PDA

View Full Version : Transfer rumours

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11

Ronniekirk
11-01-2018, 08:37 PM
Why would Naismith go to or be wanted by hearts? He’s what, 5 foot 8? Doesn’t really fit with Leveins silky aerial bombardment tactics does he?

Perfect foil for the Big Hen the new Dutch Eagle guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3pm
11-01-2018, 08:39 PM
Could the 6'4" guy not be the wee striker ?

😂

Tornadoes70
11-01-2018, 08:56 PM
Why would Naismith go to or be wanted by hearts? He’s what, 5 foot 8? Doesn’t really fit with Leveins silky aerial bombardment tactics does he?

:top marks

Maybe he's desperate to add hoofball to his reportoire.

To be honest I couldn't care less if they sign him.

We've far greater firepower at our disposal up front with Stokes, Shaw, Murray, Maclaren and additionally with Barker and Boyle all ready to be put into the fray.

Bring it on.

Mon the Cabbage

:flag:

Lago
11-01-2018, 09:01 PM

Maybe he's desperate to add hoofball to his reportoire.

To be honest I couldn't care less if they sign him.

We've far greater firepower at our disposal up front with Stokes, Shaw, Murray, Maclaren and additionally with Barker and Boyle all ready to be put into the fray.

Bring it on.

Mon the Cabbage

:flag:

Agree

jacomo
11-01-2018, 09:01 PM
Maybe got the info from here:

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/11/hibernian-reject-six-figure-bid-should-rangers-increase-offer/

Wtf is actually happening here?!

Albanian Hibs
11-01-2018, 09:06 PM

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/11/hibernian-reject-six-figure-bid-should-rangers-increase-offer/

Wtf???

Stuart93
11-01-2018, 09:07 PM

I've never read so much pish in my life.

Winston Ingram
11-01-2018, 09:07 PM
Jambos new striker.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-in-talks-to-sign-giant-dutch-striker-leon-de-kogel-1-4658356

Hasn’t played since April.

Scored 1 goal last season. Leon de Kogel

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=56344

Stuart93
11-01-2018, 09:09 PM

I'm quite surprised they haven't tried to get zeefuik back

Michael
11-01-2018, 09:13 PM

He scored 24 the year before though. Very strange - wonder what happened?

Tornadoes70
11-01-2018, 09:14 PM
I've never read so much pish in my life.

Some dude writes of his opinion that Murty should think about putting in a bid for our Simon Murray.

Don't think I'm going to lose much sleep about this dude's opinion.

GGTTH

Stevie Reid
11-01-2018, 09:17 PM
I'd be delighted if we signed Naismith so not gonna pretend that I'll be a bit disappointed if Hearts manage to add someone of his quality and experience. Yes, he hasn't played for a long time, but he's been a very good player his whole career, so chances are that when he gets fit, he'll be a very good addition for them.

He's always seemed to be a good pro who looked after himself, so quite why so many posters on here (who may well still be proved correct) are so convinced that he's finished at 31 is beyond me. Even if he has lost the dynamism that he previously had, he will surely still have qualities and attributes to make him a valuable player in the SPL.

Of course he'll be a risk, as any signing is, and a very expensive one at that. I should also add that even if he were to sign for them, I still think our squad is better than theirs. But I'm convinced that he would strengthen them a great deal.

Ronniekirk
11-01-2018, 09:22 PM

Couple of cracking free kicks Clearly was a player that year but now out of favour and not getting much game time possibly

mca
11-01-2018, 09:24 PM
Really enjoys a foul though

Yep.. Always will remember him for his filthy Lunge tackles.. Dirty Bar Steward..

I really hope we miss his boat again..

The Spaceman
11-01-2018, 09:25 PM
Naismith would be a good signing for Hearts versus what they have just now, but can't say I am losing any sleep about it and certainly not bothered one bit that we aren't in for him :confused:

Nicho87
11-01-2018, 09:30 PM
Naismith would be a fantastic signing for anyone outside Celtic in this league. Decent player and 31 is young these days. I'd have him.

Tyler Durden
11-01-2018, 09:32 PM
I'd be delighted if we signed Naismith so not gonna pretend that I'll be a bit disappointed if Hearts manage to add someone of his quality and experience. Yes, he hasn't played for a long time, but he's been a very good player his whole career, so chances are that when he gets fit, he'll be a very good addition for them.

He's always seemed to be a good pro who looked after himself, so quite why so many posters on here (who may well still be proved correct) are so convinced that he's finished at 31 is beyond me. Even if he has lost the dynamism that he previously had, he will surely still have qualities and attributes to make him a valuable player in the SPL.

Of course he'll be a risk, as any signing is, and a very expensive one at that. I should also add that even if he were to sign for them, I still think our squad is better than theirs. But I'm convinced that he would strengthen them a great deal.

Yeah can't really see him being anything other than a great signing were it to happen. Sure it would take him time to get up and running though.

I don't think he's ever been a great finisher but he's much better than what Hearts have currently. I still don't see it happening though

Apart from his squeaky voice he's a decent guy too, did a lot of charity work personally with unemployed IIRC in Liverpool

brog
11-01-2018, 09:46 PM
I'm quite surprised they haven't tried to get zeefuik back

Where Zeefuik is he now?

keep the faith
11-01-2018, 09:46 PM
Why is this thread full of chat about hearts signings???
Who cares?

Iain G
11-01-2018, 09:47 PM
Why is this thread full of chat about hearts signings???
Who cares?

Aye! Any word on Hendo and Commons? 😁

brog
11-01-2018, 09:52 PM
Naismith would be a good signing for Hearts versus what they have just now, but can't say I am losing any sleep about it and certainly not bothered one bit that we aren't in for him :confused:

The biggest problem for us would be the boost to their morale from signing Naismith, but then again;
We played them off the park soon after their 4-0 miracle,
Last nime we faced Naismith in a big game we won 5-1,
If, & its a big if IMO, they sign Naismith, then you know they have to be selling someone else.

Hibbyradge
11-01-2018, 11:00 PM
Rumour was we offered 750k, think der Hun eventually paid 1.2m. Could be wrong but that's how I remember it

Hibs offered £1m.

The Hun hoardes went mental and they eventually paid £2m.

That's my recollection anyway.

southern hibby
12-01-2018, 12:54 AM
Not going to lie, if I had the choice of bringing Naismith or stokes in to Hibs it would be a very hard choice which one to go for.

So I say let’s sign Naismith too just to really annoy that mob. ( yes I know we can’t afford it) but it would drive them to Samaritans knowing we were out bidding them for their targets.

GGTTH

Forza Fred
12-01-2018, 01:36 AM
Pure speculation on my part, but wouldn’t be surprised if Norwich put in a bid for McGinn as they are in the process of selling their star midfielder (who’s name escapes me) to Huddersfield for eleven million.

Their manager has said basically he wants to replace him with a British player but prices in the UK are sky high......hope he doesn’t know about SJM.

wallpaperman
12-01-2018, 05:46 AM
If Rangers come calling I can't see Naismith going anywhere but there, however, if it boils down to Norwich wanting a token transfer fee for him, unbelievably Hearts may be able to afford this (using the £300k Walker fee), where Rangers seem unable to find any cash up front.

Is Naismith even remotely near to match fit considering he's not played since August?

At age 31, to not have played in 6 months would concern me a little, if my team was paying a lot for him. He may turn out to be a decent signing if they could get him for, say, 2 and a half years, but the cup tie would surely come too soon for him, other than perhaps a short burst off the bench.

Decent player, about 1 goal every 4 games, but not one to lose sleep over if they get him.

truehibernian
12-01-2018, 06:04 AM
If Rangers come calling I can't see Naismith going anywhere but there, however, if it boils down to Norwich wanting a token transfer fee for him, unbelievably Hearts may be able to afford this (using the £300k Walker fee), where Rangers seem unable to find any cash up front.

Is Naismith even remotely near to match fit considering he's not played since August?

At age 31, to not have played in 6 months would concern me a little, if my team was paying a lot for him. He may turn out to be a decent signing if they could get him for, say, 2 and a half years, but the cup tie would surely come too soon for him, other than perhaps a short burst off the bench.

Decent player, about 1 goal every 4 games, but not one to lose sleep over if they get him.

Why would The Rangers want him now that they’ve secured Murphy, recalled MOH, have Windass and also a returning Dorrans ? I think it’s wishful thinking on Naismith’s part to be honest.

As far as Hearts go, I’m more than happy they’re going into a cup derby without Lafferty and Walker, potentially Goncalves, and potentially lining up against an untested 21 year old academy player, a Dutch guy who hasn’t played much football, and a Norwich player who’s not had competitive action since August.

Can’t believe folk are getting doe eyed over a player who’s best football came 3 years ago during a wee purple patch under Strachan. He’s also coming back from one of the nastier ligament injuries you can get. I’m really quite comfortable with the market Hearts are dabbling in - it has all the hallmarks of Hibs under Fenlon and Calderwood (especially).

JimBHibees
12-01-2018, 06:25 AM
Hibs offered £1m.

The Hun hoardes went mental and they eventually paid £2m.

That's my recollection anyway.

You may be right however personally would doubt whether Hibs bid a million for anybody. The response to the list Collins provided was probably, 'aye right, John'. :greengrin

JimBHibees
12-01-2018, 06:28 AM

Tend to agree with that. He would be a good signing only apparent issue would be he appears to be quite injury prone.

Ozyhibby
12-01-2018, 06:49 AM

His team got promoted and the step up was too much.

GreenArmy1875
12-01-2018, 07:32 AM
Naismith is over 30 not played in ages they can have him he is past it. Anyways any news about us signing Commons I feel he could do a job for us still?

GlesgaeHibby
12-01-2018, 07:34 AM
Naismith is over 30 not played in ages they can have him he is past it. Anyways any news about us signing Commons I feel he could do a job for us still?

Is this tongue in cheek? :confused:

Could easily change Naismith to Commons in what you say above.

GreenCastle
12-01-2018, 07:56 AM

That’s a windup.

Though Commons helped us get out the Championship and we now find ourselves above our pink neighbours.

Don’t forget most strikers need service to score goals something Hearts seem to be losing in Walker.

Would maybe be worried if they signed JC or LG.

Ozyhibby
12-01-2018, 08:03 AM
Commons is done as well. We won’t be signing him.

Stuart93
12-01-2018, 08:38 AM
Johnatan opoku...again, twitter.

bingo70
12-01-2018, 08:48 AM

Twitter isn’t a source.

Who’s twitter account?

we are hibs
12-01-2018, 08:51 AM
Twitter isn’t a source.

Who’s twitter account?

Its on on that hibs transfer news account so probably *****.

bingo70
12-01-2018, 08:52 AM
Its on on that hibs transfer news account so probably *****.

It’ll be someone they signed on Football Manager.

Ronniekirk
12-01-2018, 08:53 AM
That’s a windup.

Though Commons helped us get out the Championship and we now find ourselves above our pink neighbours.

Don’t forget most strikers need service to score goals something Hearts seem to be losing in Walker.

Would maybe be worried if they signed JC or LG.

They claim they are signing a creative midfielder Levine indicated he has now got things right at the back by keeping six clean sheets so now its time to improve on their lack of goals Its not a panic reaction to the Derby being the next game(although he will know the flak he will get if they loose)
Rather its the next Step in the Teams Evolution since he became Manager
Time will tell if he is right,but you cant just throw in three new players just settling into the Club ,and none match fit ,and expect them to click

heretoday
12-01-2018, 08:56 AM
Naismith is a clever player and a good guy too. It would count as quite a capture if it goes through.

I'd have liked to see him at ER.

Blaster
12-01-2018, 09:16 AM
I’ve never liked Naismith as a person since Richie towells debut when he made a howler and rangers scored

Naismith ran past him and said something like ‘ha ha ya F....n Ba....d’.

Good fit with the yams

Souter96Mac
12-01-2018, 09:23 AM
That Opoku lad looks decent enough on YouTube, however I know YouTube could probably make me look half decent. But if there's anything in this rumour, looks like a strong number 10 who plays behind the striker.

Billy Whizz
12-01-2018, 09:33 AM
That Opoku lad looks decent enough on YouTube, however I know YouTube could probably make me look half decent. But if there's anything in this rumour, looks like a strong number 10 who plays behind the striker.

And scores goals from midfield. Sort of player we could do with, if there’s any truth in this

MrSmith
12-01-2018, 09:34 AM
And scores goals from midfield. Sort of player we could do with, if there’s any truth in this

Hmmm 🤔👍

IGRIGI
12-01-2018, 09:41 AM
Opoku is taking Amadou's song if he joins.

Big L
12-01-2018, 09:47 AM
Lennon and LD apparently on their way back from Portugal, might be something on the go.

Billy Whizz
12-01-2018, 09:52 AM
Lennon and LD apparently on their way back from Portugal, might be something on the go.

?

Callum_62
12-01-2018, 09:54 AM

Says who?

Thought they left together the other day but lennon back today (after living it up at Ra Celtic Do) [emoji57]

Ronniekirk
12-01-2018, 09:54 AM

Here We Go !!!! in or out thats the question

Firestarter
12-01-2018, 09:58 AM
Naismith is a clever player and a good guy too. It would count as quite a capture if it goes through.

I'd have liked to see him at ER.

How are they affording Naismith? He's a very good player.

CB_NO3
12-01-2018, 09:59 AM
How are they affording Naismith? He's a very good player.

Naismith is not happening from inside reports in Spain according to my Jambo mate.

SRHibs
12-01-2018, 10:01 AM
Hearts’ season is over if they don’t beat us on the 21st. They’re literally gonna drop 10k a week on a player solely in order to try(and fail) to beat us.

Firestarter
12-01-2018, 10:52 AM
Naismith is not happening from inside reports in Spain according to my Jambo mate.

That's good news. he would be a terrible signing for any club in Scotland outwith Celtic. :agree:

Firestarter
12-01-2018, 10:53 AM
Hearts’ season is over if they don’t beat us on the 21st. They’re literally gonna drop 10k a week on a player solely in order to try(and fail) to beat us.

He wouldn't be match fit to face us I don't think. Over a period of time he would be a brilliant signing for any club though. If it's not about money and he wants up the road then he would be daft not to go and learn from Stevie Clarke at his native Killie.

