PDA

View Full Version : Mcgeouch

Stuart93
11-01-2018, 01:45 PM
According to twitter (I know) mcgeouch been offered a 3 year deal?

CentreLine
11-01-2018, 02:01 PM

:hibees good news if true

bingo70
11-01-2018, 02:02 PM

Who’s twitter account?

MWHIBBIES
11-01-2018, 02:03 PM
Hardly news anyway, obviously he's been offered a deal, its about him signing it

CallumLaidlaw
11-01-2018, 02:04 PM
Only HFC Transfer news reporting it so would be surprised it it was true.

danhibees1875
11-01-2018, 02:23 PM
Hardly news anyway, obviously he's been offered a deal, its about him signing it

If it were true it would have been news as 3 years is a decent length of contract, which I think is the current stumbling block for getting Dylan to sign.

hibsforeurope
11-01-2018, 03:38 PM
hopefully he signs, every bit as important to the team as McGinn is.

Famous Fiver
11-01-2018, 04:20 PM
a) Hopefully offer has been made.
b) He signs 3 year contract.
c) Happy Hibbies!!!

ancient hibee
11-01-2018, 04:23 PM
And. (d) stays fit.

Famous Fiver
11-01-2018, 04:24 PM
A half fit McGeouch is still miles better than anything our friends across the city can call on.!!

JDHibs
11-01-2018, 04:25 PM

Well it is as the rumours going about suggested Hibs only offered a 1 year deal, where as the Dons offered 3. So yes, this is news.

Nicho87
11-01-2018, 05:14 PM
A player of his quality we should be looking to sign never mind not offer a new contract.

HibsFife
11-01-2018, 05:15 PM
A player of his quality we should be looking to sign never mind not offer a new contract.

Amazing player, Hibs need to act fast

Slavers
11-01-2018, 05:18 PM
I hope he signs a new deal. A classy player and we always seem to play better when he is in and possibly my favourite Hibs player in this current team.

cabbageandribs1875
11-01-2018, 05:27 PM
c'mon Dylan, just sign it

Tyler Durden
11-01-2018, 05:29 PM
Well it is as the rumours going about suggested Hibs only offered a 1 year deal, where as the Dons offered 3. So yes, this is news.

No, this is rumour 😉

greenlex
11-01-2018, 05:43 PM
A half fit McGeouch is still miles better than anything our friends across the city can call on.!!

The other side of the coin is a good number of games sitting in the stand which is no good whatsoever. Three years is a big gamble..

lumbo_hfc
12-01-2018, 10:02 AM
The other side of the coin is a good number of games sitting in the stand which is no good whatsoever. Three years is a big gamble..

He's not been injured this season!

Captain Trips
12-01-2018, 10:06 AM

If I was told he would only play 20 games a season I would still have him sign. For me the gamble would be replacing him.

Sir David Gray
12-01-2018, 10:22 AM
This would be every bit as important as making a new signing.

Fantastic player and I just hope he sees his future with us.

greenlex
12-01-2018, 11:45 AM
He's not been injured this season!

Yes. It’s still more of a gamble due to fitness history and Lennon knows this.

Firestarter
12-01-2018, 11:51 AM
A 3 year deal for Dylan makes perfect sense for both player and club at this time.

ancient hibee
12-01-2018, 11:53 AM
Only if he stays fit.

lumbo_hfc
12-01-2018, 12:28 PM
Yes. It’s still more of a gamble due to fitness history and Lennon knows this.

Could say the same about a few of them then. It's the risk you take to have a quality player in your squad. If he was to leave on a free (not sure of age you get development fee up until) I'd be very surprised if we could replace him!

InchHibby
12-01-2018, 12:40 PM
Only if he stays fit.
Well you could say that about any player, I say sign him for as long as we can, are some people getting a wee bit above their station here, this guy is brilliant, injury prone or not.
In fact he’s been largely injury free this season.

Stokesy's on fire
12-01-2018, 12:59 PM
Fingers crossed Mcgeough is a quality footballer

superfurryhibby
12-01-2018, 01:23 PM
Well you could say that about any player, I say sign him for as long as we can, are some people getting a wee bit above their station here, this guy is brilliant, injury prone or not.
In fact he’s been largely injury free this season.

Irony isn't your strong point.

Naivety is often a hallmark of the football fan. Dylan has missed more games than he's played. He's probably one of our highest earners and I douby very much Hibs will be offering him a three year deal. This season has been his most productive and he's had some good games, but he's not playing to the same standard consistently.

I would like him to sign up again, but it's a big gamble. There are no guarantees about injury and given his track record, I can't see Hibs pushing the boat out.

hibsforeurope
12-01-2018, 01:37 PM

Naivety is often a hallmark of the football fan. Dylan has missed more games than he's played. He's probably one of our highest earners and I douby very much Hibs will be offering him a three year deal. This season has been his most productive and he's had some good games, but he's not playing to the same standard consistently.

I would like him to sign up again, but it's a big gamble. There are no guarantees about injury and given his track record, I can't see Hibs pushing the boat out.

Is this actually fact? The way things are going, especially after today's injury, David Gray is probably nearing this category too it didn't stop Lennon offering him a 2 year deal in the summer.

J-C
12-01-2018, 01:46 PM
Is this actually fact? The way things are going, especially after today's injury, David Gray is probably nearing this category too it didn't stop Lennon offering him a 2 year deal in the summer.

Dylan has made 106 appearances since he joined in in 2014-15, David Gray has 134 appearances in the same time.

hibsforeurope
12-01-2018, 01:50 PM
Dylan has made 106 appearances since he joined in in 2014-15, David Gray has 134 appearances in the same time.

now both seem to be at opposite ends of their injury cycles. Dylan is well worth the gamble of a long term deal.

Spudster
12-01-2018, 01:54 PM

How would this be possible? He isn't able to talk terms with another Scottish team until he has 3 months left on his deal or am I missing something?

superfurryhibby
12-01-2018, 01:54 PM

Do facts count for anything on Hibs Net? I read on a thread the other day that Dylan had missed c50% of games since he signed up. Your point about Gray is valid, and we have the issue that Whittaker has a three year deal ( which now looks like a bit rash from Hibs).

I suspect Dylan will be offski.

hibsforeurope
12-01-2018, 01:57 PM
Do facts count for anything on Hibs Net? I read on a thread the other day that Dylan had missed c50% of games since he signed up. Your point about Gray is valid, and we have the issue that Whittaker has a three year deal ( which now looks like a bit rash from Hibs).

