PDA

View Full Version : Gloating Jambos on social media.

Pete
28-12-2017, 04:50 PM
Anyone else seeing all this? They’re all full of smiles and laughter about the “goal” and Neil Lennons reaction to it.

“Ha Ha, shame we didn’t have technology, eh?”

“Lennon is just being bitter”

“It was offside anyway”.

It’s all high fives and everything is alright again. If the Hibs have been hard done by then that’s good.

Hang on a minute...They were all mouthing off about how we were going to get it like Celtic were. Hibs weren’t going to bully them and they had it all going in their favour, a tight, sticky pitch and a bear pit complete with an intimidating new stand.

All this bravado and laughter is pure deflection from the fact that they were once AGAIN outplayed on their own ground by their rivals. Their reaction would be justified if the result had denied us a point but they got off with a draw by the skin of their teeth at home.

So next time one of them laughs, think about how we’d react in their situation. We’d be, to a man, going mad and asking questions about why we were in this unacceptable situation in the first place: never winning derbies and celebrating flukey draws.

It just shows you how small-time they are now.

Bostonhibby
28-12-2017, 04:54 PM
Craig Levein is their manager and they have the half built arena as a stadium.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

HIBERNIAN-0762
28-12-2017, 05:05 PM
You really should read the hilarious claptrap on Brokeback, their take on the game is that we were playing hoofball not them :hilarious:hilarious:hilarious

The goal was offside and the ball being over the line was "inconclusive" :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Makes a freezing cold day feel all warm and fuzzy at this utter comedy gold they have on there.

From a different planet without a doubt.

Blaster
28-12-2017, 05:17 PM
I thought they were going to be above us today? Sure I heard that last week?

Pretty Boy
28-12-2017, 05:20 PM
They’ll be the same clowns who were ‘loving the level playing field’ when they had their last few days in the sun at the end of Fenlon and Butchers reigns. That’s worked out well since Stubbs was appointed and Lennon has continued the trend.

They’ll not be smiling so much when we horse them out the cup again in a few weeks. They got away with one last night and fine we’ll they know it. No shots on target and no corners at home in a derby and they are gloating. Says it all.

28-12-2017, 05:23 PM
I'm personally loving all the "awck hibs celebrating a draw - how small time! wee team mentality etc etc"

I recall them celebrating the Ozturd (or whoever the hell he was) equaliser at ER a couple of years back like they'd won the league. Pretty sure they even brought out a "40 yard screamer" beer in honour of it all. Not to mention the 1-1 at ER when Steve Frail was the manager and at FT they were over at the fans all holding hands doing the whole 3 cheers thing and throwing their jerseys into the crowd. But then of course, Hearts really aren't ones for irony are they!

They got their usual slice of derby luck yesterday, got away with absolute murder and fine well they know it. If I was them i'd be shutting my mouth and just breathing a massive sigh of relief that they were blessed by incompetent officials yet again in a derby.

28-12-2017, 05:27 PM
You really should read the hilarious claptrap on Brokeback, their take on the game is that we were playing hoofball not them :hilarious:hilarious:hilarious

The goal was offside and the ball being over the line was "inconclusive" :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Makes a freezing cold day feel all warm and fuzzy at this utter comedy gold they have on there.

From a different planet without a doubt.

One of them said "hibs never looked like scoring"

:faf::faf::faf:

No not at all mate, apart from the time we actually did?!

Couldn't make it up with those clowns, as you say, another planet completely.

The Spaceman
28-12-2017, 05:28 PM
For avoidance of doubt, the Heart of Midlothian playing tactic when in possession of the ball yesterday was as follows:

Prince Buaben wins possession.
He passes it back to Christoph Berra.
Christoph Berra hoofs the ball as hard and high as he can to the Hibs half.
Isma Goncalves or Kyle Lafferty try to win the header.
One of our CB wins the header.
Repeat once Hibs lose possession.

It really was eye-bleeding stuff. I couldn't even name any of their other players on the park yesterday because none, Walker aside, were involved in anything meaningful. We were the better team yesterday and I am confident in remaining unbeaten against them for the rest of this season at least - they offered absolutely nothing.

Pretty Boy
28-12-2017, 05:33 PM

After the last derby at ER a Hearts fans I work with actually said ‘if Hibs didn’t score that game had 0-0 written all over it’.:faf:

Yes, like every game of football that’s ever been played had one team not scored it would have been 0-0.

NORTHERNHIBBY
28-12-2017, 05:40 PM
After the last derby at ER a Hearts fans I work with actually said ‘if Hibs didn’t score that game had 0-0 written all over it’.:faf:

Yes, like every game of football that’s ever been played had one team not scored it would have been 0-0.

The spirit of Cathro lives on. Footballing insight that is bordering on genius.

Hibernia&Alba
28-12-2017, 05:42 PM

They aren't right in the heid.

28-12-2017, 05:44 PM

They are a very unique group of people put it that way . . .

The same folk who believed Vlad when he promised them the SPL title within 3 years and to be Champions of Europe within 10 years

Aldo
28-12-2017, 05:50 PM
I had a few comments directed at me today from Yams at work! They went on no end about the penalty claim and said we were woeful and we're lucky to escape with draw. Our negativity brought them down.

I pointed out that at pretty much every opportunity they hoofed and kicked but I was told that's football!

I pointed out the game stats to them all I got was 1-5 blah blah.

More importantly I asked when the Megastand would be ready and what the capacity would be to be told to

F off, there is no deadline now and that it would be easily more than ours. I asked what it would be.... Jealous peg selling hobo!

They cannot take criticism!

O and they will spend big to bring in 3 quality players we could not afford!

MWHIBBIES
28-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Draw at Tynie in the cup, beat them AGAIN at Easter road then look at Twitter. They'll be ****ing spewing.

28-12-2017, 05:55 PM
I had a few comments directed at me today from Yams at work! They went on no end about the penalty claim and said we were woeful and we're lucky to escape with draw. Our negativity brought them down.

I pointed out that at pretty much every opportunity they hoofed and kicked but I was told that's football!

More importantly I asked when the Megastand would be ready and what the capacity would be to be told to

F off, there is no deadline now and that it would be easily more than ours. I asked what it would be.... Jealous peg selling hobo!

Ah classic yam tactic! When faced with a rather inconvenient or uncomfertable truth resort immediatly to the old "oh but but 5-1!"

It doesn't even bother me anymore, its comical. They have nothing LEFT, 5-1 does not hurt us anymore. It's nothing more than a comfort blanket to them now. 21.05.16 erased any tiny bit of hurt left over from 5-1.

Hibernia&Alba
28-12-2017, 05:55 PM

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.3_g-cFVHMWgLDfNm1MNyUwHaE6&w=233&h=160&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.15&pid=1.7

Wow. Beyond wow, even for them.

Jim44
28-12-2017, 05:58 PM
That was a massive result for them last night. In terms of relevance ( their infatuation with us) it was more important than their result against Celtic......... how sad.

Aldo
28-12-2017, 06:01 PM
Ah classic yam tactic! When faced with a rather inconvenient or uncomfertable truth resort immediatly to the old "oh but but 5-1!" It doesn't even bother me anymore, its comical. They have nothing LEFT, 5-1 does not hurt us anymore. It's nothing more than a comfort blanket to them now. 21.05.16 erased any tiny bit of hurt left over from 5-1.

Doesn't bother me either and tbh I usually respond by mentioning things such as the Lady Haig Poppy Fund and things along those lines. They hate that and say it's in the past so I cannot bring that up blah blah..... 1-5??

It's fair to say I hate them and with a passion and I hope everything they do fails! Megastand a prime example

johnbc70
28-12-2017, 06:04 PM
Anyone got a screen shot showing that Shaw was not Offside?

Aldo
28-12-2017, 06:05 PM
Wow. Beyond wow, even for them.

It is but these are guys about my age (late 40's) have lived through the 'spend money that's not ours era'!

Heads in the sand and think they will still finish 2nd or 3rd. Now this made me laugh out loud big time! Beyond deluded btw!

SirDavidsNapper
28-12-2017, 06:06 PM
Hearts drawing with Hibs is a good result for them. Always will be. Home or away.

28-12-2017, 06:10 PM
Doesn't bother me either and tbh I usually respond by mentioning things such as the Lady Haig Poppy Fund and things along those lines. They hate that and say it's in the past so I cannot bring that up blah blah..... 1-5??

