PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: CLUBSTORE OPENING HOURS

RSS Bot
21-12-2017, 11:20 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8259)

Pollok Hibby
21-12-2017, 08:03 PM
Have to mention the service from the club shop.
I travelled through from Glasgow this morning on the first leg of several journeys along the M8 today. Looking to get ahead of the game I got there at the back of 9. Shop manager (I think) spotted me sitting in the car and asked if I was waiting for the shop to open. Then invited me in to get the wee man the home kit for his birthday. Out and away on the next mission before 9.30.
Last year I left it late (Hogmanay) to order some stuff online. Same guy phoned me to inform me that the training top I'd ordered for him was out of stock. When I explained the time restraint(his birthday is on the 6th), he sourced an alternative, gave me it for the same price, personalised it and made sure it was posted that day so that it arrived in time.
It's a challenge bringing up 3 kids in the faith through here but wee things like this (and a certain day in May last year) make it that bit easier.:flag::flag::flag:

Billy Whizz
21-12-2017, 08:13 PM
Great story PH

givescotlandfreedom
22-12-2017, 02:41 PM
Have to mention the service from the club shop.
I travelled through from Glasgow this morning on the first leg of several journeys along the M8 today. Looking to get ahead of the game I got there at the back of 9. Shop manager (I think) spotted me sitting in the car and asked if I was waiting for the shop to open. Then invited me in to get the wee man the home kit for his birthday. Out and away on the next mission before 9.30.
Last year I left it late (Hogmanay) to order some stuff online. Same guy phoned me to inform me that the training top I'd ordered for him was out of stock. When I explained the time restraint(his birthday is on the 6th), he sourced an alternative, gave me it for the same price, personalised it and made sure it was posted that day so that it arrived in time.
It's a challenge bringing up 3 kids in the faith through here but wee things like this (and a certain day in May last year) make it that bit easier.:flag::flag::flag:

Great to hear

CMurdoch
22-12-2017, 05:15 PM
Shop was busy at lunch time today.
Folks spending big bucks.