PDA

View Full Version : Levein bragging

givescotlandfreedom
30-12-2017, 05:41 PM
Levein is celebrating a record of six clean sheets in a row and says the players will go down in history. If that's not embarrassing enough, he's forgetting the inconvent truth that we scored against them on Wednesday. He's a mess of a human being.

SaulGoodman
30-12-2017, 05:44 PM
What about the fact they've no scored a goal for 270 minutes

jacomo
30-12-2017, 05:52 PM
We scored against them on Wednesday but got cheated out of it.

lapsedhibee
30-12-2017, 05:58 PM
NL being interviewed on radio just before the game today was claiming that Potter, with whom he gets on well, has a good sense of humour and a lot of what he says is tongue in cheek. Sounded sincere.

Waxy
30-12-2017, 06:12 PM
Our Oli has tainted their record.

Hibernia&Alba
30-12-2017, 06:15 PM
It's a fine achievement, but it wouldn't have happened, had the linesman had his eyes open the other night. Achieved by default.

andybev1
30-12-2017, 06:17 PM
Check out the yellow cards and fouls - they really are dirty.

andybev1
30-12-2017, 06:23 PM

Dirty *******s

The_Horde
30-12-2017, 06:26 PM
Check out the yellow cards and fouls - they really are dirty.

5 mins per card towards the end of the game and yet another player sent off.

NORTHERNHIBBY
30-12-2017, 06:28 PM
Clean sheets come in handy for teams that don't score freely.

hibsbollah
30-12-2017, 06:30 PM
I'm rather concerned about facing these History making defensive legends, with young talisman Cochraninho due back for the cup game as well we are surely due a sound spanking from the war winners.

Hi Heid Yin
30-12-2017, 07:07 PM
So, that lot are claiming a new record for their club of 6 consecutive clean sheets - this is morally bankrupt, as the whole world knows they conceded against us in their 5th game - where we were disgracefully denied our goal and a deserved win. Technically they went 4 clean sheets in a row. Something stinks about this particular stat.
Never let them forget that they were beaten on the day and hold no valid or creditable claim to 6 consecutive clean sheets.

ancient hibee
30-12-2017, 07:09 PM
They committ a huge percentage of their fouls 50/60 yards from their goal.This breaks the other team’s rhythm and also allows their defence to regroup for the free kick.As we showed on Wednesday they’re wide open to a quick break because their full backs are hopeless and the centre halves are slow.The fouling is the most important part of the game plan.Levein was saying what a great player Souttar is.He didn’t look too great when Shaw scored.

Viva_Palmeiras
30-12-2017, 07:12 PM
FWIW Hibees record of clean sheets is better according to fitbastats - albeit pre-war records...

stoneyburn hibs
30-12-2017, 07:19 PM
He can spout all he wants, we all know which team in Edinburgh actually plays football.

Fife-Hibee
30-12-2017, 07:23 PM
Does that mean lahahaferty misses the cup game?

Bostonhibby
30-12-2017, 07:25 PM
Their fouling stats trend was along the same lines as their last game, and probably how they will go for as long as it takes Potter to persuade the good doctor to appoint another father dougal figure.

Only difference today is the ref had to send one off.

Imagine paying money to be entertained by this horrible anti football team. Wonder how the sheep fans enjoyed their day.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

marleyhib
30-12-2017, 07:26 PM
Draws get you relegated eventually (I support Sunderland ) and being a flange

Bostonhibby
30-12-2017, 07:27 PM
So, that lot are claiming a new record for their club of 6 consecutive clean sheets - this is morally bankrupt, as the whole world knows they conceded against us in their 5th game - where we were disgracefully denied our goal and a deserved win. Technically they went 4 clean sheets in a row. Something stinks about this particular stat.
Never let them forget that they were beaten on the day and hold no valid or creditable claim to 6 consecutive clean sheets.Everyone else except the drones know they haven't stopped their defence being breached 6 times. Potters looking for absolutely anything he can call a record. He probably wants his first ever medal to be struck to mark the occasion.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Tornadoes70
30-12-2017, 07:29 PM
Three consecutive nil-nil draws, whats there to brag about that :rolleyes:.

Levein's a manager who sets up to defend first and foremost which for me is anti football. It's pathetic.

I'd almost always want our club to set up to win the game not simply just to ensure we don't lose a goal.

I'd be very unhappy at results that were consistently negative nil-nils never mind crowing about them. Its a surefire way for crowds to turn their backs.

How the mighty have fallen that they're shouting about nil-nil draws.

hibby6270
30-12-2017, 07:30 PM

Don’t think so. Only bookings and sendings off in cup games affect whether he can play or not. League bookings/sending offs would only affect league games.

I’m sure someone will correct me if wrong.

hibee_girl
30-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Don’t think so. Only bookings and sendings off in cup games affect whether he can play or not. League bookings/sending offs would only affect league games.