Edinburgh Green
12-01-2018, 10:59 AM
The charity thieves are working themselves into a frenzy that they are close to signing not only Naismith but...Lassana Diarra!

Wow, that’s gonna be some comedown when they only anounce a Dutch 2nd div striker. 😂

CallumLaidlaw
12-01-2018, 11:02 AM
The charity thieves are working themselves into a frenzy that they are close to signing not only Naismith but...Lassana Diarra!

Wow, that’s gonna be some comedown when they only anounce a Dutch 2nd div striker. 😂

The same Diarra that's meant to be signing for PSG?

ancient hibee
12-01-2018, 11:03 AM
All depends on Norwich.It might be worth their while to get him off the wage bill.If it’s a loan it doesn’t matter how little a wage he wants up here because Norwich will still want a decent contribution from whichever club he goes to.I That a club up here offering half a million in a transfer fee would get him.Norwich would then save two million a year.

Kato
12-01-2018, 11:03 AM

From the ever reliable wikipedia;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lassana_Diarra

Heart of Midlothian
On 12/01/2018 it was confirmed Diarra had signed a 18 month deal with the Edinburgh club.

Aldo
12-01-2018, 11:05 AM

With Man U also monitoring him.

Last salary was 3.5 million (per year)

Aldo
12-01-2018, 11:06 AM
From the ever reliable wikipedia;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lassana_Diarra

Heart of Midlothian
On 12/01/2018 it was confirmed Diarra had signed a 18 month deal with the Edinburgh club.

Brilliant!! 🤣🤣 so a Dutch second div player that hadn’t played for 10 months... Naismith and now Diarra. Priceless

Hibee87
12-01-2018, 11:08 AM

Man U and PSG both after him I believe. Why would he NOT want to go to hearts :confused:

SRHibs
12-01-2018, 11:08 AM
Some Jambo calling the the guy who did the Wikipedia entry a ‘hacker’.

Bunch of morons.

mentalhibee
12-01-2018, 11:09 AM

No idea if he’s signing now but I was told about Hibs being after this guy in the summer so could be some truth in it or old news.

Kato
12-01-2018, 11:10 AM
Some Jambo calling the the guy who did the Wikipedia entry a ‘hacker’.

Bunch of morons.

Hearts already have plenty of hackers.

SRHibs
12-01-2018, 11:10 AM
They genuinely think they’re signing Diarra. That’s up there with the most delusional stuff I’ve seen on KB. Weirdos.

Springbank
12-01-2018, 11:11 AM
Brilliant!! 🤣🤣 so a Dutch second div player that hadn’t played for 10 months... Naismith and now Diarra. Priceless

Who knows & who cares if they get any/all of these players.

The thing for me is we go out and beat them first time out this year, no replay.

They'll have a team of rusty and potentially unfit and untested players in key positions.

I'd expect the occasion and the novelty of it all to see them through the first half.

But I'd hope our superior fitness and team spirit would see us home, as Hearts tire in the second half, with no need for a replay, and no opportunity for Hearts new recruits (whoever they may be) to improve fitness and team spirit or tactical awareness.

McGinn and Maclaren to score for me, in a 2-0 or 2-1 win at Tynecastle

green day
12-01-2018, 11:27 AM
They genuinely think they’re signing Diarra. That’s up there with the most delusional stuff I’ve seen on KB. Weirdos.

They have totally lost it - or rather, they have re entered the part of their life where they could spend other peoples money freely.

Bams

Aldo
12-01-2018, 11:29 AM
They have totally lost it - or rather, they have re entered the part of their life where they could spend other peoples money freely.

Bams

Exactly. I am sure though that those bitten once will not be bitten again.

You are forgetting they will owe it to themselves!

12-01-2018, 11:41 AM
Hendo's homecoming looking unlikely.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/transfer-news-live-celtic-rangers-11838640

(https://weather.com/redir?par=tm_dailyrecord_widget&page=today&locale=en-GB&id=55.864237,-4.251806)Liam Henderson edges closer to Celtic exit

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article10854155.ece/ALTERNATES/s510b/JS125521629.jpg

(Image: Getty )Liam Henderson is edging closer to a move to Italy after playing for Bari against their own reserve team.
The midfielder has been on trial with the Serie B side managed by World Cup winner Fabio Grosso and is believed to have impressed the former Juventus and Inter Milan left back.
Henderson has made 37 appearances for Celtic (https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/all-about/celtic-fc), but only one of them have come this season in a 1-0 win over Dundee in October.
He impressed during loan spells at Rosenborg and Hibs and now appears to be on his way out of Celtic Park for good.

Vault Boy
12-01-2018, 11:49 AM
For what it's worth I don't think Naismith is anything like as good as he used to be, has been awful any time I've seen him for Norwich recently, of course that could change in Scotland.

My_Wife_Camille
12-01-2018, 12:16 PM
That thread on kickback is the best thing I’ve ever read.

Starts with a Hearts man talking about a mystery signing that would give Levein godlike status

its revealed to be Diarra

Hearts fans worked into a frenzy about the potential signing of such an unbelievably high profile player

other Hearts fans complaining that putting it public could jeopardise the deal

then when it clicks that they are unbelievable, deluded, gullible morons they pretend they were all in on the joke all along but it’s all good because they hooked a few Hibees on here (which they didn’t because everyone I can see just laughed it off) ������

What an absolute gang of freaks, so deluded by their own sense of grandeur that they actually think someone like Lassana Diarra is worth discussion ����

Firestarter
12-01-2018, 12:20 PM
Hearts sell their best prospect to Brighton.

Albanian Hibs
12-01-2018, 12:22 PM

Who's that?

SouthMoroccoStu
12-01-2018, 12:22 PM

Who?

RossScott1991
12-01-2018, 12:24 PM
are we linked with any players? or is this just a hearts thread, who cares what they do. keep coming on this to see if theres any updates on hibs transfer front for it to be all about hearts!

Springbank
12-01-2018, 12:28 PM
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/young-hearts-player-marc-leonard-set-to-join-brighton-1-4659836

Is this the Levein "vision" for Hearts?

Sell a good prospect for £300k now (though he'd be worth a lot more in time, most probably) in order to throw all of that £300k in loanee wages til June at Steven Naismith or someone similar?

With a long term strategy like that, let's hope we keep getting drawn at Tynecastle in the cup year after year after year...

Firestarter
12-01-2018, 12:31 PM
Who?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2083628/hearts-marc-leonard-brighton-transfer/

stantonsboots
12-01-2018, 12:35 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Naismith is past it?he was past it 2 years ago!

bigwheel
12-01-2018, 12:43 PM
he was past it 2 years ago!

When he played 26 games for Everton and Norwich in the prem , and got bought for 8.5M ??

easty
12-01-2018, 12:48 PM
When he played 26 games for Everton and Norwich in the prem , and got bought for 8.5M ??

:agree:

In September 2015 he scored a hat-trick against Chelsea, he's only 31 years old, he'd be a great signing for an SPL side.

JimBHibees
12-01-2018, 12:54 PM
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/young-hearts-player-marc-leonard-set-to-join-brighton-1-4659836

Is this the Levein "vision" for Hearts?

Sell a good prospect for £300k now (though he'd be worth a lot more in time, most probably) in order to throw all of that £300k in loanee wages til June at Steven Naismith or someone similar?

With a long term strategy like that, let's hope we keep getting drawn at Tynecastle in the cup year after year after year...

It says they could get 350k based on appearances so probably getting next to nothing now.

SRHibs
12-01-2018, 12:55 PM
Players only 2 years older than me getting called “past it”. I’m beginning to think my lifelong dream of playing for Hibs may not actually happen.

Zazu62
12-01-2018, 01:21 PM
Naismith would score goals in Scotland let’s not kid ourselves on here. He’s only 31. Kenny Miller has proved that age doesn’t matter in this league

Firestarter
12-01-2018, 01:24 PM
Naismith would score goals in Scotland let’s not kid ourselves on here. He’s only 31. Kenny Miller has proved that age doesn’t matter in this league

Whilst I wouldn't probably agree...there does seem to be an emerging patter of players that came through from that period being finished by the time their careers have hit 30+ recently. Miller Brown and Plukey being the exceptions.

Hermit Crab
12-01-2018, 01:29 PM
There seems to be a bit of jealousy from some on here with Hearts maybe signing Naismith. Would definitely improve them and I fear for us in the cup game.

JeMeSouviens
12-01-2018, 01:31 PM

He's been out injured a fair while, not every 30+ year old comes back from that but I agree he certainly has the ability.

Gordy M
12-01-2018, 01:37 PM
There seems to be a bit of jealousy from some on here with Hearts maybe signing Naismith. Would definitely improve them and I fear for us in the cup game.

:rolleyes:jealousy!!? Most over rated scotland player in last few years....we actually used to call him Stevie Naiwheretobeseensmith!! Absolutely no way we should fear that shower in the cup game.....they are brutal, and a 31 year old who hasnt played for 5 months and scored 8 goals in the last 3 years certainly aint changing that!!

The_Horde
12-01-2018, 01:38 PM

When are you going to finally make the name change to Hermit Yam?

Captain Trips
12-01-2018, 01:40 PM
I didnt really fear him when here before he has about 1 in 4 from his Killie/Rangers days, I am not in any way bothered whom he signs for. He is alright player and IMO nothing more.

MrSmith
12-01-2018, 01:49 PM
Hey, good luck to them signing him however, more interested in our team performing and the ref officiating honestly and justly.

RoxburghHibs
12-01-2018, 01:52 PM
I fear for us in the cup game.

:nlgwa

:na na:

Borderhibbie76
12-01-2018, 01:52 PM
When are you going to finally make the name change to Hermit Yam?Best off not rising to.it mate

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thecat23
12-01-2018, 02:00 PM

You honestly fear for us in the cup game??

Many games has he played in the last year? Goals scored in the last year? He’s past it, have a look at the Norwich forums! The day I “fear” hearts over one player I’m chucking it. We are miles better than them.

Thecat23
12-01-2018, 02:00 PM
he was past it 2 years ago!

Correct.

Firestarter
12-01-2018, 02:04 PM
You honestly fear for us in the cup game??

Many games has he played in the last year? Goals scored in the last year? He’s past it, have a look at the Norwich forums! The day I “fear” hearts over one player I’m chucking it. We are miles better than them.

Couldn't you have used the same argument about Stokes before coming back to us doing zip at Blackburn?

2 years ago Naismith was being sold for just under £10m. I don't think they will get him but it remains to be seen that one of the best players we have sent down to play in England in recent times is past it tbh.

As for the Cup, nah, we will pump them Naismith or no.

Humo
12-01-2018, 02:09 PM
There seems to be a bit of jealousy from some on here with Hearts maybe signing Naismith. Would definitely improve them and I fear for us in the cup game.Good player? Maybe aye

Fear them? Get a grip mate it's Hearts they're mince and one player won't change that

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

mentalhibee
12-01-2018, 02:09 PM

Fear for us, Did you watch the last derby? Hearts continuously punting it into the stand and fouling.

Ronniekirk
12-01-2018, 02:24 PM
So no Hibs Transfer News then Hearts are the Team that need to find a way to beat us or its 10 in a row

Thecat23
12-01-2018, 02:25 PM
Couldn't you have used the same argument about Stokes before coming back to us doing zip at Blackburn?

2 years ago Naismith was being sold for just under £10m. I don't think they will get him but it remains to be seen that one of the best players we have sent down to play in England in recent times is past it tbh.

As for the Cup, nah, we will pump them Naismith or no.

Totally different players and not being funny Stokes hasn’t done that much and I’m a fan of his. Naismith hasn’t played has he? I wouldn’t want Naismith but that’s just me. Whether he goes or not I’m glad it’s not us.

supermcginn
12-01-2018, 02:25 PM

Deary me 😴

Firestarter
12-01-2018, 02:34 PM
Totally different players and not being funny Stokes hasn’t done that much and I’m a fan of his. Naismith hasn’t played has he? I wouldn’t want Naismith but that’s just me. Whether he goes or not I’m glad it’s not us.

True & fair do's. :aok:

Stuart93
Sake. STFU about hearts YAWN...can we hear more potential hibs signings, let them do away with their signings and we'll see how the 21st goes

JDHibs
No wonder people say we are obsessed with them, pages of discussing their potential signings.

Give it a rest.

we are hibs
12-01-2018, 02:35 PM
Signing Naismith won't help them in the middle of the mark, which is where we have continually bullied them for 4 years now

hibbie02
12-01-2018, 02:38 PM
I think we need a Yam Gossip Thread so all those obsessing about their signings can get their fix there and leave this one to people who want to hear anything about HIBS signings!

weecounty hibby
12-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Do we have any Hibs rumours?? I'd love to hear some, even if it is made up bull****. At least it would be interesting. Much more so than debating hearts latest fantasies

Dalianwanda
12-01-2018, 02:41 PM
I think we need a Yam Gossip Thread so all those obsessing about their signings can get their fix there and leave this one to people who want to hear anything about HIBS signings!

I was thinking similar a few weeks back when threads about them seemed to permanently hog the top of the board....Saying that to have a dedicated area may just look like obsessing more :wink:

Anyhoo.................Back to Hibs transfer gossip :flag:

wallpaperman
12-01-2018, 02:42 PM
:agree:

In September 2015 he scored a hat-trick against Chelsea, he's only 31 years old, he'd be a great signing for an SPL side.

2 and a half years ago is a long time in football. Since that hat-trick he's scored a total of 10 goals for his club in that 2 and a half year period (or 2 years if you discount the current injury).

Add in the fairly serious ankle ligament injury that has kept him out for nearly 6 months and we are talking risk here, this is no sure thing.

I think he may do well once fully recovered, but not quite sure why the Jambos are getting in such a froth at the prospect of him signing

MacGruber
12-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Gray injured again in Portugal might change the plans? Don't know the extent, seen it on the match thread

keep the faith
12-01-2018, 02:47 PM
No wonder people say we are obsessed with them, pages of discussing their potential signings.

Give it a rest.

Yep. If I was a jambo I would be laughing my head off at this thread. Some posters seem to really care about hearts signings.
Personally I think admins should automatically remove any yam signing content.

Borderhibbie76
12-01-2018, 02:53 PM
Sake. STFU about hearts YAWN...can we hear more potential hibs signings, let them do away with their signings and we'll see how the 21st goesAgreed it's boring [emoji99][emoji99][emoji99]

sambajustice
12-01-2018, 07:04 PM
Heard we're back in for Ryo Miyaichi...

Hermit Crab
12-01-2018, 07:06 PM

Who?

Tornadoes70
12-01-2018, 07:08 PM

Never heard of this player before. Would love to have him here after a quick look at his wikipedia profile.

bingo70
12-01-2018, 07:08 PM

I’ve been looking and looking at that name trying to get the joke, finally broke and decided to google him and see he’s actually a real player.

Still not convinced there’s not a joke I’m not getting though.

ancient hibee
12-01-2018, 07:10 PM
Latest rumour.Range Rover with personalised SN numberplate seen leaving Easter Road area.

HibbyAndy
12-01-2018, 07:12 PM
Latest rumour.Range Rover with personalised SN numberplate seen leaving Easter Road area.

Steven Naismith:shocked::eek::hide:

Heedersnvolleys
12-01-2018, 07:14 PM

And in Tranent on its way to the training centre last night

Michael
12-01-2018, 07:16 PM

Samir Nasri would be some statement.

Hermit Crab
12-01-2018, 07:20 PM

Behave. :fishin: :greengrin

SaulGoodman
12-01-2018, 07:28 PM

Simon Nurray

Mainstandman
12-01-2018, 07:29 PM
I've heard he's 31 on here, so definitely no finished. :wink:

Callum7
12-01-2018, 07:44 PM

Sam Nicholson :sick:

HibbyAndy
12-01-2018, 07:45 PM
Sam Nicholson :sick:

Left for America yesterday :greengrin

SRHibs
12-01-2018, 08:28 PM

Think I may die of laughter if that were to happen.

bingo70
12-01-2018, 08:30 PM
Think I may die of laughter if that were to happen.

I’d have some amount of back tracking to do but I think I’m up to it.

Hibbyradge
12-01-2018, 08:46 PM
I’d have some amount of back tracking to do but I think I’m up to it.

:faf:

:thumbsup:

Scorrie
12-01-2018, 09:30 PM

Silva Neymar? 🤔

SirDavidsNapper
12-01-2018, 10:22 PM
Yup. Would need to be 500k+ to even consider it

Turkish bid must have been less 😉

ajf
13-01-2018, 12:07 AM
Naismith just did a lot of running who's second touch if it was within 5 metres of the touchline was a shy and anywhere on the park was a tackle , poor technique but plenty energy , poor international player who got way more caps than his skill deserved ,nothing to worry about , much ado about nothing , sums him up imo

truehibernian
13-01-2018, 12:33 AM
Hoping we’ll sign Ali Crawford before the window closes. Would be a terrific signing.

Hermit Crab
13-01-2018, 02:38 AM
Hoping we’ll sign Ali Crawford before the window closes. Would be a terrific signing.

Rangers in for him and Hamilton want 600k for him, no chance we'll sign him.

Haymaker
13-01-2018, 02:44 AM
:hyper

LancsHibs
13-01-2018, 03:52 AM
Rangers in for him and Hamilton want 600k for him, no chance we'll sign him.

Thought it was Docherty the Rangers were in for? Or are they interested in both?

stantonsboots
13-01-2018, 07:50 AM
Agreed always rated him

SirDavidsNapper
13-01-2018, 07:56 AM
Naismith just did a lot of running who's second touch if it was within 5 metres of the touchline was a shy and anywhere on the park was a tackle , poor technique but plenty energy , poor international player who got way more caps than his skill deserved ,nothing to worry about , much ado about nothing , sums him up imo

Im sure we'd be creaming ourselves if we signed Naismith. He's a cracking player and would be a great signing for Hearts unfortunately.

JimBHibees
13-01-2018, 07:56 AM

Is that the old guy from the Karate kid? :greengrin

LancsHibs
13-01-2018, 08:27 AM
Im sure we'd be creaming ourselves if we signed Naismith. He's a cracking player and would be a great signing for Hearts unfortunately.

Agree but would much prefer we signed the likes of Docherty or Crawford from Accies, players who you would expect to play week in week out and then have a sell on value.

Heisenberg
13-01-2018, 08:33 AM
I remember we were briefly linked with Crawford in the summer after the deal for Berry fell through. He seems inconsistent but probably worth a punt on a pre contract. We badly need an attacking midfield player.

Sioux
13-01-2018, 08:50 AM
I find it quite funny that when hertz are linked with a player there's always a number of folk on here bigging that player up. Alternatively when we are linked with someone there's a chorus of "he's not good enough" and other sh*** like that that.

I remember the praise Ngog got ffs.

Strange

bingo70
13-01-2018, 08:54 AM
I remember we were briefly linked with Crawford in the summer after the deal for Berry fell through. He seems inconsistent but probably worth a punt on a pre contract. We badly need an attacking midfield player.

Strikes me as someone that could probably do with a fresh start, he seems to have gone a bit stale at Hamilton, looked an excellent player last season though.

theonlywayisup
13-01-2018, 08:55 AM
There is no chance that Naismith will end up at Tiny. I'm convinced he'll have much better offers than playing for them.

LancsHibs
13-01-2018, 09:07 AM
There is no chance that Naismith will end up at Tiny. I'm convinced he'll have much better offers than playing for them.

Like staying at home watching daytime telly, doing the housework and finally clearing out that shed!

easty
13-01-2018, 09:31 AM
Agree but would much prefer we signed the likes of Docherty or Crawford from Accies, players who you would expect to play week in week out and then have a sell on value.

You'd rather have Ali Crawford than Stevie Naismith? Honestly?

CorrieHibs
13-01-2018, 09:33 AM

I would rather Crawford as well. Naismith is near the end of his career. Crawford can improve and be sold for good money.

Albanian Hibs
13-01-2018, 09:35 AM

Yes. Honestly.

southsider
13-01-2018, 09:37 AM
There are, apparently, bids on the table from English clubs, paying his full wage. If Hertz are willing to pay £10k a week more fool them.

CorrieHibs
13-01-2018, 09:38 AM
Strikes me as someone that could probably do with a fresh start, he seems to have gone a bit stale at Hamilton, looked an excellent player last season though.

Probably hard for a technically good player surrounded by thugs playing football. With the right players, club and management team. I think he would turn out to be a really good player.

neil7908
13-01-2018, 10:33 AM

I think Naismith would be a very good signing but him on a 6 month loan at £10k p/w or a youngish player like Crawford who could cover a much needed gap in our squad?

I'd take Crawford.

BoomtownHibees
13-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Ryan Flynn has left Oldham. Decent player on his day

Hermit Crab
13-01-2018, 10:55 AM
Thought it was Docherty the Rangers were in for? Or are they interested in both?

I think I've got them mixed up. :greengrin

Heisenberg
13-01-2018, 10:56 AM
Ryan Flynn has left Oldham. Decent player on his day

Signing for St Mirren apparently.

Leith Green
13-01-2018, 11:00 AM

I get a feeling that Hearts are being used by the player and agent , maybe even his holding club to get his name in the papers and to drum up interest

SouthMoroccoStu
13-01-2018, 11:02 AM
Wouldn’t Naismith have been part of the Scotland squad under Craig Levein?

He can’t have fond memories of that

None of us do

Thecat23
13-01-2018, 11:04 AM

In a heartbeat. Not even a contest to be honest!

Thecat23
13-01-2018, 11:08 AM
I find it quite funny that when hertz are linked with a player there's always a number of folk on here bigging that player up. Alternatively when we are linked with someone there's a chorus of "he's not good enough" and other sh*** like that that.

I remember the praise Ngog got ffs.

Strange

Bang on, folk ****ting it in case Naismith signs 😂 what’s he done lately? Legs have gone to start with, loves to boot folk as well. Sorry but if we were in for him I’d be gutted. We can and have done better imo. A young lad trying to play to force his was into his country’s World Cup side. Or Naismith who is finished. 🤔

GordonHFC
13-01-2018, 11:08 AM
Wouldn’t Naismith have been part of the Scotland squad under Craig Levein?

He can’t have fond memories of that

None of us do

Can't have been. He is a forward.

easty
13-01-2018, 11:10 AM
Nah, I'm no having it, anyone who's saying they'd rather have Ali Crawford than Stevie Naismith is at it, in my opinion.

Thecat23
13-01-2018, 11:12 AM
Nah, I'm no having it, anyone who's saying they'd rather have Ali Crawford than Stevie Naismith is at it, in my opinion.

I’m not at it. But that’s just “my opinion” 😁

Hermit Crab
13-01-2018, 11:12 AM

:agree:, saying they'd rather have a player worth say 300k instead of a player who only a few years ago was sold for 8.5m and has played in the top leagues in England.

Thecat23
13-01-2018, 11:15 AM
:agree:, saying they'd rather have a player worth say 300k instead of a player who only a few years ago was sold for 8.5m and has played in the top leagues in England.

Just because a player was worth such and such years ago means absolutely nothing now. People need to stop falling over themselves at a price tag. Whether it’s Hearts or Killie or Huns Naismith will be bang average at best.

Give me the younger up and coming player who for all we know may go for millions as well down the line.

easty
13-01-2018, 11:17 AM

Crawford isn't even worth £300k.

Gordy M
13-01-2018, 11:20 AM

So you would rather have Rowan Vine who was sold for 3million.....or Crawford for 300k? Transfer money....esp in England means nothing.

Gordy M
13-01-2018, 11:22 AM
See all these folk bigging up Naismith....were you so worried about him when he was at Killie or Rangers? When he was arguably a 'better' player?? Nope.....neither was i.

truehibernian
13-01-2018, 11:22 AM

I'm told we are very keen to get him in this window (Crawford). Personally, I think he is a very good player, busy, industrious, technically good and pops up with important goals now and again. Plays the game with his head up and can drive a team forward - I'd also say he is nothing like Naismith, more like SJM.

I wouldn't touch Naismith given his recent injury and lack of competitive football in the last 12 months. I'd liken SM to Danny Swanson and I think Danny has a lot to do to really convince NL and the fans that he's hungry enough - which I think he (DS) will do in the next few months :aok: I think DS is a top player who plays within himself at times (for some off field reasons too). If NL can get belief into his game, we'll have a very very good player in the team and the thought of Naismith will be consigned to where it should be - into the 'don't need' pile :agree:

easty
13-01-2018, 11:24 AM
So you would rather have Rowan Vine who was sold for 3million.....or Crawford for 300k? Transfer money....esp in England means nothing.

I'm no "worried" about him, I'm saying he'd be a good player for an SPL side, and is definitely a better player than Ali Crawford.

BegbieHSC
13-01-2018, 11:25 AM
Hear Bastian Schweinsteiger is a free agent :wink::wink:

NAE NOOKIE
13-01-2018, 11:40 AM

The club shop would run out of 'E's in days :greengrin

The_Horde
13-01-2018, 12:22 PM

Heard he's on the list behind lassana diarra, sneijder and van der vaart.

BegbieHSC
13-01-2018, 12:23 PM
Heard he's on the list behind lassana diarra, sneijder and van der vaart.

Behind? I'd have him at the top ahead of that lot.

Firestarter
13-01-2018, 12:28 PM
See all these folk bigging up Naismith....were you so worried about him when he was at Killie or Rangers? When he was arguably a 'better' player?? Nope.....neither was i.

He was class for Killie and Huns then down South. So aye, he was killies best player who scored two to get them in the final against us and was brilliant for Huns then Everton. Playing down him being a good player because he's linked and linked only with the pink mob is silly.

Heisenberg
13-01-2018, 12:50 PM
Naismith WAS a fantastic player. He’s now 31 and on the comeback from a very serious injury. Not played a game since August. No idea how good he is these days.

Thecat23
13-01-2018, 12:57 PM
He was class for Killie and Huns then down South. So aye, he was killies best player who scored two to get them in the final against us and was brilliant for Huns then Everton. Playing down him being a good player because he's linked and linked only with the pink mob is silly.

Absolutely nothing to do with him going to Hearts. He could go to Killie i still think he’s pish. Remember how we all thought Whitty was a great signing (me included) but again these guys are done no matter how we’d like to think otherwise.

Wheat Hound
13-01-2018, 01:01 PM
Crawford would be an excellent signing and very much the template we should using more of a la SJM ie young proven premier div players already proven but ready for the step up and with potential sell on value. See Docherty, Jordan Jones, Chris Cadden and Allan Campbell to name but a few.

JohnM1875
13-01-2018, 01:04 PM
Crawford would be an excellent signing and very much the template we should using more of a la SJM ie young proven premier div players already proven but ready for the step up and with potential sell on value. See Docherty, Jordan Jones, Chris Cadden and Allan Campbell to name but a few.

Isn’t Ali Crawford like 26? Granted is isn’t old but I don’t think he’d have great potential sell on value myself.

What I’ve seen of him he’s a decent premiership level midfielder. Wouldn’t want to spend the upwards of 300k for him that’s been suggested.

Wheat Hound
13-01-2018, 01:16 PM
Isn’t Ali Crawford like 26? Granted is isn’t old but I don’t think he’d have great potential sell on value myself.

What I’ve seen of him he’s a decent premiership level midfielder. Wouldn’t want to spend the upwards of 300k for him that’s been suggested.

You're right, I thought he was a big younger! Still think he'dbe a great signing and my point remains about the type of player we should be targeting more of.

Deansy
13-01-2018, 02:18 PM
There are, apparently, bids on the table from English clubs, paying his full wage. If Hertz are willing to pay £10k a week more fool them.

They won't - but they'll be more than happy to let their Muppets believe that they are !

Ozyhibby
13-01-2018, 03:24 PM
A right back would be nice before the derby but if we don’t get one I’m comfortable with the squad we have. Not sure the yams can say the same.

keep the faith
13-01-2018, 03:28 PM
Can people ease up on the hearts stuff? Hibs transfer chat please.

Hermit Crab
13-01-2018, 03:30 PM
Can people ease up on the hearts stuff? Hibs transfer chat please.

You'll need to pop over the the PM board for that. :cb

Ronniekirk
13-01-2018, 03:43 PM
A right back would be nice before the derby but if we don’t get one I’m comfortable with the squad we have. Not sure the yams can say the same.

Lennon already saying as much if Gray is out long term Playing Effie there isn't ideal in his view so looks like that will be the Priority if no one moves on

Mikey09
13-01-2018, 04:11 PM
Stevie Mallan rumours flying around again today.

