PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Hearts v Hibs

Pages : 1 2 [3]

MWHIBBIES
27-12-2017, 10:39 PM
Shouldn't McLaughlin and the Jambo-defender pictured (??) get a retrospective yellow for cheating/unsportsman-like conduct by playing on as if the ball hadn't crossed the line ??. The picture clearly shows these two for certain knew the ball was over and have conned the ref !

:faf:

Good lord, hope this is a joke. No, they done the ring thing, the officials failed big time.

SaulGoodman
27-12-2017, 10:40 PM
Shouldn't McLaughlin and the Jambo-defender pictured (??) get a retrospective yellow for cheating/unsportsman-like conduct by playing on as if the ball hadn't crossed the line ??. The picture clearly shows these two for certain knew the ball was over and have conned the ref !

Wit

delbert
28-12-2017, 12:27 AM

I’m guessing you have never heard the phrase ‘play to the whistle’!!!

Brightside
28-12-2017, 12:51 AM
Many people saying the game was poor.... and it was. But it changes massively if we score. That forces them to actually try and play some football and changes the game. I'll take the draw but its a game we should have had 3 points from. They are Dug Shiyte.

28-12-2017, 01:11 AM
Just watched the tv coverage. 71st minute, Walker leading with his fist and it looks like he actually catches Boyle with a punch so he should have got a 2nd yellow. Any Jambos claiming they should have had a penalty in injury time for handball (which it wasn't) as well as pointing out it wasn't, also point out it was from a free kick won by Walker who should have been off.

mjhibby
28-12-2017, 05:28 AM
In fairness to a few of the pbs mob they know the score with potter. They were happy for him to steady the ship but no shots on target in a home Derby hasn't gone unnoticed. He's actually heaped loads of pressure on himself with going so much for clean sheets as any fan will tell you four draws gives you four points, two wins and two defeats gives you six points. Unless he gets creative players in next month the seethe will soon return. Then again he wouldn't know how to use decent players. Its ridiculous they play the way they do when they spend well above us on wages and have no wingers and no Dylan type player in their side. Fortunately their obsession with us means there will be no chance of them ever being a decent side as long as he's in charge.

Ronniekirk
28-12-2017, 08:16 AM
In fairness to a few of the pbs mob they know the score with potter. They were happy for him to steady the ship but no shots on target in a home Derby hasn't gone unnoticed. He's actually heaped loads of pressure on himself with going so much for clean sheets as any fan will tell you four draws gives you four points, two wins and two defeats gives you six points. Unless he gets creative players in next month the seethe will soon return. Then again he wouldn't know how to use decent players. Its ridiculous they play the way they do when they spend well above us on wages and have no wingers and no Dylan type player in their side. Fortunately their obsession with us means there will be no chance of them ever being a decent side as long as he's in charge.

How they beat Celtic 4. 0 is beyond me on that Performance last night
The game was was there to be won for us in the first half Yes we had the goal disallowed but why not try something different second half
Swanson surely deserves some game time to start easing his way back into contention i know we haven't seen the best of him but he can only get match fit by playing games
He is only midfielder who has track record of scoring from Midfield Surely he has to be worth trying again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Borderhibbie76
28-12-2017, 08:25 AM
How they beat Celtic 4. 0 is beyond me on that Performance last night
The game was was there to be won for us in the first half Yes we had the goal disallowed but why not try something different second half
Swanson surely deserves some game time to start easing his way back into contention i know we haven't seen the best of him but he can only get match fit by playing games
He is only midfielder who has track record of scoring from Midfield Surely he has to be worth trying again

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAbsolutely this...add to that McGinn has been poor for weeks now...he tried 100% last night but it just ain't happening for him at moment...2nd half he was totally anonymous

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk