PDA

View Full Version : Private Membership board cancelled

Bristolhibby
02-01-2018, 03:00 PM
Hi all,

Used to be a member on the PM board. My card details linked to my Paypal account changed and therefore my subscription couldn’t be taken.

Any idea how I re-sign up to the PM Board?

Cheers

J

Just Alf
02-01-2018, 03:28 PM
Hi all,

Used to be a member on the PM board. My card details linked to my Paypal account changed and therefore my subscription couldn’t be taken.

Cheers

J

click on "general Settings" up top, then on new page look down the left hand side for "paid subscriptions" ... click on that link then just follow on through the next couple of other pages. sorted! :aok:

Golden Bear
02-01-2018, 03:32 PM
Just logged in and seen the post title. I immediately thought that the Admin pricks have finally had enough and decided to abandon the PM ship.

:greengrin

Just Alf
02-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Just logged in and seen the post title. I immediately thought that the Admin pricks have finally had enough and decided to abandon the PM ship.

ha ha! that thought crossed my mind for a tick as well :greengrin

Sergey
02-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Hi all,

Cheers

J

Re PayPal - I had the same issue several years ago and I've now linked my bank account with them as an alternative way to pay.

It saves the hassle when new cards are issued.

iwasthere1972
02-01-2018, 04:52 PM

Me too.