PDA

View Full Version : Simon Murray / The Rangers

timewilltell
12-01-2018, 06:32 AM
Hibernian reject six-figure bid, should Rangers increase offer?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/11/hibernian-reject-six-figure-bid-should-rangers-increase-offer/

Future17
12-01-2018, 06:36 AM

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/11/hibernian-reject-six-figure-bid-should-rangers-increase-offer/

That website is full of absolute nonsense, mainly clickbait for fans of well-supported teams.

It ran an article saying Rangers would play £4m for SJM the other week...as if they have that kind of money.

Jack
12-01-2018, 08:43 AM
Even if it was remotely true I couldn't see Hibs doing any business with them that didn't involve money up front. So thats them out!

Souter96Mac
12-01-2018, 09:12 AM
Even if it was remotely true I couldn't see Hibs doing any business with them that didn't involve money up front. So thats them out!

Agreed, the fee should be up front, and also inflated so the price is 1.5x our asking price for that lot.

GoalsMcGinley
12-01-2018, 10:31 AM
14 goals and 6 assists in 25 games and there’s Hibs fans on other threads saying we are in a position to let him go. Baffling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
12-01-2018, 10:41 AM
Offer from sevco.?

I'm guessing their 6 figures will have 3 either side of the decimal point and be 6 instalments.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

hibs#1
12-01-2018, 10:51 AM
14 goals and 6 assists in 25 games and there’s Hibs fans on other threads saying we are in a position to let him go. Baffling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I concur.especially with some of the crap players we've had over the years,he's a bit raw and has to work to improve I'll Grant people that.

Joe Baker2
12-01-2018, 04:33 PM
Hope Murray stays. Loads of potential.

xyz23jc
12-01-2018, 04:36 PM

THIS! Even 10million to THEM, no way, or any other Scottish team, Jim McLean knew! :agree:

iwasthere1972
12-01-2018, 09:54 PM

Two of the six figures were in pence.

GreenOnions
13-01-2018, 12:48 AM
The author of that piece is obviously just a fan (of The New Rangers) who writes online articles rather than an actual journalist.

He also clearly doesn't watch much Scottish football other than Rangers games. He's seen Murray score a great goal against them at Ibrox and that's his research.

Anyone who knows anything about Hibs players will know that Simon Murray will not be courted by The Rangers 😂

Tornadoes70
13-01-2018, 01:03 AM
The author of that piece is obviously just a fan (of The New Rangers) who writes online articles rather than an actual journalist.

He also clearly doesn't watch much Scottish football other than Rangers games. He's seen Murray score a great goal against them at Ibrox and that's his research.

Anyone who knows anything about Hibs players will know that Simon Murray will not be courted by The Rangers 😂

:top marks

Just some random hun dude giving it large from his mums house somewhere in nowheresville. Typical hun still reminiscing of bygone days when the old huns were using tax evasion measures to steal other teams players.

SanFranHibs
13-01-2018, 01:31 AM

My feelings exactly.

The Green Goblin
13-01-2018, 02:20 PM

Just some random hun dude giving it large from his mums house somewhere in nowheresville. Typical hun still reminiscing of bygone days when the old huns were using tax evasion measures to steal other teams players.

Or as Chick Young put it on Sportsound a few weeks back - "when Rangers had money". He was whacking himself silly reminiscing about the rumour once upon a time that the huns had bid for (Brazilian) Ronaldo.

Jones28
13-01-2018, 02:37 PM
If SM were to develop in the same way Boyle has then we have got an absolute gem of a player in our hands.

Northernhibee
13-01-2018, 02:37 PM
League Cup shouldn't count. If full time Pro footballers can't score enough to beat a team like, say, Peterhead then you're a wee team with **** fans and a crap stadium.

Lago
13-01-2018, 03:13 PM
Simon made it clear he wants to stay at ER.

DH1875
13-01-2018, 06:28 PM
Simon made it clear he wants to stay at ER.

Hope so :agree:

13-01-2018, 09:11 PM
Don't understand why we are keen on offloading Murray. We only bought him in the Summer and he's since done not badly. Personally I'd want to keep him

HoboHarry
13-01-2018, 09:13 PM
Don't understand why we are keen on offloading Murray. We only bought him in the Summer and he's since done not badly. Personally I'd want to keep him
Who said we are? You really should know better than believe some of the crap rumours on this site.

Tornadoes70
13-01-2018, 09:17 PM
Who said we are? You really should know better than believe some of the crap rumours on this site.

According to reports today it seemed quite apparent to me that Lenny was simply keeping SM informed of the bid coming in. Certainly does not appear that the club are in any rush to move on this talented forward.

monktonharp
14-01-2018, 12:46 AM
Don't understand why we are keen on offloading Murray. We only bought him in the Summer and he's since done not badly. Personally I'd want to keep himdid not know we were keen on this scenario. you in the know?

Souter96Mac
14-01-2018, 12:58 AM
Murray loves the hibs, he'll score in the upcoming derby..

Deansy
14-01-2018, 01:55 AM

His bio on 'Linked-in' -

'I've always aspired to become a journalist and experience the sporting world in a different avenue to just being a fan. I've always been confident that I could reach a stage where I can look back and say I've made it as a successful journalist, and I believe that I am more than ambitious enough to do so, whether it be sport, print, broadcast or plain journalism'

He's based in Gloucester so how that qualifies him to comment on Scottish Football I dunno but he appears to live in the era BEFORE they got caught cheating -

'should convince (Murty) the 43-year-old boss to land Murray by upping Elazigspor's offer to a fee Hibs simply cannot refuse'

Sorry Will but if you really want to be a journalist you really need to do some proper research (a wee bit more than just the 'Daily Rectum' pages is advisable !) because then you'd find that the Hun SIMPLY don't have the cash !!