PDA

View Full Version : Falkirk, all time low

Delboy4
20-12-2017, 02:39 PM
Just told by my mate who has his son at Falkirk youth development that they have dispanded the kids development set up.

They weren't even told by the club, the parents and coaches found out by an announcement over their website by the chairman..! They must be absolutely toiling. They had some
good young players who have came through their ranks in the past, Scott Arfield being one.

The reason they gave, to put all their attention into getting promoted to the Premiership - Nae chance!

I wonder what George Craig is thinking of it all as he probably set it up before coming to the Hibees.

Iggy Pope
20-12-2017, 02:57 PM
Much as we've become accustomed to despising this club (they were the competition after all), they have a place in Scottish Football history and I'd like to see them doing a bit better.

MWHIBBIES
20-12-2017, 03:04 PM
Damn, maybe we did have a bigger budget after all.

No sympathy for them after their conduct for 3 years. Hope they go down and stay down. Shame for the kids of course, hopefully find new clubs.

Billy Whizz
20-12-2017, 03:06 PM
Is this the downside of Project Brave?

Ozyhibby
20-12-2017, 03:06 PM
There are clubs in the premier league who do very little in the way of youth development and spend all their money on the first team so you can see why Falkirk have made the decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDHibs
20-12-2017, 03:08 PM
They are getting rid of the whole decent thing about the club. Theres been a continual conveyor belt of talent coming through.

Its kept them going over the years with the sales of players, Vaulks, Arfield, Kingsley etc etc.

The way that league and how competitive it is throwing all their eggs into 1 basket is stupid and could cause very costly if 2 or 3 years go by and they arent promoted!

Its the academy players i feel bad for! Hopefully they get sorted somewhere else

ancient hibee
20-12-2017, 03:09 PM
I presume this is the joint effort with the other senior clubs in the area which probably Falkirk were the major contributors to.Will the whole thing collapse now?

The Modfather
20-12-2017, 03:10 PM
Hopefully more chance of us now picking up youngsters in Falkirks catchment area.

Ozyhibby
20-12-2017, 03:15 PM
Hopefully more chance of us now picking up youngsters in Falkirks catchment area.

The yams location may help them with that.

JIm
20-12-2017, 03:18 PM
It's an interesting move. There's no doubt that the model they will move to should be far more financially viable for them. I believe it to be quite similar to Brentford down in the Championship where they also disbanded the full youth setup. They now invest that money on picking up players at a later stage in their development, say from 17 years old and putting them straight in to the development squad. They then have a group of ready made players progressing through the ranks that have perhaps been released by the likes of Liverpool, Newcastle etc etc. Many of the current Brentford first team have progressed through this system and are now first team regulars

I think more teams will move to this model and financially for many it makes sense particularly up here in Scotland. They will still be running with the Community Teams so there's still a potential pathway their if they get it right and improve the level of coaching within this section.

Famous Fiver
20-12-2017, 04:02 PM
No sympathy for Falkirk. Full stop.

Another Airdrie as far as I am concerned and can disappear into the lower reaches indefinitely.

Arrogance personified with no sign of respect, led by Houston.

I have no love for the present incumbent Hartley either.

The_Horde
20-12-2017, 04:03 PM
Probably be our fault somehow.

thebausburst
20-12-2017, 04:30 PM

Another Airdrie as far as I am concerned and can disappear into the lower reaches indefinitely.

This 100%, horrible club

Brooster
20-12-2017, 04:31 PM
Long may they continue on the slippery slope.

Albanian Hibs
20-12-2017, 04:32 PM

That's where I am at. Horrible club.

lucky
20-12-2017, 04:49 PM
There are clubs in the premier league who do very little in the way of youth development and spend all their money on the first team so you can see why Falkirk have made the decision.

It’s time the SPLF made it compulsory that clubs spend a % of turnover on youth development. Too many clubs just don’t care about developing our national game.

bigwheel
20-12-2017, 04:53 PM

I never understand why people take issue with me the persona of the manager and then dislike the club ..Houston was a very competitive and at times a hostile figure during our tenure in the championship - so I can understand why people Dislike him..but why dislike the football club ? They gave us great competition down there, and are a club that works hard with their local
Community...no Idea why anyone would have anything against the club

Billy Whizz
20-12-2017, 04:59 PM
I never understand why people take issue with me the persona of the manager and then dislike the club ..Houston was a very competitive and at times a hostile figure during our tenure in the championship - so I can understand why people Dislike him..but why dislike the football club ? They gave us great competition down there, and are a club that works hard with their local

I’ve with you on this. Town of Falkirk really support their local club, unlike a lot of other towns of similar size
Good luck to them, decent stadium, and their ground is on our door step

greenlex
20-12-2017, 05:01 PM
It’s an absolute sin. Putting the club rivalry over the last few years aside Falkirk have produced some very good players over the recent past. This is not good for the game up here. The game is screaming out for a bigger league and this would seem to go hand in hand with what is happening here. TV is slowly killing the game. Really sad to see IMO

fat freddy
20-12-2017, 05:05 PM
Watching Houston turn them into hate figures to us was disappointing as I have always had a soft spot for them due to the amount of connections between the two clubs and the spells I spent working at their stadium and training centre at Stirling Uni.

Latapy, Hughes, Rice, May, Crunchie, McDonald, Taiwo amongst others have represented both clubs and I've always looked out for our ex players and wanted them to do well providing they aren't up against Hibs.

They are a good community club and the stadium is used by numerous groups every day, last time I was there they were helping local unemployed kids learn skills that might help them find work.

Houstons daft, attention seeking antics will be viewed as an unfortunate blip in their history, to me they are a decent, well intentioned club who provide an alternative to the huns in an area blighted by high hun toxicity levels.

Diclonius
20-12-2017, 05:09 PM
They had the worst luck in that their best team for a number of years happened to coexist in the same second tier as Hibs, Hearts, Rangers and Dundee Utd.

Never liked Houston but have a wee bit of affinity for my local team and it's sad to see them in their current predicament.

where'stheslope
20-12-2017, 05:39 PM
It’s time the SPLF made it compulsory that clubs spend a % of turnover on youth development. Too many clubs just don’t care about developing our national game.

Your idea works for only about 6% of the SPFL, the rest are trying to make silk purses from sows ears!!!!

If youth development is the only way forward the percentage should stumped up by the SPFL not by clubs playing regularly to crowds of 1500!

It a scary sign of the way Scottish Football is going, next we'll hear that some clubs are going bust and will not be resurrected like others have.

overdrive
20-12-2017, 05:56 PM
It's an interesting move. There's no doubt that the model they will move to should be far more financially viable for them. I believe it to be quite similar to Brentford down in the Championship where they also disbanded the full youth setup. They now invest that money on picking up players at a later stage in their development, say from 17 years old and putting them straight in to the development squad. They then have a group of ready made players progressing through the ranks that have perhaps been released by the likes of Liverpool, Newcastle etc etc. Many of the current Brentford first team have progressed through this system and are now first team regulars

I think more teams will move to this model and financially for many it makes sense particularly up here in Scotland. They will still be running with the Community Teams so there's still a potential pathway their if they get it right and improve the level of coaching within this section.

It wouldn’t work if all clubs took that approach.

cabbageandribs1875
20-12-2017, 06:12 PM
Damn, maybe we did have a bigger budget after all.

No sympathy for them after their conduct for 3 years. Hope they go down and stay down. Shame for the kids of course, hopefully find new clubs.

tbf i think that was down to one bitter man and his 'type' of football

GreenCastle
20-12-2017, 06:16 PM
Paul Hartley scrapped the youth system at Alloa.

Maybe has an influence here so more money is invested into the 1st team.

Will it affect forth valley staff etc ?

chrisski33
20-12-2017, 06:22 PM
I’ve with you on this. Town of Falkirk really support their local club, unlike a lot of other towns of similar size
Good luck to them, decent stadium, and their ground is on our door step
Really? I live here and theres alot more who suppirt the old firm

MWHIBBIES
20-12-2017, 06:30 PM
tbf i think that was down to one bitter man and his 'type' of footballTheir fans were obsessed with us for those 3 years. Breaching the divide at Easter Road when they equalised last season, constant peado chants at Cummings, their players kicking and diving and the mutant fans lapping it up.

When Keatings scored to essentially promote us and end their title chances I was absolutely buzzing, one of my favourite Hibs goals ever. Falkirk can get absolutely ****ed.

Brooster
20-12-2017, 06:34 PM
They had the worst luck in that their best team for a number of years happened to coexist in the same second tier as Hibs, Hearts, Rangers and Dundee Utd.

Never liked Houston but have a wee bit of affinity for my local team and it's sad to see them in their current predicament.

Luck??? Did you see the handball in the play off? Get them to Falkirk.

Pretty Boy
20-12-2017, 06:34 PM
Are Falkirk not tied into the Forth Valley set up?

oneone73
20-12-2017, 06:36 PM
Are Falkirk not tied into the Forth Valley set up?

That's what they've withdrawn from.

Lago
20-12-2017, 06:38 PM

:top marks

Pretty Boy
20-12-2017, 06:44 PM
That's what they've withdrawn from.

:aok:

Crazy. Developing youth and either utilising these players or selling them for profit should be key to the business plan of just about every club in Scotland.

hibbysam
20-12-2017, 06:47 PM
Their fans were obsessed with us for those 3 years. Breaching the divide at Easter Road when they equalised last season, constant peado chants at Cummings, their players kicking and diving and the mutant fans lapping it up.

When Keatings scored to essentially promote us and end their title chances I was absolutely buzzing, one of my favourite Hibs goals ever. Falkirk can get absolutely ****ed.

100%. Houston played a big part but to say the problem was only Houston is ludicrous. Their fans decided to make up this ‘rivalry’ and some of the nonsense they spouted was outrageous. Club rooted from top to bottom in bitterness and I wish nothing but the worst on the lot of them.

JIm
21-12-2017, 10:43 AM
It wouldn’t work if all clubs took that approach.

That goes without saying obviously. But i'm referring to Falkirk specifically and a number of the smaller teams who financially cannot justify supporting a full youth setup.

JIm
21-12-2017, 10:47 AM
:aok:

Crazy. Developing youth and either utilising these players or selling them for profit should be key to the business plan of just about every club in Scotland.

That's all well and good in theory but there are massive costs involved with running a youth setup hence why so many clubs don't operate any longer. Shame as to be fair the Forth Valley Academy had been doing a lot of fantastic work and I know there were a lot of talented boys signed up.

Famous Fiver
21-12-2017, 10:55 AM
I am sure the Hibs Youth set up will be casting an eye over this and potentially invite one or two to link up with us.

Way of the world.

Ozyhibby
21-12-2017, 11:38 AM
2 things, first of all this is probably the right move for Falkirk since they have been excluded from project brave and I’m sure they are looking at this example.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2718752-brentfords-moneyball-way-to-beat-football-teams-with-huge-budgets
2nd, are we certain that the academy system is the best way to develop kids? Have we been producing better players since we introduced it? I would argue we have not. I’m not certain taking 8 year olds away from their clubs and friends to play academy football is beneficial. Away games in Inverness where the kids travel up the night before?

SirDavidsNapper
21-12-2017, 11:53 AM
Feel a bit sorry for Falkirk. If it wasn't for the freak situation of Hibs, Hearts and Sevco being down there they would have been in the Premiership. Nothing against the club, i actually have a soft spot for them, it was Houston i couldn't stand.

JIm
21-12-2017, 11:57 AM
2 things, first of all this is probably the right move for Falkirk since they have been excluded from project brave and I’m sure they are looking at this example.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2718752-brentfords-moneyball-way-to-beat-football-teams-with-huge-budgets
2nd, are we certain that the academy system is the best way to develop kids? Have we been producing better players since we introduced it? I would argue we have not. I’m not certain taking 8 year olds away from their clubs and friends to play academy football is beneficial. Away games in Inverness where the kids travel up the night before?

I think this is a totally different conversation. I would love to discuss but id be here all day! But there is no doubt there are major flaws in our systems. And I must add a lot of really good things as well.

Dashing Bob S
21-12-2017, 12:04 PM
Feel a bit sorry for Falkirk. If it wasn't for the freak situation of Hibs, Hearts and Sevco being down there they would have been in the Premiership. Nothing against the club, i actually have a soft spot for them, it was Houston i couldn't stand.

Agreed. No room for a Falkirk hate fest. By indulging this we permit them as 'rivals' - they were never anything of the sort, just a diversion as they happened to be managed by an obnoxious Yam.

Firestarter
21-12-2017, 12:29 PM
Agreed. No room for a Falkirk hate fest. By indulging this we permit them as 'rivals' - they were never anything of the sort, just a diversion as they happened to be managed by an obnoxious Yam.

Aye it wasn't just Houston, they actually became ********s.

The_Horde
21-12-2017, 12:46 PM
Anything to do with them getting nowt for sibbald and having to resign him?

Ozyhibby
21-12-2017, 01:03 PM

Probably. Clubs are not keen on paying a fee for players with Scottish championship experience.

JDHibs
21-12-2017, 01:13 PM

100%

Falkirk supporting colleague of mine basically says their business model relies on one big fee a season.

They thought they would get a 6 figure sum for Sibbald, which would have covered their academy.

TRC
21-12-2017, 02:13 PM
Was looking at the bbc gossip column and saw this it's from the DRanger so Darren Barr has expressed disappointment at Falkirk's decision to scrap their youth academy amid cost concerns. Barr, one of the academy's first and most successful graduates, said: "It's a real shame because you just need to go through the success stories such as Scott Arfield, Stephen Kingsley, Jay Fulton and Blair Alston," he said. It was the bit in bold that got me of all the guys they've produced in the last few years that have made it he has hardly been one of the most successful!!

munchar
21-12-2017, 02:58 PM
I think this is a totally different conversation. I would love to discuss but id be here all day! But there is no doubt there are major flaws in our systems. And I must add a lot of really good things as well.

What is the good & bad?

Michael
21-12-2017, 03:03 PM
Was looking at the bbc gossip column and saw this it's from the DRanger so Darren Barr has expressed disappointment at Falkirk's decision to scrap their youth academy amid cost concerns. Barr, one of the academy's first and most successful graduates, said: "It's a real shame because you just need to go through the success stories such as Scott Arfield, Stephen Kingsley, Jay Fulton and Blair Alston," he said. It was the bit in bold that got me of all the guys they've produced in the last few years that have made it he has hardly been one of the most successful!!

Scotland cap and a major trophy. Who's done more?

Iggy Pope
21-12-2017, 03:07 PM

Scott Arfield has caps.
The bit about the trophy shouldn't count far less get mentioned. Away and wash yer mooth....

JDHibs
21-12-2017, 03:16 PM

Scott Arfield.

Playing in one of the best leagues in the world pretty consistantly whenever Burnley have been in the league, over the past few years.

80 apps in the premiership down south
Over 100 apps in the championship down south
Over 100 apps in premiership up here.

Also has international caps.

Dont need to win trophies to have a successful career.

ancient hibee
21-12-2017, 04:49 PM
All that but not considered good enough for Scotland!

ALF TUPPER
21-12-2017, 05:02 PM
Feel sorry for anyone losing their job.👍

I will continue to despise that nasty wee club.

Firestarter
21-12-2017, 05:04 PM
All that but not considered good enough for Scotland!

Yep, Strachan had the chance to change his mind also and told him he wouldn't get a game and to go and play for Canada.

Is It On....
21-12-2017, 09:46 PM

As I understand it, Brentford are trying to be scientific about recruitment of players and employ the Moneyball strategy in player recruitment. This divides opinion, but I think trying to be cleverer in the way you identify and develop players is a good thing and is something I hope that Hibs are trying to replicate.

givescotlandfreedom
21-12-2017, 10:27 PM
I'm happy to be bitter here. They are a foul club with foul fans and I'm happy to see them rot and suffer.

Swedish hibee
22-12-2017, 01:26 AM
I was listening to a podcast & someone mentioned how they didn't get promoted because they had no ground or something... Anyone care to shed more light on what happened? I can't remember it, so maybe in the 80s?

cabbageandribs1875
22-12-2017, 01:41 AM
I was listening to a podcast & someone mentioned how they didn't get promoted because they had no ground or something... Anyone care to shed more light on what happened? I can't remember it, so maybe in the 80s?

iirc it was because the top league insisted on grounds having a minimum 10k capacity...or something like that

green day
22-12-2017, 05:57 AM

Happened a couple of times in the late 90s / early 2000s - SPFL had a criteria for all seated 10000 capacity stadia, and Falkirk didnt have one.

IIRC Aberdeen, then Motherwell retained their top division status on the back of it.

It seems harsh, but there was a feeling at the time (correct, in my view) that Falkirk had got to the top end of their league by spending on players and not bothering with their dump of a stadium - while other clubs had "got their house in order" and paid the price on the park.

A couple of years after the second failed promotion, they started the move to the Falkirk stadium.

JDHibs
22-12-2017, 07:41 AM
Happened a couple of times in the late 90s / early 2000s - SPFL had a criteria for all seated 10000 capacity stadia, and Falkirk didnt have one.

IIRC Aberdeen, then Motherwell retained their top division status on the back of it.

It seems harsh, but there was a feeling at the time (correct, in my view) that Falkirk had got to the top end of their league by spending on players and not bothering with their dump of a stadium - while other clubs had "got their house in order" and paid the price on the park.

A couple of years after the second failed promotion, they started the move to the Falkirk stadium.

That rule was shambolic to say the least. Other than the top 5 clubs, no club gets anywhere near 10k fans at home.

One Day
22-12-2017, 08:03 AM
I'm happy to be bitter here. They are a foul club with foul fans and I'm happy to see them rot and suffer.

That's my thoughts too

danhibees1875
22-12-2017, 08:08 AM

I think that's a good point. I'm not convinced by the idea of young kids being swept up by clubs at such young ages and having the pressure of that put on them so soon.

I wonder if a localised youth development system is the way forward where kids play for a team within the region they grew up in, detached from any club. There could be local leagues and then a national tournament annually to end their season/as a scouting opportunity. Players graduating at 16 through some form of draft system to the "proper" teams. It could be funded through each club paying 1% of their revenue into the system, as well as by the SFA and Scottish government.

It's not perfect, but I think it's an idea that allows pooling of money and resources together as a country and doesn't put pressure on young kids or force them away from their family and friends so early in their lives.

Sioux
22-12-2017, 08:22 AM
That rule was shambolic to say the least. Other than the top 5 clubs, no club gets anywhere near 10k fans at home.

So applying your logic, most clubs outside the top 5 should have a stadium with a capacity no bigger than 3/4000?

hibbysam
22-12-2017, 08:29 AM
So applying your logic, most clubs outside the top 5 should have a stadium with a capacity no bigger than 3/4000?

No, but they shouldn’t have been forced to build a stadium with no view of filling it. It’s a big reason why a lot of our clubs were strapped for cash for a long time. It should be imperative to have basic things like under soil heating, floodlights, corporate areas for directors etc but stadium size should have never had any bearing on top flight status.

JDHibs
22-12-2017, 08:49 AM

No, what a ridiculous comment to make.

Forcing clubs to spend money building stadia that they will never fill to capacity is stupid.

For example, Hamilton, average attendance of 3k. Why would they need a 10k all seater stadium? Could put them in serious financial difficulties trying to build the stadium, never mind the additional running costs of the stadium, all for 7000 seats to be empty every week.

If clubs want to, and can afford to fit a larger stadium in their budget, then they should by all means build it.

Hopefully some people use common sense when reading what i posted before....

Brightside
22-12-2017, 09:40 AM
Is this the downside of Project Brave?

Or the upside? Far to many "pro youth" clubs operating. Im also constantly astonished by Hibs trying to pull in 4-6 yo kids on the community angle.

hibsbollah
22-12-2017, 10:02 AM
Or the upside? Far to many "pro youth" clubs operating. Im also constantly astonished by Hibs trying to pull in 4-6 yo kids on the community angle.

I don't think the number of clubs is the problem. But that's the whole SFA shtick isn't it? Less is more, less clubs, less football. The main problem with PB is the man they've chosen to lead it.

Moulin Yarns
22-12-2017, 10:15 AM

Eddie Turnbull for example.

WeveGotMcginn
02-01-2018, 05:40 PM
https://twitter.com/scotsunsport/status/948255117706498048 all time low part 2. rotten club & fans

Betty Boop
02-01-2018, 05:54 PM
https://twitter.com/scotsunsport/status/948255117706498048 all time low part 2. rotten club & fans

Disgusting behaviour

givescotlandfreedom
02-01-2018, 05:58 PM
Classy as always. Hope they rot.

Joe6-2
02-01-2018, 06:00 PM
Sc*m, end off

guthrie01
02-01-2018, 06:03 PM
Shame for Harris, but I would take great delight in watching Falkirk go down this season, really turned into a horrible club with disgusting fans these past few seasons

Bostonhibby
02-01-2018, 06:07 PM
Natural end product of living the mini yam dream. Ha ha ha.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
02-01-2018, 06:15 PM

The intensity of rivalry between those 2 clubs stems from Falkirk fans making hissing noises at East End Park a couple of weeks after Norrie McCathie died so that kind of thing from them isn't that surprising at such a game.

Probably the young ceilidh dancers from the train station a couple of years ago.

WoreTheGreen
02-01-2018, 06:15 PM
Would call them **** but such a wee non club not wotrth it

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-01-2018, 06:16 PM

Didnae take long for a hun to get involved with equally uncalled for stuff on that feed.

02-01-2018, 06:39 PM
Falkirk just seem to be going from bad to worse. Abusing another teams player over a disability is really a step too far.

givescotlandfreedom
02-01-2018, 07:00 PM
Falkirk just seem to be going from bad to worse. Abusing another teams player over a disability is really a step too far.

Two of their players leading by example in November too. Foul little club.

HoboHarry
02-01-2018, 07:02 PM
Two of their players leading by example in November too. Foul little club.
As soon as I read about this I assumed it was a carry over from the incident with the two players. One got a lengthy ban, not sure about the other player.......

Sir David Gray
02-01-2018, 07:04 PM

Disgraceful stuff and hopefully these people can be identified and appropriately dealt with.

greenlex
02-01-2018, 07:24 PM
EVERY club has some complete morons as fans. It’ seems to be a football thing.

Onceinawhile
02-01-2018, 07:27 PM
As soon as I read about this I assumed it was a carry over from the incident with the two players. One got a lengthy ban, not sure about the other player.......

8 and 4 game bans.

yonder1875
02-01-2018, 07:59 PM
Minging club.

Radium
02-01-2018, 10:40 PM

lyonhibs
02-01-2018, 10:42 PM
Rapidly shooting to the top of my "clubs to go pop" list. Absolute rodents.

ancient hibee
02-01-2018, 10:45 PM
Hardly the clubs fault is it?Wouldn’t like Hibs to be tarred because of any actions by our morons.

Sir David Gray
02-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Rapidly shooting to the top of my "clubs to go pop" list. Absolute rodents.

In fairness to the club they have come out with a very strongly worded statement tonight condemning what happened and making a commitment to identify who was responsible and make sure they are punished.

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/club-statement-3/

Nicho87
02-01-2018, 11:17 PM
Horrific. He should be applauded for playing at the level he has done before not being targeted purely for a reaction. Hearts fans done it as well I remember they had a few skull and bones flags. No need, some people seriously have issues.

hibbysam
02-01-2018, 11:24 PM
Hardly the clubs fault is it?Wouldn’t like Hibs to be tarred because of any actions by our morons.

They have played a large part by staying largely quiet in the face of two of their players being charged with abusing dean’s disability. They should both have been sacked on the spot.

Bishop Hibee
02-01-2018, 11:50 PM
The intensity of rivalry between those 2 clubs stems from Falkirk fans making hissing noises at East End Park a couple of weeks after Norrie McCathie died so that kind of thing from them isn't that surprising at such a game.

Probably the young ceilidh dancers from the train station a couple of years ago.

My understanding of the start of the rivalry was when both clubs were pushing for promotion to the Premier League as was and Jim Leishman was making all sorts of pronouncements. The Falkirk fans took balloons to the next game between them with his face on them. Escalated from there. Hopefully the bass who threw the eyeballs and chanted about Deano will be caught and banned and taken to court where necessary.

kaimendhibs
03-01-2018, 02:07 AM
Despicable club, despicable fans, despicable manager, despicable 3 sided ground, despicable red faced ex manager. Hope they get relegated

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Albanian Hibs
03-01-2018, 06:55 AM
****bags. Hope they get relegated.

Dashing Bob S
03-01-2018, 07:31 AM
Going to swim against the tide here and say that I don’t mind Falkirk or their fans as a club and find the tendency of some on here to demonize them a little weird and OTT.

The fake eyeball incident is just one of those embarrassing things exhibtionist cretins will occasionally do at football. It’s essentially a self-harming morons own goal as the clown who perpetrated it will discover through time, in the unlikely event he achieves an ounce of sentience. But to weaponize the actions of one or two fools to blanket condemn a local club as evil incarnate - get a grip.

LancsHibs
03-01-2018, 08:01 AM
Going to swim against the tide here and say that I don’t mind Falkirk or their fans as a club and find the tendency of some on here to demonize them a little weird and OTT.

The fake eyeball incident is just one of those embarrassing things exhibtionist cretins will occasionally do at football. It’s essentially a self-harming morons own goal as the clown who perpetrated it will discover through time, in the unlikely event he achieves an ounce of sentience. But to weaponize the actions of one or two fools to blanket condemn a local club as evil incarnate - get a grip.

Agree with this. The OTT reaction about FFC is a little bit cringey. Falkirk are a smaller club who we had a bit a rivalry going with when in the championship. We have left that behind and it’s not like we don’t have a few bell ends in our support is it?

neil7908
03-01-2018, 08:27 AM
I'm a bit confused by something and wonder if anyone can explain.

The BBC article on this (cant post a link as on my phone) suggests Falkirk as a club could be in trouble for this.

Why would this be possible and Rangers wouldn't be held to account for their fans singing sectarian songs when they were in the lower leagues?

Or have I missed something?

mjhibby
03-01-2018, 08:38 AM
They have played a large part by staying largely quiet in the face of two of their players being charged with abusing dean’s disability. They should both have been sacked on the spot.

Totally agree. They are a hard club to like and the boards silence was shocking. I'd be horrified if any of our players behaved like that and would be disgusted if the board didn't condemn it in the strongest possible way and fine the players the maximum allowed. That they are staring at relegation is maybe them getting their just desserts.

hibbyfraelibby
03-01-2018, 08:42 AM
I'm a bit confused by something and wonder if anyone can explain.

The BBC article on this (cant post a link as on my phone) suggests Falkirk as a club could be in trouble for this.

Why would this be possible and Rangers wouldn't be held to account for their fans singing sectarian songs when they were in the lower leagues?

Or have I missed something?

The objects were thrown on to the pitch and just luke every other time objects are thrown on to the pitch the club is liable for a fine. Throwing bigotted or secterian words you get for free

Carheenlea
03-01-2018, 09:17 AM
I don't see it as hugely offensive, just pathetic. A childish act, and one only a child might find amusing. Laughable that such an issue is being made over this while our current and previous managers were regularly referred to as fenian *******s in Scottish grounds, but that's just robust terrace banter. Time we got our priorities right in this country.

Firestarter
03-01-2018, 09:18 AM
What the **** goes on in some people's heads is genuinely disturbing.

hibbysam
03-01-2018, 09:23 AM
I don't see it as hugely offensive, just pathetic. A childish act, and one only a child might find amusing. Laughable that such an issue is being made over this while our current and previous managers were regularly referred to as fenian *******s in Scottish grounds, but that's just robust terrace banter. Time we got our priorities right in this country.

I find it astonishing that you don’t think taking the **** out of someone with a disability is offensive to Dean. Absolutely abhorrent behaviour.

lyonhibs
03-01-2018, 09:35 AM

What an incredible statement. Abusing someone's disability is a childish act and of less "importance" than being called a Fenian *******?!?!

Not for me.

BoomtownHibees
03-01-2018, 09:41 AM

Oh dear

TRC
03-01-2018, 09:50 AM
I know a Falkirk fan who can't see out of one aye nicer gut you'd struggle to find. It's like idiots calling black players this or that when you have black guys in your support or in your team.. the mentality of some folk begged belief

Hiber-nation
03-01-2018, 09:53 AM

Well that might sum up your priorities but to me and hopefully most other right minded folk it's way more offensive than songs about managers' religion.

Spike Mandela
03-01-2018, 10:01 AM
Well that might sum up your priorities but to me and hopefully most other right minded folk it's way more offensive than songs about managers' religion.

Why do they have to be mutually exclusive? They’re both pathetic in this day and age surely?

Scottie
03-01-2018, 10:02 AM
Wow :shocked:

staunchhibby
03-01-2018, 11:13 AM
Sorry but i totaly disagree with your comments. I think it was disgusting making a mockery of somebodys disability i just hope they find the morons responsible for it and throw the book at them.

Sir David Gray
03-01-2018, 11:22 AM

With respect that is total nonsense.

Abusing someone on the grounds of disability is just as bad and should be treated just as seriously as abuse on the grounds of skin colour, sexual orientation and religious belief.

A disability is not something that can be helped and it can often be something that the person concerned feels very sensitive about, particularly in cases like Dean Shiels' when it is very visible and has occurred through quite traumatic circumstances.

What happened yesterday is totally unacceptable and is just as bad as the abuse suffered by Neil Lennon. That behaviour cannot be tolerated in any way.

Firestarter
03-01-2018, 11:31 AM
Sorry but i totaly disagree with your comments. I think it was disgusting making a mockery of somebodys disability i just hope they find the morons responsible for it and throw the book at them.

This.

kaimendhibs
03-01-2018, 11:55 AM

The fake eyeball incident is just one of those embarrassing things exhibtionist cretins will occasionally do at football. It’s essentially a self-harming morons own goal as the clown who perpetrated it will discover through time, in the unlikely event he achieves an ounce of sentience. But to weaponize the actions of one or two fools to blanket condemn a local club as evil incarnate - get a grip.Fair enough for your point of view but having been in the Falkirk end at a game I will stand by my comments. Oh, and I know we have a fair share of dafties but two wrongs dont make a right.

Carheenlea
03-01-2018, 12:25 PM
The rubber ball eyes being thrown was mindless and crass behaviour , but fortunately the childish morons who think it hilarious to do so are very much limited to a handful.

Firestarter
03-01-2018, 12:27 PM
The rubber ball eyes being thrown was mindless and crass behaviour , but fortunately the childish morons who think it hilarious to do so are very much limited to a handful.

What about the two Falkirk players getting done for previous comments? Who goes into a shop and buys eyeballs and think it's acceptable to chuck at a guy with an eye missing? It's actually disturbing, a lot more disturbing than someone being a 90 min bigot.

mjhibby
03-01-2018, 12:37 PM
What about the two Falkirk players getting done for previous comments? Who goes into a shop and buys eyeballs and think it's acceptable to chuck at a guy with an eye missing? It's actually disturbing, a lot more disturbing than someone being a 90 min bigot.