I suspect Dylan will be offski.

Very true, should take most things with a pinch of salt.

that would be a real shame if we lost him now, he is playing the best football since we signed him and seems to have found a way to manage his injuries.

PerfectlyFranck
12-01-2018, 02:03 PM

Hysterical hyperbole.

McGeouch has proved to be a pivotal player for us; even if he only manages twenty games a season, he would still be a crucial part of our side. If he didn’t have these issues in the past, I doubt we would have been able to sign him; McGeouch would be on a more lucrative contract elsewhere.

I don't believe our issues lie solely with our injury problems; nevertheless, I quite like how half of our first-team have spent half of the season injured whilst the perennially prone McGeouch has only missed one game in all competitions.

Here are some stats on McTickTock's appearances so far:

- Started seven games in a row (twice).
(three — 2016-17; five — 2015-16; seven — 2014-15.)

- Currently on a run of sixteen games played (in a row).
(six ; ten ; twelve.)

- In the squad for 27 out of 28 games.
(27 / 46 ; 30 / 50 ; 26 / 40.)

- Played in 26 games.
(23 ; 30 ; 26.)

He has spent a lot of time injured, yet he slots back into the side and consistently has our play running like clockwork. Now that he's ticking along nicely, I'm worried that we're running out of time to extend his contract.

Lennon was also quoted on McGeouch’s previous injury issues, stating that McGeouch had seen a professional for potentially psychological causes to his recent injuries. Lennon suggested that some of the times he has pulled up could have been partly psychological.

Perhaps it is purely coincidental; nevertheless, McGeouch hasn’t missed a day of training this season and, along with Ambrose, he has played more games than the rest of the squad.

Ambrose is another we should do everything we can to keep hold of, he has covered the inevitable concurrent injuries to Gray & Whittaker whilst providing reliable performances too. Only Stevenson has played more games than Ambrose, since he joined on loan.

CMurdoch
12-01-2018, 02:35 PM
Hysterical hyperbole.

McGeouch has proved to be a pivotal player for us; even if he only manages twenty games a season, he would still be a crucial part of our side. If he didn’t have these issues in the past, I doubt we would have been able to sign him; McGeouch would be on a more lucrative contract elsewhere.

I don't believe our issues lie solely with our injury problems; nevertheless, I quite like how half of our first-team have spent half of the season injured whilst the perennially prone McGeouch has only missed one game in all competitions.

(six ; ten ; twelve.)

- Played in 26 games.
(23 ; 30 ; 26.)

He has spent a lot of time injured, yet he slots back into the side and consistently has our play running like clockwork. Now that he's ticking along nicely, I'm worried that we're running out of time to extend his contract.

Lennon was also quoted on McGeouch’s previous injury issues, stating that McGeouch had seen a professional for potentially psychological causes to his recent injuries. Lennon suggested that some of the times he has pulled up could have been partly psychological.

Perhaps it is purely coincidental; nevertheless, McGeouch hasn’t missed a day of training this season and, along with Ambrose, he has played more games than the rest of the squad.

Ambrose is another we should do everything we can to keep hold of, he has covered the inevitable concurrent injuries to Gray & Whittaker whilst providing reliable performances too. Only Stevenson has played more games than Ambrose, since he joined on loan.

Good post.
It was insanity giving Whittaker at 33, a 3 year contract. Suspect that was the delay in him signing i.e. Hibs offering a 2 year deal and Whittaker's rep's wanting a 3 year deal.
We eventually caved and it is looking very bad business at this point in time.
I suspect we are currently offering McGeough a 2 year contract due to fears of his injury recurring, and his rep's want a 3 year contract to secure his future. Given he is 24 and has been ever present this season I would take the risk and give him a 3 year deal. Importantly he is not replaceable for a team with our finances so is a special case..
I should say these are my thoughts of what happened in both negotiations so may be well off the mark.

superfurryhibby
12-01-2018, 04:24 PM
Hysterical hyperbole.

(six ; ten ; twelve.)

- Played in 26 games.
(23 ; 30 ; 26.)

Which part of what I said is hysterical and whch was hyperbole, he asks of the man who then states that Dylan has spent a lot of time injured and then rambles on that even if he only played 20 games/ season he would be crucial to our side.

AlbertK86
12-01-2018, 06:25 PM
How would this be possible? He isn't able to talk terms with another Scottish team until he has 3 months left on his deal or am I missing something?

Is it not last 6 months of contract they can talk to others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lord bunberry
12-01-2018, 06:49 PM
We should be doing everything we can to make sure Dylan signs a new deal. Players of his quality are very hard to find, and usually cost more than we can afford.

Pretty Boy
12-01-2018, 06:53 PM
I can't wait until the footballs back.

At least when people disagree about players performance, results, areas for improvement etc there's something of a point to it. Between this thread, the Lennon one and the one about players bevvying the amount of pointless digs and bickering is ridiculous.

Kavinho
12-01-2018, 06:58 PM

At least when people disagree about players, results, areas for improvement etc there's something of a point to it. Between this thread, the Lennon one and the one about players bevvying the amount of pointless digs and bickering is ridiculous.

100% agreed

neil7908
12-01-2018, 07:03 PM
So... is he signing the deal or not?

Borderhibbie76
12-01-2018, 07:09 PM

At least when people disagree about players performance, results, areas for improvement etc there's something of a point to it. Between this thread, the Lennon one and the one about players bevvying the amount of pointless digs and bickering is ridiculous.Totally this forum is mind numbing today
..the match day thread for the friendly defeat was a classic. We can't score we constantly concede...jeezo how the hell are we 4th?? Lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Iggy Pope
12-01-2018, 07:17 PM

At least when people disagree about players performance, results, areas for improvement etc there's something of a point to it. Between this thread, the Lennon one and the one about players bevvying the amount of pointless digs and bickering is ridiculous.

Have a cull. It's been done before. There's probably three threads that could be scuttled for lack of content.

PerfectlyFranck
12-01-2018, 08:32 PM
Which part of what I said is hysterical and whch was hyperbole, he asks of the man who then states that Dylan has spent a lot of time injured and then rambles on that even if he only played 20 games/ season he would be crucial to our side.

‘Dylan has missed more games than he's played.’

I don’t agree with the following either:
‘-he's had some good games, but he's not playing to the same standard consistently.’

I believe that McGeouch is only surpassed by Stevenson for ‘playing to the same standard consistently’ - Ambrose could be another contender too. (A standard that is higher than what Stevenson provides at left-back.) McGeouch is our most reliable midfielder technically; his passing is more precise than the others and his ball retention is far superior to our other midfielders when going forward.

McGinn is far less effective without McGeouch. I can understand why some may be concerned about relying on a player that struggled in his first few seasons. Perhaps his run of games this season are an anomaly; based on the comments made by Hibs coaches and McGeouch being an ever present omnipresence this season, I think a three-year contract would be incredible business by Hibs.

I’d give him Whittaker’s three-year deal too, as a sweetener.

Lago
12-01-2018, 10:09 PM

:top marks

Mibbes Aye
12-01-2018, 10:29 PM

I don't think that's true. By a very rough calculation I reckon Dylan has appeared in around 60% of our competitive games. That also doesn't account for games where he might have been rested. As for this season I think he's 27 from 30.

superfurryhibby
12-01-2018, 11:47 PM
Dylan joined Hibs 2014-15 season, initially on loan.

Here are the facts. He's played 84 times, 22 of which have been appearances as sub. He's scored 8 goals.

In the same time David Gray has played 125 games, 6 as sub and also scored 8.
:

I like Dylan, he's won the cup.

Mibbes Aye
13-01-2018, 12:41 AM
Dylan joined Hibs 2014-15 season, initially on loan.

Here are the facts. He's played 84 times, 22 of which have been appearances as sub. He's scored 8 goals.

In the same time David Gray has played 125 games, 6 as sub and also scored 8.
:

I like Dylan, he's won the cup.

According to the club website he's made 98 appearances and 22 sub appearances.

Which still makes him in excess of appearing in half the games he could, notwithstanding games where senior players were rested.

Even if your figures were correct he's still played a fair bit more than half the games he could have, making your point invalid.

Are those facts better than your facts?

I like Dylan too. His injuries are over-played by some on here and he's featured in nearly every game this season.

Hibeewilly
13-01-2018, 09:09 AM
When Dylan McGeouch plays Hibs play. His troublesome injury is no longer causing him problems. Give him a 3 year deal please Hibs....he is still a young guy and will definitely come back to haunt us if he leaves and stays in the SPL. A class act

w pilton hibby
13-01-2018, 10:55 PM
When Dylan McGeouch plays Hibs play. His troublesome injury is no longer causing him problems. Give him a 3 year deal please Hibs....he is still a young guy and will definitely come back to haunt us if he leaves and stays in the SPL. A class act

Seems 3 year offer has been made.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2018/01/13/neil-lennon-confirms-hibs-have-verbally-offered-new-three-year-deal-to-one-of-the-best-midfielders-in-the-country-dylan-mcgeouch/

Heisenberg
13-01-2018, 10:57 PM

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2018/01/13/neil-lennon-confirms-hibs-have-verbally-offered-new-three-year-deal-to-one-of-the-best-midfielders-in-the-country-dylan-mcgeouch/

Wait...the Hibs Transfer News guy actually got one right?!?!?

13-01-2018, 11:09 PM

Good news, let's hope he accepts it.

Tornadoes70
13-01-2018, 11:09 PM

Please be true and if true please make us very happy hi bees Dylan. A belated Christmas present to us if you like Sir. Just sign on the dotted line please Mr McGeouch.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

:flag:

Thecat23
13-01-2018, 11:14 PM
As I said couple weeks ago, most of the boys expect him to sign. I don’t doubt it and think he will also.

essexhibee
13-01-2018, 11:15 PM
As I said couple weeks ago, most of the boys expect him to sign. I don’t doubt it and think he will also.

Fantastic news.

truehibernian
13-01-2018, 11:17 PM
According to the club website he's made 98 appearances and 22 sub appearances.

Which still makes him in excess of appearing in half the games he could, notwithstanding games where senior players were rested.

Even if your figures were correct he's still played a fair bit more than half the games he could have, making your point invalid.

Are those facts better than your facts?

I like Dylan too. His injuries are over-played by some on here and he's featured in nearly every game this season.

I was one who questioned his injuries and was also one who said they were in his head at times - it's no surprise to me that this season in particular he has been relatively injury free and playing very very good football, especially when contracts are up for grabs. Would love him to sign as I've always rated him highly, but I'm cynical about his previous injuries to be brutally honest MA.

w pilton hibby
13-01-2018, 11:49 PM
I was one who questioned his injuries and was also one who said they were in his head at times - it's no surprise to me that this season in particular he has been relatively injury free and playing very very good football, especially when contracts are up for grabs. Would love him to sign as I've always rated him highly, but I'm cynical about his previous injuries to be brutally honest MA.

Dylan has been seeing a specialist recommended to him by Robert Snodgrass since the middle of last year and the specialist seems to have made a huge difference to Dylan's injury problems.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/15520364.Dylan_McGeouch__I_hope_my_injury_woes_are _over_____thanks_to_my_mystery_London_doctor/

truehibernian
13-01-2018, 11:58 PM
Dylan has been seeing a specialist recommended to him by Robert Snodgrass since the middle of last year and the specialist seems to have made a huge difference to Dylan's injury problems.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/15520364.Dylan_McGeouch__I_hope_my_injury_woes_are _over_____thanks_to_my_mystery_London_doctor/

Aware of that WPH, however even the manager has spoken to DM and alluded much of the issues were in his head. I really rate him and would love him to sign - I'm just always sceptical it takes the last year of a contract to get to root of a problem (in general, not just Dylan).

Would love him to commit to Hibs as he is playing some top stuff at present :aok:

Firestarter
14-01-2018, 12:14 AM
Does that mean sorry by the folks ripping the Hibs news on twitter for making up stuff?

Didn't think so.

I have heard Dylan wants to sign a 1 year extension we want 3.

Tornadoes70
14-01-2018, 12:19 AM
Does that mean sorry by the folks ripping the Hibs news on twitter for making up stuff?

Didn't think so.

Who did you hear this news from?

Mon the Cabbage!!!

Tornadoes70
14-01-2018, 12:27 AM

Didn't think so.

Come on bud whose your source? How come you know this? Fair questions

Mon the Cabbage!!!

Ronniekirk
14-01-2018, 12:38 AM

Didn't think so.

Settle for Two then and both sides will have compromised Hope it gets done

Firestarter
14-01-2018, 10:34 AM
Who did you hear this news from?

Mon the Cabbage!!!

Sorry mate when to bed after my post. My source is a former teammate of his.

