PDA

View Full Version : Silver lining

17-12-2017, 06:59 PM
As much as I hate that it was hearts that did it, i'm so glad Celtics unbeaten run is over. It was getting embarrassing for the whole Scottish game and perhaps now the media will stop gushing over them and making them out to be world beaters.

greenlex
17-12-2017, 07:06 PM
I agree the only problem is they are hailing Hearts Brazilian like performance to replace it.

Just Alf
17-12-2017, 07:11 PM
The silver lining I got was that we won't be going into the game with them thinking all we have to do is make an appearance to win it.

GGTTH!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

MKHIBEE
17-12-2017, 07:27 PM
The silver lining I got was that we won't be going into the game with them thinking all we have to do is make an appearance to win it.

GGTTH!

Thats what I thought when I read the thread title

17-12-2017, 07:47 PM

GGTTH!

Very true. Yesterday should be a massive kick up the arse for us and today is a warning that as mediocre as hearts have been recently, they have it in their locker to produce a very good performance therefore should not be taken lightly.

17-12-2017, 07:51 PM
I agree the only problem is they are hailing Hearts Brazilian like performance to replace it.

True but in fairness they did beat by far the best team in the country very convincingly. We'd be expecting the same praise if it was us.

Sounds like this thread is a hearts love in, it really isnt, I hate the ****my *******s but as I said in the OP i am glad the celtic unbeaten run is over.

percy veer
17-12-2017, 07:58 PM

GGTTH!

it was like that before the last Derby they went above us for 2 days and all of a sudden they were going to take 5 of us, hope the outcome is the same

Just Alf
17-12-2017, 09:14 PM
it was like that before the last Derby they went above us for 2 days and all of a sudden they were going to take 5 of us, hope the outcome is the same

Indeed! :agree:

tamig
17-12-2017, 09:34 PM
Indeed! :agree:

Was the same before the cup game last year. They signed a new team, won two games - one against a very poor hun - and suddenly it was pay-back for 7-0. Their arrogance after a wee run knows no bounds. Let’s just wait til the 27th and they can brag all they want meantime.

GreenNWhiteArmy
17-12-2017, 09:35 PM
Our silver lining was yesterday. A freak result at the perfect time for me.

A home game next up to right the wrongs from Aberdeen then straight into a derby.

A rocket up the ***** and the players out to prove a point.

We all know how a Levein side will play a derby anyway

Crazyhorse
17-12-2017, 09:52 PM

GGTTH!

Ditto

brog
17-12-2017, 10:00 PM
First of all, fair play to Yams. I loathe them but today was an unbelievable result. Now for the return to reality. The game was almost surreal. I genuinely can't remember any dazzling pieces of play at anytime by Yams, though obviously first 2 goals resulted from fine shots. They worked their socks off, pressed hard, chased everything & won nearly every 2nd ball. They got their reward with Celtc's ludicrous errors for the last 2 goals. The bumpy, slippy pitch was a great leveller & hopefully we can adapt on our visit. Its not going to be pretty & we'll need everyone to fight & run in the way Yams did today. Hopefully also we won't do what Celtc did & spend all game lumping balls onto Berry's head.