Couldn't agree more. They are total cretins.

Borderhibbie76
03-01-2018, 12:38 PM
They have played a large part by staying largely quiet in the face of two of their players being charged with abusing dean’s disability. They should both have been sacked on the spot.Absolutely this 110%...They refused to condemn their players behaviour and now this. Horrible little club

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hiber-nation
03-01-2018, 01:05 PM

Spot on.

NAE NOOKIE
03-01-2018, 01:17 PM
Lifetime bans for the culprits. This wasn't an act done in the heat of the moment during a feisty 'derby' style encounter, whoever did this planned to do it and even went to the bother of spending money on it, absolutely bloody disgusting!

FFS, we have a drive on to put an end to racism and homophobia in football, if we allow folk to get away with disability discrimination how can we expect gay players to feel they will be safe from being targeted by morons if a guy like Deano isn't even safe from them.

This isn't just embarrassing for Falkirk, it brings the whole game into disrepute ..... I would be utterly mortified if this had been Hibs fans and I'm sure the vast majority of Falkirk fans feel the same about these cretins.

HoboHarry
03-01-2018, 01:22 PM
Lifetime bans for the culprits. This wasn't an act done in the heat of the moment during a feisty 'derby' style encounter, whoever did this planned to do it and even went to the bother of spending money on it, absolutely bloody disgusting!

FFS, we have a drive on to put an end to racism and homophobia in football, if we allow folk to get away with disability discrimination how can we expect gay players to feel they will be safe from being targeted by morons if a guy like Deano isn't even safe from them.

This isn't just embarrassing for Falkirk, it brings the whole game into disrepute ..... I would be utterly mortified if this had been Hibs fans and I'm sure the vast majority of Falkirk fans feel the same about these cretins.
Falkirk as a club made a rod for their own back when they said nothing publicly about their two players behavior a few weeks back. As always there is a sense of hypocrisy - the players have value so they say nothing to upset the apple cart and as a consequence their condemnation of the fans lacks credibility.......

Lago
03-01-2018, 02:10 PM

Your plain wrong! It's very offensive.

03-01-2018, 02:10 PM
They really do have a particularly ****my element in their support. Nippy fan base indeed who over the last few years have been desperate to create some big rivalry with us to try make themselves relevant. Hope they rot in the lower leagues for some time. Horrible wee club.

The peado chants to Jason Cummings and of course their fans unprovoked attack to hibs supporters making their way to the train station with children that left one guy needing facial surgery will always make them one of my most disliked set of fans. Absolutely disgusting what some of those ****bags did to Shiels the other day, no need whatsoever, not funny, not "banter" just sick.

NAE NOOKIE
03-01-2018, 02:14 PM
Falkirk as a club made a rod for their own back when they said nothing publicly about their two players behavior a few weeks back. As always there is a sense of hypocrisy - the players have value so they say nothing to upset the apple cart and as a consequence their condemnation of the fans lacks credibility.......

I agree, but in the long term it isn't the clubs who change attitudes and mentality, its the fans themselves. I stand to be corrected, but I'm struggling to recall Hibs as a club ever coming out and directly asking the fans not to engage in sectarian behaviour, apart from the signs around the stadium pointing out what's regarded as unacceptable which all clubs have to follow, I presume you will find the same ground regulations posters at Ibrox.

No, it was the fans who gradually left the songs and chants more suited to the streets of Northern Ireland behind and in the case of Falkirk I would like to think that the large majority of their fans will make it clear that what happened against Dunfermline was and is totally unacceptable and hopefully find a way to issue some sort of public apology to Deano along with a strong condemnation of the idiots involved ..... I would hope that if this had been us the Hibs supporters association would issue a statement doing that with a promise that any of their members found to be involved would be oot the door.

Seveno
03-01-2018, 02:15 PM
There was a lot to dislike about Falkirk under Houston but that is football. To have two players found guilty of abusing Dean because of his disability and then this disgraceful behaviour by fans says something about the Club. The weasily statement by their Board does nothing to help rebuild their reputation.

I would be delighted to see them relegated this season.

Sir David Gray
03-01-2018, 02:29 PM
Although I have defended Falkirk as a club in an earlier post due to their strongly worded statement released last night, I do agree that they let themselves down by not taking more of a public stance with regards to the behaviour of Joe McKee and Kevin O'Hara when they were both found to have made abusive comments towards Shiels in a previous match.

In my opinion, Falkirk should have sacked the pair of them for gross misconduct as soon as it came to light that they had behaved in that way and it was disappointing that didn't happen.

If Shiels was black and they had abused him because of the colour of his skin, they would have both been out the door. I fail to see why this would be treated any less seriously.

03-01-2018, 02:33 PM
As someone quite rightly said, this was a pre-planned act, not some offensive remark that someones shouted in the heat of the moment (not saying thats right at all either btw but sometimes folk do get carried away in the heat of a tense game and shout things without thinking). Someones thought this up, gone to the bother of ordering online/going to a shop and spending money on it and carrying it out.

Some very sad people out there.

therealgavmac
03-01-2018, 02:55 PM
They really do have a particularly ****my element in their support. Nippy fan base indeed who over the last few years have been desperate to create some big rivalry with us to try make themselves relevant. Hope they rot in the lower leagues for some time. Horrible wee club.

The peado chants to Jason Cummings and of course their fans unprovoked attack to hibs supporters making their way to the train station with children that left one guy needing facial surgery will always make them one of my most disliked set of fans. Absolutely disgusting what some of those ****bags did to Shiels the other day, no need whatsoever, not funny, not "banter" just sick.

It wasn’t an unprovoked attack at the train station, it was an episode of Strictly $kum Dancing.....

Baker9
03-01-2018, 03:42 PM
All football fans should be sympathetic towards Falkirk's plight, especially Hearts and Rangers. It is 20 years since Falkirk went into Provisional Liquidation and they are still the only club in the country to pay back their creditors 100 pence in the pound. Well done Falkirk. I wish them well.

Golden Bear
03-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Two or more wrongs will never make a right.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42554822

hibbysam
03-01-2018, 03:48 PM
All football fans should be sympathetic towards Falkirk's plight, especially Hearts and Rangers. It is 20 years since Falkirk went into Provisional Liquidation and they are still the only club in the country to pay back their creditors 100 pence in the pound. Well done Falkirk. I wish them well.

