PDA

View Full Version : Just how good would it be!

21sMay
27-12-2017, 08:56 AM
If after really battering them in some recent derbys through the years and only winning by 1 or 2 goals, we actually went out and gave them a proper beating for once . I remember a few where they have got off very lightly in the past ......3-1 at Easter road(doesn't sound lightly but really was)
1-0 earlier this season when we should have spanked them.
further back when zemmama scored early doors.

I'd take any kind of win, but would love to dish out a proper spanking tonight .

c'mon the cabbage

Keith_M
27-12-2017, 09:03 AM
It would be nice but, highly unlikely.

We very rarely score more than 2 goals and, sorry to say this, but Hearts are nowhere near as bad as some people imagine...beating Celtc 4-0 is certainly no mean feat.

Given the fact that we give away at least one really simple goal every game and I'd be delighted with a 2-1 win.

One Day
27-12-2017, 09:23 AM
It would be nice but, highly unlikely.

We very rarely score more than 2 goals and, sorry to say this, but Hearts are nowhere near as bad as some people imagine...beating Celtc 4-0 is certainly no mean feat.

Given the fact that we give away at least one really simple goal every game and I'd be delighted with a 2-1 win.

Keep saying one day we are going to hammer someone, would be nice if it was tonight

Ozyhibby
27-12-2017, 09:50 AM
Doubt it will be tonight. Tynecastle is not suited to us. It’s a small pitch so very little room for our wingers and the pitch is in very poor condition so passing football will be difficult. Likely to be just one up front as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk