PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HEARTS TICKETS ON SALE ON WEDNESDAY

Pages : [1] 2

RSS Bot
09-01-2018, 05:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8306)

Iggy Pope
09-01-2018, 06:17 PM
Thanks. Stick me down for two of the Hosoitality numbers if you're keeping any back. My moneys good.

Hermit Crab
09-01-2018, 06:31 PM
Thanks. Stick me down for two of the Hosoitality numbers if you're keeping any back. My moneys good.

ASTH's have been allocated block L instead of the usual block K?? :hmmm:

Iggy Pope
09-01-2018, 06:33 PM
ASTH's have been allocated block L instead of the usual block K?? :hmmm:

:greengrin
Surely not.

Hermit Crab
09-01-2018, 06:36 PM
:greengrin
Surely not.

Yes, all in Block L AFAIK.

iwasthere1972
09-01-2018, 06:37 PM
Stick me down for one please. Money to burn.

Billy Whizz
09-01-2018, 06:39 PM

I was in J for the cup tie last year

Iggy Pope
09-01-2018, 06:40 PM

She can expect a call if this develops......not that it makes a blind bit of difference. Missed this searing question for the Fans Reps chat. Dammit.

Hermit Crab
09-01-2018, 06:40 PM
I was in J for the cup tie last year

Yes, the point I made earlier, Always K except the last cup game, I hope there not doing the hospitality pish again.

Billy Whizz
09-01-2018, 06:43 PM
Yes, the point I made earlier, Always K except the last cup game, I hope there not doing the hospitality pish again.

Why are you bothered?
Chill man

Hermit Crab
09-01-2018, 06:45 PM
Why are you bothered?
Chill man

Its more the fact Hibs came up with this money making scam the last time wiping out about 800 tickets for sale online.

Iggy Pope
09-01-2018, 06:47 PM
Why are you bothered?
Chill man

Aye. Chill. Stay cosy man.

Hermit Crab
09-01-2018, 06:48 PM
Aye. Chill. Stay cosy man.

PM'd you.

Baldy Foghorn
09-01-2018, 06:48 PM
Its more the fact Hibs came up with this money making scam the last time wiping out about 800 tickets for sale online.

No chance IMO of this happening

Hermit Crab
09-01-2018, 06:49 PM
Loyalty points/Ticket points is the way forward. :agree:

Baldy Foghorn
09-01-2018, 06:50 PM

No chance of this happening either

Big_Franck
09-01-2018, 06:52 PM

I missed out on tickets for the last cup game, in part because hundreds were held back and sold as 'premium' seats. You'd think Leeann had learnt from the reaction to it the last time.

Iggy Pope
09-01-2018, 06:54 PM
PM'd you.

I seen it, ta.
The supposed distraction that the TO got for the 2017 tie wouldn't come close to the pestering Ms Dempster has on if she pulls this sort of garbage again.

Hermit Crab
09-01-2018, 06:56 PM
I missed out on tickets for the last cup game, in part because hundreds were held back and sold as 'premium' seats. You'd think Leeann had learnt from the reaction to it the last time.

I/we are not saying this is happening, only saying that ASTs usually get block K but this time are allocated block L, as BW says we were in block J for the cup game then the "hospitality" tickets magically appeared in block K. I could be that all the sponsors/players, staff, hangers on are in K.

S4uzee
09-01-2018, 06:57 PM

Why not? Seems the way forward ...

Hermit Crab
09-01-2018, 06:58 PM
Why not? Seems the way forward ...

You'll get no argument from BF about points, he's all for it. He means that LD has stated there will be no reintroduction of a LP system anytime soon.

Kojock
09-01-2018, 07:01 PM

Then it's up to us to put pressure on Leeanne to reconsider. This argument/ situation ain't going to disappear anytime soon.

Iggy Pope
09-01-2018, 07:02 PM
I/we are not saying this is happening, only saying that ASTs usually get block K but this time are allocated block L, as BW says we were in block J for the cup game then the "hospitality" tickets magically appeared in block K. I could be that all the sponsors/players, staff, hangers on are in K.

**** I'd watch it in the Tynie Arms before being tagged a "Hanger on'. Whoever could you mean?

Hermit Crab
09-01-2018, 07:03 PM
**** I'd watch it in the Tynie Arms before being tagged a "Hanger on'. Whoever could you mean?

Those who don't go to games but tap up players, sponsors etc for tickets.

Fiona Graham
09-01-2018, 07:14 PM
You'll get no argument from BF about points, he's all for it. He means that LD has stated there will be no reintroduction of a LP system anytime soon.
And rightly so in my opinion, looking after the many instead of favouring the few and protecting one of the club’s main revenue. I’ve been reading this site for ages and it’s always the same few people on these threads. It’s not happening, get over it.

Baldy Foghorn
09-01-2018, 07:16 PM
And rightly so in my opinion, looking after the many instead of favouring the few and protecting one of the club’s main revenue. I’ve been reading this site for ages and it’s always the same few people on these threads. It’s not happening, get over it.

So regular away attendees should miss out. Nice:aok:

Iggy Pope
09-01-2018, 07:26 PM

Should never have given wummin the vote.

silverhibee
09-01-2018, 07:41 PM
Give me 5 mins to get the popcorn.

marinello59
09-01-2018, 07:51 PM

You really do like stirring the pot on this one don’t you?

Brooster
09-01-2018, 08:14 PM
Anyone else bored to tears listening to the same folk talking the same zhit constantly?

Since90+2
09-01-2018, 08:32 PM
Quote from Frank Duggan on the Hibs Talk podcast last night "I can 100 percent assure you loyalty points will not be reintroduced".

Maybe time to put the endless debates to bed eh?

Albanian Hibs
09-01-2018, 08:36 PM
Should never have given wummin the vote.

😂😂😂

Kojock
09-01-2018, 08:39 PM
Quote from Frank Duggan on the Hibs Talk podcast last night "I can 100 percent assure you loyalty points will not be reintroduced".

This debate is not going away it will be brought up every time demand exceeds supply. Maybe if we jump up and down and make enough noise and cause enough hassle like the people who wanted it disbanded she might listen to us.

Billy Whizz
09-01-2018, 08:43 PM

Think you need to listen to what he said after it

Since90+2
09-01-2018, 08:45 PM
Think you need to listen to what he said after it

That they are looking to introduce something else but it won't be loyalty points? He said pretty conclusively "100 percent" they won't be reintroduced.

Kojock
09-01-2018, 08:48 PM

Explain how it favours the few? It rewards fans who go to Aberdeen , Dingwall etc I have hardly missed an away game since 1985 so to miss out now on the big away games is nonsense

Since90+2
09-01-2018, 08:49 PM
No hospitality tickets held back for sale like last year , confirmed by Frank and Tracey on the podcast.

Iggy Pope
09-01-2018, 10:07 PM
That they are looking to introduce something else but it won't be loyalty points? He said pretty conclusively "100 percent" they won't be reintroduced.

The day that Frank Dougan decides any% Hibs policy will surely be the day to turn the lights off though.

Loyalty points = get rid of that *****

Away bonuses = that's nicer.

Iggy Pope
09-01-2018, 10:25 PM
Anyone else bored to tears listening to the same folk talking the same zhit constantly?

Throw your bored weight about on another thread maybe?

marinello59
09-01-2018, 10:28 PM
Explain how it favours the few? It rewards fans who go to Aberdeen , Dingwall etc I have hardly missed an away game since 1985 so to miss out now on the big away games is nonsense

Ach, you’ve been to more than your fair share of games then. Time to give other people a chance. :greengrin

WhileTheChief..
09-01-2018, 11:03 PM
You say that with a grin but I actually think that.

If you’ve been to every one for decades then damn right some others deserve a chance.

Kojock
09-01-2018, 11:04 PM
Ach, you’ve been to more than your fair share of games then. Time to give other people a chance. :greengrin

😂 good one mate GGTTH

Baldy Foghorn
09-01-2018, 11:14 PM

If you’ve been to every one for decades then damn right some others deserve a chance.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kojock
09-01-2018, 11:18 PM

You at the wind up? where were all the fans when we were crap and struggled to take 2-300 to Ibrox and Parkhead. You really think that because I followed Hibs through the lean years watching some eye bleeding football I should step aside and give someone else a chance. Has to be one of the most ludicrous things I've read on here.

.Sean.
09-01-2018, 11:22 PM
Yep. Every other thread aswell.

Iggy Pope
09-01-2018, 11:24 PM
You at the wind up? where were all the fans when we were crap and struggled to take 2-300 to Ibrox and Parkhead. You really think that because I followed Hibs through the lean years watching some eye bleeding football I should step aside and give someone else a chance. Has to be one of the most ludicrous things I've read on here.

Kojock, we haven't agreed on a couple of posts around this but yer man is at it. Time those that travel ignored the digs on here and did something about it with the club. I'm not at all sure what that is, I've spoken to them as I'm sure you have, but something has to change.
Dundee.
Motherwell.
Firhill
Perth
Hamilton.........meh
Tynie, Ibrox, Parkheed, help ma ****ing boab !!!!!!!!

Diclonius
09-01-2018, 11:25 PM

Really?

My record at Hearts away (been going for the last 11 years) reads thus: 0-2, 0-1, 0-0, 1-0, 0-0, 1-2, 0-1, 0-2, 0-2, 0-0, 2-1, 0-1, 0-2, 1-2, 1-1, 2-2. 2 wins out of 16. A pathetic 8 goals scored (with 4 in the last 3, when we started being "good"). Most of those during the financial doping years when we (literally) couldn't buy a win at Tynecastle - where were the 13,000+ fans scrambling for tickets to those ones? I'm sure many more applying tomorrow will have considerably worse records than me.

I don't see how that people who stuck with the team when we were consistently rubbish should be entered into the lottery with everyone else. There should be a reward for consistently coming to games and the response to the loyalty points feedback shouldn't have been to scrap it entirely. It was a rash decision by the board and created even more bother.

Kojock
09-01-2018, 11:31 PM
Kojock, we haven't agreed on a couple of posts around this but yer man is at it. Time those that travel ignored the digs on here and did something about it with the club. I'm not at all sure what that is, I've spoken to them as I'm sure you have, but something has to change.
Dundee.
Motherwell.
Firhill
Perth
Hamilton.........meh
Tynie, Ibrox, Parkheed, help ma ****ing boab !!!!!!!!

I have no problem with folk disagreeing, it's called debate 👍
Your 100% correct we need to bombard the board about introducing a scheme that rewards people who travel to all away games. LD is against it but at the end of the day she is answerable to the board so it's not all about her.

marinello59
09-01-2018, 11:34 PM

For the avoidance of doubt I was joking. :greengrin

hibbysam
10-01-2018, 10:37 AM
I have no problem with folk disagreeing, it's called debate 👍
Your 100% correct we need to bombard the board about introducing a scheme that rewards people who travel to all away games. LD is against it but at the end of the day she is answerable to the board so it's not all about her.

I agree with you but for it to be successful we need to lose the ‘every away game’ part as that’s when the board turn around and call out the AST scheme. A points scheme should be in place for the benefit of those that attend more than 3/4 of our games but will not commit to an AST as they will lose money on the 2/3 games they can’t make.

Diclonius
10-01-2018, 10:52 AM
So lads, do we fancy our chances today?

How long does it keep you signed in before you're chucked off the system? Don't want to log on too early and then get kicked off again when tickets actually go on sale.

southfieldhibby
10-01-2018, 10:54 AM
I see Hibs have decided to give 30 tickets to the singing section, prior to the public sale. Something about loyalty and creating an atmosphere.

I go to my fair share of away games, have done for years. Some of those lads also go to plenty away games. Some don't. There's a chance that some of those 30 will be distributed to lads who rarely go away.

Hibs always- always- find a way to mess things up.

LD has made some smart decisions at Hibs, she's also made some really bad ones. A points based system for away tickets seems obvious.

calumhibee1
10-01-2018, 10:54 AM
So lads, do we fancy our chances today?

How long does it keep you signed in before you're chucked off the system? Don't want to log on too early and then get kicked off again when tickets actually go on sale.

Apparently it's been put back to tomorrow at 12 so you can all just stay off the system at 12 o'clock today. I'll stay logged on just to make sure and I'll let you all know if anything changes. :agree:

calumhibee1
10-01-2018, 10:55 AM
I see Hibs have decided to give 30 tickets to the singing section, prior to the public sale. Something about loyalty and creating an atmosphere.

I go to my fair share of away games, have done for years. Some of those lads also go to plenty away games. Some don't. There's a chance that some of those 30 will be distributed to lads who rarely go away.

LD has made some smart decisions at Hibs, she's also made some really bad ones. A points based system for away tickets seems obvious.

Where have you seen this? If true then it's an absolute disgrace.

Hibs3-2
10-01-2018, 11:00 AM

Where have you seen this?

If true then i think that is fair enough, 30 tickets out an allocation of 3000/4000 to help improve atmosphere at the game. These guys always seem to put in hours outside the games to make/setup displays aswell.

I just hope as LD is doing this then they attend every away game as a result

andrew70
10-01-2018, 11:07 AM
Where have you seen this? If true then it's an absolute disgrace.

Hardly. 30 tickets isn't a lot and they deserve a section no matter how big/small IMO.

calumhibee1
10-01-2018, 11:08 AM
Where have you seen this?

If true then i think that is fair enough, 30 tickets out an allocation of 3000/4000 to help improve atmosphere at the game. These guys always seem to put in hours outside the games to make/setup displays aswell.

I just hope as LD is doing this then they attend every away game as a result

The atmosphere at Tynie in the Hibs end doesn't really need any help, especially when we're going there in a confident frame of mind. Absolutely nobody should be given preference over other fans because they sit in a certain area of the ground.

Frazerbob
10-01-2018, 11:08 AM
Sold out....jokeshop! :grr::grr:

calumhibee1
10-01-2018, 11:09 AM
Hardly. 30 tickets isn't a lot and they deserve a section no matter how big/small IMO.

It doesn't matter how many tickets it is. Nobody should be given preference over other fans if we're not using the loyalty points scheme anymore. 13000 season ticket holders all being treated equally, other than these guys who are given preferential treatment. Doesn't seem fair at all to me.

ChrissyG1875
10-01-2018, 11:17 AM
Last time there was chat of certain browsers working better than others, does anyone know what's the best one to use?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

CapitalGreen
10-01-2018, 11:21 AM
Last time there was chat of certain browsers working better than others, does anyone know what's the best one to use?

Chrome has always worked best for me. I have got tickets pretty quickly every time with no bother.

Brummie_Hibs
10-01-2018, 11:26 AM
Just logged in and I have no history. No season ticket or previous away game ticket purchases.

Slightly worried here.....

mvteng
10-01-2018, 11:28 AM

Last time Safari worked for me.

Chrome just sat in an endless queue. Think its just luck of the draw though

CapitalGreen
10-01-2018, 11:29 AM

Chrome just sat in an endless queue. Think its just luck of the draw though

I tried safari before but I got all the way through to the payment page and it kicked me out and I lost all the tickets in my basket.

mvteng
10-01-2018, 11:35 AM
grey circles up already and still half hour to go

overdrive
10-01-2018, 11:36 AM
I know they say they are going to kick everyone out come 12pm but I decided to try to log in to my account.

The eticketing page is showing up with a notice saying the tickets are nearly sold out. I'm assuming someone has put that up prematurely?

Diclonius
10-01-2018, 11:36 AM
Circles, I've missed you. <3

Radium
10-01-2018, 11:37 AM
Hello circle my old friend

Diclonius
10-01-2018, 11:37 AM
I know they say they are going to kick everyone out come 12pm but I decided to try to log in to my account.

Since when?

Billy Whizz
10-01-2018, 11:38 AM
Since when?

Said that on the Q&A the other day

Salt N Sauzee
10-01-2018, 11:39 AM
I'm in the ticketing website but not been placed in a queue. This happening to anyone else? :dunno:

linlithgowhibbie
10-01-2018, 11:41 AM
I'm in the ticketing website but not been placed in a queue. This happening to anyone else? :dunno:

Me too!

hailhail22
10-01-2018, 11:44 AM

Happened to me for Celtic park and the last game at tynecastle, both times as soon as the game appeared on the ticketing website I got tickets straight away, am not in a queue either and on the ticketing website

ChrissyG1875

Chrome just sat in an endless queue. Think its just luck of the draw thoughSame thing happened to me, sat in a queue from half 11 until 12.20 and I was reading about people on hear getting them no bother. Got opera and safari on the go this time

Diclonius
Said that on the Q&A the other day

That's a joke. That'll just clutter the system even more when everyone tries to get back on.

How much chances have Hibs had to handle this farce?

Brightside
10-01-2018, 11:45 AM
Same thing happened to me, sat in a queue from half 11 until 12.20 and I was reading about people on hear getting them no bother. Got opera and safari on the go this time

hopefully not on the same machine as that wont work. its IP based

Billy Whizz
10-01-2018, 11:46 AM
That's a joke. That'll just clutter the system even more when everyone tries to get back on.

How much chances have Hibs had to handle this farce?

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8296

Big_Franck
10-01-2018, 11:47 AM

I can't even get the wee wheel to load yet. I get a white screen in both IE and Chrome with the message below:

The Box Office is currently experiencing high demand, you are in a queue.
Please do not navigate away from this page or you may lose your position in the queue.

Thank you for being patient and waiting in the queue, unfortunately all tickets for the William Hill Scottish Cup replay versus Hearth Of Midlothian are nearly sold out. We thank you for your co-operation and continued support.

Thanks for waiting.

Worrying that the tickets are nearly sold out already. I wonder how many went to supporters buses :wink:

overdrive
10-01-2018, 11:48 AM
Is anyone else unable to even log in to the ticketing site? I keep getting a very basic HTML page with links that don't work and a message saying it has nearly sold out.

pentlando
Sure I read everyone will be booted out the website at 12 when the game is opened up for sales and folk will have to re-log in. If I picked it up right.

Billy Whizz
Is anyone else unable to even log in to the ticketing site? I keep getting a very basic HTML page with links that don't work and a message saying it has nearly sold out.

Suggest you do it via google rather than the club homepage

Craig_HFC
The 'nearly sold out' message is about the replay last season. No idea why it's still there.

Brightside
10-01-2018, 11:49 AM

No they don't. No lack of singing at away games.

Diclonius
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8296

So it basically comes down to who can pinpoint their refresh button with the website reloading at 12.

Since90+2
I have the wheel with a tiny bit left to go but I am not currently logged into my account , hoping at 12 it allows me to login and get the tickets. Pretty much a lottery as we all know though.

HibbyAl
10-01-2018, 11:53 AM
So it basically comes down to who can pinpoint their refresh button with the website reloading at 12.

No the queue has started. Folk already logged into the system will be kicked out and put to the back of he queue. Folk currently in the queue (waiting to log in) should keep their current place.

jeffers
It's even worse than I thought, the tickets for the replay are almost sold out already. Though admittedly it says the opposition are Hearth of Midlothian - someone should get fired for that :na na:

Big_Franck
I have the wheel with a tiny bit left to go but I am not currently logged into my account , hoping at 12 it allows me to login and get the tickets. Pretty much a lottery as we all know though.

You'll probably be booted out at 12 and be put to the back of the queue again. That's normally what happens.

percy veer
10-01-2018, 11:57 AM
No the queue has started. Folk already logged into the system will be kicked out and put to the back of he queue. Folk currently in the queue (waiting to log in) should keep their current place.

no it doesn't, tickets go on sale at 12 not 11:59 .

Diclonius
10-01-2018, 11:58 AM
My circle's been stuck on a wee bit for the last 10 mins now.

hailhail22
10-01-2018, 12:02 PM
Done 2 tickets section L

C Feeney-Seale
10-01-2018, 12:03 PM

Surely this can’t be true? I’ll ask Tracey or Frank next time I see them at a game to look into this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seanshow
12.01 - Done piece of piss Upper L section :agree::agree:

grammyb111
Done, a lot easier than last time.

overdrive
10-01-2018, 12:04 PM
absolutely nothing happening for me

Diclonius
absolutely nothing happening for me

Likewise. ****ing joke.

ChrissyG1875
hopefully not on the same machine as that wont work. its IP basedGot 3 devices on the go, feel like some sort of hacker or something

Mikey
Done. 4 tickets in block J.

They were available at 11.59...........

Hibby70
10-01-2018, 12:05 PM
Been stuck on the last wee bit of dark gray for 10 minutes now.

Looks like I'll be out of luck this time following the ease of the last game for me.

Mr_F
Lobbed me out just before 12 now the circle no moving

mvteng
2 x tickets bought.

Was logged into eticketing from 11.30 on chrome. didnt get kicked out at 12.

Safari still sitting on grey circle

Diclonius
10-01-2018, 12:06 PM
I have four separate devices in the queue since 11:40 and none of them have done anything.

What's the point of a queue system if it doesn't ****ing work?

Ken
Grey circle of death isn't even half way round. Don't fancy my chances

Rattler
Logged in at 12 noon and 2 tickets secured by 12.03.

oneone73
10-01-2018, 12:07 PM
Done. 2 in block M

Hibs Class
Circle only moved a quarter for me. Refreshed right on 1200 which I thought was the right thing....looks like I'll probably miss out again.

linlithgowhibbie
Logged in at 12 noon and 2 tickets secured by 12.03.

Still getting no circle and the "Replay sold out" message!!!!

marinello59
10-01-2018, 12:08 PM
Been stuck on the last wee bit of dark gray for 10 minutes now.

Looks like I'll be out of luck this time following the ease of the last game for me.

That's what happened to me last time, i did get in eventually, Stay patient.

St Pauli Hibee
Come on Tae ****** grey circle no even halfway round. Will have to ask Lenny for a 0-0 draw so I can make the replay.

Nakedmanoncrack
3 Android devices on the go, and the circle hasn't moved at all so far, meanwhile on laptop clock is creeping towards 25-to.

Ringothedog
10-01-2018, 12:09 PM
3 tickets bought section k row 6 :flag:

dp00
10-01-2018, 12:09 PM
Greg circle hasn’t moved since 12 ... missing out for me this time it would appear

trev the hat
10-01-2018, 12:10 PM
Block J lower x2 🇳🇬🇳🇬
Try using 4g on phone as it worked for me.

EH54
10-01-2018, 12:10 PM
Nothing happening for me here, Bene lucky the past few times so cant really moan. still a little hope though

Ken
10-01-2018, 12:12 PM
Passed the half way point of the circle

calumhibee1
Looking like yet another time of missing out at Tynie. You would think with 4 different devices, 3 of them on 4G so no way of linking them all as coming from the same house on the last 4 occasions I'd have at least got in once on one device over the last 4 games. :rolleyes:

Brummie_Hibs
There has been a major **** up with my online account so don't think I can purchase online.

Ticket line - connect, then engaged tone - grrrrr!!!

Diclonius
10-01-2018, 12:13 PM
I made it, circle eventually twitched right at the end on Chrome.

Hibby70
10-01-2018, 12:14 PM
I'm giving it till 12:30 at the latest then giving up.

Tyler Durden
10-01-2018, 12:15 PM
Passed the half way point of the circle

My circle has completed but then just started again...

Can't be good?!

BlackSheep
10-01-2018, 12:15 PM
My circle has completed but then just started again...

Can't be good?!

Yup, me too!!! WTF!!!!

Brightside
10-01-2018, 12:16 PM
phew. 4 in upperM

Jumbo
10-01-2018, 12:16 PM
In and out with tickets by 1203, easiest ever !

Bmcchis
10-01-2018, 12:17 PM
Logged in 12.00 got ticket lower section row 8 seat 1 not a problem

I'm_cabbaged
10-01-2018, 12:18 PM
End of the circle, then back to a full one!!!

Hibby70
"Thank you for your patience" - it obviously cant see me!

Craig_HFC
3 sorted in upper M. Got in at about 12.08 & had them 2 minutes later.

SuperAllyMcleod
The circle means at least you are in the queue, last time I didn’t even get that.

It will be going slow as everyone seems to be trying on at least 3 devices.

Did I mention that I got my ticket at 12:03 [emoji4] I did log in before 12.

overdrive
10-01-2018, 12:19 PM
I made it, circle eventually twitched right at the end on Chrome.

Me too.

dangermouse
10-01-2018, 12:20 PM
This is a joke. Been stuck 3/4 of the way round the circle for 25 minutes!

green with envy
10-01-2018, 12:21 PM
4 tickets sorted - much easier than last time.

Ginger Gehagan
Just got in and got 3 tickets, was in the queue at 11:30am. Keep trying folks.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

marinello59
i got mine alright. As easy as it gets with Ticketmaster.

Bill Milne
I tried just now and was allowed straight into the website, no queue at all!!

Radium
10-01-2018, 12:22 PM
I was waiting from around, 11:35 and it took till just before 12:15 to get on the site.

Ken
My chrome grey circle is rapidly catching up on the safari one. This race isn't over yet :agree::rolleyes:

j'adore hibs
got my 4, google chrome seems to be the server that works best for me, worked for league game too

Aim Here
10-01-2018, 12:23 PM
This is a joke. Been stuck 3/4 of the way round the circle for 25 minutes!

Well mine stuck at just-before-end for about 25 minutes before clicking over into the login screen, so there's still hope. The progress indicator is just really static.

dp00
10-01-2018, 12:23 PM
Just got 2 ... circle just completed in a oner

flash
10-01-2018, 12:24 PM
No tickets left for me?? Says not enough available

Aim Here
10-01-2018, 12:25 PM

Did you check all the blocks? Some of the blocks are used up, others aren't.

