PDA

View Full Version : Lost It!

CMurdoch
31-12-2017, 04:00 PM
JKB punters have lost it.
They reckon they might be able to sign Steven Naismith in the window.

This is the same player who is contracted to Norwich for another at 18 months at £40k per week.
He can sit on his 31 year old hoop and collect £3 million in that time or go to Hearts, Rangers or Kilmarnock.

Norwich want rid but unless they offer him £2 million to bugger off surely he won't walk. Would you!!!

IlDiavola
31-12-2017, 04:23 PM
JKB punters have lost it.
They reckon they might be able to sign Steven Naismith in the window.

This is the same player who is contracted to Norwich for another at 18 months at £40k per week.
He can sit on his 31 year old hoop and collect £3 million in that time or go to Hearts, Rangers or Kilmarnock.

Norwich want rid but unless they offer him £2 million to bugger off surely he won't walk. Would you!!!

You're probably right but..

He may want to actually play football and not just sit on his butt.

He will have made a load of money thus far and might be happy to accept 6/7K a year now.

If he returned up here it would surely be one of the three teams you mention and Kilmarnock would probably be third on his list so Hearts fans may not be that far wrong with this. He'd jump at Rangers though.

lord bunberry
31-12-2017, 04:48 PM

He will have made a load of money thus far and might be happy to accept 6/7K a year now.

If he returned up here it would surely be one of the three teams you mention and Kilmarnock would probably be third on his list so Hearts fans may not be that far wrong with this. He'd jump at Rangers though.

He’d be the stupidest man in history if he left a club paying £40k to sign for a club paying £6k. He might well leave for less money, but not that much of a drop. If he comes up here it will be to rangers. Hearts have got no chance.

stonewaller1875
31-12-2017, 04:48 PM

If he returned up here it would surely be one of the three teams you mention and Kilmarnock would probably be third on his list so Hearts fans may not be that far wrong with this. He'd jump at Rangers though.6/7k a year eh

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

IlDiavola
31-12-2017, 04:56 PM
6/7k a year eh

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Doh! My bad.

Clearly I meant a week. :agree:

calumhibee1
31-12-2017, 05:00 PM

He’d have to to drop to about 2.5k per week to sign for Hearts and about £1.5k for killie if they’re really pushing the boat out.

wookie70
31-12-2017, 05:05 PM
Read the thread about whether they are a dirty team. It ranges from proud we are Dirty Barstewards to we aren't any dirtier than any other team and officials pick on us!

IlDiavola
31-12-2017, 05:12 PM
Read the thread about whether they are a dirty team. It ranges from proud we are Dirty Barstewards to we aren't any dirtier than any other team and officials pick on us!

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

CMurdoch
31-12-2017, 05:12 PM

I was laughing at that.
Every fans forum is the same.
Was laughing at our Tom English is a Hearts supporter one :greengrin.
Lots of fans just don't do irony.

Now they are raving about Thomson and Stewart from Sportscene hating them etc.
All supporters forums have the same paranoid drivel!

hibbyfraelibby
01-01-2018, 08:32 AM
All supporters forums have the same paranoid drivel!

With one notable exception surely😊😊😊

CMurdoch
01-01-2018, 10:31 AM
With one notable exception surely😊😊😊

:greengrin I wish I could say that was true :greengrin

Firestarter
01-01-2018, 10:33 AM
He can't stand Potter. Dream ended.

Phil MaGlass
01-01-2018, 03:03 PM
So when are Hibs gonnae enter the race or be linked tae sign him

IlDiavola
01-01-2018, 03:59 PM

:faf::devil::dizzy:

CMurdoch
01-01-2018, 04:29 PM

Kickback already did briefly
Said we would be linked with him by end of play yesterday :greengrin

IlDiavola
01-01-2018, 04:31 PM
Kickback already did briefly
Said we would be linked with him by end of play yesterday :greengrin

You got an account over on the dark side Colin? :wink:

CMurdoch
01-01-2018, 05:19 PM
You got an account over on the dark side Colin? :wink:

