PDA

View Full Version : NHC Hearts Supporters wanting Henderson at Tynecastle

Stantons Angel
04-01-2018, 11:34 PM
Just browsing through tonights Evening News and found an article on Hearts having a lot of contracts up for renewal.

then i notices some comments below which made me laugh out loud, at this time of night too...

They seem to think Hearts should sign Henderson as he "aint a bad player" see copy texts below...

Walter Nicholson · Edinburgh, United Kingdom
If we could nail his cash expectations down Henderson is available and to me worth a shout.good age too.
Like · Reply · 12 hrs

Ron Delnevo · Heriot-Watt University
Walter
I agree, if he can get over his Celtic/Hibs connections, he would be ideal.
Like · Reply · 10 hrs
Facebook Comments Plugin

I just dont know where they think they will get the cash for his wages or if at all he would even think about playing in Maroon!!!!

dream on!

iwasthere1972
04-01-2018, 11:43 PM
Henderson would have much better options than going to the Jambos and he doesn't do hoofing.

Yes dream on.

Springbank
05-01-2018, 07:13 AM
Hendo has assisted more goals at tynecastle than malaury Martin has :)

frazeHFC
05-01-2018, 08:42 AM
Hendo is a Hibee for life now. No chance he'd go there.

Brummie_Hibs
05-01-2018, 08:49 AM
Is he linked with going to Bari.

Bari versus Hearts - a no brainer!

ancient hibee
05-01-2018, 11:51 AM

Don't kid yourself.

Firestarter
05-01-2018, 12:02 PM
Don't kid yourself.

I couldn't see Hendo signing for hertz.

Keith_M
05-01-2018, 12:43 PM

I once said that about Darren Jackson.

CRAZYHIBBY
05-01-2018, 12:47 PM

Jacksons dad was a jambo im sure.....i can also remember him being linked with a return to hibs but mcleish said he wanted to go forward not backwards in his pursuit of building a team

JohnMcM
05-01-2018, 04:08 PM

Not even if the money is right?

JimboHibs
05-01-2018, 04:15 PM
Can't believe there's a thread even discussing this...... there's a few on here obsessed with everything Hertz.

Bostonhibby
05-01-2018, 04:25 PM
Hearts are fishing in the pond that gets them players like Cole the goal Stockton and Malaury Martin. Be amazed if Henderson turns up there.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

allezsauzee
05-01-2018, 04:31 PM
Hendo needs to think about his career and earning a crust so might not be able to afford to be choosy about signing for Hearts if that was his best option financially. It would be a sad state of affairs if that was the case though. He's way too silky to be Levein's kind of player anyway so I'd be very surprised if that's where he ended up

Firestarter
05-01-2018, 04:33 PM
Not even if the money is right?

No. He would sign for us for less money. If he stays in Scotland he comes to us. Absolute guarantee.

Firestarter
05-01-2018, 04:34 PM

True. Still annoys me he scored a peach in the middle of Darren Jackson your a Lithuania banker even if we did come back and win (Sauzee teeth match?)

Since90+2
05-01-2018, 04:35 PM
Henderson has been linked with a move to the club who are paying Arsenal in the Europa League , Osterlund I think? Billy Reid is the assistant manager so might be something in it.

Firestarter
05-01-2018, 04:36 PM
Henderson has been linked with a move to the club who are paying Arsenal in the Europa League , Osterlund I think? Billy Reid is the assistant manager so might be something in it.

I think their manager wants home sometime soon.

joe t
05-01-2018, 04:42 PM
So that’s 2 ex Scottish cup winning hibs players that the fuds on brokeback are claiming they are after. Can’t take this after them also signing riordan, o’conner and griffiths etc in last decade. 🤥🤥 fantasist 🛎 🔚s the lot of them. Look forward to seeing their signings haul at the end of the window. More second rate p*sh. Only player of note they got from us was Brian Hamilton, who was noted for being keech.

emerald green
05-01-2018, 06:20 PM
Henderson presumably wants to further his career in football, not wreck it. Therefore his moving to the PBS is a non starter, and just nonsensical garbage from some daftie Yams.

Dashing Bob S
05-01-2018, 06:41 PM
Henderson presumably wants to further his career in football, not wreck it. Therefore his moving to the PBS is a non starter, and just nonsensical garbage from some daftie Yams.

They got Cole Stockton and people laughed then.

iwasthere1972
05-01-2018, 07:01 PM
So that’s 2 ex Scottish cup winning hibs players that the fuds on brokeback are claiming they are after. Can’t take this after them also signing riordan, o’conner and griffiths etc in last decade. 🤥🤥 fantasist 🛎 🔚s the lot of them. Look forward to seeing their signings haul at the end of the window. More second rate p*sh. Only player of note they got from us was Brian Hamilton, who was noted for being keech.

Aye Gordon Smith as well. :wink:

eastterrace
05-01-2018, 07:49 PM
Jacksons dad was a jambo im sure.....i can also remember him being linked with a return to hibs but mcleish said he wanted to go forward not backwards in his pursuit of building a team

Yes Darren dad Adam was a big jambo that’s for sure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WoreTheGreen
05-01-2018, 07:52 PM
Yes Darren dad Adam was a big jambo that’s for sure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stonewall

Viva_Palmeiras
07-01-2018, 01:14 AM
Is he linked with going to Bari.

Bari versus Hearts - a no brainer!

Bari versus nae barry - only one winner surely.

So they’ve caught a few bites with their line then?

Onion
07-01-2018, 06:45 AM
The latest trend of Hearts fans wanting ex-Hibs Cup Winners at Tynecastle is just part of their exorcism of the horror of 21 May 2016. They cannot scratch the itch.

bod
07-01-2018, 10:12 AM
Just browsing through tonights Evening News and found an article on Hearts having a lot of contracts up for renewal.

then i notices some comments below which made me laugh out loud, at this time of night too...

They seem to think Hearts should sign Henderson as he "aint a bad player" see copy texts below...

Walter Nicholson · Edinburgh, United Kingdom
If we could nail his cash expectations down Henderson is available and to me worth a shout.good age too.
Like · Reply · 12 hrs

Ron Delnevo · Heriot-Watt University
Walter
I agree, if he can get over his Celtic/Hibs connections, he would be ideal.
Like · Reply · 10 hrs
Facebook Comments Plugin

I just dont know where they think they will get the cash for his wages or if at all he would even think about playing in Maroon!!!!

dream on!

Nothing wrong with fans wanting good players at their club

Stantons Angel
07-01-2018, 02:31 PM
No there isnt but they have to be realistic do they not?

Henderson is a footballer of the highest degree and will scale the heights in Scottish Football no bother.

Yes they admire him but can they really afford his wage or to align their style of play around him.

Hoofball as it is called doesnt need someone of Liam's character to belt it up the park.

No one on here would be happy if he did sign for them, me included!

Jack Hackett
07-01-2018, 03:35 PM
If there's one thing the yams are world class at, it's wishful thinking

IlDiavola
07-01-2018, 04:27 PM

Never say never mate.

Stranger things have happened.

Greentinted
07-01-2018, 04:34 PM
Really can't see him being part of any team Levein would pick. Liam's a footballer, story over!