PDA

View Full Version : Yams Who did Laughatme tackle this time?

hibbyfraelibby
04-01-2018, 04:27 PM

SirDavidsNapper
05-01-2018, 10:51 AM
Can we start a petition to get his red card rescinded for the cup derby? Big blow if he's out.

Firestarter
05-01-2018, 11:04 AM
Can we start a petition to get his red card rescinded for the cup derby? Big blow if he's out.

Don't kid yourself.

Pete
05-01-2018, 11:06 AM
Don't kid yourself.

Why do you think he’s kidding himself?

He’s done **** all against us so far.

Overrated.

Firestarter
05-01-2018, 11:10 AM
Why do you think he’s kidding himself?

He’s done **** all against us so far.

Overrated.

He's scored a good few goals and is without doubt one of their best players.

Do you think they are better with that Stockton laddie like?

He performs against us like he did Celtic or score a goal like he did the Huns we are in trouble.

Much better outcome for us he's banned.

Eaststand
05-01-2018, 11:21 AM

A Ronnie Corbett lookalikey on the right side of the pic :-)

GGTTH

CallumLaidlaw
05-01-2018, 11:23 AM

He performs against us like he did Celtic or score a goal like he did the Huns we are in trouble.

Got to agree. He's their biggest goal threat and gave the Celtic defenders a torrid time recently. He's certainly not as bad as some on here make out, and would probably score a hatful for us. His biggest problem at Hearts is, I don't think he's best suited to being a lone striker.

Pete
05-01-2018, 11:27 AM

I don’t really watch hearts so I don’t know about Stockton.

All I know is that Laffety is pish and hasn’t laid a glove on us yet. Plus, he’s easily wound up.

They can play who they like up front, they’ll still bottle it and end up losing eventually. 👍🏼

Firestarter
05-01-2018, 11:30 AM
Got to agree. He's their biggest goal threat and gave the Celtic defenders a torrid time recently. He's certainly not as bad as some on here make out, and would probably score a hatful for us. His biggest problem at Hearts is, I don't think he's best suited to being a lone striker.

Yeah I would agree with that assessment.

Firestarter
05-01-2018, 11:31 AM
I don’t really watch hearts so I don’t know about Stockton.

All I know is that Laffety is pish and hasn’t laid a glove on us yet. Plus, he’s easily wound up.

They can play who they like up front, they’ll still bottle it and end up losing eventually. 👍🏼

Fair enough Pete, it's better he's nowhere near the match than playing though for me as he's got a peformance in him such as the Celtic game.

Tornadoes70
05-01-2018, 11:33 AM

To be perfectly honest I thought the awful state of their small pitch offered the Celtic defenders the greatest difficulty. As for Lafferty i genuinely don't think a good defender fears the task of keeping him in check.

iwasthere1972
05-01-2018, 11:41 AM

GGTTH

That's what I thought when I first saw the pic. :aok:

CropleyWasGod
05-01-2018, 11:47 AM
So Salman Rushdie is hiding out as a News vendor now?

Hibs Class
05-01-2018, 06:51 PM
For the safety of our players I hope his ban stays. Thug who has no place on a football pitch.

WoreTheGreen
05-01-2018, 06:55 PM

GGTTH

Danny Divito newsvender

-Jonesy-
05-01-2018, 07:17 PM
To be perfectly honest I thought the awful state of their small pitch offered the Celtic defenders the greatest difficulty. As for Lafferty i genuinely don't think a good defender fears the task of keeping him in check.

Maybe not but I bet they fear permanent eye damage from his elbows

lord bunberry
05-01-2018, 07:24 PM

We’re in trouble!!!!! If our players perform as well as they can, that **** won’t get a look in. You sound like you’ve been reading the Alex Miller coaching diary.

Joe6-2
05-01-2018, 08:59 PM

GGTTH

😂😂😂

SirDavidsNapper
06-01-2018, 10:59 AM
Judged on his performances against us he's Tam Kite. Couldn't muster a shot and spent most of his time moaning. Big Dave did more in his wee run out than Laugherty has managed in 2 derbys.