30-12-2017, 07:49 PM
Anyone catch the boys trading blows?!

Trading blows makes it sound like it was decent. 👎🏼

Carheenlea
30-12-2017, 09:50 PM
Who won? :take that

J-C
30-12-2017, 09:53 PM
There was s West coast bus dropping of a load of Lillie fans around 2.45, probably a meeting point after the game, not clever.

iwasthere1972
30-12-2017, 10:07 PM
There was s West coast bus dropping of a load of Lillie fans around 2.45, probably a meeting point after the game, not clever.

Lillie Allen. .

CMurdoch
31-12-2017, 01:32 AM

Trading blows makes it sound like it was decent. 👎🏼

Is that it? :confused:

J-C
31-12-2017, 03:27 AM
Lillie Allen. .

Bloody autocorrect does my head in

CockneyRebel
31-12-2017, 07:54 AM

Trading blows makes it sound like it was decent. ����

There were around 5/6 Hibs casuals taunting the Killie crowd as they went back to their buses. The usual dancing back and forth with an occasional surge. Then on of our casuals got too close and got blootered by 3/4 Killie boys (who looked like casuals too - no colours), he was on the deck looking unconscious and getting kicked in the head and those of us at the bus stop shouted over that "Hey, that's enough, he's done, **** off" and as they went away his mates helped him up. He looked about 15 as did most of his pals. Don't like to see anybody get hurt but these idiots ask for trouble, start trouble and then usually run away. They are nothing to do with football and if they get hurt tough titty.

Decent! I hope you grow up quick and when you leave school perhaps you may leave childish things behind.

Dashing Bob S
31-12-2017, 08:12 AM
Great to see youth getting out and making their own entertainment and doing something that involves physical exertion rather than sitting on the couch playing video games. That is a one way ticket to morbid obesity. Good on those enterprising youngsters in setting a decent example. Unfortunately due to the class bias inherent in our society, you find their names on the honors list.

-Jonesy-
31-12-2017, 08:22 AM
Great to see youth getting out and making their own entertainment and doing something that involves physical exertion rather than sitting on the couch playing video games. That is a one way ticket to morbid obesity. Good on those enterprising youngsters in setting a decent example. Unfortunately due to the class bias inherent in our society, you find their names on the honors list.

Arise Sir Bamalot

Nakedmanoncrack
31-12-2017, 09:19 AM
Easily the biggest travelling support from any of the smaller teams this season, but was noticeable that virtually no police presence visible after the match.

allezsauzee
31-12-2017, 09:24 AM
Easily the biggest travelling support from any of the smaller teams this season, but was noticeable that virtually no police presence visible after the match.

I think a good chunk of them will be back at Ibrox soon enough

Baldy Foghorn
31-12-2017, 09:25 AM
There were around 5/6 Hibs casuals taunting the Killie crowd as they went back to their buses. The usual dancing back and forth with an occasional surge. Then on of our casuals got too close and got blootered by 3/4 Killie boys (who looked like casuals too - no colours), he was on the deck looking unconscious and getting kicked in the head and those of us at the bus stop shouted over that "Hey, that's enough, he's done, **** off" and as they went away his mates helped him up. He looked about 15 as did most of his pals. Don't like to see anybody get hurt but these idiots ask for trouble, start trouble and then usually run away. They are nothing to do with football and if they get hurt tough titty.

Decent! I hope you grow up quick and when you leave school perhaps you may leave childish things behind.

Knowing 3pm, that is not what he meant, and you have taken it out of context.

Did nobody help the boy from being kicked in the head?

Nakedmanoncrack
31-12-2017, 09:26 AM
I think a good chunk of them will be back at Ibrox soon enough

The polis or the Killie Huns?:wink:

3pm
31-12-2017, 11:35 AM
[/B]

Knowing 3pm, that is not what he meant, and you have taken it out of context.

Did nobody help the boy from being kicked in the head?

Correct!

If there was someone hurt then I hope they are OK and make a fulll recovery.

CockneyRebel
31-12-2017, 12:18 PM
[/B]

1. Knowing 3pm, that is not what he meant, and you have taken it out of context.

2. Did nobody help the boy from being kicked in the head?

1. Came across as a tad flippant and a mite excited.

2. As soon as the boy went to ground the kicking started and we shouted for them to stop and they did. I'm now 71 and the rest of the Hibbys at the bus stop were all fairly senior too so Dad's Army gave it a bye. As I said in my earlier post he looked unconscious but his pals helped him up and they managed to walk him away.

3pm
31-12-2017, 12:41 PM

2. As soon as the boy went to ground the kicking started and we shouted for them to stop and they did. I'm now 71 and the rest of the Hibbys at the bus stop were all fairly senior too so Dad's Army gave it a bye. As I said in my earlier post he looked unconscious but his pals helped him up and they managed to walk him away.

Re 1) That was not the intention.

Firestarter
31-12-2017, 12:41 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂

CockneyRebel
31-12-2017, 01:08 PM
Re 1) That was not the intention.

OK mate, read you wrong.

Nameless
31-12-2017, 01:22 PM
He looked about 15 as did most of his pals

I heard that a fair few of our mob are mad into moisturising, have been for years - there's a good chance he was actually in his 30's!!

Just passing on what I heard, I'm not ITK.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Baldy Foghorn
31-12-2017, 05:09 PM

re 2), sorry to ask in first place, but given you and the ages of others, you probably did enough, to put them off, so well done:aok:

IlDiavola
31-12-2017, 05:15 PM

Makes you sick doesn't it?

