PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Walker

Hibernia&Alba
28-12-2017, 08:05 PM
Possibly the only footballer I've ever seen who dives more than Arjen Robben. The modern game has produced some first rate divers, and this laddie is right up there. I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone spend more time on his erse. He really is spectacular at it.

ancient hibee
28-12-2017, 08:08 PM
And seems to need lots of attention from the physio.

stoneyburn hibs
28-12-2017, 08:31 PM
He really is a proper yam. Lucky not to walk, went after SJM quite a few times with sneaky fouls. Tried and failed to get Marv sent off with his diving. Prick.

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-12-2017, 08:35 PM
I've commented on this before, you'd think he was made of rubber the way he manages to bounce off the ground.

Hibernia&Alba
28-12-2017, 08:40 PM
I've commented on this before, you'd think he was made of rubber the way he manages to bounce off the ground.

It's amazing. His tactic seems to be to start the fall the moment he senses a tackle is about to arrive; and he must have a sixth sense, the way he does it. He is good.

Billy Whizz
28-12-2017, 08:42 PM
It's amazing. His tactic seems to be to start the fall the moment he senses a tackle is about to arrive; and he must have a sixth sense, the way he does it. He is good.

Could be a good player in a proper team though
Far too much football ability for that mob

Golden Bear
28-12-2017, 08:45 PM
Last night was probably his last appearance for hertz and it wasn't a memorable one. A real wee shame for him.

Kato
28-12-2017, 08:53 PM

8 or 9 career bookings for simulation by now. Percentage Potter probably thinks thats a good return.

davym7062
28-12-2017, 08:56 PM
Should have been sent off!! He's a thug like the rest of them

brog
28-12-2017, 08:57 PM
His yellow card foul on SJM was cynical, cowardly & could have caused a serious injury. He got away with several more fouls after that. As NL says, just how did he stay on the pitch.

jacomo
28-12-2017, 09:08 PM
He really is a proper yam. Lucky not to walk, went after SJM quite a few times with sneaky fouls. Tried and failed to get Marv sent off with his diving. Prick.

All part of the Levein master plan no?

'We try to play football.'

Aye, of course you do, that's why you task your most creative player with fouling our players.

weecounty hibby
28-12-2017, 09:15 PM
Booked last night then committed another bookable foul that was ignored. Then took a dive in the second half that the ref saw but just gave him a look that said, " I know that was a dive and you know that was a dive but I'm going to ignore it" lucky boy not to have seen red

calumhibee1
28-12-2017, 09:15 PM
Could be a good player in a proper team though
Far too much football ability for that mob

Disagree. Flatters to deceive and wouldn't get near any of the top 4. He regularly doesn't even get a game for Hearts. He's going to find himself in a difficult position in the summer with teams not desperate to pay his development fee but he's made his bed at Hearts and the fans want him gone. Could find himself in limbo.

Allant1981
28-12-2017, 09:19 PM
Disagree. Flatters to deceive and wouldn't get near any of the top 4. He regularly doesn't even get a game for Hearts. He's going to find himself in a difficult position in the summer with teams not desperate to pay his development fee but he's made his bed at Hearts and the fans want him gone. Could find himself in limbo.

pretty sure the only games he has missed this season have been because of injury, sure i read wigan are interested in signing him

28-12-2017, 09:19 PM
He's a diving, cheating wee ***** but he's the only player in that team that actually half attempts to play football. The rest are just hoofball merchant cloggers.

-Jonesy-
28-12-2017, 09:36 PM
He's not the player he was 18 months ago, he doesn't really play with any hunger or desire anymore and one can only assume he's completely lost his bottle and chucked it mentaly, as far as playing for the savilles is concerned

greenlex
28-12-2017, 09:40 PM
He's not the player he was 18 months ago, he doesn't really play with any hunger or desire anymore and one can only assume he's completely lost his bottle and chucked it mentaly, as far as playing for the savilles is concerned

He’s had Cathro followed by Levien. You can’t blame the boy.

Lago
28-12-2017, 09:43 PM
Last night was probably his last appearance for hertz and it wasn't a memorable one. A real wee shame for him.

Yip probably away in the next week so unlikely to see him in the cup game.

Scouse Hibee
28-12-2017, 09:48 PM
Yip probably away in the next week so unlikely to see him in the cup game.

Now injured again though so may delay his move.

HIBERNIAN-0762
28-12-2017, 10:06 PM
He's a total fanny and a typical yam.

Not a very good football player either in my book.

mca
28-12-2017, 10:29 PM
Now injured again though so may delay his move.

one of the commentators on the bbc said last night.. that " walker was hobbling around asking to be subbed "

And then went on Say that he had done a lung busting run before actually being Subbed !!!!

So how bad is the injury.. :greengrin Little scroat

Scouse Hibee
28-12-2017, 10:35 PM
one of the commentators on the bbc said last night.. that " walker was hobbling around asking to be subbed "

And then went on Say that he had done a lung busting run before actually being Subbed !!!!

So how bad is the injury.. :greengrin Little scroat

His bad knee again I believe but you never know, could just be getting ready to go to Blackburn.

andybev1
28-12-2017, 10:39 PM

Quite funny last night when he thought a hibs player was behind him half way between hearts goal and halfway line, the ball dropped down from a height, I expected him to controll it no bother but he fell back as if he had been pulled, not getting the ball and since there was no hibs player within 10 yards he just looked like a total tit.

justlikebrazil
28-12-2017, 10:49 PM
Most overrated player for a long time!! Not good enough for the English championship

H18 SFR
28-12-2017, 10:50 PM
I'd make an enquiry about his availability the Monday before the cup tie, wind the ******* up.

Jonnyboy
28-12-2017, 10:55 PM
I thought he was a very lucky boy not to be sent off last night

I've consoled myself with the thought that he's their best player, apparently but is only attracting a bid of £300k. Says a lot for the rest of them :greengrin

As an aside, I thought Milinkov was the biggest actor on the park. Went down several times like he'd been seriously hurt only to jump up and run away after the foul had been awarded

Deansy
28-12-2017, 10:57 PM

The thing is, he's not good - the exagerated 'writhing' of his body as he flies through the air is a dead giveaway he's at it !. When you fall/trip (unless your pished) the body automatically goes rigid - Walker's efforts last night were hilarious and I really don't understand why referees don't realise he's conning them ?.

For me, Walker epitomizes the average Jambo - loud-as and full of himself when everything's going good but a greetin-faced, wee coward who ****'s-off at the first sign of trouble !

Hibs Class
28-12-2017, 11:08 PM
I thought he was a very lucky boy not to be sent off last night

I've consoled myself with the thought that he's their best player, apparently but is only attracting a bid of £300k. Says a lot for the rest of them :greengrin

As an aside, I thought Milinkov was the biggest actor on the park. Went down several times like he'd been seriously hurt only to jump up and run away after the foul had been awarded

Milinkov ran into the back of mcgeoch then went down pole-axed holding his face. Even the commentators were laughing at him.

erin go bragh
28-12-2017, 11:13 PM
Away to Wigan apparently. Dirty little priick should have been sent off last night.

CentreLine
28-12-2017, 11:57 PM
Be interesting to see how the medical goes then. Seemed very fragile last night

hibees 7062
29-12-2017, 12:13 AM
Walker to Wigan for around £300,000 and Jack Byrne on loan

kaimendhibs
29-12-2017, 01:34 AM
Milinkov ran into the back of mcgeoch then went down pole-axed holding his face. Even the commentators were laughing at him.Sadly he still got the foul. Says it all

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Firestarter
29-12-2017, 01:40 AM
Walker to Wigan for around £300,000 and Jack Byrne on loan

Who?

Walkers a dirty hun rat. Gutted he's leaving as he's utter pish that bottles it against us.

SirDavidsNapper
29-12-2017, 08:42 AM
He's their best player. Looks disinterested playing for them and no wonder.

theonlywayisup
29-12-2017, 09:18 AM
He's their best player. Looks disinterested playing for them and no wonder.

:agree:

The Yams seem to find players similar to Walker - in recent years I can recall Andrew Driver and David Templeton. Young players with good skill, fast & direct, though they do struggle not to fall over especially when approaching the box.

I would say that Walker is poorer when compared to Driver and Templeton and he's definitely a more 'dirty' player. When it comes to the 'dive', Walker's the best.

JimBHibees
29-12-2017, 09:28 AM
He won't be happy being kept on when he was clearly injured possibly scuppering a move.

greenpaper55
29-12-2017, 09:33 AM
You wouldn't want Walker to be carrying your tray of drinks over to you ! after ten feet he would be on his arse.

EskbankHibby
29-12-2017, 10:05 AM
Archetypal Jambo, diving and cheating par for the course.

The ‘moustache’ almost completes the picture, if he could play in a cardigan I’m sure he would.

Who knows how many committees he’s on and how long he’s been behind the wheel of his Rover for - archetypal Jambo, just horrible.

Aldo
29-12-2017, 10:31 AM
Goes down quicker that a ten bob hooker! [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EH26
29-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Bizarre. He crumpled in a heap every time he fouled one of ours ,limped off at every opportunity ,then had a run at us if he found a bit of space.Was he following leveins instructions to disrupt the game at every opportunity. Says it all about leviens ? anti football tactics.

Nicho87
29-12-2017, 10:57 AM
Never turned up in any derby i can recall. **** player

Seveno
29-12-2017, 12:53 PM
Apparently signed for Holby City.

Tornadoes70
29-12-2017, 01:10 PM

Levein's had Heriot Watt build an outside swimming pool with diving boards installed as part of their hired training facilities. Unsurprisingly Jamie Walker is the unsurpassed top diver every time.

Col2
29-12-2017, 01:55 PM
Add Jason Holt and Sam Nicholson to the Yam cheating scroat list.

Jason Holt must have the record for being on his arse more than any footballer in the history of football. Just watch him the next time you see a Huns game. He is always looking to go down when he has the ball. ALWAYS.