And that makes mocking a disabled fellow professional fine in what way? That makes fans chucking fake eyes at a disabled person fine in what way? If I pay all my debt back does that mean I can stroll around doing whatever I like, racially abusing people and mocking the disabled? Deplorable.

Fuzzywuzzy
03-01-2018, 04:55 PM
https://news.sky.com/story/west-brom-star-jake-livermore-in-altercation-with-fan-over-dead-son-remark-11194454

Amazing what fans think is acceptable to say to players. What a grade A *****monkey!!

Hermit Crab
03-01-2018, 05:14 PM
I know a Falkirk fan who can't see out of one aye nicer gut you'd struggle to find. It's like idiots calling black players this or that when you have black guys in your support or in your team.. the mentality of some folk begged belief

Or whitty an orange ******* which was shouted at Aberdeen.

NORTHERNHIBBY
03-01-2018, 05:32 PM

Yeah because whatabouttery is the way to go? Early days in 2018 but the most badly advised posting could have a winner already.

Dr What If?
03-01-2018, 05:58 PM

My old uncle was of that certain breed of tough old codgers but a few years back fell ill and needed to have both legs amputated. He was very sensitive about it but when any of us were round his flat we would take him across the road to the pub for a pint. That was until the day some students were at the pub and made a load of 'legless in the pub' jokes....all in good humour of course. He never left the flat again, but it's ok, they were just having a laugh.

One Day
03-01-2018, 06:39 PM
Despicable club, despicable fans, despicable manager, despicable 3 sided ground, despicable red faced ex manager. Hope they get relegated

this

Sammy7nil
03-01-2018, 06:49 PM
My old uncle was of that certain breed of tough old codgers but a few years back fell ill and needed to have both legs amputated. He was very sensitive about it but when any of us were round his flat we would take him across the road to the pub for a pint. That was until the day some students were at the pub and made a load of 'legless in the pub' jokes....all in good humour of course. He never left the flat again, but it's ok, they were just having a laugh.

There are a few occasions when it is acceptable to punch someone in the puss.

Skol
03-01-2018, 07:10 PM
Many years ago my Grandad lost his sight and joined a local blind club. My Grandmother said to my cousin and I one day 'ask him where he was on Tuesday' He wouldnt tell us. She took great delight in telling us they had been on a sightseeing tour !

BS44
03-01-2018, 09:06 PM
Kenny Shields on Radio 5live at 1030 discussing the incident involving his son. Usually forthright with his opinion so hopefully he doesn't hold back and calls the/these cretins out

Famous Fiver
04-01-2018, 09:22 AM
Just had a peek over on Hearts fan website. Not much sympathy there for Dean, with his Hibs connection evidently influencing quite a few contributors.

Very, very sad.

Sir David Gray
04-01-2018, 02:20 PM
Just had a peek over on Hearts fan website. Not much sympathy there for Dean, with his Hibs connection evidently influencing quite a few contributors.

Very, very sad.

I'm not sure if there's more than one thread on the go but on the one I've just read the majority of them have condemned the behaviour.

BS44
04-01-2018, 04:42 PM
Kenny Shiels take on it and pretty much what he said on Radio last night.

www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kenny-shiels-blasts-falkirk-chief-11793748.amp

Another fan who needs to have a serious word with himself

www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/42558360

hibbysam
04-01-2018, 04:51 PM
Kenny Shiels take on it and pretty much what he said on Radio last night.

www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kenny-shiels-blasts-falkirk-chief-11793748.amp

Another fan who needs to have a serious word with themself

www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/42558360

Hes absolutely spot on with what he says. That club had the chance to make a stand and show their disgust at their players and what they done, they chose to stay silent in the media, take no action against their players, and actually have the audacity to go to a hearing and try and defend the indefensible. Horrible little club.

HoboHarry
04-01-2018, 04:53 PM
Hes absolutely spot on with what he says. That club had the chance to make a stand and show their disgust at their players and what they done, they chose to stay silent in the media, take no action against their players, and actually have the audacity to go to a hearing and try and defend the indefensible. Horrible little club.
Pretty much the point I made yesterday - they stayed silent about their players but condemned the fans who it seems to me took their lead from those players. Appalling way for a club to conduct itself and I truly hope that they at least internally embarrassed .......

Nameless
04-01-2018, 06:55 PM
I listened to Kenny on 5live last night in disbelief. The Falkirk CEO put Dean on the stand for 2 hours so that she could try to find an angle to mitigate the behaviour of her employees. This is indicative of a club that is rotten - from the fans to the players to the club directors, ALL of them have been complicit in the abuse. 5live give Scottish football 0% attention or coverage, so it is a measure of how outrageous this situation is that they dedicated a segment to it.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

--------
04-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Words cost nothing. You might actually think they meant all this.

I would suggest that Dunfermline FC were an "outside agency working on Falkirk FC premises ..."

And that Dean Sheils was a member of their staff?

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/the-club/disability-discrimination/ (http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/the-club/disability-discrimination/)

POLICY

Falkirk FC fully supports the principle of equal opportunities in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of disability. No applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of disability.
It is in the interest of Falkirk FC and those who work for the club to ensure that all available human resource talents and skills are considered when employment opportunities arise. Falkirk FC is committed to maintaining and managing a diverse work force.

PURPOSE

The purpose of the Disability Discrimination Policy is to ensure that Falkirk FC complies with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and to ensure that disabled persons falling within the definition of the Act are treated equally and fairly.

SCOPE

The Disability Discrimination Policy covers all staff and applicants. This also covers employees who become disabled during their employment. Where relevant, it also covers staff employed by outside agencies working on Falkirk FC premises.

POLICY GUIDELINES

Recruitment, training and promotion are carried out in line with Falkirk FC codes of practice. Clear job descriptions and person specifications are used (where appropriate) to enhance objective assessments and to ensure that decisions are made solely on objective and job related criteria. Falkirk FC will provide training and guidance to all relevant staff, who identify a need, to ensure that the risk of possible discriminatory attitudes affecting decisions are minimised and that there is an understanding of the relevant provisions of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995.