Ken
10-01-2018, 12:25 PM
I tried just now and was allowed straight into the website, no queue at all!!

The queuing system clearly doesn't work and it's a free for all on the basis that some log in early and get tickets, some log in early and get kicked out and some log in later than others and get in straight away

Hiber-nation
10-01-2018, 12:26 PM
Didn't get in, 2nd time in a row. Luckily someone else got them for me.

Used 2 browsers, opened one at 11.45 and the other right on 12. No good even with a new laptop and superfast broadband.

Radium
10-01-2018, 12:26 PM

Some people will not complete their purchase in time so tickets may become available. Until it is shown as sold out, just keep trying. I got mine for the last game around 12:40.

Nakedmanoncrack
10-01-2018, 12:27 PM
3 Android devices on the go, and the circle hasn't moved at all so far, meanwhile on laptop clock is creeping towards 25-to.

Got ticket now, one of my phones on which had the circle hadn't moved at all suddenly let me in.

bringbackbenny
10-01-2018, 12:27 PM
got in at 12.15, the circle didn't move at all, al grey. then straight in. keep trying folks

BlackSheep
10-01-2018, 12:28 PM
Been sitting waiting for almost an hour, grey circle completed twice now and re-started.... never seen this before!

.Sean.
10-01-2018, 12:28 PM
Must only have about 5% of the circle to go and been stuck on it 15 minutes

danhibees1875
10-01-2018, 12:29 PM

That's where I'm at :agree:

Hibby70
10-01-2018, 12:30 PM
eventually got in - 2 for Cell Block H

I'm_cabbaged

I got booted back to the start from there.......

Ken

Exactly the same as me

Edinburgh Green
10-01-2018, 12:31 PM
Think its just single tickets available. tried for 2 but had to settle for 1.

St Pauli Hibee

Exactly the same for me. Really frustrating 😬

Clerie Green
Through on the phone to be told all sold out :confused:

C Feeney-Seale
got in at 12.15, the circle didn't move at all, al grey. then straight in. keep trying folks

Me too what a relief. It does seem that restricting it to 4 per person made it easier than last time at least. :) I was expecting to just get one ticket but managed to get three together.

hughio
10-01-2018, 12:32 PM
Exactly the same as me

Got through after 40 mins or so ...then find there.s NO availability in any section.

THANKS

MountcastleHibs
10-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Joined the online queue at 11:30. Moves rapidly round to 20 to on the circle but then froze. I thought the browser has stopped working, but kept it up whilst I tried on Internet Explorer. That made it round to 5 to. Went back and forth between the two browsers and suddenly at 12:15ish my chrome circle came back to life and let me straight in.

4 together in Upper M. Good luck to those still trying!

H18 SFR
10-01-2018, 12:34 PM
Managed to get 3 tickets straight away.

I had logged in at 11am and did not get bounced out as suggested would happen, its such a lottery.

.Sean.
10-01-2018, 12:34 PM
None left, **** off

danhibees1875
10-01-2018, 12:35 PM
In.

But every block says there isn't enough seats available to book!

Aim Here
10-01-2018, 12:35 PM
The queuing system clearly doesn't work and it's a free for all on the basis that some log in early and get tickets, some log in early and get kicked out and some log in later than others and get in straight away

In the absence of some sort of loyalty system, a lottery would be far less psychic effort for everyone. Just have eligible punters put themselves and their ticket requirements forward in plenty of time for a draw and then on ticket sales day randomly pick the appropriate quantity and say 'You lucky, lucky people have three days to buy a ticket otherwise we'll throw it open to the next batch', and then pass on the unsold tickets to the next group of random punters, etc. It would be just as (un)fair as this system, without clogging up the entire ticket system with these silly queues.

tam4hibs
10-01-2018, 12:37 PM
in.

sold out

gutted

SChibs
10-01-2018, 12:37 PM
Got 2 eventually. Must have pressed the button at least 200 times though. Kept saying not enough seat available but I just kept pressing till I got 2.

Billy Whizz
10-01-2018, 12:38 PM
Sold out

BegbieHSC
10-01-2018, 12:38 PM
I got two tickets just there, and that's honestly the worst the system has ever been.

Got booted out 3 times, and the circle reset once.

Very happy I got them, but my god, e-ticketing can get itself to ****!

wookie70
10-01-2018, 12:39 PM
Still tickets left, my mate just got another 2 singles. Keep trying and good luck to those that go to away games

lord bunberry
10-01-2018, 12:40 PM
Just got 3. Get in there.

flash
10-01-2018, 12:41 PM
I got 3 all single seats. Just kept trying each block and got lucky.

Iggy Pope
10-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Happy.
This time.:greengrin

Onion
10-01-2018, 12:48 PM
In.

I'd keep trying. Got 2 tickets for the last Hearts match at 12.55, when system said none available ! Then all of a sudden a couple up to buy - must have been sitting in someone's basket.

danhibees1875
10-01-2018, 12:50 PM
I'd keep trying. Got 2 tickets for the last Hearts match at 12.55, when system said none available ! Then all of a sudden a couple up to buy - must have been sitting in someone's basket.

:aok:

I'll keep trying over lunch then give up.

21st century queueing this is :greengrin

Pretty Boy
10-01-2018, 12:52 PM
No luck again. Hopefully pick up a spare like last time.

Hermit Crab
10-01-2018, 12:54 PM
Twitter says sold out.

Onion
10-01-2018, 12:54 PM
Crazy, frustrating system. Found 2 in H Block at 12.25 but kept getting error when trying to pay (saying "Tickets Unavailable"). Went back to try find more - none.
Just when giving up, checked Basket to find the same 2 "Unavailable" tickets sitting there, tried again to complete and hey presto - went through. Complete lottery.

SRHibs
10-01-2018, 12:55 PM
Got in a while ago but my ST didn’t give me enough privileges to buy tickets for some reason.

Tyler Durden
10-01-2018, 12:56 PM
I got a single at about 12.30.

Having a ballot would save us all the hassle - system appears to be a total lottery. When is a queue not a queue?

Brummie_Hibs
10-01-2018, 12:57 PM
Got in a while ago but my ST didn’t give me enough privileges to buy tickets for some reason.

Same here - there is a technical screw up somewhere. Been trying to get through to the ticket line, option #2. Not accepting calls at the moment.

Ken
10-01-2018, 12:57 PM
Single seats in upper H seem to be available still. I just got 1

Just keep re-clicking 'Find Tickets' or whatever the button says seems to work

DTS
10-01-2018, 12:58 PM
Managed to get two tickets all be it separate, if anyone has 2 that they aren’t bothered about being beside each other will gladly swap

Monktonhall 7
10-01-2018, 12:59 PM
Just got one at 12.58. Don't give up. Go for singles!

