PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas from New Zealand !

scm70nyd1973
24-12-2017, 11:00 AM
Just into Christmas Day down here in a v warm Auckland City.

May I be the first to wish all the Hibernian Family a very merry Christmas 2017 and a very happy, prosperous but above all a very healthy 2018 .

And to all the Hibbys with the Angels high above - you are very much in our thoughts - yes we did win that cup and we will tell you all about it some day !

GGTTH and thank you SDG

Juice-Terry
24-12-2017, 11:07 AM

May I be the first to wish all the Hibernian Family a very merry Christmas 2017 and a very happy, prosperous but above all a very healthy 2018 .

And to all the Hibbys with the Angels high above - you are very much in our thoughts - yes we did win that cup and we will tell you all about it some day !

GGTTH and thank you SDG

Merry Christmas! GGTTH!

Hibeewilly
24-12-2017, 04:59 PM

GGTTH and thank you SDG
Merry Christmas to you and your family too mate. Have a great day

Hibernia&Alba
24-12-2017, 05:15 PM

GGTTH and thank you SDG

Merry Christmas to you too, mate :aok:

penihibs
24-12-2017, 05:54 PM

GGTTH and thank you SDG

Merry Xmas to you and yours.

My oldest son's out in Australia hopefully here from him at some point,this time is all about family.

GGTTH.. My other family !!

Cardinal G
24-12-2017, 10:40 PM

GGTTH and thank you SDG

My laddie has been in Auckland 2 years now, missed may 16 by 2 months.
Loves it but always finds time to message me when I'm at match for updates as he did yesterday.
Messaged us this evening wishing us a merry Christmas as well as asking his mam for some cooking tips, hes cooking today for there group of 18 expats.
Missing him loads but glad he's happy over there.