PDA

View Full Version : Where to watch the derby in London town ....

basehibby
24-12-2017, 11:32 PM
Down in London with my inlaws over xmas - so do any London based Hibees have any top tips for pubs to watch the derby? Desperately want to avoid a forlorn trawl about London pubs only to find them all watching the EPL game. Also would be good to watch with some fellow Hibbys if possible :hibees

tamig
24-12-2017, 11:41 PM
Down in London with my inlaws over xmas - so do any London based Hibees have any top tips for pubs to watch the derby? Desperately want to avoid a forlorn trawl about London pubs only to find them all watching the EPL game. Also would be good to watch with some fellow Hibbys if possible :hibees

Quinns is always a good shout. Where will you be based?

Johnny Clash
24-12-2017, 11:43 PM

Yep - check out the London Hibs link under Forum. Quinn’s in Camden looks like your best bet.

basehibby
25-12-2017, 12:08 AM
Nice one JC and Tamig - Quinn's looks like the safest bet right enough.

I'll check on the London Hibs thread on Wed am to see if there's anyone else heading there :thumbsup:

basehibby
25-12-2017, 12:10 AM
Oh and by the way Happy Xmas :xwave:rudolph:snowman:tree:xtree2:thumbsup: