PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: WATCH THE DERBY IN OUR EDINBURGH SUITE

RSS Bot
19-12-2017, 05:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8255)

Wembley67
19-12-2017, 05:40 PM
Decent.

The club have listened so I really hope folk turn up who called for this 😎😎😎😎

SChibs
19-12-2017, 05:42 PM
Was decent last time, had a front row seat in front of the big screen. I anticipated big queues at the bar so bought a pitcher to last me all game. The queues were pretty much non existant!

Iggy Pope
19-12-2017, 05:51 PM
The club have a facility, a licence to sell ***** beer and a big screen or two. They've listened to **** all and its nearly time they started.. They've opened a bar that's already in the stadium and are charging a fiver when other better premises in Leith won't be. It's not a beamback. It's on the telly.

Unrestricted viewing though, I wonder. Couldn't see the top table last time, never mind the TV.

high bee
19-12-2017, 06:02 PM
The club have a facility, a licence to sell ***** beer and a big screen or two. They've listened to **** all and its nearly time they started.. They've opened a bar that's already in the stadium and are charging a fiver when other better premises in Leith won't be. It's not a beamback. It's on the telly.

Unrestricted viewing though, I wonder. Couldn't see the top table last time, never mind the TV.

Stop sitting on the fence and tell us what you really think!

Carheenlea
19-12-2017, 06:06 PM

I think it's very decent to be fair. A fiver to watch from Easter Road Stadium in the company of like minded individuals, a host for evening, analysis from guest former players and a pie thrown in too. Cheap at a fiver I'd say!

SideBurns
19-12-2017, 06:14 PM
Nae mention of whether kids allowed. I would take my 13 year old laddie if he fancied it but wonder if the club are hamstrung by licensing laws. One for the fans reps to answer?

NthCarolinaHibs
19-12-2017, 06:24 PM
Never been in there before....what's the beers they sell..🍷

Hermit Crab
19-12-2017, 06:24 PM
Tickets on sale Tuesday? :confused:

Hermit Crab
19-12-2017, 06:26 PM
Never been in there before....what's the beers they sell..🍷

Tenants I think.

NthCarolinaHibs
19-12-2017, 06:29 PM
Tickets on sale Tuesday? :confused:

Boxing Day 👍

Hermit Crab
19-12-2017, 06:32 PM
Boxing Day 👍

Haha, aye right. :greengrin

NthCarolinaHibs
19-12-2017, 06:35 PM
Somebody changed Boxing Day to later in the week like 🤔

GreenNWhiteArmy
19-12-2017, 06:37 PM
I think it's very decent to be fair. A fiver to watch from Easter Road Stadium in the company of like minded individuals, a host for evening, analysis from guest former players and a pie thrown in too. Cheap at a fiver I'd say!

Exactly! I'll be taking the club up on their offer

Wonder who the ex players will be....

Stantons Angel
19-12-2017, 08:54 PM
There are a lot of people on here who were shouting for this to happen and it has.

I hope that they will turn out in numbers to catch the game in our own stadium along with like minded people.

Or will ..... no one turn up or show interest...

Paying £5 for the privilege sounds ok to me but i suppose some will need to have something to moan about.

I really hope that it goes well and is well attended.

Good Luck Hibs!