Tried calling ticket office but it just rang out

Says Monday, but no harm in trying

TheCabbage
12-01-2018, 10:48 AM
Says Monday, but no harm in trying

Cheers I’ll be sending someone else other group next week then👍

overdrive
14-01-2018, 12:30 PM
How late in the week will we be able to pick them up? I won’t be able to get there until Saturday. Will that be too late?

H18 SFR
14-01-2018, 01:39 PM
Has anyone received theirs by post yet?

Wheat Hound
15-01-2018, 11:49 AM
Has anyone received theirs by post yet?

No still waiting for mine. Hopefully by Wednesday

CallumLaidlaw
15-01-2018, 12:16 PM
No still waiting for mine. Hopefully by Wednesday

Mine haven't come yet either. They normally arrive the following day so was starting to get a bit concerned but sounds like its common this time.

H18 SFR
15-01-2018, 02:10 PM
Mine haven't come yet either. They normally arrive the following day so was starting to get a bit concerned but sounds like its common this time.

Problem is that 2 out of my last 3 sets of tickets haven't arrived until the day after the game.

Aim Here
15-01-2018, 02:47 PM

Same here - no ticket by post yet. They got one or two thousand ticket orders in an hour rather than in a fortnight, so it's maybe not surprising. I'm just grateful I'm not the poor bugger licking all those envelopes...

CallumLaidlaw
15-01-2018, 02:48 PM
Same here - no ticket by post yet. They got one or two thousand ticket orders in an hour rather than in a fortnight, so it's maybe not surprising. I'm just grateful I'm not the poor bugger licking all those envelopes...

I'm wondering if it's more to do with Hearts not sending the tickets over until this week seeing as folk are saying they've not been available for pick up either.

Hibby70
15-01-2018, 04:45 PM
I was in the ticket office in Saturday picking mine up. Looked like they were sorting them for posting and collection.

Mikey
15-01-2018, 04:50 PM
I was in the ticket office in Saturday picking mine up. Looked like they were sorting them for posting and collection.

Did you get yours on Saturday? I went in on Saturday and was told I couldn't get them until Monday, even although they clearly had a pile that were already in order.

Hibby70
15-01-2018, 04:51 PM
Did you get yours on Saturday? I went in on Saturday and was told I couldn't get them until Monday, even although they clearly had a pile that were already in order.

Yes, I can't get back to the ticket office this week so had to wait a bit but they looked them out for me.

Mikey
15-01-2018, 04:54 PM
Yes, I can't get back to the ticket office this week so had to wait a bit but they looked them out for me.

I'll need to remember that trick next time :greengrin

Skol
15-01-2018, 06:12 PM
Nothing arrived yet and I had a problem for the last game when they had lost my tickets when i went to collect them !