Ronniekirk
13-01-2018, 04:19 PM

Has he played again since his man of the match display

Heisenberg
13-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Has he played again since his man of the match display

Started for Barnsley this afternoon.

Borderhibbie76
13-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Stevie Mallan rumours flying around again today.Doubt it unfortunately...he started for Barnsley today

Unseen work
13-01-2018, 04:31 PM
Crawford would be a good signing for us imo. Went a bit stale recently and like others have said he isn’t exactly young anymore.

Would like to see us get Naismith from Rosen county too.

Chuck in another striker and we are looking good

Jones28
13-01-2018, 04:46 PM

Just can't see it happening unfortunately, unless Barnsley are trying to get him punted.

neil7908
13-01-2018, 04:48 PM
Cummings doesn't even make the bench for Forrest today.

Michael
13-01-2018, 04:50 PM
Cummings doesn't even make the bench for Forrest today.

Bring him home!

NAE NOOKIE
13-01-2018, 04:54 PM

You should check out Kickback then mate. With this new guy at left back, the imminent signing of Naismith, the next Peter Crouch from Holland and the best crop of youngsters in Scottish football history its only a matter of how many they are going to win by.

Ozyhibby
13-01-2018, 04:58 PM
You should check out Kickback then mate. With this new guy at left back, the imminent signing of Naismith, the next Peter Crouch from Holland and the best crop of youngsters in Scottish football history its only a matter of how many they are going to win by.

Fair point, I’m always underestimating their stupidity. [emoji3]

Zazu62
13-01-2018, 05:09 PM
Always liked Crawford quality player.

Joe6-2
13-01-2018, 05:09 PM

We would just have to get high on the signing then!!

greenlex
13-01-2018, 05:58 PM
Hamilton are desperate for ready cash after their banking fraud. If McGinn goes for decent money I don’t think capturing Dichertyis out of the question. Rangers don’t have cash. 50p a week for the next hundred years is not what Hamilton need. A decent bit of cash and a good sell on clause could tip itinkur favour.. I accept that he.could ebd up at a championship club on a simimar or better deal. If the boy wants to play progress and move on then he needs to chat to McGinn.
Whilst on the subject iof mcginns his brother Stephen might be a good fit in our midfield too.

mjhibby
13-01-2018, 06:05 PM
They won't - but they'll be more than happy to let their Muppets believe that they are !

Exactly. We could make an enquiry about sanchez but doesn't mean we have any chance of getting him. Long time since I've seen so much nonsense about a player. Does anybody really think hell sign for hertz

Off the bar
13-01-2018, 06:05 PM

Barry Lavety coming back? Think he could still do a job for us

Zazu62
13-01-2018, 06:14 PM
Hamilton are desperate for ready cash after their banking fraud. If McGinn goes for decent money I don’t think capturing Dichertyis out of the question. Rangers don’t have cash. 50p a week for the next hundred years is not what Hamilton need. A decent bit of cash and a good sell on clause could tip itinkur favour.. I accept that he.could s Cup Dian southin a simimar or better deal. If the oh wants to play progress and move on bro my needs to chat to McGinn.
Whilst on the subject if McGinn his brother Stephen might be a good fit in our midfield too.

Docherty is a Hun tho doubt he would want to come here if rangers want him

WoreTheGreen
13-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Barry Lavety coming back? Think he could still do a job for us

As long it’s not in the pie stall

hibees 7062
13-01-2018, 06:32 PM
https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26239714_1790606484573920_3209192657741836017_n.jp g?oh=9ecb0b4f64d565ad800010f0e956931c&oe=5AEB3848

bingo70
13-01-2018, 06:33 PM
https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26239714_1790606484573920_3209192657741836017_n.jp g?oh=9ecb0b4f64d565ad800010f0e956931c&oe=5AEB3848

He played for Barnsley today so I think it’s safe to assume that’s not true.

Zazu62
13-01-2018, 06:34 PM
‘Wee’ Stevie Mallan?

Heisenberg
13-01-2018, 06:35 PM

That twitter account is a wind up. Nothing they post should be taken seriously.

Michael
13-01-2018, 06:36 PM
Malan is a striker, no? Would suggest there a couple outgoing.

bingo70
13-01-2018, 06:37 PM
Malan is a striker, no? Would suggest there a couple outgoing.

Attacking midfielder i think.

AlbertK86
13-01-2018, 06:50 PM
That twitter account is a wind up. Nothing they post should be taken seriously.

Yep that account is run by a yam trying to wind Hibees up. Claimed Lenny had left yesterday as well !! And Mallan is definitely an attacking midfielder

Johnny_Leith
13-01-2018, 07:03 PM
Docherty is a Hun tho doubt he would want to come here if rangers want him

Most pro players affection towards clubs has absolutely no bearing on transfers throughout their careers.

No doubt if offered between hibs and rangers he'd go with whoever offered the better package and career progression, which would probably be rangers.

Shame as he's a good player but we might have missed the boat on him.

Ozyhibby
13-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Most pro players affection towards clubs has absolutely no bearing on transfers throughout their careers.

No doubt if offered between hibs and rangers he'd go with whoever offered the better package and career progression, which would probably be rangers.

Shame as he's a good player but we might have missed the boat on him.

Hamilton need cash urgently.
Sevco don’t have any cash.
Hamilton want a deal done this window.
If no championship club comes in then it’s possible that we could be the only option for him. He’s earning buttons just now and we would be a significant step up for him.
As the month comes to an end, Hamilton will accept a good bit less than £600k. They are desperate for a deal to be done this month.

HoboHarry
13-01-2018, 08:06 PM
Hamilton need cash urgently.
Sevco don’t have any cash.
Hamilton want a deal done this window.
If no championship club comes in then it’s possible that we could be the only option for him. He’s earning buttons just now and we would be a significant step up for him.
As the month comes to an end, Hamilton will accept a good bit less than £600k. They are desperate for a deal to be done this month.

They may well accept less but all Rangers can offer is an IOU as demonstrated with Brighton.

Fuzzywuzzy
13-01-2018, 08:18 PM
threads/could-mallan-be-the-new-scowen.263062/

MWHIBBIES
13-01-2018, 08:22 PM
#WelcomeWeeStevieMallan

#cringe

neil7908
14-01-2018, 09:04 AM
Murty confirms in the Herald that they have made an approach for Doherty.

It's worth a read for the sheer arrogance and stupidity of his comments. He basically says yes we've made an offer but I won't say any more as I'm not talking about players from other clubs! They really haven't changed.

Other papers reporting that Swansea and Millwall are interested.

I think that's one player we can strike of our list of rumours.

Heisenberg
14-01-2018, 09:21 AM
I see Lennon has admitted he likes Stevie Mallan, nothing happening in terms of a move for him just now though.

Lennon also admitted former St Mirren midfielder Stephen Mallan is on his list of potential targets.

The 21-year-old could be available on loan from Barnsley this month as he has struggled to force his way into the first team since joining last summer in a £200,000 deal.

Lennon said: “We are interested in a lot of players but there isn’t anything happening there so far. We like him, we liked him at St Mirren, and if there’s an availability it’s something we might look at.”