It's fair to say I hate them and with a passion and I hope everything they do fails! Megastand a prime example

Hahaha they hate being confronted with the truth that they had to rob millions from charities, public services, football clubs, small businesses etc to buy their beloved 5-1.

I also love how they continue to hide behind 5-1 yet we are "small time" for still going on about 21.05.16 which was just last year :hmmm:

Capt Mainwaring
28-12-2017, 06:10 PM
The Pub team mob live a simple life , happy and content to pay and watch HOOF, CHASE, FOUL, REPEAT

Lots of bravado as usual before the game around not being bullied, get in our faces, play a high pressing game and the Hibs would crumble! Now they’re celebrating another clean sheet and reduced to hoping that players would don’t play for them yet but will appear during the transfer window will be enough to cuff us in the Cup Tie!

Who knows they might even get a shot on goal next time!!!

McD
28-12-2017, 06:16 PM

:agree:

A conversation I had a wee while back with one of them.

yam: you can’t talk about 0-7, it’s history
me: that’s true, so is 5-1 and you mention that often enough
yam: aye but you weren’t even born when it happened
me: also true, but you also also talk about 1902 plenty, and you weren’t born then
yam: ...........................
followed by continued silence and avoiding me :faf:

hitting them them with logic and reason and watching them struggle is hilarious :greengrin

EastCalderHibby
28-12-2017, 06:23 PM
Draw at Tynie in the cup, beat them AGAIN at Easter road then look at Twitter. They'll be ****ing spewing.

Just dump the tramps out at tincastle why give them a moneyspinner to help pay for bike shed
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

MWHIBBIES
28-12-2017, 06:30 PM
Just dump the tramps out at tincastle why give them a moneyspinner to help pay for bike shed
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:More Hibs fans that get to see us beat them and celebrate with SOL the better.

EastCalderHibby
28-12-2017, 06:32 PM
More Hibs fans that get to see us beat them and celebrate with SOL the better.

DEFO cant argue with that
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

jacomo
28-12-2017, 07:11 PM
I thought they were trying to end our unbeaten run last night.

Didn't realise a point meant so much to them.

stoneyburn hibs
28-12-2017, 07:24 PM
If they're gloating about a goal that was wrongly disallowed, then they are desperate and accepting of their position as the 2nd best team in Edinburgh. I like it, an admission of their inferiority.

Kojock
28-12-2017, 07:37 PM
Hibs fans disappointed at only drawing away from home,
Hear7s fans delighted to draw at home.
Zero shots on target, zero corners, if that was us at home this place would be in meltdown at such an inept performance. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

GreenNWhiteArmy
28-12-2017, 07:39 PM
They're a walking contradiction the lot of them.

We're not allowed to mock them for last night cause it's "celebrating a draw" even though they've done it multiple times at Easter Road.

And they're not only resorting to 5-1 but also game's and runs from 20/30 years ago

They've no shame at not having a shot on target either and don't worry about their brand of "football"

****ing freaks the lot of them.

Onion
28-12-2017, 07:43 PM
Ah classic yam tactic! When faced with a rather inconvenient or uncomfertable truth resort immediatly to the old "oh but but 5-1!"

It doesn't even bother me anymore, its comical. They have nothing LEFT, 5-1 does not hurt us anymore. It's nothing more than a comfort blanket to them now. 21.05.16 erased any tiny bit of hurt left over from 5-1.

How right you are. They have nothing. For the vast majority of Hibs fans 5-1 was banished to distant history on 21 May 2016 and remains solely as a comfort blanket for sad Yams who have no songbook and a distant and fading memory of dominating the Edinburgh Derby. It's eating them up from the inside out.

Onion
28-12-2017, 07:58 PM
They're a walking contradiction the lot of them.

We're not allowed to mock them for last night cause it's "celebrating a draw" even though they've done it multiple times at Easter Road.

And they're not only resorting to 5-1 but also game's and runs from 20/30 years ago

They've no shame at not having a shot on target either and don't worry about their brand of "football"

****ing freaks the lot of them.

We need to move on and leave them to wallow in their own wrath and personal anguish. No other team is more defined by their city rivals than Heart of Midlothian. Their existence and raison d'etre is to have the opportunity to play Hibernian FC, nothing else matters.

Whereas, we've lived the dream of beating the Devil himself in stoppage time at Hampden, banishing the longest of hoodoos against all the odds. Play for a 100 years, and the Yams will never come close to experiencing anything like that... and they know it :aok:

28-12-2017, 08:23 PM
How right you are. They have nothing. For the vast majority of Hibs fans 5-1 was banished to distant history on 21 May 2016 and remains solely as a comfort blanket for sad Yams who have no songbook and a distant and fading memory of dominating the Edinburgh Derby. It's eating them up from the inside out.

21.05.16 hurt them much more than 5-1 hurt us. It was a horrible day yes but it didn't define us where as their biggest one over on us and wind up patter was the whole 114 years, 1902 stuff. It hurts them that they were just minutes away from still having all that but they ****ed it up. Us winning the SC has left a massive hole with them.

renato
28-12-2017, 09:18 PM

renato
28-12-2017, 09:21 PM
Inconclusive right enough. Like all our other disallowed goals and all their retrospective red cards too.

Really looking forward to the “these things even themselves out” derby.

andybev1
28-12-2017, 09:26 PM
Anyone got a screen shot showing that Shaw was not Offside?

This is as close as I can get, you can see shaws feet just about even with the defender. Given that the ball is halfway to him, if it was taken back it could be argued he was onside (at least even with the defender) when the ball is played. Also, the linesman was more inline with this than the goal (sadly).

Pagan Hibernia
28-12-2017, 09:44 PM
No other team is more defined by their city rivals than Heart of Midlothian.

Before 2008 Manchester City supporters were utterly defined by their hatred of Manchester United but in their defence they had to share a city with an enormous global corporate behemoth... that would annoy the hell out of anyone... in contrast jambos bitterness is highly curious and amusing

Pagan Hibernia
28-12-2017, 09:49 PM

This is as close as I can get, you can see shaws feet just about even with the defender. Given that the ball is halfway to him, if it was taken back it could be argued he was onside (at least even with the defender) when the ball is played. Also, the linesman was more inline with this than the goal (sadly).

is that the lead up to the goal? I think the ‘offside’ they’re slabbering about is the final ball from Boyle which they say is played forward and not square, making Shaw offside

Greentinted
29-12-2017, 12:24 AM
"Lafferty would walk into your team" :faf:
Lafferty struggles to break into a walk at all. The walking, if you will, embodiment of a 'dodged bullet'. Absolutely rank lousy footballer.

Tornadoes70
29-12-2017, 12:46 AM
"Lafferty would walk into your team" :faf:
Lafferty struggles to break into a walk at all. The walking, if you will, embodiment of a 'dodged bullet'. Absolutely rank lousy footballer.

:top marks

His area of expertise appears to be barging around into opposition players and moaning at the ref. The type of 'player' Levein salivates over.

Rank rotten to others.

Libby Hibby
29-12-2017, 07:27 AM
Pre match, it was ‘we won’t be bullied again by Hibs’ blah and ‘we’re easily the 3rd best team in Scotland’ blah and ‘how the mini hoodoo would be be broken and normality resumed’ blah...what we are seeing now is a concerted effort by their fans and the media to discredit our hard earned draw, preserve our unbeaten run and make assumptions that we are no better than them in an attempt to distract from how bad they are and keep things positive for the cup game...that’s the game they really want to win, the deluded lot actually think they could win the cup...we must stop them on the 21st from winning and progressing further. If they get knocked out by us, watch them self destruct from within.

GGTTH

calumhibee1
29-12-2017, 07:32 AM
Seen a post on Facebook claiming that the unbeaten run were on is pathetic as they’ve had separate runs totalling 22, 18, 17, 17, 16, 14, 13, 13, 12, 12 and 10 in a row. That’s not including the runs they’ve had less than double figures. They genuinely believe they’ve had 164 games worth of double figure unbeaten runs. Considering we never played each other as often in the past, they’re near enough claiming they’ve been in a double figure unbeaten run more often than not throughout history.. and they actually believe it. Roasters.

SirDavidsNapper
29-12-2017, 07:35 AM
Did Hearts not go around 10 years without beating Hibs in the 70's?

calumhibee1
29-12-2017, 07:43 AM
Did Hearts not go around 10 years without beating Hibs in the 70's?

