PDA

View Full Version : West stand stones

SON OF PADDY
04-01-2018, 11:02 PM
Does anyone know when the latest batch are being fitted ?

Purchased mine in September, and was told it would probably be January before they are erected.
Looking forward to finally seeing it in place.😁

HappyAsHellas
04-01-2018, 11:17 PM
I ordered on for my daughters Christmas which was to take the form of:

Name
Pitch Invader
21/5/16

This was knocked back due to some football law forbidding invasions etc. Stuck trying to think of something else, so her stone wont be up this month!

Rocky
05-01-2018, 10:57 AM
I ordered on for my daughters Christmas which was to take the form of:

Name
Pitch Invader
21/5/16

This was knocked back due to some football law forbidding invasions etc. Stuck trying to think of something else, so her stone wont be up this month!

Replace Pitch invader with "Exuberant"?

kevinc
05-01-2018, 11:42 PM

Purchased mine in September, and was told it would probably be January before they are erected.
I got one as a Christmas gift, advised that they were to be placed late January .

SON OF PADDY
06-01-2018, 02:38 PM
I got one as a Christmas gift, advised that they were to be placed late January .

Cheers for that mate 😁

Hibrandenburg
07-01-2018, 08:49 AM

Still not seen the one I got for my father but my wee sister posted a photo. Can't wait to see it in real life.

HibeeMassive
07-01-2018, 09:02 AM

There was a cut off in Nov/Dec (cant remember which now) for the inscriptions for the January installation. As long as that was sent in then the stone should be up sometime this month.

green day
07-01-2018, 10:05 AM
I asked Brett at Hibs last week.

They intend installing them week commencing 29th January and have them all in place by end of that week.

SON OF PADDY
07-01-2018, 11:20 AM
I asked Brett at Hibs last week.

They intend installing them week commencing 29th January and have them all in place by end of that week.

Thanks for posting this.😁

SON OF PADDY
29-01-2018, 05:18 PM
Emailed the Club this morning, regarding when the next set of stones will be erected !
To my great surprise I got a reply within 30 minutes,
Informing me work was starting today.😁
Excellent service from Brett.

Monktonhall 7
29-01-2018, 06:20 PM
Emailed the Club this morning, regarding when the next set of stones will be erected !
To my great surprise I got a reply within 30 minutes,
Informing me work was starting today.😁
Excellent service from Brett.

This is good news, but we really shouldn't have to chase these things up. I've heard nothing from the Club since sending in my confirmation of the text on the stone.

Anyway, hoping that it will be available to view on Wednesday.

green day
29-01-2018, 06:27 PM
This is good news, but we really shouldn't have to chase these things up. I've heard nothing from the Club since sending in my confirmation of the text on the stone.

Anyway, hoping that it will be available to view on Wednesday.

I asked Brett about this a few weeks ago, and he said they were going in this week. I assumed they want the work completed before telling us to come and view them.

Monktonhall 7
29-01-2018, 10:26 PM
I asked Brett about this a few weeks ago, and he said they were going in this week. I assumed they want the work completed before telling us to come and view them.

Cheers. It would be great if they were in for Wednesday night.

Monktonhall 7
08-02-2018, 06:42 PM

Word was these were to be installed by end of Jan. I've still not been notified. Anyone heard anything?

KWJ
08-02-2018, 06:46 PM
There's a good few more up now but still being worked on.

Monktonhall 7
08-02-2018, 06:50 PM
There's a good few more up now but still being worked on.

Cheers. Hopefully ready for the game V Sheep.

hibbiedon
08-02-2018, 07:17 PM
I was down on Monday and they were putting the finishing touches to them, I bought 3 in January and they will be up in April, hope this helps

WoreTheGreen
08-02-2018, 07:52 PM
Worth the wait believe me

SON OF PADDY
08-02-2018, 08:35 PM
Word was these were to be installed by end of Jan. I've still not been notified. Anyone heard anything?

Mine is in place now 😁
Was up for the Motherwell game.
Looking Braw 👍

Valencia
08-02-2018, 08:36 PM
Bought in September e-mail this morning that it's up

Edinburgh Green
08-02-2018, 08:40 PM
The email says that they have installed it at the south end of the west stand. I thought that there was already stones there and that they would have to install them more centrally?

berwickhibee
08-02-2018, 08:53 PM
The email says that they have installed it at the south end of the west stand. I thought that there was already stones there and that they would have to install them more centrally?

Seen that too. At the motherwell game there was signs of work at the west stand area nearest the ticket office.

worcesterhibby
08-02-2018, 09:01 PM
My kids put there money together to buy me one for my 50th. Brought a tear to me eye :boo hoo: