PDA

View Full Version : Derby Beamback - tickets on sale

H18 SFR
20-12-2017, 11:53 AM
As it says, tickets on sale via E-tickets site, I hadn't heard anything, had anyone else?

Biggie
20-12-2017, 11:55 AM
Thought it was Tuesday 10am

Hermit Crab
20-12-2017, 09:17 PM
Only 55 sold so far.

WhileTheChief..
20-12-2017, 09:31 PM
Wasn’t so long ago there was chat on here that this would be really popular. Wonder why there’s such a low uptake so far.

Bob1875
20-12-2017, 09:49 PM
Wasn’t so long ago there was chat on here that this would be really popular. Wonder why there’s such a low uptake so far.

Probably be expensive ***** pints. Would much rather watch it in a boozer if I wasn’t going to the game.

Lancs Harp
20-12-2017, 10:25 PM
I'll be going frantic in my own front room, personally.

Hermit Crab
20-12-2017, 10:33 PM
I'll be going frantic in my own front room, personally.

Did you you try to get a ticket?

Lancs Harp
20-12-2017, 10:38 PM
Did you you try to get a ticket?

no mate. Got family responsibilities over Christmas and not a season ticket holder this season so I had no chance anyway. Im up for the Killie match. :thumbsup:

CMurdoch
21-12-2017, 08:44 PM
Not really a beam back when awbody in the UK can watch it live.

monktonharp
21-12-2017, 09:32 PM
Not really a beam back when awbody in the UK can watch it live.what channel is it oan/ I am on council tv now. wont give the sky/bt mobs my money anymair!

lyonhibs
21-12-2017, 09:58 PM
what channel is it oan/ I am on council tv now. wont give the sky/bt mobs my money anymair!

Then you'll have to head down the pub (not too much of a hardship) or find a hooky internet stream.

It's not on council telly for sure

givescotlandfreedom
21-12-2017, 10:24 PM
Hopefully a good turnout. A lot of people have asked for this for a long time.

Hermit Crab
21-12-2017, 11:08 PM
Hopefully a good turnout. A lot of people have asked for this for a long time.

Its a great idea, I suggested this a few months back after noticing hearts did it for the last derby game and they sold out, good way to make money for the club if we can fill it.

Could/Would This Be A Good Idea For Extra Revenue? (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?325554-Could-Would-This-Be-A-Good-Idea-For-Extra-Revenue)

John_R_Corbett
21-12-2017, 11:27 PM
Afraid they’d have to improve the quality of the beer by some way before I’d pay a fiver to go there, the beer is rank. Doesn’t cost a fiver to go to the pub and watch the tv and get a good beer.

ajf
21-12-2017, 11:45 PM
Afraid they’d have to improve the quality of the beer by some way before I’d pay a fiver to go there, the beer is rank. Doesn’t cost a fiver to go to the pub and watch the tv and get a good beer.

:top marks

John_R_Corbett
21-12-2017, 11:58 PM
:top marksDon't get me wrong, I hope they make plenty out of it but it won't be from me I'm afraid, I like to enjoy what I drink. If I got a pint at the pub that tasted like what I've had in there I'd be straight back to the bar with it. I wouldn't pay for it in a pub so I won't pay for it there either. It seems busy enough most weeks so plenty of people must enjoy it but each to their own.

RMQ1967
22-12-2017, 12:06 AM
Got a couple of tickets for myself & misses Q. Think it'll be a good wee night out & a good atmosphere.

Theinsider
22-12-2017, 07:14 AM
Got a couple of tickets for myself & misses Q. Think it'll be a good wee night out & a good atmosphere.

4 bought here. 265 sold. If allocated numbers are anything to go by.

SChibs
22-12-2017, 07:17 AM
Don't get me wrong, I hope they make plenty out of it but it won't be from me I'm afraid, I like to enjoy what I drink. If I got a pint at the pub that tasted like what I've had in there I'd be straight back to the bar with it. I wouldn't pay for it in a pub so I won't pay for it there either. It seems busy enough most weeks so plenty of people must enjoy it but each to their own.

I'll be honest with you I can't taste the difference between the lager there and the lager in a pub. I drink kinds of beer/ale/lager so I'm not someone who thinks all lagers or all beers taste the same. I honestly think people see a plastic cup and their mind plays tricks on them and they think it's an inferior beer.

John_R_Corbett
22-12-2017, 07:26 AM
I'll be honest with you I can't taste the difference between the lager there and the lager in a pub. I drink kinds of beer/ale/lager so I'm not someone who thinks all lagers or all beers taste the same. I honestly think people see a plastic cup and their mind plays tricks on them and they think it's an inferior beer.I don't think it tastes of plastic or think it's inferior because it's in plastic. I've had beer in plastic before and it never tasted like that. Anyway as I said each to their own, I'm sure it'll be popular enough, just not with me.

Hermit Crab
22-12-2017, 10:40 PM
4 bought here. 265 sold. If allocated numbers are anything to go by.

Thats good!

Phil MaGlass
23-12-2017, 05:33 AM
The more who go, the more chance it will be repeated on a regular basis, the beamback could be used for such away games like Ross County which is a wee bit too far/costly for some and proceeds from tickets sold could be split with County, if the game is not being broadcast live on tv??

Kojock
23-12-2017, 06:28 AM
This is not a beamback, it's a game live on TV which you can watch from most pubs or the comfort of your own home.
If it was a "live beamback" exclusively being shown only at ER it would sell out easily.