PDA

View Full Version : No shots on target

matty_f
27-12-2017, 08:57 PM
That's what hoofball gets you.

Hearts are a disgrace. The stadium is a disgrace, the pitch is a disgrace, their fouling is a disgrace, their pre-match "were going to do Hibs" chat is a disgrace, their football is a disgrace.

Hibs are a different class altogether.

Scottie
27-12-2017, 09:02 PM
They are brutal. Levein is over they moon with their performance.

Flanny boy
27-12-2017, 09:07 PM
They are brutal in every way.The chat before every derby from them is cringe worthy, they are unbelievably desperate people

WoreTheGreen
CL happy wee caught them offside 6/7 times in first half

Carheenlea
The pitch would embarrass some junior clubs. Lennon called it right in his interview "Don't come here expecting to see a spectacle"

Treadstone
27-12-2017, 09:10 PM
The pitch would embarrass some junior clubs. Lennon called it right in his interview "Don't come here expecting to see a spectacle"

That was a brilliant interview from Lenny.

kevinc
27-12-2017, 09:10 PM
That's what hoofball gets you.

Hearts are a disgrace. The stadium is a disgrace, the pitch is a disgrace, their fouling is a disgrace, their pre-match "were going to do Hibs" chat is a disgrace, their football is a disgrace.

Hibs are a different class altogether.
And no corners, must be some sort of record.

Col2
27-12-2017, 09:11 PM
Two derbies.

No goals, no shots on target tonight, no corners for home team.

This is Craig Levein.

hibbydog
27-12-2017, 09:12 PM
Hearts suck the life out of any football match.

Lennon spot on with his comments

danhibees1875
27-12-2017, 09:12 PM
We had 1... Let's beat them in January then mock their football.

California-Hibs
27-12-2017, 09:13 PM
That pitch is a disgrace! Their home stadium from pitch to stands is absolutely rank! Small time!

brokenglass
27-12-2017, 09:35 PM
It really makes you wonder why a team go 69 games unbeaten then get pumped from that team.

Pete
27-12-2017, 09:37 PM
Our defence stood up to it all: crap pitch, hoofing and diving and the result is no shots on target for PSG’s equals.

They deserve immense credit.

Deansy
27-12-2017, 09:39 PM
'0 Shots on target' - the Jambos CV !.

Playing the 'Offside-trap' when you're at home - how proud they must be !

jakedance
27-12-2017, 09:39 PM
They are brutal. Complete anti-football. We're better all over the pitch, just a shame that we've got a problem getting goals. It always looked like 0-0 tonight.

Nicho87
27-12-2017, 09:40 PM
Hearts turn people towards rugby

OxoHibby
27-12-2017, 09:40 PM
That pitch is a disgrace! Their home stadium from pitch to stands is absolutely rank! Small time!

I think you have that wrong. The 400000 followers of the CL winners would say different 😀

matty_f
27-12-2017, 09:41 PM
Hearts turn people towards rugby

If you had to watch that every week you'd want football banned.

Thecat23
27-12-2017, 09:46 PM

Which went in.

matty_f
27-12-2017, 09:48 PM

Bollocks to that, mock them now. They're dug*****.

GreenCastle
27-12-2017, 10:00 PM
No shots on target at home...they are terrible

NAE NOOKIE
27-12-2017, 10:04 PM
That pitch is a disgrace, the only upside is that they were falling foul of it as well, Laugherty's free kick being a case in point. If you watch McGinn's shot which went well wide you can see his standing foot give way as he hits it. The size of the pitch is a joke as well, their bloody keeper hitting kicks from the edge of his box to the edge of the Hibs 18 yard box is bloody ridiculous.

Joke of a ground.

hibbysam
27-12-2017, 10:06 PM
It really makes you wonder why a team go 69 games unbeaten then get pumped from that team.

Because Celtic, like rangers last year, thought they could turn up and play football and get thrashed because of it. Lenny isn’t daft and knows how to set teams up for different scenario’s. Can’t play football on that mess.

WeveGotMcginn
27-12-2017, 10:11 PM
No shots on target[emoji736]
No corners[emoji736]
More fouls[emoji736]
More bookings[emoji736]
Craig Levein checklist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedy
27-12-2017, 10:21 PM
What was our shot on target?

hibbyfraelibby
27-12-2017, 10:45 PM
What was our shot on target?

1 on target and well over the line. More than enough to win the game. Lino is a weegie polis need I say more.

CraigHibee
27-12-2017, 10:46 PM
And yet the mutants are creaming themselves over on brokeback, mainly For the hatchet style challenges they are making, filth

Heisenberg
27-12-2017, 10:48 PM
And yet the mutants are creaming themselves over on brokeback, mainly For the hatchet style challenges they are making, filth

That’s all they’ve got on us now. They are absolutely buzzing when one of their boys gets close enough to hack us down. Was the same after the ER Derby this season.

Northernhibee
That pitch is a disgrace, the only upside is that they were falling foul of it as well, Laugherty's free kick being a case in point. If you watch McGinn's shot which went well wide you can see his standing foot give way as he hits it. The size of the pitch is a joke as well, their bloody keeper hitting kicks from the edge of his box to the edge of the Hibs 18 yard box is bloody ridiculous.

Joke of a ground.

They've set their entire ground up in an attempt to get 0-0s and to stop football from being played as much as possible.

I'd be ashamed if Hibs tried everything they could to try and get away from playing football as possible

Bristolhibby
Two derbies.

No goals, no shots on target tonight, no corners for home team.

This is Craig Levein.

Never forgiven that chunt for the 4-6-0 formation in Prague.

Hearts toss.

J

Speedy
27-12-2017, 11:25 PM
1 on target and well over the line. More than enough to win the game. Lino is a weegie polis need I say more.

Was Shaw's the on target shot?

Not taking the piss, didn't think it would count as it wasn't given. Can't think of any others right enough.

Ken
28-12-2017, 06:40 AM
I remember Stokes having a cross come shot that their keeper easily gathered that might have been classed as the one on target

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wee Effen Bee
28-12-2017, 06:54 AM
Stokes brought a save at least. Remember, they were the home team crowing about hammering Sellick and what they would do to us - Trumpesque deflection by them highlighting their combative approach and how they defended well. They also massaged their private bits to orgasm over the number of times we were caught off-side! How the mighty have fallen if that’s their positive take on playing the wee team at their bit! Hibs played football on a farmer’s field but they just blootered a poor wee football to death. Hearts = Anti-Football!

mjhibby
28-12-2017, 06:57 AM
Love how the hertz fans are creaming themselves over not losing goals and keeping clean sheets. Boy they must not see much entertainment. The easiest thing for a manager to do is tighten up the defence. Sam allardyce is a past master as was Tony pulis. It's much harder to keep it tight defensively but also score regularly at the other end. We moan at how we don't convert enough chances whereas the hertz strikers get very few chances. Bat two poor refereeing decisions we would be sitting level with sevco just now in third and eight clear of hertz. As long as we keep winning and picking up points away from home we will be fourth at worst. Potter won't change and the so called run they went on includes five draws and no wins away from home. The January window will be interesting but if mcginn goes I'm sure Neil Lennon has a plan B in place whereas Potter has only walkers fee to play with. I feel should we stay close to sevco third place is still achievable but would settle for fourth in the first season back up. I believe hibs are very interested in Ryan gauld and stevie mallan and would be happy with them. I don't think we need to tweak the squad too much and hopefully the wee break will see the injuries clear up and those not at 100% refreshed. BTW I hope sjm stays till the summer as we don't need to cash in given the money the crowds ate bringing I.