Big_Franck
10-01-2018, 12:59 PM
Crazy, frustrating system. Found 2 in H Block at 12.25 but kept getting error when trying to pay (saying "Tickets Unavailable"). Went back to try find more - none.
Just when giving up, checked Basket to find the same 2 "Unavailable" tickets sitting there, tried again to complete and hey presto - went through. Complete lottery.

Agreed. I also got 2 in Block H after a long, long wait and having similar problems to you above. Still a complete lottery as when you join the queue doesn't seem to dictate when you'll get through. Been that way for years now.

Bobby's Cinema
10-01-2018, 01:05 PM
Had row 4 seat 28 in my basket and froze on payment until the time ran out.

you're a lucky bugger whoever wound up with it!

Hermit Crab
10-01-2018, 01:11 PM
Was it just me or was section K Upper not on sale this time again? ike the last cup game...

BlackSheep
10-01-2018, 01:12 PM
Managed to get 2 tickets together in Section H lower at around 12.40.... was kicked back to the full grey circle twice and then finally got in on a second/different computer!!! Definitely the worst experience i have had trying to get tickets... albeit i managed to get 2 together unlike some.

Total lottery... i thought they upgraded the system at the end of last year?

CallumLaidlaw
managed to get 3 singles between 12.35 and 12.55. Absolute shambles and will need to sneak my lad in beside me but at least we're there

BlackSheep
Was it just me or was section K Upper not on sale this time again? ike the last cup game...

Think thats cos it was reserved for Away ST holders and Cup Scheme holders

ValleyHibee
10-01-2018, 01:14 PM
I know this will be hard to believe but it's the truth,if u want too know how ****** up the system is,i had 247 tickets in my basket at a cost of £ 7,169 for section H at 12.25,i took a picture as proof but it won't let me show it

Hermit Crab
10-01-2018, 01:15 PM
Think thats cos it was reserved for Away ST holders and Cup Scheme holders

No its not, all ASTH's are in block L

wookie70
10-01-2018, 01:15 PM
Just got one at 12.58. Don't give up. Go for singles!
There is a thread at 12.50 saying it sold out from the official site. Not sure I trust a word the Club says about tickets.

Diclonius
10-01-2018, 01:18 PM

I got two tickets in K Upper.

Hermit Crab
10-01-2018, 01:19 PM
There is a thread at 12.50 saying it sold out from the official site. Not sure I trust a word the Club says about tickets.

They should remove the game from the e tickets site then.

Hermit Crab
10-01-2018, 01:20 PM

What row?

ValleyHibee
10-01-2018, 01:20 PM
Agreed. I also got 2 in Block H after a long, long wait and having similar problems to you above. Still a complete lottery as when you join the queue doesn't seem to dictate when you'll get through. Been that way for years now.
No wonder u had a long wait for that section,check my earlier post

Diclonius
10-01-2018, 01:21 PM
What row?

grammyb111
10-01-2018, 01:22 PM
I got in on three separate occasions while my friends had the grey circle, was able to get two together each time. It's an absolute lottery given last time I couldn't get on through the same computer and browser.

danhibees1875
10-01-2018, 01:23 PM
They should remove the game from the e tickets site then.

Sense - far too much sense.

As if the system wasn't bad enough. People giving up when the club tell them it's over just to hear that people bought them after that isnt right.

If they don't want loyalty points just have a ballot.

Season ticket holders have a week to apply with their references - 4 per application, each reference can be used once. Applications drawn at random until all tickets gone - those people then have a 24 hour window to pay. A complete lottery, but no worse than the current shambles in terms of luck but certainly better in terms of time spent.

Salt N Sauzee
10-01-2018, 01:23 PM

I have one.

brythehibby
10-01-2018, 01:24 PM
Managed to get 2 tickets. Seat 1&2 row 2 of block H next to wheatfield. That should be interesting 😁

bigwheel
10-01-2018, 01:30 PM
slightly interesting to note that the home tickets for this game have been on sale for a while now and are still available for sale....

Hibs Class
10-01-2018, 01:35 PM
It might not be possible to design the perfect system, but if Hibs were to try to design the ****tiest ticket sales method possible they'd probably come up with what we currently have.

Brightside
10-01-2018, 01:37 PM
It might not be possible to design the perfect system, but if Hibs were to try to design the ****tiest ticket sales method possible they'd probably come up with what we currently have.

So its not Hibs that design the system. Its ticketmaster. The problem is we don't pay for a service that can handle so much demand for tickets.

225-EasterRd
10-01-2018, 01:37 PM
Just got single ticket at 1336

Hermit Crab
10-01-2018, 01:41 PM
Just got single ticket at 1336

Thats a joke, Hibs said sold out at 12:39...

Ralphy C
10-01-2018, 01:41 PM
There must be a better way to do this, best part of an hourtryingto get in and then 30 mins selecting different sections before giving up. Come on here and there is a thread saying it sold out at 12.50, just an idea but how about putting that on the ticket site instead of try different section. Dont mind missing out as we are all in the same boat but stop wasting my and no doubt many others time once its sold out.

sauzee=legend
10-01-2018, 01:42 PM
I’m K upper - row 25

RossScott1991
10-01-2018, 01:47 PM
Learned to not get upset about it, failed last derby and failed this one. It is what it is. 14k season tickets and 3.5k for tiny. Always going to be upset folk. Wouldn’t bother wasting anymore energy complaining until hibs find a better solution.

It will probaly go to a replay at Easter Road anyway! Haha

marinello59
10-01-2018, 01:48 PM

We knew two things before the sale started, none of us were guaranteed a ticket and we should expect to spend about an hour trying to get one. Basically that's exactly what happened with almost 3500 ticket sold within half an hour. The nature of the system (payments being refused, people changing their minds etc) meant there was always going to be a small amount of mopping up going on after official sales had ended which also happened. The sale went OK.

ValleyHibee
10-01-2018, 01:50 PM
Thats a joke, Hibs said sold out at 12:39...
Got two singles at 12.45 for section H

Hermit Crab
10-01-2018, 01:58 PM
OfficialHFC, you're browsing this thread. You see the trouble doing away with loyalty points has caused! Please reintroduce some sort of loyalty system. Ticket points, attendance points, something to make it fairer!!

