PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hearts

Dashing Bob S
28-12-2017, 08:18 AM
No real point in this club. Anti-football, poor, small stadium, declining fan base of mostly silent clinically depressed types. Can see them in this dull limbo for years.

Onion
28-12-2017, 08:23 AM
Hearts F.C. Driven by hatred, defined by us, died May 2016.

Peevemor
28-12-2017, 08:31 AM
Did anyone else notice Milinkovic (sp?) run into the back of McGeouch then plunge to the deck clutching hs face in'agony'. Sums them up.

Pretty Boy
28-12-2017, 08:38 AM
They are like the Christmas toy nobody wants. It must be the worst moment of a childs life when he asks his Dad what football team he supports and he gets ths answer 'Hearts'. That realisation as they get older they will turn in to a Hearts fans. Dull, unimaginative, satisfied with sitting in silence watching boring football every week. Seeing Hibs roll into town in full voice twice a year must be their Bullseye moment; 'take a look at what you could have won.'

matty_f
28-12-2017, 09:49 AM
They are like the Christmas toy nobody wants. It must be the worst moment of a childs life when he asks his Dad what football team he supports and he gets ths answer 'Hearts'. That realisation as they get older they will turn in to a Hearts fans. Dull, unimaginative, satisfied with sitting in silence watching boring football every week. Seeing Hibs roll into town in full voice twice a year must be their Bullseye moment; 'take a look at what you could have won.'

Born into a life of watching Ronny Corbett and wishing you had a new Rover to kick about in. Evolving over time to have a strong neck to watch balls getting launched into the sky time and time again, and an ill-founded sense of superiority that you and like-minded Jambos share, completely oblivious to the ridicule from fans of literally every other team.

theonlywayisup
28-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Yes, but the 5-1 comfort blanket!!

Two songs, they've only got two songs

:lolyam:

Geo_1875
28-12-2017, 11:25 AM
Did anyone else notice Milinkovic (sp?) run into the back of McGeouch then plunge to the deck clutching hs face in'agony'. Sums them up.

Then jump up and run away as soon as he knew he'd got the "foul". They've done that for years all over the park. Their central defenders go down at the slightest touch as they know the referees fall for it.

Carheenlea
28-12-2017, 11:50 AM
They are very much the missionary position of footballing adventure and excitement.

hibsbollah
28-12-2017, 11:51 AM
They are very much the missionary position of footballing adventure and excitement.

Dry hump.

Hibernia&Alba
28-12-2017, 12:06 PM
Wee five-a-side pitch, ***** stadium (even with new stand), no atmosphere, awful football, maroon strip. That's a tragic way to live your life. It's definitely a club in decline.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
28-12-2017, 12:07 PM
Common thieves.

bingo70
28-12-2017, 12:09 PM
IMO they'd be well served just to merge with Airdrie and be done with it.

banarc7062
28-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Mr "Potter" must get a lifetime manager contract with that team. His tactics are mind boggling :greengrin

SirDavidsNapper
28-12-2017, 06:14 PM
Wee five-a-side pitch, ***** stadium (even with new stand), no atmosphere, awful football, maroon strip. That's a tragic way to live your life. It's definitely a club in decline.

Maroon really is the most horrible colour for a football strip. Dark and bland.

28-12-2017, 06:52 PM
Maroon really is the most horrible colour for a football strip. Dark and bland.

Yep. Makes their stadium dull, dingy and grotty looking and no amount of new stands can change that.

EastCalderHibby
28-12-2017, 06:53 PM
IMO they'd be well served just to merge with Airdrie and be done with it.

I hate Aairdie too but that's a tad harsh

jacomo
28-12-2017, 07:00 PM
'3RD BIGGEST SCOTTISH CLUB BY A MILE'

So says Gary Locke.

:faf:

Sir David Gray
28-12-2017, 07:03 PM

So says Gary Locke.

Hibernian FC - Not bigger, just better.

jacomo
28-12-2017, 07:07 PM

Not smaller either.

:cb

Pretty Boy
28-12-2017, 07:09 PM

So says Gary Locke.

‘A giant amongst minnows’ was the description I heard one of them give when discussing their position should Celtic and Rangers ever go to England. Same guy described the difference in size between Hibs and Hearts as comparable to that between Stockport and Manchester United.

They are beyond parody.

bingo70
28-12-2017, 07:10 PM

I hate that phrase.

We’re a better club and every bit as big a club as them.

greenlex
28-12-2017, 07:13 PM
I hate that phrase.

Bigger and better.

WoreTheGreen
28-12-2017, 07:17 PM
I have just took my grannys bingo money can i be a jambo

Bostonhibby
28-12-2017, 07:24 PM
Still can't believe they actually failed to hand over money to the lady Haig Poppy Fund and also had to disclose they'd done the same to big hearts and the Macraes Battalion Trust.

The stigma will forever be part of their history. Their very own creditors list.

Nothing big, or to admire about that legacy.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
28-12-2017, 07:31 PM
I hate that phrase.

I think the argument of who's the bigger team is irrelevant. I'll settle for being the better team and I don't think there's any doubt as to who the better team is.

Both clubs are of a similar stature in terms of size by the way, they're nowhere near as big as they think they are. I'm just not obsessed about us being the bigger team.

GreenNWhiteArmy
28-12-2017, 07:34 PM
They've owned us for the majority of my lifetime.

We've had some memorable wins in that period at both stadiums but the constant theme in derby's has been hibs play nice football but get bullied, hearts sneak late leveller and/or winners.

These results have come at a cost to us where they've lorded it over us and we lost a connection to the club in that period.... meanwhile hearts have unashamedly bumped charity and various companies to have an upper hand on us.

That changed in 2014 and with a level playing field we have dominated. It won't always be like that but what we know is hibs will always be up for the battle at the very least.

Another year or 2 of hibs wins and draws will be amazing to see not just for ourselves but to test these ****bags resolve.

Pathetic stadium, pathetic fans playing a horrible brand of "football"

Imagine we beat them in the cup game?

GreenCastle
28-12-2017, 07:48 PM
Yep. Makes their stadium dull, dingy and grotty looking and no amount of new stands can change that.

The odd thing is there is a lot of pink and now red on their outside of their stadium.

Confused bunch as I stated on another thread including thier odd seat numbering system in the Roseburn missing out numbers.

Can someone tell me why they play on a 5 a side pitch also ? No one thier him record is ok when it turns into who can play Hoofball the best.

HIBERNIAN-0762
28-12-2017, 09:09 PM

I saw that. What a classic yam fud.

It's the Potter way.

Mixu62
28-12-2017, 09:25 PM
They've owned us for the majority of my lifetime.

We've had some memorable wins in that period at both stadiums but the constant theme in derby's has been hibs play nice football but get bullied, hearts sneak late leveller and/or winners.

These results have come at a cost to us where they've lorded it over us and we lost a connection to the club in that period.... meanwhile hearts have unashamedly bumped charity and various companies to have an upper hand on us.

That changed in 2014 and with a level playing field we have dominated. It won't always be like that but what we know is hibs will always be up for the battle at the very least.

Another year or 2 of hibs wins and draws will be amazing to see not just for ourselves but to test these ****bags resolve.

Pathetic stadium, pathetic fans playing a horrible brand of "football"

Imagine we beat them in the cup game?

For the thrid year running!

majorhibs
28-12-2017, 09:28 PM
Still can't believe they actually failed to hand over money to the lady Haig Poppy Fund and also had to disclose they'd done the same to big hearts and the Macraes Battalion Trust.

The stigma will forever be part of their history. Their very own creditors list.

Nothing big, or to admire about that legacy.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

They BUMPED, as a club, these! They now, as a club, make it like they are superior when it comes to rememberance. Them, eh?

hibsbollah
28-12-2017, 11:17 PM
It won't always be like that

Why not? I don't see any reason why they should win any match against us, ever, for the foreseeable future. Let's keep our boots firmly on their throats. They are a garbage, joke outfit.

Vini1875
28-12-2017, 11:28 PM
One thing that did amaze me at the game was the many and varied ways they have found to boot the ball out of play. They did over and over from all areas of the pitch, maybe its the tiny pitch.

wookie70
29-12-2017, 12:15 AM
One thing that did amaze me at the game was the many and varied ways they have found to boot the ball out of play. They did over and over from all areas of the pitch, maybe its the tiny pitch.

Lots of good styles too. I counted at least 3, Standard hoof, headed hoof and overhead hoof. I also saw some hoofs in the attacking third which is advanced hoofing for sure

Capt Mainwaring
29-12-2017, 12:22 AM

They are the Spangles of everyone’s Selection Box. Least liked, last chosen and often spat out for leaving a bad taste in the mouth!

#HoofChaseFoulRepeat

jgl07
30-12-2017, 11:39 AM

So says Gary Locke.

He is taking the piss.

And not for the first time!

Deansy
30-12-2017, 12:40 PM
I think the argument of who's the bigger team is irrelevant. I'll settle for being the better team and I don't think there's any doubt as to who the better team is.

Both clubs are of a similar stature in terms of size by the way, they're nowhere near as big as they think they are. I'm just not obsessed about us being the bigger team.

Neither's anyone at Hibs - the size-thing is more poking fun at them with their obsession with it, they are seriously fanatical about being the 'Bigger team' !. Now a level playing-field is making them realise that they aren't, never were and never will be (imho - both clubs are roughly the same) the 'Bigger team', it's just pushing more and more of them closer to the edge !