Firestarter
14-01-2018, 10:34 AM
Settle for Two then and both sides will have compromised Hope it gets done

I think that will be the compromise and what the deal will be.

Brightside
14-01-2018, 11:27 AM

Didn't think so.

He was offered 1 year months ago. I can assure you he doesn’t want 1 year

Borderhibbie76
14-01-2018, 11:30 AM
As I said couple weeks ago, most of the boys expect him to sign. I don’t doubt it and think he will also.Makes me happy to hear you say that TC - hope your on the ball with this as u normally are. I actually think he is more important to us than SJM...he makes us tick as a team

Tornadoes70
14-01-2018, 11:37 AM
Sorry mate when to bed after my post. My source is a former teammate of his.

:aok:

No probs mate.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

CMurdoch
14-01-2018, 12:26 PM

Correct. The elephant in the room is his injury.
If I was him or his adviser the last thing I would want is a 1 year deal because if the injury reoccurs he will be high and dry at 26 years old in Summer 2019.
I suspect we are currently offering McGeough a 1 or 2 year contract due to fears of his injury recurring, and his agent wants a 3 year contract to secure his future.

blackpoolhibs
14-01-2018, 12:35 PM
If I was him or his adviser the last thing I would want is a 1 year deal because if the injury reoccurs he will be high and dry at 26 years old in Summer 2019.
I suspect we are currently offering McGeough a 1 or 2 year contract due to fears of his injury recurring, and his agent wants a 3 year contract to secure his future.

Not according to this.

Borderhibbie76
14-01-2018, 12:36 PM

Our manager has more or less confirmed in press today he has been offered a 3 year deal

Lago
14-01-2018, 02:59 PM
Our manager has more or less confirmed in press today he has been offered a 3 year deal

he did but kind of covered himself by say it's verbal at the moment not yet in writing. Be nice to see it done and dusted.

Firestarter
14-01-2018, 03:26 PM

He was offered a one year extension at the beginning of the season he didn't want. Just posting what I'm led to believe. Sources aren't that far out usually.

CMurdoch
14-01-2018, 06:13 PM
Not according to this.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/dylan-mcgeouch-takes-time-over-hibs-contract-offer-1-4660869
Found this Scotsman article from David Hardie with the same quotes including the one about Lennon verbally offering a 3 year deal to McGeough

To me that is a good deal for both. The player gets security until the age of 29 and Hibs get a player the quality of which we could not afford to replace.
With a 3 year deal the risk would all be on Hibs but in this case a risk worth taking.

14-02-2018, 10:13 PM
C'mon Dylan, sign the extension please. Don't want another Fraser Fyvie situation.

TRC
14-02-2018, 10:16 PM
Maybe the winner keeps him on Saturday??

Heisenberg
14-02-2018, 10:18 PM
It’s not looking brilliant. New improved three year deal was offered a while ago now.

147lothian
15-02-2018, 12:59 AM
I would love to see Dylan sign a 3 year deal, to me he's our most important player in the middle of the park, he's the one that rarely gives the ball away and makes us tick, I just wish we had a song for him, it kind of irritates me when I see SJM give the ball away while McGeouch is playing a vital role within the team driving us forward and the McGinn song being blasted out, I must say this is in no way meant as a dig at SJM its just that I don't think Dylan McGeouch who having a great season is not getting the recognition he deserves

Seveno
15-02-2018, 01:27 PM
If Dylan chooses not to sign, it’s a pity than we can’t charge him for all the medical bills and wages paid while he was on the treatment table.

bawheid
15-02-2018, 01:34 PM
If Dylan chooses not to sign, it’s a pity than we can’t charge him for all the medical bills and wages paid while he was on the treatment table.

lol do you mean our contractual obligations to him?

edinburghhibee
15-02-2018, 01:40 PM
I must admit to not being overly fussed if Dylan doesn’t sign... so long as we can get Allan signed up as I think Scotty is the better player

Seveno
15-02-2018, 01:41 PM
lol do you mean our contractual obligations to him?

No, I mean the extraordinary level of support given to him and the patience shown.

bawheid
15-02-2018, 02:26 PM
Swings and roundabouts though. Dylan helped win us the Scottish Cup and promotion back to the top league. He’s also performing well this season and the team is going well.

Paying his wages and managing his injuries is part of the deal. We can’t throw our toys out the pram if he decides to move on.

MrRobot
15-02-2018, 02:49 PM

Please say this is an extremely poor joke? :confused:

Ilovehibs
16-02-2018, 09:20 AM
I must admit to not being overly fussed if Dylan doesn’t sign... so long as we can get Allan signed up as I think Scotty is the better player

Would love to keep them both! 2 real quality players.

J-C
16-02-2018, 09:24 AM
Would love to keep them both! 2 real quality players.

:agree:
2 different players, one an attacking midfielder who creates chances, the other is a deep lying playmaker who controls the game like a quarterback.

Frazerbob
16-02-2018, 09:25 AM

What a piss poor post.

Hibee Mac
16-02-2018, 09:25 AM
The guy is keeping his options open and who can blame him. Looking less and less likely that we'll keep him as the days go on though unfortunately.

Frazerbob
16-02-2018, 09:26 AM
No, I mean the extraordinary level of support given to him and the patience shown.

What was extraordinary about it?

lucky
16-02-2018, 09:33 AM
Hibs have backed and gave him an opportunity to play regular football and when’s he’s fit he’s a great player but he’s spent far to much time in the stand during his time at Hibs. A fit DM is an asset to nearly every club in our league but my concern is he only seems to play every week in the final year of his contract

Allant1981
16-02-2018, 10:26 AM

so everything the club should be doing anyway?

Since90+2
16-02-2018, 10:46 AM
Folk seem to be under the impression McGeough has spent all of his time injured but he has actually played a decent amount of games each season:

Season 14/15 - 26 games played
Season 15/16 - 30 games played
Season 16/17 - 23 games played

So far this season he has played 32 matches so in total 111 appearances for the club.

As a comparison McGinn joined the club in the 15/16 season and has played 122 games in that time compared to McGeough's 85. Bartley in the same period has played 97 games so not that many more than Dylan.

J-C
16-02-2018, 11:22 AM
Folk seem to be under the impression McGeough has spent all of his time injured but he has actually played a decent amount of games each season:

So far this season he has played 32 matches so in total 111 appearances for the club.