I’m sure someone will correct me if wrong.

It was a straight red so he misses the next game regardless of the competition

However they might appeal it so he might be fine to play

hibby6270
30-12-2017, 07:56 PM

Cheers :thumbsup:

SuperAllyMcleod
30-12-2017, 09:05 PM
FWIW Hibees record of clean sheets is better according to fitbastats - albeit pre-war records...

What is our record - just to put them in their place if needed. [emoji4]

McD
30-12-2017, 09:09 PM

If they do appeal, surely there is ample time for the appeal to be heard before the cup game, it’s 3 weeks away?

Bishop Hibee
30-12-2017, 09:25 PM
In the boozer laughing at Potter. Utter roaster suited to them.

Pretty Boy
30-12-2017, 09:27 PM
A run of successive 0-0 draws is Leveins wet dream. He’ll be celebrating with an extra large ovaltine tonight.

iwasthere1972
30-12-2017, 09:31 PM

Hope not. It's like them playing with ten men when he's in the team..

mca
30-12-2017, 09:38 PM
Hope not. It's like them playing with ten men when he's in the team..

Dont say that.. Next thing we know this Clown suddenly Thinks he is the next Nade.. :nade:

hibsbollah
30-12-2017, 09:44 PM
Dont say that.. Next thing we know this Clown suddenly Thinks he is the next Nade.. :nade:

That would be like having fifteen men in the team, surely :greengrin

kaimendhibs
30-12-2017, 11:13 PM
What a ridder. They should be ashamed to celebrate a record after getting away with that on weds

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

KeithTheHibby
30-12-2017, 11:37 PM
No one actually gives a **** how many clean sheets they’ve had. During this amazing run they’ve played most of them at home, have won as many as they’ve drawn and hardly scored. Let’s see what happens when they do start conceding and they can’t score.

pacorosssco
30-12-2017, 11:41 PM
i wish hibs would keep more clean sheets. levein is indeed a roaster though

Mantis Toboggan
31-12-2017, 12:32 AM
To be fair it's probably his greatest achievement in football.

Tornadoes70
31-12-2017, 12:38 AM
To be fair it's probably his greatest achievement in football.

Got to hand it to Levein as he's certainly proven his style of uber defensive play works. Three consecutive no score nil-nil draws have borne out his dour relentlessness at persisting with this type of anti football. Well done Levein.

:greengrin

GGTTH

famousfife
31-12-2017, 01:23 AM
Potter looks devastated about his greatest achievement in his footballing career :yawn2::yawn2::yawn2::yawn2::yawn2::yawn2::yawn2:

ACLeith
31-12-2017, 05:58 AM
He sucks the life out of football. So as well as being HP he's also a Dementor.

Not In The Know
31-12-2017, 08:39 AM
most teams in this league could keep 6 clean sheets in a row if they have no intention of attacking the opposition.

A huge 4-6-0 banner for the derby will get the point across.

andybev1
31-12-2017, 08:46 AM
NL being interviewed on radio just before the game today was claiming that Potter, with whom he gets on well, has a good sense of humour and a lot of what he says is tongue in cheek. Sounded sincere.

Surprised they get on well when Lennon more or less accused him of sending his team out to kick our players up and down the pitch.

SirDavidsNapper
31-12-2017, 11:25 AM
When you set up your team to defend and forget attacking you get clean sheets.

BullsCloseHibs
31-12-2017, 11:28 AM
What about the fact they've no scored a goal for 270 minutes

I was thinking exact same. Not exactly an exciting record. Typical of Hearts. He'll be the only one chugging into a tissue I'd imagine. Total pr1ck of a human.

BullsCloseHibs
31-12-2017, 11:31 AM
When you set up your team to defend and forget attacking you get clean sheets.

.... that's the Levein way. How utterly boring are they to watch. Radio Scotland pundits were hitting on this yesterday. They'll never be an attacking team with Potter at the rudder. Utterly boring man and club.

NAE NOOKIE
31-12-2017, 12:18 PM
Its some philosophy ..... commit foul after foul to stop the opposition getting any momentum and make attacking play the very last consideration in your game plan. How any team could concede 4 goals in a game to these roasters is incredible, never mind Celtic.

Potter will be chuffed though, his anti football tactics have stopped the rot at the PBS, its just to be hoped and prayed for that other managers don't see his 'style' of football as a way to success or folk will stop going to watch the bloody game.

EastCalderHibby
01-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Levein is celebrating a record of six clean sheets in a row and says th down in historye players will go down in history. If that's not embarrassing enough, he's forgetting the inconvent truth that we scored against them on Wednesday. He's a mess of a human being.

what a tool really well matched with the sewer dwellers . 4 6 0 down in history . rob several charity's down in history .medals won sorry no history on data,