Falkirk FC operates a Grievance Procedure to help enable grievances, including those relating to unfair decisions on grounds of disability, to be formally heard. All reasonable and necessary changes will be investigated, and any justified changes will be made to the workplace and to employment arrangements, so that disabled people are not at any substantial disadvantage compared to non-disabled people. This covers all areas of employment, including recruitment.

A flexible approach will be adopted and where possible and justified, consideration to reallocation of duties, time off for rehabilitation, assessment or treatment or other appropriate measures to ensure equal opportunity. In recruitment and selection, Falkirk FC will modify selection techniques, where appropriate, and make any other reasonable changes to ensure that disabled people can be considered equally with non-disabled candidates.

Falkirk FC will ensure that disabled people will receive equal treatment in training and development and where appropriate, will supply additional training. Every endeavour will be made to ensure that contract workers are not discriminated against because of their disability and Falkirk FC will ensure that any and all other agencies which may be used are aware of this policy. Falkirk FC actively encourages promotion of this policy in its internal and external recruitment by ensuring that advertisements, job descriptions and person specifications do not discriminate.

Falkirk FC will ensure that all new employees are aware of this policy as part of their induction and will regularly review and monitor this policy to ensure its implementation and effectiveness.

Famous Fiver
05-01-2018, 03:34 PM
Paul Hartley defending club's corner in the press today.

Really, really sad.

tamig
05-01-2018, 06:30 PM

Really, really sad.

Was he condemning the behaviour of those involved though?

neil7908
05-01-2018, 06:34 PM

Really, really sad.

Yeah jus comments were brutal. Not once acknowledging that I club had a chance to deal with this when their players first started it but instead decided to defend them.

Tornadoes70
05-01-2018, 06:54 PM

Really, really sad.

Seen a bit of his 'What else do they want the club to do' type piece today. Sad and sickening. Both Shiels Dean and Kenny have always in my opinion deserved nothing but respect for the way they have gone about their footballing business and this is yet another shameful episode in this sometimes very backward country when some numpties feel they can ridicule a person's disability. Falkirk and Hartley are well suited for each other.

mjhibby
05-01-2018, 07:06 PM

The behaviour of the chairwoman and lack of action by Falkirk is beyond belief. What a reflection of that horrible club but more importantly a reflection on Scottish football as Kenny shiels said they could have nipped it in the bud straight away. Any club that thinks mocking someones disability can be measured in the weeks of a punishment has no place in Scottish football. Beginning to dislike them even above Sevco and the mini Huns. Boy they must be proud of themselves with their disgusting behaviour. Sfa need to send out a message with a fine to the club then any repeat means deducting points. I know sevco get away with their bile but this is worse IMHO.

Bostonhibby
05-01-2018, 07:11 PM
The behaviour of the chairwoman and lack of action by Falkirk is beyond belief. What a reflection of that horrible club but more importantly a reflection on Scottish football as Kenny shiels said they could have nipped it in the bud straight away. Any club that thinks mocking someones disability can be measured in the weeks of a punishment has no place in Scottish football. Beginning to dislike them even above Sevco and the mini Huns. Boy they must be proud of themselves with their disgusting behaviour. Sfa need to send out a message with a fine to the club then any repeat means deducting points. I know sevco get away with their bile but this is worse IMHO.They're pushing pre and post administration Hearts and pre and post liquidation now defunct Glasgow rangers and their successor hard for the title of stain on Scottish football.

Horrible wee club on the way down.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

One Day
06-01-2018, 08:52 AM

I wish them a sharp fall into oblivion then the ones with the bus fares can all piss off to ibrox where they belong

heretoday
06-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Deano should have picked up the offending objects and hurled them back.

Let the SFA sort that one out!

greenflyer
06-01-2018, 10:30 AM
Deano should have picked up the offending objects and hurled them back.

Let the SFA sort that one out!

No he should not. It is not the normal reaction of a disabled person to respond so casually to despicable abuse.
I think he is a hero still managing to compete in the game at a high level.

Sir David Gray
06-01-2018, 10:43 AM
No he should not. It is not the normal reaction of a disabled person to respond so casually to despicable abuse.
I think he is a hero still managing to compete in the game at a high level.

As a disabled person myself, albeit a completely different disability to Dean Shiels, I think he is a real inspiration and proves that you can achieve really great things, despite adversity, if you put your mind to it and dedicate yourself.

It's a real shame that people allow club rivalries to cloud their thinking when it comes to stuff like this. Maybe if they took the time to learn more about Shiels and what he has had to deal with to make it as a professional footballer, they might learn a thing or two about themselves too and not be so ignorant.

These people have no idea what lies in store for them later in life and if karma really exists, they'll end up a lot worse off than Dean Shiels.

Bullies of the worst kind.

Bostonhibby
06-01-2018, 10:46 AM
As a disabled person myself, albeit a completely different disability to myself, I think Dean Shiels is a real inspiration and proves that you can achieve really great things, despite adversity, if you put your mind to it and dedicate yourself.

It's a real shame that people allow club rivalries to cloud their thinking when it comes to stuff like this. Maybe if they took the time to learn more about Shiels and what he has had to deal with to make it as a professional footballer, they might learn a thing or two about themselves too and not be so ignorant.

These people have no idea what lies in store for them later in life and if karma really exists, they'll end up a lot worse off than Dean Shiels.

:top marks

WoreTheGreen
06-01-2018, 01:11 PM
As a disabled person myself, albeit a completely different disability to Dean Shiels, I think he is a real inspiration and proves that you can achieve really great things, despite adversity, if you put your mind to it and dedicate yourself.

Great post Karma get a jog on son

Sir David Gray
06-01-2018, 02:00 PM
Great post Karma get a jog on son

Eh? :confused:

WoreTheGreen
06-01-2018, 03:11 PM
Eh? :confused:

Karma to even up on the bullies

greenlex
06-01-2018, 03:31 PM
Currently 5-1 up on the Arabs.

mutley
06-01-2018, 04:01 PM
Currently 5-1 up on the Arabs.

6-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zazu62
06-01-2018, 08:00 PM
That’s a shocker from Dundee United. I heard Fyvie is out for a year?

ronaldo7
06-01-2018, 08:08 PM

:agree:

Trying to make it as a professional footballer is hard enough at the best of times. For Dean and his Family to have made it this far says more about them, than the dross(the morons) who were at East end park the other night.

Sir David Gray
06-01-2018, 08:16 PM
Karma to even up on the bullies

Ahh ok I understand your post now!