PDA

View Full Version : NHC Loan players

Lago
15-01-2018, 10:09 AM
Just what are the rules on recruitment of loan players? They way rangers are going their team is going to be stuffed full of them.
Are there limits to how many each club can have?

JimboHibs
15-01-2018, 10:13 AM
How many do they have on loan ?

Firestarter
15-01-2018, 10:15 AM
Just what are the rules on recruitment of loan players? They way rangers are going their team is going to be stuffed full of them.
Are there limits to how many each club can have?

Did Hearts not have about 60 on loan from Lithuania at one point? We had quite a few a couple years back too.

JDHibs
15-01-2018, 11:13 AM
Sevco signed Declan John this month permanently so they only have Muprhy & Goss on loan. Add Cummings and Martin to that, makes 4. Hardly a big deal? They are looking at buying Docherty and Jones.

Both our January signings are loans in MacLaren and Bain plus we already have Barker. So we arent far behind....during the Fenlon era i.e 2012 & 2013 pretty sure we had quite a few, Griffiths, Docherty, Claros & McGivern off the top of my head.

As for the rules, not sure, only 1 on loan from a team in the same division. Dont think there are any rules regarding cross border loans.

CropleyWasGod
15-01-2018, 11:20 AM
Did Hearts not have about 60 on loan from Lithuania at one point? We had quite a few a couple years back too.

Only Hyperbole.

He was decent, IIRC. :greengrin

Firestarter
15-01-2018, 11:25 AM
Only Hyperbole.

:greengrin

where'stheslope
15-01-2018, 11:48 AM
Did we not have a few in our dream final?????

we are hibs
15-01-2018, 11:51 AM
We had watmore, Haynes, Zoubir and boateng on loan at one stage too.

HoboHarry
15-01-2018, 02:05 PM
Only Hyperbole.

He played for Falkirk did he not?

:greengrin

Northernhibee
15-01-2018, 03:08 PM
I heard Sevco are going to be renamed The Loan Rangers.

Aim Here
15-01-2018, 03:23 PM
If I'm reading the SPFL regs correctly, there are a whole bunch of restrictions on domestic loanees (no more than four at a time, no more than two over-23s, no more than one from a team in the same division, no more than five in a calendar year) but international transfers aren't restricted by the SPFL at all. Maybe FIFA has some regulations though.

blackpoolhibs
15-01-2018, 04:06 PM

Shhhshhhhh, they will probably try and see if they are due any PPI from that?

Deeds
15-01-2018, 04:16 PM
I heard Sevco are going to be renamed The Loan Rangers.

Now that is good, cmon!!

overdrive
15-01-2018, 09:07 PM
Sevco signed Declan John this month permanently so they only have Muprhy & Goss on loan. Add Cummings and Martin to that, makes 4. Hardly a big deal? They are looking at buying Docherty and Jones.

Both our January signings are loans in MacLaren and Bain plus we already have Barker. So we arent far behind....during the Fenlon era i.e 2012 & 2013 pretty sure we had quite a few, Griffiths, Docherty, Claros & McGivern off the top of my head.

As for the rules, not sure, only 1 on loan from a team in the same division. Dont think there are any rules regarding cross border loans.

I wonder what their fans are saying about having a Declan, Murphy and potentially a Docherty in their team.