As a comparison McGinn joined the club in the 15/16 season and has played 122 games in that time compared to McGeough's 85. Bartley in the same period has played 97 games so not that many more than Dylan.

Dylan had a hip imbalance which cause muscle strains on one side, after advice from Robert Snodgrass he went to see a specialist who gave him a programme of exercises which includes Plates and Yoga to combat his problem. So far this season it seems to have worked, I'm pretty sure Dylan wasn't wanting all the strained groin and hamstring problems which blighted his earlier career and we're now seeing the benefit of a fit and healthy Dylan.

danhibees1875
16-02-2018, 11:23 AM

Seriously?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
16-02-2018, 11:25 AM
Think if he was going to sign, he would have by now.

Pretty Boy
16-02-2018, 11:28 AM
Charging players for being injured, when we were aware of the issues when offering them a contract, seems a great way to make sure no one wants to sign for us again.

Heisenberg
16-02-2018, 12:15 PM
If Aberdeen want him I can see them pulling out all the stops (offer more cash than us) to get him signed. Especially with them losing McLean in the summer.

CRAZYHIBBY
16-02-2018, 12:24 PM
Not fussed .... if he stays good of he goes fine...happens all the time to hibs and will do again in the future... no point dwelling on it

Captain Trips
16-02-2018, 12:52 PM
DM has had a great season both on the pitch and with his fitness. I would rather have DM even for 20 games a season rather than he play 20 for anyone else.

A great player for us.

Stevie Reid
16-02-2018, 12:56 PM
DM has had a great season both on the pitch and with his fitness. I would rather have DM even for 20 games a season rather than he play 20 for anyone else.

A great player for us.

I think everyone would. But the club has to decide if it's worth making someone a top earner who may miss many games, or if that big wage could be better spent elsewhere. It is a risk.

He's already made more appearances for us this season than any other though, so hopefully those problems are behind us.

jacomo
16-02-2018, 01:39 PM
Not fussed .... if he stays good of he goes fine...happens all the time to hibs and will do again in the future... no point dwelling on it

Yeah no point discussing whether a key member of our team is staying or going, right enough...

ancient hibee
16-02-2018, 01:52 PM
Think if he was going to sign, he would have by now.
Why.As it gets nearer the start of next season clubs make daft offers.Any player in demand is going to wait as long as he can.

eastcoasthibby
16-02-2018, 02:31 PM
Maybe if Hibs are serious about wanting to progress the wage structure needs to increase even slightly by 1k per week ...might well be enough to attract a bigger pool of players at a similar to Aberdeen ..it doesnt mean everyone gets it but the capacity is there ! ST sales of 1k would fund 6 players getting offered 1k over current limit ? Might well be enough to keep the likes of Dylan !!!

ancient hibee
16-02-2018, 03:53 PM
Do you really think an increase of £50000 a year is slight? I was obviously in the wrong job:greengrin

Baw187
16-02-2018, 04:57 PM
I reckon he’ll go. He’s been here a few years and probably wants a different challenge. Good luck to him.

Challenge for us will be replacing him and probably McGinn who is sure to also go in the summer. A double whammy.

eastcoasthibby
16-02-2018, 05:04 PM
Do you really think an increase of £50000 a year is slight? I was obviously in the wrong job:greengrin

In football terms even at Hibs level its not that mental ....I think we all reckon we were in the wrong job when it comes.to most full time footballers nowadays, seriously its where I see the next level for a team like us,

jacomo
16-02-2018, 05:11 PM
Why.As it gets nearer the start of next season clubs make daft offers.Any player in demand is going to wait as long as he can.

But that would mean being a free agent over the summer with the hope something turns up by the end of August. Quite a risk - just ask Fraser Fyvie.

jeffers
16-02-2018, 05:17 PM
I thought NL's comments at the AGM were surprising. For him to imply McGeouch was playing more this season as his contract was up and his injury issues may have been in his head I can't imagine would have gone down too well. I obviously don't know what conversations NL and McGeouch have had in private, but makes me wonder how much Hibs really want to keep him.

I know I'm in the minority but I'm not fussed if he stays. He definitely has ability but doesn't effect games enough. If he does leave and we can get Scott Allan back on a longer term deal I'd be happy with that.

1van Sprou7e
16-02-2018, 05:27 PM
But that would mean being a free agent over the summer with the hope something turns up by the end of August. Quite a risk - just ask Fraser Fyvie.

Last season pretty much all our players who renewed waited till the summer to do so

And you have a point regarding Fyvie but I think it's clear that McGeouch is much more highly rated at this point than Fyvie was last season

Billy Whizz
16-02-2018, 05:31 PM
Last season pretty much all our players who renewed waited till the summer to do so

And you have a point regarding Fyvie but I think it's clear that McGeouch is much more highly rated at this point than Fyvie was last season

I think that was because we weren’t 100% sure what division we were going to be in

Hibeewilly
16-02-2018, 05:36 PM
Dylan McGeouch is the one player who can take (and always shows for it) the ball in tight spaces. For me he is a must sign. A great player.....I think he will go on and play at a much higher level. In saying that I think he will sign the new improved contract

ancient hibee
16-02-2018, 06:16 PM
He would be a very ordinary player at a much higher level.The least expected from these players is that they can give and take a pass.He does this but would need to add a lot more.At the moment he has no pace,can’t shoot and regularly goes to sleep defensively and is caught on his heels.He suits us because there are so few players in Scotland who can be relied on to control the ball regularly which he is good at.But anything on top of that,not for me.

Col2
16-02-2018, 06:29 PM
I think he will stay but if he doesn’t then wish all the best. Played his part in historic moment for our club, helped get back to the top league and has played very well this season with still a few key games to go.

Seveno
16-02-2018, 06:36 PM

Presumably those are the games that he started. My impression is that he went off injured in an awful lot of them.

erin go bragh
16-02-2018, 06:40 PM
Aberdeen mate reckons Dylan has already signed a pre contract with them .
Surely if true , we would have heard. Says he saw a picture from inside Pittodrie,with Dylan and a Hamilton player who he says has also signed one .

Since90+2
16-02-2018, 06:40 PM
Presumably those are the games that he started. My impression is that he went off injured in an awful lot of them.

And? Hes played alot of games for the club.

Captain Trips
16-02-2018, 09:51 PM
He would be a very ordinary player at a much higher level.The least expected from these players is that they can give and take a pass.He does this but would need to add a lot more.At the moment he has no pace,can’t shoot and regularly goes to sleep defensively and is caught on his heels.He suits us because there are so few players in Scotland who can be relied on to control the ball regularly which he is good at.But anything on top of that,not for me.