Well done GH for getting these ****bags to stop :aok:

Ozymandias
02-01-2018, 11:56 AM
I saw the initial exchange of posturing handbags, and to be honest, having never been interested in this aspect of being a "fan", looked at it not with any horror or outrage but mostly with bafflement and sadness. I haven't seen anything like it for along time, and it may just be age adding a different perspective but the way they do this weird "come ahead" bouncing round is actually very funny. They just look utterly ludicrous - its like they've had a book read to them about how to be hard and end up looking like toddlers playing at kangaroos.

There was one boy, a bit older with a fantastic monk-like bald spot, who was particularly into the rutting ritual. He looked particularly ridiculous as he howled his faux outrage at mostly bemused Killie fans. He was less like a kangaroo and more like a monkey having a tantrum. I bet he wished he had some faeces he could have thrown.

Each to their own and all that, but lads, honestly, fast foward 30 years and try to get just a little bit of self respect. You just look kinda pathetic.

Dashing Bob S
02-01-2018, 12:05 PM
I saw the initial exchange of posturing handbags, and to be honest, having never been interested in this aspect of being a "fan", looked at it not with any horror or outrage but mostly with bafflement and sadness. I haven't seen anything like it for along time, and it may just be age adding a different perspective but the way they do this weird "come ahead" bouncing round is actually very funny. They just look utterly ludicrous - its like they've had a book read to them about how to be hard and end up looking like toddlers playing at kangaroos.

There was one boy, a bit older with a fantastic monk-like bald spot, who was particularly into the rutting ritual. He looked particularly ridiculous as he howled his faux outrage at mostly bemused Killie fans. He was less like a kangaroo and more like a monkey having a tantrum. I bet he wished he had some faeces he could have thrown.

Each to their own and all that, but lads, honestly, fast foward 30 years and try to get just a little bit of self respect. You just look kinda pathetic.

Bloody good advice and I aim to give it a try.

Next season.

Johnny Clash
02-01-2018, 12:17 PM

Ha ha - great post - puts things into perspective. Some folk never seem to wise up or grow up.

Booked4Being-Ugly
02-01-2018, 12:29 PM

:hilarious

How's it going bud, how did your daughter get on in the US?

CMurdoch
02-01-2018, 12:47 PM

Yeah, they are embarrassing dicks

Killiehibbie
02-01-2018, 02:41 PM

Trading blows makes it sound like it was decent. 👎🏼No sign of it on you tubes. Did it really happen?

Scouse Hibee
02-01-2018, 03:19 PM
No sign of it on you tubes. Did it really happen?

What? Why would someone make up a lot of pish about pavement dancing dickheads.

Smartie
02-01-2018, 03:26 PM

Pictures of pre-pubescent youths holding an upside-down flag or it didn't happen.

Famous Fiver
02-01-2018, 03:34 PM
Lucky Mr Traynor was not in the vicinity !!

The Pointer
02-01-2018, 04:29 PM
I did have cause to intervene in a rather one-sided altercation a good number of years ago in a similar location.

Whilst going back to my car, I came across around half a dozen Huns attacking a young Hibbie. I did the decent thing and 'encouraged' them to go on their way, but at the time I was a fairly fit rugby player so was used to a bit of, erm, contact.

Killiehibbie
02-01-2018, 05:00 PM
What? Why would someone make up a lot of pish about pavement dancing dickheads.My attempt at humour. You usually get 2 or 3 dancers and 8 video artists competing to get it first on you tube nowadays.

IlDiavola
02-01-2018, 05:21 PM

:confused: Like the guy would make up a story like that.

Keith_M
02-01-2018, 05:55 PM
:confused: Like the guy would make up a story like that.

One word, starts with "whoo"

:wink:

BoomtownHibees
02-01-2018, 09:44 PM
I did have cause to intervene in a rather one-sided altercation a good number of years ago in a similar location.

Whilst going back to my car, I came across around half a dozen Huns attacking a young Hibbie. I did the decent thing and 'encouraged' them to go on their way, but at the time I was a fairly fit rugby player so was used to a bit of, erm, contact.

I remember a similar time a couple of years ago when I felt the need to intervene.

This time it was a group of around half a dozen Hibs attacking a Hun. I also did the decent thing and joined in with them.

Carheenlea
03-01-2018, 09:22 AM
I remember a similar time a couple of years ago when I felt the need to intervene.

This time it was a group of around half a dozen Hibs attacking a Hun. I also did the decent thing and joined in with them.

:hilarious

Keith_M
03-01-2018, 12:17 PM
I don't object to kids having a scrap in the street but I'm not very keen on their fashion choices.

I saw a whole bunch of them wearing North Face jackets recently. I mean, how uncool is that!

Fuzzywuzzy
03-01-2018, 12:22 PM
I don't object to kids having a scrap in the street but I'm not very keen on their fashion choices.

I saw a whole bunch of them wearing North Face jackets recently. I mean, how uncool is that!

I'll raise you Stone Island

CMurdoch
03-01-2018, 03:13 PM
I'll raise you Stone Island

Rich kids pretending or Poor kids with a choried or fake jacket :wink:

silverhibee
03-01-2018, 03:18 PM

"Kids" they are hardly that.

Pretty Boy
03-01-2018, 03:47 PM
Young lads have always wanted to test themselves against other young lads, and it seems like youngsters here from the description of events earlier in the thread. It's gone on for decades and will continue to go on for decades to come. The current trend seems to be for dressing up as cartoon casuals from Green Street. Most of them will grow out it by their late teens or early 20s and discover that pubs, clubs, music, girls, maybe drugs and other things young lads do are more fun than hanging about in the cold trying to pick fights in an age where CCTV is everywhere. Some will take it to far of course and others, likely the lad kicking someone in the head, won't grow out of it and will become the creepy older guy always on the periphery and encoutaging when the next generation of youngsters appears.

I done plenty things when I was younger I wouldn't do now. I grew up but I daresay at the time a disapproving word from my older self would have had little impact.