Firestarter
14-01-2018, 09:22 AM
Absolutely nothing to do with him going to Hearts. He could go to Killie i still think he’s pish. Remember how we all thought Whitty was a great signing (me included) but again these guys are done no matter how we’d like to think otherwise.

I know it's not, I was repying to the post about doing nothing for Killie or Huns though. Whitty will still be a good signing imo.

Firestarter
14-01-2018, 09:25 AM
Murty confirms in the Herald that they have made an approach for Doherty.

It's worth a read for the sheer arrogance and stupidity of his comments. He basically says yes we've made an offer but I won't say any more as I'm not talking about players from other clubs! They really haven't changed.

Other papers reporting that Swansea and Millwall are interested.

I think that's one player we can strike of our list of rumours.

We made an approach, nothing's came of that. I think he's out of our price range now. No news on Crawford. Stevie Mallan was probably coming last month a bit like we where very close to signing Jamie Murphy until injuries meant he got a chance with Sheffield Utd.

Crab apple
14-01-2018, 03:21 PM
Stephen McGinn is out of contract in the summer. Captain of a successful St Mirren team but doesn't score a lot of goals for a midfielder. St Mirren announcing the signing of two new midfielders on Monday. One is presumably to replace Morgan when he leaves in the summer. Would SJM's older brother add anything to our team?

A few Yams on Brokeback saying they may have signed Scott Fraser from Dundee Utd on a PCA. He's currently injured with a broken foot.

easty
14-01-2018, 03:27 PM
Stephen McGinn is out of contract in the summer. Captain of a successful St Mirren team but doesn't score a lot of goals for a midfielder. St Mirren announcing the signing of two new midfielders on Monday. One is presumably to replace Morgan when he leaves in the summer. Would SJM's older brother add anything to our team?

A few Yams on Brokeback saying they may have signed Scott Fraser from Dundee Utd on a PCA. He's currently injured with a broken foot.

Not for me. He'd no improve us.

greenlex
14-01-2018, 03:28 PM

Yes he would. He moves the ball very quickly. He scored yesterday.😁

Dr Jimmy
14-01-2018, 03:54 PM

St Mirren are signing Ryan Flynn from Oldham. Edinburgh boy who supports the cabbage 👍

Del Boy
14-01-2018, 03:59 PM
Hearts also signing Mulraney from ICT this month

Thecat23
14-01-2018, 04:02 PM
St Mirren are signing Ryan Flynn from Oldham. Edinburgh boy who supports the cabbage 👍

Isn’t he a Jambo? Sure he grew up in loanhead supporting Hearts.

Vault Boy
14-01-2018, 04:04 PM
Naismith WAS a fantastic player. He’s now 31 and on the comeback from a very serious injury. Not played a game since August. No idea how good he is these days.

Not very IMO.

Dr Jimmy
14-01-2018, 04:05 PM
Isn’t he a Jambo? Sure he grew up in loanhead supporting Hearts.

When told he was going there I asked what team he supported (thinking it might be one of the ugly sisters) and was told he was a Hibby, but that could be wrong. Although he’s definitely signing for St M.

BarneyHibby
14-01-2018, 04:12 PM
St Mirren are signing Ryan Flynn from Oldham. Edinburgh boy who supports the cabbage 👍Good signing for them. Ryan Flynn is a decent footballer. He was really good at Sheffield United.

Thecat23
14-01-2018, 04:13 PM
When told he was going there I asked what team he supported (thinking it might be one of the ugly sisters) and was told he was a Hibby, but that could be wrong. Although he’s definitely signing for St M.

You could be right, just im sure I read something about him being Hearts fan. Could be someone completely different knowing me though 😁

Souter96Mac
14-01-2018, 04:17 PM
At this rate St Mirren will be a decent team in the prem.

Heisenberg
14-01-2018, 04:51 PM
Cummings signing for the Huns on loan.

skyehibee
14-01-2018, 04:53 PM
Daily record claiming Cummings signing for sevco on loan

Stuart93
14-01-2018, 04:55 PM
Never known the daily ranger to publish lies before

Captain Trips
14-01-2018, 04:55 PM
Daily record claiming Cummings signing for sevco on loan

Oh dear Jason representing that mob, very poor form.

IlDiavola
14-01-2018, 04:57 PM
Cummings signing for the Huns on loan.

Massive step down Jase. :cb

1875STEVE
14-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Do you think sevconians will still chant "paedo" at him???

What a silly laddie.

Springbank
14-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Happy hes not going to hearts as we have a cup tie v them.
I think he Will flop at ibrox fwiw.

hibee
14-01-2018, 05:02 PM
Hope he’s as successful in Govan as he was in England.

Heisenberg
14-01-2018, 05:02 PM
He’s flown into Glasgow tonight. Apparently they’ve an option to buy him for 1mill at the end of the loan. Hope he fails miserably, tbh.

easty
14-01-2018, 05:03 PM
Happy hes not going to hearts as we have a cup tie v them.
I think he Will flop at ibrox fwiw.

No chance he'll flop there. He'll score a load of goals.

Don't think it's a good move for his career to come back to Scotland so soon though.

Captain Trips
14-01-2018, 05:03 PM
He’s flown into Glasgow tonight. Apparently they’ve an option to buy him for 1mill at the end of the loan. Hope he fails miserably, tbh.

Are we to get some of that £1m?

Captain Trips
14-01-2018, 05:05 PM
**** him hope it all goes horribly wrong and we do them in the league.

hibees 7062
14-01-2018, 05:07 PM
Hearts also signing Mulraney from ICT this month

Frazer from Dundee Utd as well

MWHIBBIES
Wish him nothing but the worst, just another smelly hun player now.

sambajustice
Cummings is a crap footballer but a decent goal scorer.

Might do well, hopefully not.

Hibernian Verse
14-01-2018, 05:08 PM
He's no legend to me anymore if this is true

SaulGoodman
Hope he fails miserably

skyehibee
He's no legend to me anymore if this is true

Snap

Stokesy's on fire
14-01-2018, 05:10 PM
Joining a club that labeled him a beast and the fans of that club chanted "beast" towards him is pathetic in my view.

Captain Trips
I know it's not Hearts but as a Glasgow Hibbe for me it's worse. I dislike Sevco more than everyone else. I feel like many of you would if he joined Hearts.

Scottie
Wish him nothing but the worst, just another smelly hun player now.
:agree: Hope McGregor kicks him up and down the pitch all day long if this rumour is true.

cleanyman
14-01-2018, 05:11 PM
Was on followfollow last week.

Gathered pace yesterday

Ah well. Back already ? What a flump.

Albanian Hibs
14-01-2018, 05:12 PM
Photo of him on twitter arriving at Glasgow airport

Stokesy's on fire
I know it's not Hearts but as a Glasgow Hibbe for me it's worse. I dislike Sevco more than everyone else. I feel like many of you would if he joined Hearts.

Sevco ans Hearts are both cheeks of the same arse to me i hate them both

JJP
I still like Cummings for all he did whilst he played for us. No ill will from me.

GreenCastle
14-01-2018, 05:13 PM
Cummings was always going to return to Scotland at some point.

The question was which club..

If it’s Rangers it’s purely to do with ££ probably for him / his agent.

Oddly I could see him playing for Hibs, Rangers and Hearts all in his career at some point.