Lots of our players who have done really well for us may look ordinary at a higher level. It's at this level that counts. We have had some pish at this club to have a player whom might just make simple passes will do for me at this juncture.

staunchhibby
16-02-2018, 10:11 PM
Maybe time for an update from hibs re mcgeogh

pacorosssco
16-02-2018, 10:17 PM
Aberdeen mate reckons Dylan has already signed a pre contract with them .
Surely if true , we would have heard. Says he saw a picture from inside Pittodrie,with Dylan and a Hamilton player who he says has also signed one .

while dont dispute he could already be a don I doubt pre contracts are signed or pictured at stadiums.

ancient hibee
16-02-2018, 10:18 PM
Lots of our players who have done really well for us may look ordinary at a higher level. It's at this level that counts. We have had some pish at this club to have a player whom might just make simple passes will do for me at this juncture.
He does fine for me too.I was commenting on the opinion that he was a great player who would play at a much higher level.

Manxhibs
16-02-2018, 10:35 PM
Funnily enough I heard today that Dylan has signed an extension.

angus hibby
16-02-2018, 10:38 PM

Totally disagree. I think McGeouchs game would be very much suited to playing in Italy or Spain. I’m not saying he’s good enough for top leagues but think he’d do very well in 2nd tier of Italy or Spain as a holding midfielder. Always looks for the ball and prepared to take it regardless of pressure he’s under. One of the best in Scotland at this IMO. Be a big loss if he goes.

pacorosssco
16-02-2018, 10:56 PM
Totally disagree. I think McGeouchs game would be very much suited to playing in Italy or Spain. I’m not saying he’s good enough for top leagues but think he’d do very well in 2nd tier of Italy or Spain as a holding midfielder. Always looks for the ball and prepared to take it regardless of pressure he’s under. One of the best in Scotland at this IMO. Be a big loss if he goes.

Yes agree. Hes type player who needs to play beside forward playing midfield. A gem in right dynamic but not enough in locker to run carry a midfield.

16-02-2018, 11:06 PM
Funnily enough I heard today that Dylan has signed an extension.

I hope so. What is the source? A player? Someone at the club? Mate of a mate? Overheard a bloke down the pub? Or another source? - please elaborate. :aok:

Blaster
17-02-2018, 07:10 AM
I hope so. What is the source? A player? Someone at the club? Mate of a mate? Overheard a bloke down the pub? Or another source? - please elaborate. :aok:

Wigan’s assistant manager 😉

Manxhibs
17-02-2018, 07:37 AM

My source is a close friend of Dylan's dad.

Sir David Gray
17-02-2018, 08:31 AM

How would you feel if your employer sent you a bill for the amount of money that every absence you have ever had has cost them, just because you have handed your notice in?

17-02-2018, 08:41 AM

Thanks, that sounds to me like a pretty good source. :agree: :thumbsup: Lennon said something in his Hibs TV interview about a strong core of the team from the last couple of years still being together. Maybe he had Dylan's extension in mind when he said it.

JimBHibees
17-02-2018, 09:05 AM

That would be great news, Dylan is such a brilliant technical player, love watching him play.

SirDavidsNapper
17-02-2018, 09:07 AM
Really think Hibs and Dylan are a good match. Club legend. He wont get that elsewhere and Aberdeen would be a sideways move

Captain Trips
17-02-2018, 09:12 AM
Good crowd today show him once again what we are all about beat Aberdeen and he can sign on Monday.

We are looking to catch Aberdeen over the next seasons not improve them.

007 Mickey Weir
17-02-2018, 09:22 AM
Really think Hibs and Dylan are a good match. Club legend. He wont get that elsewhere and Aberdeen would be a sideways move

This is how I feel about it. Hibs are playing good football at a good level. He needs a few seasons of stability and playing football. Then he might get a big move down south.

SirDavidsNapper
17-02-2018, 09:25 AM
This is how I feel about it. Hibs are playing good football at a good level. He needs a few seasons of stability and playing football. Then he might get a big move down south.

Agree

JimboHibs
17-02-2018, 09:35 AM

All in your opinion of course.Unless your privy to Dylan's thoughts how do you know Aberdeen would be a sideways move ?

SON OF PADDY
17-02-2018, 09:54 AM
Please say this is an extremely poor joke? :confused:

Was thinking exactly the same thing !🤔

SirDavidsNapper
17-02-2018, 10:45 AM
All in your opinion of course.Unless your privy to Dylan's thoughts how do you know Aberdeen would be a sideways move ?

Absolutely. To me Aberdeen are a smaller club with a smaller support. Dylan may very well see that differently. I cant see the appeal of leaving Hibs for a non old firm team unless it was down south.

Onion
17-02-2018, 10:59 AM
McGeough took an age to sign for Hibs first time around and is showing similar reluctance now. IMO, would be nice if he re-signs for us but it's no big loss if he doesn't. Unlike SJM, he is is not going to reach a level better than Hibs and - if he does move on - I suspect he'll stagnate or disappear from view. You just got to hope he gets good advice from his agent.

Nameless
17-02-2018, 11:06 AM
Not fussed .... if he stays good of he goes fine...happens all the time to hibs and will do again in the future... no point dwelling on itThat's where I am. Would love him to stay, but if he goes c'est la vie.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Michael
17-02-2018, 11:32 AM
McGeough took an age to sign for Hibs first time around and is showing similar reluctance now. IMO, would be nice if he re-signs for us but it's no big loss if he doesn't. Unlike SJM, he is is not going to reach a level better than Hibs and - if he does move on - I suspect he'll stagnate or disappear from view. You just got to hope he gets good advice from his agent.

Massive loss of he doesn't sign IMO. Would be very hard to find another player as good as him.

MWHIBBIES
17-02-2018, 11:38 AM
Maybe time for an update from hibs re mcgeoghWhy? This isn't a special situation at all.

scotiaf
17-02-2018, 11:38 AM

Think that's wrong imho, good player who always takes the Ball and reuses it well and would be a big loss

GreenOnions
17-02-2018, 11:47 AM
Super player - a proper footballer whom I love watching. He's a big part of helping the team to play and I really hope he extends his deal with us.

blackpoolhibs
17-02-2018, 11:54 AM
Dylan is a fine player, one who when fit is in the team every week. We will be losing SJM in the summer, it's vital for continuity that we keep replacements down to a minimum.

Yes bring in improvements, but to lose two of our best midfielders will be difficult to replace, and difficult to bed in quickly.

I hope he stays, at last he's proving he can stay fit and can play every week. :top marks

Captain Trips
17-02-2018, 11:56 AM
I cannot wait until the time comes when losing a player like Dylan will not really matter. Nowhere near that at the moment.

Geo_1875
17-02-2018, 11:57 AM
Absolutely. To me Aberdeen are a smaller club with a smaller support. Dylan may very well see that differently. I cant see the appeal of leaving Hibs for a non old firm team unless it was down south.

Has to be about the money. Why else would he leave Hibs for a club that won't win the league, might win a cup and can't beat The Rangers?

Slavers
17-02-2018, 12:26 PM
Let Dylan know he is loved at Hibs and help him sign a new deal.

Seveno
17-02-2018, 12:32 PM
L
How would you feel if your employer sent you a bill for the amount of money that every absence you have ever had has cost them, just because you have handed your notice in?

The point that I am making is that we have hardly had good value for money from him over the course of his contract. It would be frustrating to lose him now that he seems to have got the injury issues behind him.

MWHIBBIES
17-02-2018, 12:56 PM
L

The point that I am making is that we have hardly had good value for money from him over the course of his contract. It would be frustrating to lose him now that he seems to have got the injury issues behind him.
Vital part in a Scottish cup win, 9 in a row vs the vermin and promotion, wish we got such poor value from all our signings. Dylan is a legend, I hope he stays but I'm not sending him an invoice if he moves on.

marinello59
17-02-2018, 01:07 PM
Vital part in a Scottish cup win, 9 in a row vs the vermin and promotion, wish we got such poor value from all our signings. Dylan is a legend, I hope he stays but I'm not sending him an invoice if he moves on.

Vermin? Surely we are better than that?

oneone73
17-02-2018, 01:08 PM

Agreed.

3pm
17-02-2018, 01:08 PM

Filth?! 😎

Ronniekirk
17-02-2018, 01:14 PM
I am quietly confident he will sign another Season like this and he will get a move down South and we get a Transfer fee

jacomo
17-02-2018, 02:20 PM

Also he gets to wear the no.10 jersey at Hibs, lucky git.

Joe Baker2
17-02-2018, 06:04 PM
What's the latest - has he signed the contract yet? Fingers crossed.

FitbaFolkKen
17-02-2018, 06:07 PM
Some of his lofted forward passes over the Aberdeen defence were exquisite today. Hope he signs up as he is great to watch.

wookie70
17-02-2018, 06:19 PM
For once I agreed with the sponsor's MOTM. He was a bag of energy today and was playing defense splitting passes, making tackles, winning headers and getting shots on target. Best midfielder on a day of some great midfield performances.

eastcoasthibby
17-02-2018, 06:24 PM
Outstanding today and showed all his ability, skills and committment that he has in his locker ...quity player we need.him to resign as he can/will help us move.on to the next level

MWHIBBIES
17-02-2018, 06:29 PM
The touch he took about 30 minutes into the game, long ball coming over his head, is the greatest touch I've seen from a Hibs player. Absolutely sensational.

allmodcons
17-02-2018, 06:36 PM
Have just come from Hibs hospitality where Dylan was interviewed as MoM.

No way has he signed a new contract. When question was asked of him, he was unbelievably evasive.

I'm not saying he won't sign a new deal, but would be a big surprise to me, having heard him today, if he does.

Brilliant day out, great result and performance but comments from Dylan just soured it ever so slightly.

Bob Box Fish
17-02-2018, 06:36 PM
I think the mcgeough, Allan and mcginn combo is potentially the best central midfield since I went to my first game in 1991.

Jack Hackett
17-02-2018, 06:42 PM
The touch he took about 30 minutes into the game, long ball coming over his head, is the greatest touch I've seen from a Hibs player. Absolutely sensational.

34:40 :greengrin Just seen it

Heisenberg
17-02-2018, 06:44 PM

No way has he signed a new contract. When question was asked of him, he was unbelievably evasive.

I'm not saying he won't sign a new deal, but would be a big surprise to me, having heard him today, if he does.

Brilliant day out, great result and performance but comments from Dylan just soured it ever so slightly.

I’m convinced Aberdeen will offer more money than us. They’ll be even more desperate to get him after today.

Bishop Hibee
17-02-2018, 06:52 PM
I actually thought he wasn’t at his best in the first half but absolutely superb in the second. Get him signed up!

renato
17-02-2018, 09:51 PM
34:40 :greengrin Just seen it

It was David Murphy-esque. Absolute touch.

Ilovehibs
17-02-2018, 10:03 PM

What did he say?

WhileTheChief..
17-02-2018, 10:10 PM
Must have been awkward for him getting asked about it.

If he’s in the middle of contract discussions he’s not exactly going to open up and discuss his thoughts in public.

allmodcons
17-02-2018, 10:17 PM

What did he say?

"Just enjoying my football at the moment and not thinking too far ahead".

His contract expires at the end of the season!

I'm not saying he's definitely going, but it would safe to say he's got other options. Based on what he said and how he spoke today IMO he won't be signing the current deal he has been offered by Hibs.

allmodcons
17-02-2018, 10:22 PM
Must have been awkward for him getting asked about it.

If he’s in the middle of contract discussions he’s not exactly going to open up and discuss his thoughts in public.

I think it was awkward for him.

Maybe you're right, but his evasive response and general body language did not fill me with confidence.

BSEJVT
18-02-2018, 06:06 AM
I think it was awkward for him.

Maybe you're right, but his evasive response and general body language did not fill me with confidence.

I hope that you are wrong.

Maybe that's just his persona.

I remember watching him on the cup final DVD's and being surprised at his glass half empty view of what could happen after we equalised.

Dylan is a fantastic footballer who I absolutely believe we have still to see the best of.

DickieDastardly
18-02-2018, 07:41 AM
I heard yesterday that he is most likely heading to England, though again that did not come from an outright statement more an assumption made by someone who was chatting to his brother.....

bingo70
18-02-2018, 07:48 AM
The clowns that sit at the back of the west stand behind me were apoplectic with rage when he was given motm yesterday, I think one of them even booed the decision. “Bloody ridiculous” apparently.

2 nil up and in injury time against the 2nd best team in the country and these donuts still managed to be as angry About something.

Hard to believe people like that exist in real life but they do.....

