expected to run over their city rivals from the division below.

Instead they **** their pants with 10 mins to go and so began the greatest adventure we've ever been on.

Never let they basturds forget. Roll on Sunday 💚

Diclonius
15-01-2018, 05:26 PM
I remember at half time I was seriously considering leaving if Hearts scored another. It was pissing with rain and I was in the front row (and therefore with no protection) and despite playing well in the first half I'd seen it all before. I'd never seen us come back from 2 down against them (let alone at Tynecastle) and I'd barely seen us score any goals at that godforsaken ground.

I then decided to get a grip, watch the rest of the game and see what happened. The rest is history.

IlDiavola
15-01-2018, 05:44 PM
That final 9 minutes :greengrin

SirDavidsNapper
15-01-2018, 05:45 PM
Was an extremely good birthday

stokesmessiah
15-01-2018, 05:46 PM

Not as good as mine on the 21st of May 🤪

Scottie
15-01-2018, 05:48 PM
Now you must be making that up :wink:

GreenNWhiteArmy
15-01-2018, 05:49 PM

I hope you were 23 or 32 (can't see as I'm on the mobile site)

IlDiavola
15-01-2018, 05:49 PM

No arguing now, they were equally good days :thumbsup:

Well, maybe May was a wee bit better....:wink:

Springbank
15-01-2018, 07:12 PM
Cummings header that day was the moment i knew something spécial was happening. At 2-1 down and 8 mins to go you just knew we were going all the way.

JimboHibs
15-01-2018, 07:25 PM
Cummings header that day was the moment i knew something spécial was happening. At 2-1 down and 8 mins to go you just knew we were going all the way.

I didn't I nearly shat myself when Gunnarsson booted it for the bar 🙈

wookie70
15-01-2018, 09:13 PM
I remember at half time I was seriously considering leaving if Hearts scored another. It was pissing with rain and I was in the front row (and therefore with no protection) and despite playing well in the first half I'd seen it all before. I'd never seen us come back from 2 down against them (let alone at Tynecastle) and I'd barely seen us score any goals at that godforsaken ground.

I then decided to get a grip, watch the rest of the game and see what happened. The rest is history.

I was there when Joe McBride scored 2 late goals to secure a draw and half the Hibs fans missed that. I don't leave early very often and sometimes you just get the feeling you are still well in the game. The celebration when Hanlon scored must be right up there with the best I have been involved in.

.Louise.
15-01-2018, 09:14 PM
I had labyrinthitis so missed the game. Had to rely on listening to the tv as I couldn’t sit up without the room spinning!

lyonhibs
15-01-2018, 09:17 PM
Watching it in my local pub, going radge.

Though nowhere near as radge as a few months later...

tamig
15-01-2018, 10:08 PM

My birthday is the 16th - the day of the replay. That’s a good birthday 😀

Albanian Hibs
15-01-2018, 10:17 PM

Was in the front row too. Happy days 😀

SideBurns
15-01-2018, 10:32 PM
I was there when Joe McBride scored 2 late goals to secure a draw and half the Hibs fans missed that. I don't leave early very often and sometimes you just get the feeling you are still well in the game. The celebration when Hanlon scored must be right up there with the best I have been involved in.

I left the Super Joe game at Tynie when it was 2-0. I remember a carload of Hibbies flying round Charlotte Square as I stood at the bus stop, one hanging out the window shouting something indicephirable. Two stops later, a bunch of Jambos got on just before the Dean Bridge looking as if they'd contemplated throwing themselves off. Couldnae wait to check ceefax when I got hame to see what had actually happened...

CropleyWasGod
15-01-2018, 11:06 PM
I was in the Hibs pub in Camden, watching my son running up and down the bar like a tube, along with all the other tubes. 🤣

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Delboy4
16-01-2018, 12:19 AM
Couldn’t get a ticket so watched in the local with my mates and went mental when we got our 1st but the beer was thrown about when Hanlon’s went in..!
The Jambos in the pub were seeeeeeek 😂

Got to the replay which was magic but even better at the end. SOL 😢💚🇳🇬⚽️💚

MagicSwirlingShip
16-01-2018, 02:02 AM
Some atmosphere in the Roseburn End that day.

That Cummings header, the celebrations on the equaliser, and Neilson’s comments about the “money spinning” replay - brilliant.

Kept it pretty civilised after the first tie, however things got out of hand after the replay. Great times 🍻