No, wouldn't feel right.
I am interested to see what they are moaning about and was interested in the photographs of their new stand being built given my interest in all things football.
If you replace Hearts with Hibs on their posts you would think you were on our site e.g. the referees are against us, the referee is a hibee (obviously the linesman is no longer a Hibee!!!), the media are against us, Sportscene, Off the ball etc don't give us enough credit, open all mikes having a Hibs love in, ah ****in hate Hibs, i'll never forgive them for xyz blah blah blah.
The last interesting thing i saw there was the opinion that the Shaw goal against them was offside.
There was also a ridiculous post about Lafferty's sending off. Even after seeing the second angle lots of them still thought it should have been a yellow. Football fans blindness to their own team knows no boundary.

IlDiavola
01-01-2018, 05:26 PM
No, wouldn't feel right.
I am interested to see what they are moaning about and was interested in the photographs of their new stand being built given my interest in all things football.
If you replace Hearts with Hibs on their posts you would think you were on our site e.g. the referees are against us, the referee is a hibee (obviously the linesman is no longer a Hibee!!!), the media are against us, Sportscene, Off the ball etc don't give us enough credit, open all mikes having a Hibs love in, ah ****in hate Hibs, i'll never forgive them for xyz blah blah blah.
The last interesting thing i saw there was the opinion that the Shaw goal against them was offside.
There was also a ridiculous post about Lafferty's sending off. Even after seeing the second angle lots of them still thought it should have been a yellow. Football fans blindness to their own team knows no boundary.

I know what you mean!!

Suppose it's only to be expected though.

CMurdoch
01-01-2018, 05:38 PM
I know what you mean!!

Suppose it's only to be expected though.

The maroon colour and constant FTH references are the obvious giveaways. :wink:

Bostonhibby
01-01-2018, 05:38 PM
Yams eh. Idiots.

They'll believe anything and can convince themselves of anything. Romanov era proved that.

If Barcelona spend big on Couthino there's bound to be sales there and the yams will no doubt have their pick.

Top players must be queueing up for the chances to join Potters zeros as they hack their way to nil nil draws on their way to the bottom of the fair play league.

Bellends.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Greenworld
03-01-2018, 08:57 AM
I did read somewhere that he wanted to return to Scotland just to play every week. Now whether that was a call to rangers I don't know .

He will be set up for life already so you might call it winding down before chucking it.

I would take him that's for sure

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Souter96Mac
03-01-2018, 09:07 AM
Would be very surprised if Naismith goes to anyone else but Sevco, and even back to them Id doubt it.

IlDiavola
03-01-2018, 04:24 PM
Hearts or Sevco.

Probably Sevco.

lochhibs
03-01-2018, 04:37 PM
he's offered to play for rangers for peanuts but murty doesnt want him.

IlDiavola
03-01-2018, 04:45 PM
he's offered to play for rangers for peanuts but murty doesnt want him.

Insider info?

:greengrin

lochhibs
03-01-2018, 04:48 PM
Insider info?

:greengrin

was told by a currant bun. think he read it on a rangers page. apparently the story came from naismith's cousin.

IlDiavola
03-01-2018, 04:55 PM
was told by a currant bun. think he read it on a rangers page. apparently the story came from naismith's cousin.

:aok:

green day
08-01-2018, 04:37 PM
So, this one now being reported on BBC as "Naismith going out on loan and two English clubs have agreed to pay the £10000 a week of his salary demanded by Norwich"

Not Ha ha ha Hearts, or the potless Huns

Where the hell do their fans get the idea they were ever in the race for a guy on £40k a week !!!

IlDiavola
08-01-2018, 04:52 PM
So, this one now being reported on BBC as "Naismith going out on loan and two English clubs have agreed to pay the £10000 a week of his salary demanded by Norwich"

Not Ha ha ha Hearts, or the potless Huns

Where the hell do their fans get the idea they were ever in the race for a guy on £40k a week !!!

:lolyam:
:jamboclow:jamboclow
:giruy2: