PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping in aberdeen

humptiedumptie
18-12-2017, 06:40 PM
One assumes the squad stayed overnight in Aberdeen prior to the game and I assume that sleeping pills are available to players the night before. Given their lethargic display, is it possible management got the timing wrong, given the early k.o. time as opposed to the normal 3p.m. k.o. Or is this far fetched?
Consider!

Sammy7nil
18-12-2017, 06:43 PM
One assumes the squad stayed overnight in Aberdeen prior to the game and I assume that sleeping pills are available to players the night before. Given their lethargic display, is it possible management got the timing wrong, given the early k.o. time as opposed to the normal 3p.m. k.o. Or is this far fetched?
Consider!

Yeah NL said that all players were on sleeping pills and he thought it was a 7:45 KO He also said they should never have mixed the pills with the two litres each of white lightening next time it will be one or the other.

John_R_Corbett
18-12-2017, 06:48 PM
Consider!
I think you’ve solved it, surprised it’s taken so long for somebody to get it.

Smartie
18-12-2017, 06:49 PM
What did they put in Efe's pipe?

What did they do to his slippers?

lyonhibs
18-12-2017, 06:53 PM
Consider!

Hahahaha, brilliant.

It's a notion so far fetched that the realm of logic and feasibility are but a faint memory for it.

Sammy7nil
18-12-2017, 06:53 PM
What did they put in Efe's pipe?

What did they do to his slippers?

Efe smoked his slippers

silverhibee
18-12-2017, 08:13 PM
Consider!

After a sesh on coke & bevy they would obviously need some Valium to bring them down and get a kip before the game, really can't see the problem.

silverhibee
18-12-2017, 08:14 PM
Efe smoked his slippers

Green slippers :cb