BegbieHSC
10-01-2018, 01:59 PM
Plenty of availability in the ****bos end, if anyone is desperate and could stomach it ;)

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/EDP/Event/Index/975

IGRIGI
10-01-2018, 02:02 PM
These threads are becoming more exciting than the actual derby games themselves.

Hermit Crab
10-01-2018, 02:07 PM
Whats this all about then? Taken from the e tickets site.....

Heart of Midlothian V Hibernian

21 Jan 2018 14:05
Away Season 17/18

We're Sorry!

This event is only on sale for Hospitality at the moment. Always check onsales dates for all events to make sure that you don't miss out on any match tickets.

Billy Whizz
10-01-2018, 02:09 PM
It’s the non season ticket holders getting tickets that really p...... me off
Borrowing client id’s

Fife-Hibee
10-01-2018, 02:16 PM
Oh well ' TV for us again ! Be there for the replay tho 😀 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬 GGTTH

H18 SFR
10-01-2018, 02:20 PM
The fans reps must get the subject of away tickets added to the agenda for the next board meeting and ensure that the issue is resolved as a matter orf genuine urgency.

Brightside
10-01-2018, 02:23 PM
The fans reps must get the subject of away tickets added to the agenda for the next board meeting and ensure that the issue is resolved as a matter orf genuine urgency.

get what sorted though? we have 16000 people trying to get 2000 or so tickets?

munchar
10-01-2018, 02:25 PM

It’s actually quite simple. When purchasing an away ticket, you gain points. So when there’s a game on that’s reduced capacity, the tickets should go to whoever has been away the most, after away season ticket holders of course.

wookie70
10-01-2018, 02:27 PM
At no point can the Official Site saying it has sold out when tickets are still available be correct. Once again Comms not true regarding getting kicked out at noon, no real queue in place and an official statement saying sold out when it wasn't. Shambles again

I went for a one man loyalty scheme again buying 3 tickets for kids who haven't went to an away game this year and distributing them to away regulars. Tracey the fans rep would presumably approve as she does the same with her AST,

Peanut Shaz
10-01-2018, 02:28 PM

I expect everyone realises the figures mean that everyone who wants a ticket won't get one. However, surely some sort of system should be put in place so that if you don't get a ticket it's due to 'eligiblity' rather than a free for all on a not fit for purpose online and telephone lottery

lucky
10-01-2018, 02:30 PM
Log on at 1150 was kicked out at 1220. I’m getting to the stage where I’m not even going to bother trying in the future. I’ll settle for watching big games on tv and stick to choosing my away games where I’m guaranteed a ticket.

BroxburnHibee
10-01-2018, 02:32 PM

And the discussion will go thus.....

Tracey/Frank - "Can we bring up the idea of loyalty points again?"

Leeann/Rod - "No!"

Tracey/Frank - "Ok then."

3pm
10-01-2018, 02:36 PM

There should be more than 2000 tickets available.

blackpoolhibs
10-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Oh well, better luck next time.

Brightside
10-01-2018, 02:46 PM
I expect everyone realises the figures mean that everyone who wants a ticket won't get one. However, surely some sort of system should be put in place so that if you don't get a ticket it's due to 'eligiblity' rather than a free for all on a not fit for purpose online and telephone lottery

Which means loyalty points and the club wont do it....so we are stuck with the lottery.

Brightside
10-01-2018, 02:47 PM
There should be more than 2000 tickets available.

however many it is....3000? its still a lottery and it wont change.

Kojock
10-01-2018, 02:48 PM
I missed out online last time but got one after queuing. Five of us trying to get through this morning, one successful so one ticket short. It's a complete and utter farce. LD needs to reconsider introducing a scheme where fans who travel to the majority of away games have priority. I was at Dingwall, Aberdeen, Motherwell, Hamilton, Kilmarnock etc and could easily have missed out to someone who only purchased a half season ticket a couple of weeks ago. If LD thinks that's fair then she has no idea what supporting a football team is all about.

HibeeMackenzie
10-01-2018, 02:53 PM
Leeann ha stated plenty times that she wants to reward ALL home season ticket holders equally and give them the same chance at tickets for any away game, as home season ticket sales is where Hibs get money from, not away, so as long as she’s here it won’t be changing.

People complained about loyalty point, people complain about this. No matter whatever approach we have. 13000 into 3500 doesn’t go so people will always be disappointed at missing out.

Peanut Shaz
10-01-2018, 02:53 PM
Which means loyalty points and the club wont do it....so we are stuck with the lottery.

Absolutely, but surely with a complete rethink of the loyalty points system it could be made fairer. Still say loyalty is the wrong terminology - what is loyalty? Despite what Frank and Tracey say other teams have schemes in place that seem to work.

Diclonius
10-01-2018, 02:55 PM
Leeann ha stated plenty times that she wants to reward ALL home season ticket holders equally and give them the same chance at tickets for any away game, as home season ticket sales is where Hibs get money from, not away, so as long as she’s here it won’t be changing.

People complained about loyalty point, people complain about this. No matter whatever approach we have. 13000 into 3500 doesn’t go so people will always be disappointed at missing out.

Then sales for games with an expected high demand like this one should go to a ballot. Random chance is better than who has the best internet connection.

Kojock
10-01-2018, 02:59 PM
Absolutely, but surely with a complete rethink of the loyalty points system it could be made fairer. Still say loyalty is the wrong terminology - what is loyalty? Despite what Frank and Tracey say other teams have schemes in place that seem to work.

Surely it can't be too difficult to contact other clubs who run loyalty schemes and ascertain the pros and cons then tailor a scheme to suit our individual club. FFS it's not rocket science.

Blaster
10-01-2018, 03:01 PM
It’s the same arguments every time. For those who feel so strongly about it do something meaningful about it. The club don’t want to do loyalty points for reasons stated.

I would like loyalty points but not enough to try to do more about it. So it’s not going to change by moaning on here. I’ll have to just take my chances like every other season ticket holder and get on with it

Peanut Shaz
10-01-2018, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE=Kojock;5272383]Surely it can't be too difficult to contact other clubs who run loyalty schemes and ascertain the pros and cons then tailor a scheme to suit our individual club. FFS it's not rocket science.[/QUOT

Exactly, Sharing best practice. It works in other business areas

wookie70
10-01-2018, 03:03 PM

Sounds like Leeann is interested in the business of football far more than being a fan if that is the case. Noone is suggesting everyone will be happy as there isn't enough tickets to go round but what the majority, on here at least, want is a system that allows fans that go to away games the ability to have that recognised as something valuable to the club.

DunblaneHibby
10-01-2018, 03:06 PM
Then sales for games with an expected high demand like this one should go to a ballot. Random chance is better than who has the best internet connection.