Geo_1875
18-02-2018, 07:53 AM
The clowns that sit at the back of the west stand behind me were apoplectic with rage when he was given motm yesterday, I think one of them even booed the decision. “Bloody ridiculous” apparently.

2 nil up and in injury time against the 2nd best team in the country and these donuts still managed to be as angry About something.

A lot of people think the sponsors motm should go to the best player rather than who the sponsors want to meet. Dylan was excellent yesterday but Daz was outstanding seeing off everything that Aberdeen threw at him.

bingo70
18-02-2018, 07:57 AM
A lot of people think the sponsors motm should go to the best player rather than who the sponsors want to meet. Dylan was excellent yesterday but Daz was outstanding seeing off everything that Aberdeen threw at him.

There were a few candidates and I agree, Hanlon or Daz would have been pretty high on my list of who to give it to.

I found it incredible though that people could muster up the anger they did about something like that when he was excellent, even if I wouldn’t have given him the motm.

jeffers
18-02-2018, 08:45 AM

I think that would be a fair assumption, but your explanation would make sense. I certainly didn't boo the decision, but I was amazed when it was announced. I thought he wasn't great 1st half, but much better in the 2nd. Scott Allan was MOTM for me, but Efe could equally have been given it with Daz and Paul Hanlon (surely he must get a chance with Scotland) not far behind. In fact I didn't think we had a single failure yesterday.

cannastar
18-02-2018, 08:59 AM
surely he can see that we are progressing faster than Aberdeen.when he is injury free and playing well he is class. he should concentrate on the moment and enjoy playing on weekly basis.fans love him and on his game a joy to watch.:flag:

NORTHERNHIBBY
18-02-2018, 09:12 AM
If he hasn't signed a new contract then that surely means the same for us and Aberdeen. Nothing wrong with that being a tactic for both sides to up the ante. The transfer window is now part of the game but I would get rid of the pre-contract deals. Devicive and unhelpful IMO.

hibee_girl
18-02-2018, 10:51 AM

Absolutely, if I ever get to pick it I’m picking Stevenson even if we’ve been hammered 4-0 :greengrin

I was surprised McGeouch got it yesterday, was fully expecting it to be McGinn or Allan thought I too thought McGregor was in with a shout also

ancient hibee
18-02-2018, 02:23 PM
surely he can see that we are progressing faster than Aberdeen.when he is injury free and playing well he is class. he should concentrate on the moment and enjoy playing on weekly basis.fans love him and on his game a joy to watch.:flag:
Nothing to do with progress but is all about the money and rightly so.It’s a short career and always the chance of injury particularly in his case.He obviously is concentrating on the moment.

Iggy Pope
18-02-2018, 02:28 PM
Absolutely, if I ever get to pick it I’m picking Stevenson even if we’ve been hammered 4-0 :greengrin

I was surprised McGeouch got it yesterday, was fully expecting it to be McGinn or Allan thought I too thought McGregor was in with a shout also

I was privileged enough to pick Darren McGregor in the nil nil rammy v Morton last season which ended in a pagger and the big man getting sent off about 5 mins after they'd announced it. Worth it for the photo. I'm getting old for the man crush but he is worth it. He was a deserving MOM as well by the way.

Thecat23
18-02-2018, 02:31 PM

I actually hate these type of people. Wish they would piss off or someone just lamp them. I really don’t get how some folk boil with rage even when it’s positive.

keep the faith
18-02-2018, 02:46 PM
I think he has something lined up. He seems to love hibs and is last man off the pitch every single week after applauding all the stands. He is playing brilliantly and is injury free for the first time. Great players around him yet he won't sign a new deal.
It's strange.

Captain Trips
18-02-2018, 06:08 PM
I think obviously it's how much p/w but also contract length, I would be comfortable offering him 4yrs.

Iggy Pope
18-02-2018, 06:22 PM
I actually hate these type of people. Wish they would piss off or someone just lamp them. I really don’t get how some folk boil with rage even when it’s positive.

'Lamping' someone wouldn't be boiling with rage (or hate) at all of course.

Thecat23
18-02-2018, 06:30 PM
'Lamping' someone wouldn't be boiling with rage (or hate) at all of course.

Yep 👍🏼

weecounty hibby
18-02-2018, 06:39 PM
I'd be really sorry to see him leave and I think he has been as good for Hibs as we have been for him. He seems to just fit. Unfortunately though money talks and if someone offers him more cash and a longer deal then he will probably leave

Iggy Pope
18-02-2018, 07:13 PM
Yep 👍🏼

Barry. See ya.

Thecat23
18-02-2018, 07:16 PM
Barry. See ya.

Bye Iggy 👋🏼😂

Iggy Pope
18-02-2018, 07:23 PM
Bye Iggy 👋🏼😂

Before I go, you still an Admin on one of those dodgy ITK Hibs Facebook pages?

Thecat23
18-02-2018, 07:30 PM
Before I go, you still an Admin on one of those dodgy ITK Hibs Facebook pages?

Been off Facebook since last May, more a Twitter man. No idea what that’s to do with anything though. Is Hibs.net the official non dodgy site 😂 Did it annoy you I was an admin??

Sir David Gray
18-02-2018, 07:31 PM
L

But that wasn't the point you originally made. Had you said at the outset what you've just said in this post, I wouldn't have picked you up on that.

That's the chance you take when you sign a contract. Injuries are part and parcel of being an athlete and football clubs know that risk is there with every player. Sure it's frustrating if a player is out for months on end like McGeouch was in the past couple of years but it's his prerogative if he wants to move on or not. Whenever he does leave, he'll go down as a club legend.

neil7908
18-02-2018, 07:35 PM
At the start of the season I was still pretty sceptical about injury issues and whether he would be available enough to warrant a new deal on good money.

Now I think we should be throwing everything we have to get him to stay.

If he goes to England I'd understand but it'll be a real kick in the teeth if he ends up at Aberdeen, especially after yesterday!

Iggy Pope
18-02-2018, 07:40 PM
Been off Facebook since last May, more a Twitter man. No idea what that’s to do with anything though. Is Hibs.net the official non dodgy site 😂 Did it annoy you I was an admin??

No, only asking. You don't annoy me. More a slight irritation. Still, you've answered my question so that's something. Keep it up son.

Thecat23
18-02-2018, 07:44 PM
No, only asking. You don't annoy me. More a slight irritation. Still, you've answered my question so that's something. Keep it up son.

Anytime Iggy, aw that’s a shame as I find you cute and playful.