They beat us twice in 12 years (28 games).

macca70
29-12-2017, 07:46 AM

I think there offside claim is with Boyles ball to Shaw. Not clear if the ball goes forward to Shaw or it goes square to him or if Shaw was even ahead of Boyle.

matty_f
29-12-2017, 08:06 AM
I think there offside claim is with Boyles ball to Shaw. Not clear if the ball goes forward to Shaw or it goes square to him or if Shaw was even ahead of Boyle.

Shaw's definitely onside from Boyle's pass - hard to believe there's even an argument about it, to be honest.

Phil MaGlass
29-12-2017, 09:16 AM
What would annoy them more, is, if we have less threads on them and focussed more about the teams above us.

mjhibby
29-12-2017, 09:49 AM
What would annoy them more, is, if we have less threads on them and focussed more about the teams above us.

Agreed but after a Derby where we have extended our unbeaten run against them and been robbed by a ridiculous decision I'll forgive them being discussed for a few days. I'm sure once the break comes up . Net will be full of transfer stories/rumours and very little about them. The difference with sickbag is they have threads about us 24/7. To be honest just glad when derbies are out the way so can enjoy watching some football in games.

CallumLaidlaw
29-12-2017, 10:01 AM
The best I've seen is that our current run against them is only a cycle of seven because the first 2 games were draws and that was part of their previous cycle :faf:

And to add to that, our first win doesn't really count as they'd already romped the league and it was a nothing game.

All this was only raised AFTER Wednesdays game funnily enough.

matty_f
29-12-2017, 10:05 AM
The best I've seen is that our current run against them is only a cycle of seven because the first 2 games were draws and that was part of their previous cycle :faf:

And to add to that, our first win doesn't really count as they'd already romped the league and it was a nothing game.

All this was only raised AFTER Wednesdays game funnily enough.

Brilliant - can we tell them how many of the 22 in a row we don't consider to have counted then? :greengrin

Paisley Hibby
29-12-2017, 10:05 AM

Spot on. Too much obsessing on here about how they're obsessed with us 😂

matty_f
29-12-2017, 10:06 AM
Spot on. Too much obsessing on here about how they're obsessed with us 😂

I'm not obsessed with them, I never go on knockedback, for example, however I do absolutely revel in ripping the pish out of them at each and every opportunity to do so.

It's pretty much the only reason I can think of for them existing.

lapsedhibee
29-12-2017, 10:26 AM
our current run against them is only a cycle of seven because the first 2 games were draws and that was part of their previous cycle
Classic yamathematicosophistry :agree:

SirDavidsNapper
29-12-2017, 10:41 AM
They beat us twice in 12 years (28 games).

Great stat

chrisski33
29-12-2017, 10:51 AM
fxxk the yams! let them say what they want! we OWN this city!

HIBERNIAN-0762
29-12-2017, 11:01 AM
Has anyone seen this absolute scandal? words fail me and just goes to show what these mutants really think?

Knock knock...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/vile-online-hearts-troll-calls-11764525

Deansy
29-12-2017, 11:15 AM
These freaks see something in their players/team that other fans just don't/can't see their in their own teams -Jambos see 'Barcelonaesque' football while the rest of the world (normal people) quite clearly sees 'Hoofball' !

thebakerboy
29-12-2017, 11:46 AM
When they say they are going to be second in the league I assume they mean second Edinburgh team in league which would be correct.

hibbyfraelibby
29-12-2017, 03:39 PM
When they say they are going to be second in the league I assume they mean second Edinburgh team in league which would be correct.

They meant the Championship where they will land up again next season...

Joe6-2
29-12-2017, 03:42 PM

Coupled with the fact we bombed them out too!

marleyhib
29-12-2017, 04:23 PM
They kicked us off the park the whole game, negative in the extreme, no shots on target, no corners, no noise from them at all.

Really really poor game mostly brought about by their negativity, if that's how Hibs played at home in a Derby I'd be raging not gloating.

Thegreenside
29-12-2017, 04:53 PM
Irrelevant what they say, celebrate throw ins and share a song book wae the huns

Pete
29-12-2017, 05:10 PM
They’ve now managed to convince themselves that it’s us who were playing long balls all the time and Hibs that kicked Hearts off the park.

Taking delusion to a new level. 😂

lyonhibs
29-12-2017, 05:45 PM
Meh, they're rotten and they know they are.

Any other analysis of that game is comfort blanket bluster that one has to expect from Jambos in this "level playing field" era.

Not worthy of any real comment tbh.