Couldnt agree more. I also think loyalty system should be reintroduced.

Hermit Crab
10-01-2018, 03:07 PM
It’s the non season ticket holders getting tickets that really p...... me off
Borrowing client id’s

Sad thing is Billy this will be some folks first away game this season...:rolleyes:

Hermit Crab
10-01-2018, 03:08 PM
Couldnt agree more. I also think loyalty system should be reintroduced.

:agree:, its so simple. Just copy what Hearts do!

Diclonius
10-01-2018, 03:10 PM

How does theirs work? Is it the same as our previous system?

.Sean.
10-01-2018, 03:13 PM
Absolutely gutted that so far I'm without a ticket, first Derby at Tynecastle I'll have missed since the Boxing Day 3 2 game in 2006.

Won't lie and and say I'm not more than a little peed off that I'm missing out despite having attended Tynecastle derbies in the days we went to general sale, sold half a stand and Hibs supporters just didn't attend it for fear of a drubbing.

The fact that supporters who attend the majority of away games have the same chance of a ticket as those who only go to Tynecastle is shocking and as others have said, if the loyalty system won't be reintroduced surely a ballot is a must.

I don't have an away ST as I'm on call every 3rd weekend so I'll miss a few away games over the course of the season but will be getting one next season to save myself from this carry on.

Kojock
10-01-2018, 03:14 PM

Now there's a phrase I never thought Id read on here lol

Hermit Crab
10-01-2018, 03:16 PM
How does theirs work? Is it the same as our previous system?

They get more points for going to RC, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock etc then they do for going to Hibs away (1 point) 3 year rolling with the first years points dropping off after 3 years. Kept nice and simple. No retrospective adding of points, points are allocated on ticket purchases only.

Hermit Crab
10-01-2018, 03:17 PM
Now there's a phrase I never thought Id read on here lol

Thing is it works for them no bother!

Diclonius
10-01-2018, 03:18 PM
Won't lie and and say I'm not more than a little peed off that I'm missing out despite having attended Tynecastle derbies in the days we went to general sale, sold half a stand and Hibs supporters just didn't attending it for fear of a drubbing.

This is the part that gets me the most.

I managed to get lucky this time but I've attended almost every Tynecastle derby over the last 10 or so years (including the period from 2009-2013 where we didn't win a single one and scored one - ONE - goal) and we didn't even come close to selling out any of those games. I don't see how it is fair that we're on equal footing with people who have only started turning up to these games again now we have a better chance of winning. Even more so people that turned up to all the away derbies in the 80s and 90s.

Diclonius
10-01-2018, 03:18 PM
They get more points for going to RC, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock etc then they do for going to Hibs away (1 point) 3 year rolling with the first years points dropping off after 3 years. Kept nice and simple. No retrospective adding of points, points are allocated on ticket purchases only.

Are there points for season ticket holders too?

Blaster
10-01-2018, 03:22 PM
Absolutely gutted that so far I'm without a ticket, first Derby at Tynecastle I'll have missed since the Boxing Day 3 2 game in 2006.

Won't lie and and say I'm not more than a little peed off that I'm missing out despite having attended Tynecastle derbies in the days we went to general sale, sold half a stand and Hibs supporters just didn't attend it for fear of a drubbing.

The fact that supporters who attend the majority of away games have the same chance of a ticket as those who only go to Tynecastle is shocking and as others have said, if the loyalty system won't be reintroduced surely a ballot is a must.

I don't have an away ST as I'm on call every 3rd weekend so I'll miss a few away games over the course of the season but will be getting one next season to save myself from this carry on.

Hope you get one Sean

I guess that’s the difficulty in defining loyalty. I’ve been going to tynecastle since mid 80s and probably missed 8-10 games during that time. Used to go to 90% of away games at that time and during the 90s but since then usually only make 6 away games or so per season

Kojock
10-01-2018, 03:22 PM

No but to become a member of the away travel scheme you need to be a season ticket holder.

Hermit Crab
10-01-2018, 03:23 PM
This is the part that gets me the most.

I managed to get lucky this time but I've attended almost every Tynecastle derby over the last 10 or so years (including the period from 2009-2013 where we didn't win a single one and scored one - ONE - goal) and we didn't even come close to selling out any of those games. I don't see how it is fair that we're on equal footing with people who have only started turning up to these games again now we have a better chance of winning. Even more so people that turned up to all the away derbies in the 80s and 90s.

Hibs royally ****ed up by doing the HSL points thing, also people moaning that they should get points for buying pies and stuff from the club shop - absolute nonsense. Points get allocated for ticket purchases only and thats only your ticket! No extra points for buying your mates tickets. Its easy to do. If tickets are available in advance and you choose to use the cash gate then thats tough ****, you don't get the points added.

Hermit Crab
10-01-2018, 03:24 PM

Yes sorry ST holders get points to begin with. Maybe one of the resident jambos can do a proper breakdown for us?

Hermit Crab
10-01-2018, 03:26 PM
Hope you get one Sean

I guess that’s the difficulty in defining loyalty. I’ve been going to tynecastle since mid 80s and probably missed 8-10 games during that time. Used to go to 90% of away games at that time and during the 90s but since then usually only make 6 away games or so per season

Yet theres some who won't have been to any aways this season and this game will be their first!

CallumLaidlaw
10-01-2018, 03:26 PM
I 100% agree that we need some sort of system back in place. First choice is a scheme that rewards attendance to matches by getting priority to in demand games. But if that bizarrely is a no no from the club then a ballot makes much more sense than folk spending hours online and cash on the phone with no reward.

LD unfortunately made it clear yet again at the AGM that we won't be going back to loyalty points. I found her argument that a loyalty scheme closed the window for non regular away attendees, a bizarre one. I go to maybe half of our away games. If a loyalty scheme was introduced and it meant that for Ibrox or Parkhead, I was unable to get a ticket as there was enough folk with more points ahead of me, then so be it. They deserve to be there for being at every/nearly every game. I know a lad that has been to every single hibs game this season/pre season and is even travelling to Portugal for the friendly this week, but couldn't commit to a away season ticket pre season, but he didn't get a ticket today. He's quite rightly really disappointed. I do agree that if we re-introduce a system then you don't award points for Ibrox/Parkhead/Tynecastle as that DOES make the rich get richer, but for the club to bin the system based on a SMALL number of voices and now not to re-address it when there's a lot of voices asking for it, is just madness. Especially when we talk about the relationship between the fans and club meant to be better than ever.